NCIS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting in the elevator, they were joined by McGee and Gibbs.

"Alright, DiNozzo and Ziva, as soon as we get to the office, get on finding Mrs. Jefferson. Tony, call the hotel she said she was at and Ziva check credit card history. McGee, help out Abby with the evidence," said Gibbs and everyone nodded.

As the elevator reached the office, Tony handed McGee the bat and evidence and he remained on the elevator as everyone else got off. As Gibbs walked over, the director stood waiting for him.

"What's up Leon?" asked Gibbs walking past him and over to his desk.

"The other investigation you were assigned to do. Why did you drop it?"

"Out of our jurisdiction, handed to metro." He sat in his chair.

"Hmm, maybe next time, talk to me before you do something like that." Leon turned and walked to his office.

"Will do. DiNozzo, got anything?" Gibbs looked up at DiNozzo who was in the middle of dialing his phone.

"I'm dialing the hotel's number as we speak." DiNozzo finished the input of the phone number.

"What the hell have you been doing since we got here?" The rage was becoming quite visible in Gibbs face.

"Umm, sitting?"

"That's it! I want you up on your feet until this investigation is over and if I even catch you sitting, I'll personally demote your ass and suspend you without pay!" Gibbs glared at Tony who shot off his seat as he was put on hold.

"What's his problem?" asked Tony as Gibbs went to Autopsy.

"Must have woken up on the other side of the bed."

"It's on the wrong side of the bed, not other." Finally, he was patched through to the manager.

Meanwhile, McGee had just entered Abby's lab and was met by the usual heavy metal music. She turned and smiled at McGee.

"McGee you're back!" exclaimed Abby giving him a hug. "So are these, both investigations?" She grabbed the box.

"Nope, just one, Gibbs, dropped the other one." He followed her to the table.

"Okay, so we got ourselves a bat. Oooh, carbon. These babies are some good hitters in soft-ball" Gripping it, she did a couple of light swings.

"You play soft-ball!"

"Duh, how do you think I have such a rockin' body? Come on, my toned ass and my magnificent body that has perfect curves?" She showed off to McGee with a couple of poses.

"Well, I'm sorry if I don't ogle you, so I wouldn't have guessed." He began taking the rest of the evidence out of the box.

"So, you don't find me attractive?" She placed her hands on her hips

"No, no, you are very beautiful Abby; I just don't act like a punk who stares at a girl as cute as you for hours at time and focus on work when at work."

"Ah! Timothy." She opened her arms and hugged him. "So you fantasize about me at home don't you? Wait, are you elfmaster01 on Literotica.com? Always writes about his gothic friend, her kinky side and how sexy she is as a nurse?" She smiled, but McGee looked at her in a state of confusion.

"Um, Abby, by the name of the site, it sounds like erotic writing and I only write crime novels." He shook his head.

"Anyway, my team had a game yesterday and I hit a homerun and kept a tight hold on my bat," said Abby, while swinging the bat.

"What does this have to do with this bat?"

"Well you see, when you swing the bat, you let it swing down till the end is caught by the thumb and the index finger, which explains why Tony found this print at the bottom of the bat." She pointed to a print at the edge of grip tape on the end of the bat.

"So, we can possibly get our murder suspect then from this?"

"You're both right and wrong; you see on the one side, yeah it would identify the killer, but on the other side, this could be the print of their kid and he could easily be ruled out by a D.A who could claim the finger print could have been from when he played baseball for a league." She placed the bat down and pulled out the bagged piece of paper. "A piece of paper? Why'd you bag this?"

"Well, it was on the floor next to the body and I figured it was part of something possibly anything that could be important."

"That's strange," said Abby as she felt the small piece of paper in her hand.

"What's strange and why are you touching it without gloves on?"

"Whoops! Sorry, but any who, it's odd. I think its rice paper." She placed the ungloved hand on her chin, rubbing it a little as she tried to figure out what it was part of.

"Wow, that's interesting."

Abby grabbed the baseball bat and walked over to the computer. Putting it on the desk, she opened a drawer and pulled out finger print lift tape. She felt a little unease and itchy, but she blew it off from all the chemicals she works with. Placing the tape on the finger print, she lifted it and placed it back on the pad. Once again itches rumbled over her body and were becoming a nuisance as her back was now itching. She placed the finger print on the scanner and turned towards McGee.

