NCIS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gibbs stared at DiNozzo and Ziva grabbed his arm, leading him out of the room. Silence lay over the team as the sudden evidence had put them in corner. Abby had ran several tests, but the finger print was legit. Gibbs shook his head and headed out of the room along with McGee, who looked at Abby one last time smiling, but all Abby cold do was shake her head.

In the interrogation room, Ziva sat in the chair opposite of DiNozzo. His eyes stare deeply at the unpleased Ziva. Bringing forth a notepad she motioned him to speak.

"Alright last night Pam Anderson and I met at bar in mid town. We had a few beers and judged our state wouldn't look so good if we were to drive. So I took the liberty to share a cab with her and she was happy to do. At around nine thirty pm, we got a cab and we reached her house around ten. We did our goodbye, I walked back to the cab and it took me home. I got home around ten thirty. If you need proof, I've got a receipt. I went to bed around eleven in hopes to enjoy relaxation, but was called to work today at about five am this morning. Is that good?" DiNozzo looked at Ziva.

"That will be all Mr. DiNozzo, by the way why did you do it?" Ziva propped her foot up on the table.

"Do what?" He looked at her confusingly.

"You know, kill them. Evidence doesn't lie."

"I didn't do it!" DiNozzo slammed his hands on the table.

"Oh come on Tony! Your finger print was on the bat and it was in blood! It all points to you! You have no Alibi from eleven on. You could have easily drove back to her house, noticed her leaving. You followed her to Jefferson's. You soon realize she was getting it on with some Marine. Busted into the house, hit Jefferson with the bat, forced Ms. Dawson into the bedroom and shot her!" Ziva stood up.

"Explain to me why I would kill her." DiNozzo sat back in the chair.

"Oh come on, we know you and your ex girlfriend broke up. You've been having trouble finding someone. There's your motive!" Ziva patrolled back and forth glaring at him.

"What the he...." The door open and Gibbs called Ziva out into the hallway leaving DiNozzo alone in the room.

"Ziva, I need you calm down and I understand your anger, but nothing is to become violent."

"Sorry Gibbs, I didn't mean to explode, I handle this interrogation with a piece of mind," she was about to walk back into the room, but his hand stopped her.

"No, you're not; I'm sending McGee and you out to Las Vegas. You'll go undercover as a married couple. I'm going to need you to see if wife up to anything and act accordingly, you understand?" She nodded. "Good, McGee is waiting down stairs, your plane leaves in an hour, enjoy it out there." This was the first time Gibb's wasn't entirely stuck up, but it was when he cared about the team. Ziva walked down the hallway as Gibbs entered the room.

"Boss I didn't do it!"

"I know you didn't DiNozzo." Gibbs sat down, putting his coffee cup on the table.

"Then why am I in here then?"

"Because, the evidence is high on your side and with it looking the way it looks your guilty, but if Ziva and McGee can find something, then we're in luck" Gibbs took a sip of his coffee.

"I hate it! Why me, why is that my life is turning upside down?"

"Well, sometimes you have to sit and be patient."

"So I sit here and wait then?"

"Yeah, you're our only suspect, but I sent McGee and Ziva to Las Vegas to spy on Mrs. Jefferson."

Ziva walked into the main lobby and McGee tossed her something. She juggled it and finally it came to rest in her palm. Holding it out, she glanced at the diamond and gazed upon it, admiring its beauty.

"What's this for?"

"It's our wedding rings." McGee seemed different all of a sudden.

"Are you ok McGee?" She watched him closely.

"I'm perfect, how about you?" He grabbed some luggage that lay at his feet.

"I'm good, are you ready?" She still felt like something was off rather on McGee.

"Yeah, I got our luggage and the car is warmed up." He pushed open the door, ushering her out side.

She thanked him as she exited the NCIS building. She was about to open the door, when his hand grabbed the handle and pulled it open. She looked at him and he smiled; yet again something was strange about him. Nodding in appreciation, she ducked into the car and buckled up. He soon joined her and they headed off to the airport.

The plane ride was pleasant; they had gotten first class and were waited on for every need. Ziva had sat in the window seat, admiring the scenes of the passing land below her, but was still concern about DiNozzo. She wondered what this wild chase would lead too; possibly, a new suspect or a dead end. Still she was even more curious on the sudden mood change of McGee. He was flirtatious with the flight attendants who all were stunning in many ways, but she felt a little left out and took role of this role play as the wife.

"Honey, why do you persist on flirting with other girls." She stared at him and he looked shocked.

"I'm sorry dear, I'm just being friendly," he smiled as he winked at her.

Ziva flinched, not knowing how to interpret the wink and she watched him look towards another attendant. Smiling, she placed her hand on his chin and turned his head towards her. Kissing lightly on lips she looked deep into his eyes.

"Now dear, I would like you to quit flirting with them and enjoy me" she kissed him again and he willingly kissed back. "Or else I'll snap your dick off right here," whispered Ziva and he just nodded.

"I'm sorry honey, you're right; they're not that interesting as you are because your ass is so better." He looked at her stunned at what he just said and his lips quivered, which caused her to smile.

"You always knew how to get me riled up." She kissed him longer this time allowing for more of a sensual kiss between the two. "And thank you, that is why my ass is yours"

He looked at her and thought how perfect she was at acting. Sitting right in the chair, their hands remained entwined as they enjoyed the flight. The flight was smooth and as it landed the two remained in hand as they walked off the plane. Going over to baggage claim, their hands departed, but as soon as both had their luggage in hand, they were once holding hands. As they were about to walk a blonde woman and short black hair man halted.

"Hi! I'm Catharine Willows and this is Nick Stokes," said the woman and the guy gave a nod. "We're Las Vegas CSI and we ask you to come with us." McGee and Ziva looked at each other.