Neacee's Pets

Story Info
A married couple and their Dom.
5k words
4.07
15.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the Author: This is my first time posting my work on Literotica. So, please be gentle. I had a difficult time categorizing this story. It has BDSM elements (obviously) highlights some cuckolding and is definitely about group sex. Ultimately, it is about an interracial married couple that should have gone to a therapist for marriage counseling but went to a Dom instead. Thanks a million, to oldnakedad for your editing (even if I changed some things around afterward). Enjoy.

******

The Wife

James, I'm not sure why I'm telling you this because I don't know if you'd give me the same courtesy, but given the odd turn of events, I feel as though I owe you an explanation.

It started when I saw her leaving our home. I wasn't sure who she was or what she was doing here. All I knew was, her presence here meant you were being unfaithful, as I'd suspected for many months. So, when I followed her, I didn't think things would turn out the way they have, instead, I thought I'd be confronting your mistress.

You see, I'd been preparing myself for a while because of the faint smell of perfume, which wasn't mine, and freshly laundered sheets—I knew because they were warm to the touch. And one of the more notable items—something that should've told me who she was—our "unused" sex toys that perpetually smelled of cleaning solution. Oh, and of course, there was your need to fuck me as soon as I'd get home from work so as to "cover-up" your infidelity.

I let it go for months and I'm still not sure why. After I followed her to her home, and while I was standing at her door, I didn't know what I was going to find, but I certainly didn't think it'd be what happened next. I remember she took her time answering her door.

Later, I asked her if she knew it was me and she said no, but I'm not sure if I should believe her or not. Even saying this about her brings me so much shame.

Anyway, when she finally opened the door, she was calm—almost eerily so. I don't have to describe to you what that means because you already know, but back then (before I knew what I know now) it pissed me off. I screamed at her, but being who and what she is, she simply stood there and let me yell at her. She wore a smirk the whole time. After I was done, and I started to cry, she embraced me and, somehow, we ended up on her couch.

I wasn't prepared for her beauty and purity. I wanted her to be a nasty whore, so I could feel like the pure, justified wife, but I didn't feel that way. Instead, I felt small and insignificant in her presence. Honestly, I can see what it is about her that's made you go back for more and more. She's the type of lovely who's both intimidating and outright awing.

She gave me delicious hot tea and we talked. She never raised her voice, not even when I screamed at her—she was sure about everything she said and did. In the middle of one of my embarrassing "fits" concerning your and my sex life, together, I noticed her lips purse.

As I was talking, she sucked air through her plump lips and the stunning gap between her teeth. In the midst of all of that, something about her made me tingle—not sexually, at first, but spiritually and emotionally.

She said.

"I'm disappointed in him."

Then she didn't say anything else. I couldn't understand why that would be her reaction. She gave no explanation or justification—it was as if she was genuinely disappointed at the idea that what you two did, didn't transfer over to you and me.

As suddenly as she'd stopped speaking, she said.

"He should know how to please you because I taught him."

After she said that, I felt something I've hidden from you, and even myself, for a long time.

******

I'm not sure when my attraction to other women started, but I know it was before you and it might've been with my friend, Onica, when we were in high school, together. I was in love with her. We "did things" and, technically, she was: my first kiss; my first sexual experience; and my first love. After she moved away (during tenth grade), I figured I needed to go back to guys.

******

When I saw her disappointment, I remembered Onica. She looks a lot like her—dark skin, long kinky hair, the beautiful gap between her teeth, and she's more intelligent than any person I've ever met. If I'd been free enough during my youth, she would've been the sort of woman I would've married or would have if it were legal back then.

In any case, I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. You want to hear about what happened next. To be honest, I'm not sure. She must've sensed I wanted something, but I barely knew what I wanted so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I want you to stop seeing him."

I heard the words come out of my mouth, but I didn't feel them. She shook her head and laughed at me when I said that. I haven't been so mad, in so long—I couldn't stand it. That was when she said something I'd inwardly hoped she didn't know.