"Hey McGee, could you scratch my back? Right in the middle." He nodded as he began to scratch the spot, which caused it to go lower. "Oh, dear a little lower." He once again obliged by moving down a little bit.

As he began to scratch her back a little lower, she sighed a relief as the itching seemed to settle down and as she took a deep breath in, it went further south, which he followed as instructed by Abby. Her body was becoming excited as his hand went lower, she tried to stay focused and clicked scan.

"McGee, lower," moaned Abby and McGee looked up at her shocked.

"Any lower and I'm on your ass...butt. Abby, why don't you itch your own...butt?"

"I can't, I have my lab gloves on, which touched the evidence. I can't risk contamination of my clothes. Please, McGee, trust me the cameras aren't on." She looked over shoulder, her face no blushed.

"What do you mean they're not on?"

"I have a looped video playing through them. Please McGee?" She was fighting a losing battle against her senses as they were heightened by McGee scratching her ass.

Abby moaned arching her back and took a deep breath which once again, heightened the itch and she told McGee to scratch harder. He was now working her juicy ass cheeks with both hands and she was lost in bliss. It would seem that each breath was causing her itch, but the itch wasn't for a simple disturbed nerve, but for touch, but it was mistaken by Abby. McGee's, molesting of her ass cheeks wasn't fulfilling the need.

"McGee, I need you to smack my ass," said Abby so abruptly causing McGee to look at her strange.

"Umm, why Abby?"

"When I usually itch and can't seem to get rid of it, I cause pain by slapping it." She moaned for more contact.

McGee and Abby both took a deep breath and holding his hand out, he looked over at the door to make sure no one had come down. He pulled it back and slapped her ass causing both of them to moan. He was surprised he was enjoying it, and repeated the process.

As he continued to slap Abby's ass, her moans increased and her mouth was tingling, but her butt no longer itched for a touch. She wanted more. Turning towards McGee, she seized his hand and led him to the back office for a little more privacy. As they entered the room with the door shut behind them, she turned to him and embraced him with a kiss. He was caught off guard as their mouths interlock as they kissed.

Sitting on the table, she pulled him with her, without breaking their kiss and pulled between her legs. There was no more fighting. He pushed her against the wall, leaning more into her. Her senses were off the charts as McGee began to suck on her neck making her moan. Standing back up he grabbed hold of her lab coat and looked at her.

"Usually, I wouldn't do this but." He ripped open her lab coat, causing her to gasp as she revealed her magnificent cleavage encased in a black tank top. "I'm no dumb ass." He began to suck on her neck. She nibbled on his ear, moaning as he left love bites on her neck. Stepping back, he grabbed hold of his jacket and discarded it along with his shirt. Abby giggled at the sight.

"What, I'm sorry I don't have a well built body." He started to feel self conscious as she got off the table.

"Oh, no, I find your body attractive, nothing to worry about." She ran a finger along his chest.

She started a trail of kisses down his body until she was on her knees in front of him. She slowly traced the outline of his cock amazed at his size and by her judgment it was thick as her wrist. He groaned as she rubbed his cock through his pants, not believing what was happening. She grabbed his belt, unbuttoned his pants and grabbed his zipper with her teeth and pulled it down.

Pulling down his pants, his boxer briefs showed the true outline of his raging cock. She looked up at him. He was lost. He just wanted to see those black lipstick lips engulf his member. She toyed with it threw his briefs. Hooking her fingers under the waistband, she swiped down his boxers so quick his cock popped out and smacked her in the cheek leaving some pre-cum on her face. Grasping his shaft, she smiled and began to pump it with her hand. He just leaned his head back, not believing the wonders of her hand job.

She was pleased with his growing member and began to suck on his balls, causing him to moan. As she sucked on his balls, she pumped her hand up and down his shaft trying to get it to full length. Pleased that his balls were wet enough, she dragged her tongue up his shaft sending shockwaves through him. She reached the top and licked up the pre-cum already present at the top of his head. Gazing up at him, she just gave him a smirk as she encased his head inside of her mouth causing him to become weak in the knees, but he propped himself up on the near by desk she slowly worked his cock into her mouth.

His breath quickened as he felt her warm and wet mouth and with one final push, his entire cock was inside of her mouth. She held it there working her tongue around his shaft until finally she pulled it out of her mouth gasping and with trails of saliva and pre-cum between her and his cock. Not wanting to waste any more time, she began to blow him fast, bobbing her head up and down lubricating his cock and causing him more pleasure with each down motion. Abby fondled his balls and he was becoming more like his old college self.

Smirking, he grabbed hold of both of her pony tails and began to fuck her mouth causing her to moan. She loved rough play and widened her mouth to allow him to fuck her mouth like a piston. He was forcing his cock further at times causing her to gag, but she was used it.

"You like that, me fucking your mouth with my cock don't you bitch," said McGee. Abby liked his dirty talking and moaned in response. "Oh fuck yeah; your mouth is so slick. Matter fact, how bout we fuck your tits?" Abby moaned in approval.

Letting go of her hair, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed down her tank top and bra straps revealing her large breasts to him. He got down on his knees, took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked it causing her to moan and then switched to the other, sucking until it was as hard as the other.

Straightening himself up, he grabbed his cock and placed it between her breasts. She squeezed them around his member as he roughly fucked her tits. Keeping a firm grip on her shoulders, he fucked her tits with incredible force causing her to bounce off the desk she leaned against. She watched his cock pop in and out from between her breasts and moaned with each thrust. Even though she was getting a titty fuck, her brain electrified and her need for his cock inside of her was unbearable.

"McGee, I want you in me now!" moaned Abby.

"Okay, Abby whatever you want." The excitement was flowing through his body.

Getting up, Abby pushed McGee down into her lab chair and smirked at him as she showed off her wet breasts. Dragging a finger across her breasts, she brought it up to her mouth and moaned as she tasted the fabulous taste of his cum. Scrunching up her skirt, she hooked her fingers under the hem of her black panties and slid them down her legs. Stepping out of her panties, she walked over to him and stood over his lap.

Grabbing the back of the chair, she sank down on his cock and both gasped. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth causing his cock to slip in and out of her. He watched her breasts sway with each rock forward and grazed her nipples with a flick of his tongue, each time they came close.

Her senses were becoming more intense with each breath and caused her to increase her motion, bouncing up and down on his cock like a pogo stick. With each time he filled her completely it seemed to not relieve her. She found herself bucking wild on him, riding his cock like it was the end of the world.

"Ooooh...That feels so fucking good!" moaned Abby as she bottomed out on his cock.

McGee was trying to prevent from blowing his load even though her walls were overbearing. Sweat poured from their bodies and once again, they kissed each other, moaning as Abby did a rapid hammering of her pussy on his cock. Wanting more, he stood up holding her against him. He placed her on the desk and began to drill her. She stared deeply into his eyes, moaning with every thrust. Her breasts moved like Jell-O with each impact.

"Oh god!" Abby's eyes rolled to the back of her head as McGee assaulted her with long deep and hard thrusts, sending her into bliss.

Her rising orgasm was becoming apparent as she tightened her grip on his cock and locked her legs around his lower back, pulling him closer. Her mouth lay agape as she was close to the breaking point. His rapid thrusts sent shock waves through her body. After two bone braking thrusts, her body went to overdrive as she went into her orgasmic bliss.

Her walls clenched onto his cock trying to pull him into his orgasm, but it seemed useless as her juices gushed over his motionless cock. McGee watched as she soon came down from her high. Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she tried to regain her breath.

"How about we see how truly firm your ass is." McGee grabbed hold of her and flipped her over.

Spreading her legs, he positioned his cock between them and pushing forward, impaled his cock into her soaked pussy. After few thrusts, he was pleased her pussy had lubricated his cock. She moaned in despair as he pulled out. Smiling at her, he smacked her ass and pulled her ass cheeks apart. With one hand parting her cheeks, he guided his cock slowly into her ass.

His lubed cock lubrication eased into her tight ass and as he got in as much of his cock would fit, he stood still allowing her ass to get used to him. She glared over her shoulder, a fire burning deep inside of her. Noticing her glare, he just gazed at her with his hands on his hips waiting.

Her hard breathes became shallow with each intake of air and a fire that beckoned for more took over her. Placing her hands firmly on the desk, she began to fuck him with her ass. He was caught off guard and braced himself as she devoured his cock with her ass. Wanting to take this to the next level, he grabbed her hips and bulldozed into her. Her mouth gaped open with sudden force, but no sound escaped her throat.