"That's not what you want to know, and I won't stop seeing him because he is a paying customer."

The first words she said really changed me. I figured, since she was your Dom, she was going to finish her job or continue or whatever it is that happens when you two do what you do, but those first words, "that's not what you want to know", startled me. She was right!

She asked.

"What do you want?"

I only shook my head. I wasn't going to play her game, but as she looked at me with those eyes, I realized...she wasn't playing games! She wanted to know what I really wanted. At that moment, I realized it wasn't about you anymore. Neither of us were caring about you. Maybe she never did, but I always will, but not at that moment. All I cared about was hiding what I wanted from her and that was getting difficult.

I noticed she was wearing a purple, stretchy, plush to the touch, cotton night gown. I remember the material was "thin". I stared at her frame through that fabric for a moment and the tingle I told you about turned into a wet warmth between my legs as my eyes moved up and down her body. Her nipples were hard, but I suspected they were because it was slightly chilly in her apartment.

She must've known what I was thinking because she took her hair down, stood, pulled each of the straps of her gown down around her arms, and let the gown fall to the floor. The standard reaction from the cuckolded wife of one of her submissives would've likely been disgust, followed by mortification and, shortly after, dashing out of the apartment, but I wasn't disgusted in the least! I was the opposite...I was intrigued!

I swallowed (hard) and couldn't speak, at first, because I was too mesmerized by her perfect form. I couldn't believe the sight of her well-trimmed snatch and gorgeous little breasts. I was so taken in by her, I unknowingly bit my lip. Later, she told me that's what made her ache inside for me. This melanin goddess ached for me and, for a moment, I wasn't ashamed to be a light-skinned, mixed breed mulling after her white husband.

"You want to know what I taught him, don't you?"

She was so fucking bold when she said that to me.

Before my mind could catch up with what I wanted, I said.

"Yes!"

She walked out of the room and when she returned I knew there was no going back to being only Mrs. Logan, at least, not the way we had been and, for the first time in many months, I was okay with that. She was wearing a large, white cock (I loved that thing), sat next to me, and asked me to stroke it as if it was a part of her body.

Not realizing it was the "real me" and not the hysterical wife emerging, I asked.

"Do you do this for all of the wives?"

"Yes, but none of them stay past this point."

"Why?"

"I suspect because none of them have been you."

Shortly after she sat on the couch next to me, I got up and took all of my clothes off, too. That's the last clear thought I have, everything else is a blur. At one point, I do remember demanding that she take off the strap-on because I wanted to have some of her tasty, little cunt.

I think that's when she figured out she wasn't dealing with you anymore. I also think that was the first time either of us realized it might be a bit more than a revenge fuck or a DSM thing. I loved eating her out! I know this sounds stereotypical and stupid, but I'll swear she tasted like chocolate.

She says it's the coco butter, but I'm not sure. What I do know is, we made love so many times that evening and into that night, I couldn't tell you, today, how many times it was, but I ached afterward.

When I came, I couldn't let it just be me cumming, I had to make her climax, too. She told me about all of the things you two do and, as great as it all is, there's nothing like spreading her legs and sucking her until she shakes and begs me. Her mouth has been all over my body and in places I never knew people put their mouths.

I did some things with her that I've never done with anyone. For instance, the dildo wasn't completely useless. When we were in the sixty-nine position, she was getting me so good that I needed to up the stakes, so I grabbed that huge, white cock and fucked her with it. At first, I eased it into her slowly, so as not to force it, but she was so wet that it easily slipped into her.

The whole thing made me wish I'd had a real cock. She groaned and swiveled her hips back and forth to her own rhythm, but I didn't like that. She can do that Dom shit with you. I guess I'm fine with it, now that I know where I stand with her and where I stand with you, but when she's with me...I want her! Not your Dom, but Neacee. So, I smacked her ass and told her to stop and you know what, James? She stopped, she waited, and I took the lead.

Sometimes, she called me Liv and I love it when she screams that name while I'm making her feel good. I love it when she's almost there and I'm rubbing and slapping her so hard, she can't help but call me that name. James, I fell for her that night.

She says it took her a little longer, but by that point, I can confidently say my dear Neacee is lying. I'm not sure what happened to either of us, but that night was one of the best of my life. We were both in a strange place and didn't think things were going to go the way they did. I won't speak for her, but I suspect she feels the same way.

The Husband

Olivia, as you stood over me and removed the ball gag from my mouth, the last thing I was able to remember before waking up (tied to my own bed) was starting a scene with Mistress.

I don't know how to feel about your affair with her or what you've told me in such vivid detail, but I'd started to see Mistress about a month after your miscarriage.

It was the worst time of my life and I didn't want to show you my weakness or vulnerability—I wanted to stay strong for you. But inwardly, I was destroyed, and, for some reason, I wanted to fall into that—I wanted to be taken over in such a way that it'd fill the huge void within me.

I knew it was sick. We'd lost our son at twenty-four weeks. You had to deliver the baby and it was the worst thing I'd ever experienced. Neither of us were the same after that. Sex was miserable and even touching one another became a chore.

As I listened to you, a mix of emotions flooded me. My initial reaction was anger and fear, but the more I listened to you, the more amazed I became by you. I didn't know about your attraction to women, but more than being aroused by the confession, I felt proud of you.

For a woman who'd endured so much pain and suffering over the last few years, you're indulging and enjoying life in such a sexy way. I want to feel shame at my own actions, and I do, but not as much as I feel sheer joy for your awakening.

"I get it, if you don't—"

You interrupted and stood over me.

"I'll give you a choice, right here and right now. This is a one-time offer, James. You don't get another chance after this. I won't let you mess this up for me, but it's your decision if you want to make the best of things for yourself."

An eerie quiet took over the room and I knew you wanted me to think. I knew one of my choices would be divorce, but the other would be something I couldn't comprehend.

You started to speak.

"I have the paper's drawn up and—"

"I want option two—whatever it is."

"James, you'll be humiliated in the most—"

"I'll do anything for you and anything to keep us together. Look, we—"

You hissed.

"Anything?"

At that moment, I went through the catalog of humiliating things Mistress had put me through. I trusted that whatever you had in store for me must've been taught by Mistress and I was confident I could endure it.

"Yes, Mis—"

"Don't call me that!"

You shoved the ball gag back into my mouth.

"Blink once for divorce paper's or nod for your punishment."

I nodded then heard footsteps ascending the stairs like a sinister goddess—it was Mistress and she came into the doorway, smiling.

Mistress (you call her, Neacee) strode to you and said.

"What's the verdict?"

She leaned in and gave you a long and deep kiss. The sight aroused me, but I knew Mistress would be angry with me if she saw my pleasure. So, I took deep breaths through my nose to help calm myself.

"He wasn't a fan of option one."

Neacee whispered to you.

"How many times do I have to tell you, he loves—?"

"Stop! I don't need to hear that, I need this!"

I was enamored by your ability to dominate Mistress. Are you the ultra-Dom? I felt my manhood tighten and a strange anticipatory fear rose within me.

Mistress shouted after ending her second kiss with you.

"Who told you that you could have a hard on?"

Mistress turned to you.

"Liv? Did you tell him he could get hard?"

"No, I didn't. Did you get his consent?"

"Yes, and he knows the out word is the same as always?"

While looking at me, you asked.

"He knows."

I instinctually nodded. I knew that look on your face—you wanted to make sure I knew what Mistress was talking about because you had no idea. You and Mistress walked over to me and unstrapped me from our marriage bed.

After I sat up, I was able to see a stand and knew exactly what it was for. I'd be strapped to the stand, bent over with my ass up in the air, and fucked. As you women walked me over to it and strapped me into position, I assumed you'd both take turns fucking me until you were both satisfied or until I came all over the floor.

You and Mistress (I suppose I should call her Neacee) might've then got a few whacks in and then commence with your day, whatever that consisted of. For me, that would've been the ideal humiliation, but you women had other things in mind.