The pain that began to rise was extinguished by the abrupt pleasure. With each slam into her, waves rained across her firm ass. He could tell at this rate he would be on his way to his orgasm if he continued his assault on her ass.

"FUCK! Oh my god! That's it Timothy. FUCK MY ASS!" Finally her voice had come back to her and the sudden demands caused him to find his last bit of energy.

Gripping her hips harder, he clenched his teeth and thrust deep into her ass. The force was becoming too much for Abby to withstand and she was shoved against the glass window, which looked out on lab. The sudden brutality sent another body shaking orgasm through her body. He winced as her ass became a vice grip and he was afraid to thrust anymore, fearing his cock would break.

"Come on Abby, finish me off, suck my cock off!" ordered McGee as he pulled out of her tight ass.

Obliging, she got down off the desk and took his cock right into her mouth. She worked his cock with both her hands and mouth. Taking it out of her mouth, she continued to jack it off. Moving her hands up and down looking up at him, she saw his face wince. Opening her mouth just in the nick of time, he shot his load deep into her mouth. Three bursts and her mouth was almost filled. It would seem his years of lack of sex were emptying from his balls.

His cum spilled over the rim of her mouth after the seventh ejection of cum. Closing her mouth Abby swallowed his entire load in one gulp. Running her fingers over her face, she wiped the portion that had over spilled into her mouth and swallowed it. Grabbing his semi hard cock, she sucked it dry and cleaned every nook. He felt light headed and fell back into the chair. His dick, now completely limp, popped out of her mouth.

"Jesus Abby.....what got.......into you?" His breathing was rapid as he came down from his high.

"I don't.....know...." She steadied herself up onto the desk and tried to recall what led to her having the most outrageous sex since her last boyfriend. "Wait a minute, right before I...jumped you, I found myself becoming more aroused with each intake of air."

"Well what about now? Do you feel aroused with each breath?" His breathing seemed to finally come back to normal as he steadied himself off the chair.

Suddenly, Abby jumped off the desk. She grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room with McGee in pursuit while trying to put his back on. As he reached her, she was back to her usual state and he had just gotten his shirt tucked back in.

"Why are you holding the rice paper?" He pulled his jacket back on.

"You see, I think this rice paper was dipped into pheromone."

"Umm, what's pheromone?"

"Ever seen Oceans 13?"

"Umm, no."

"What! Anyway, back to the point; pheromone is a substance a animal gives off and creatures of that same species are attracted to it! You got that?"

"Okay, so what you're saying is that an animal's pheromone turned you into a nymphomaniac?"

"McGee I'm not a nymphomaniac; unless I fuck several guys, but I only fucked you!" Abby placed the rice paper into a test tube and put it into a machine along with some liquid. "Anyway, so one, it isn't an animal pheromone on this paper, but a chemical compound that women respond to!"

"If so, then how did you get a scent of it then?"

"Dummy, remember I rubbed my infected hand on my chin, that's why I went insane for sex!"

"Wow, so what about the finger print?"

"Oh I totally forgot about it!"

"Hey Abb's! How's everything?" came the voice of DiNozzo.

"Umm, the finger print was enough to possibly get a scan. Also that piece of paper that McGee found"

"Yeah, what about it? It's only a piece of paper," DiNozzo shrugged.

"Not just any normal paper, but rice paper!"

"Okay, so what's so surprising about it being rice paper?" DiNozzo cocked an eyebrow.

"Well...I found trace of pheromone on it; indicating it was soaked in it!"

"Pheromone...paper...oh this reminds me of "Ocean's Thirteen" Matt Damon played as that Chinese guys assistant and used it to seduce the casino's vice president. God I would love to try that." DiNozzo gazed off into space imagining him doing such to a lovely girl, but a sudden slap to the back of his head brought back to earth.

"Wake up DiNozzo! There's no time to day dream, got anything else Abb's?" said Gibbs handing her a cowpow, her favorite caffeine drink.

"Indeed, the finger print I'm running through the system will most...likely...be matched right away!" Abby stared at her computer screen that showed a familiar face.

"What's wrong Abb's?" Gibbs walked over to her.

"Umm, the print is ninety-eight percent match to...Tony DiNozzo," DiNozzo stopped in place as he took in what he just heard, his smile fading from his face.