While in position, all I could hear was your voice. You women sat on a couch that'd been set up near the bed with a perfect vantage point of my humiliation and I could see both of you out of the corner of my eye. What I found strange about the positioning was, it gave me full view of the doorway to my bedroom, but I had to struggle to see you and Mistress. Before I could think about the implications of this, I heard foot-steps in the hallway.

A deep voice shuddered.

"Anyone home?"

Raising your voice, you said.

"We're in the second room on the left."

At first, all I could see was one of the biggest dicks I'd ever encountered during my life. Although I was well-endowed, this man was porn star length and had, at least, a few inched on me. Behind porn star-dick-guy was another man, followed by another, and then another! They were all naked, all well-endowed, and all in impeccable shape.

At that point, I was panicking, but a small part of me, that part of me I'd revealed to my mistress only once in confidence, was being tested. Like you, I spent most of my life hiding my pansexuality. I hadn't been with a man in years and I was usually the one giving dick, not the other way around. The three men stood in front of me. Even when I strained against the restraints, I couldn't see their faces.

While standing directly behind me, you said.

"Gentleman, you're all familiar with why you're here."

"For this!"

You smacked my ass as hard as you could.

"Now, there are a few grounds rules. Rule number one) You can only use two holes, his mouth and ass. A spit roast is always welcome, but that brings me to rule number two) No spitting. We've provided oil. Rule number three) You can bite, spank and slap, but no leaving marks. And rule number four) This is very important—have lots of fun, guys, and thank you for your help."

I barely had time to think about what you were saying before I felt someone near my face. A brief panic set in, but it was you.

You knelt nearer to me, removed the ball gag, and said.

"Last chance."

The look on your face was one I'd seen only a few times before and I was exhilarated by it. You were worried about me, not in a life threatening way, but in the "you're in-over-your-head" way. I glanced away from you and saw Mistress out of the corner of my eye and she winked at me.

I couldn't help but be taken in by the thrilling dichotomy of the situation. You and my Dom were humiliating me, not only for your own pleasure, but for some guys you'd recruited for the task. I wasn't going to let you down.

I wasn't only panicked, but excited at the chance to give them all what they came for. I looked at you for a moment, turned my head to face the large member standing on end in front of me, and opened my mouth (wide).

Mistress commanded.

"You have your answer, Liv. Now, come sit down next to me!"

You went back to her seat.

I was both surprised and elated that the two brutes lubed their cocks before pushing them into me. Not only that but they were both gentle to start off. Maybe you'd told them, ahead of time, I'd never taken it up the ass before?

I've sucked a few in my time, but no rear end cock. It was horribly painful for the first few strokes, no matter how gentle the guys started off. I was most intrigued, however, by the fact each of the cocks I sucked belonged to a particularly chatty guy.

The first one eased into my mouth with coconut oil oozing down his shaft. I enjoyed him because not only did this guy moan in a way that made me hot, but he gave me a play by play of what you were doing.

"She's rubbing her clit."

The man groaned as I sucked him harder as a type of "thank you" for the information. We established an erotic back and forth rhythm.

"She's rubbing Neacee's clit, now. Oh! Now their rubbing each other's tits!"

He shuddered as I teased his shaft. The best thing the first guy said was when he was near climax.

"How in the world did a schmuck like you get all of this? Two hot-ass black women fucking each other while watching you get fucked is the best!"

I wanted him to shut up, so I did my long forgotten finishing move. It started with a rhythmical sucking, then a little nibbling at the tip, and then repeating the actions until explosion. I drank in the first guy's hot orgasm after two rounds of the finishing move.

I'm happy to know the technique still achieves leg-shaking results. Doing it, made me come to grips with the fact that I am a usual cis guy. I was always told that sucking dick was a distinctly bottom task. I'd forgot how much I enjoy giving head, although, I haven't been with a man since being married to you. As for my poor bottom, it was being destroyed! Three guys in, I screamed and came so loud, and heard you gasp with ecstasy. I knew you'd never heard me orgasm like that before. I preferred quiet and intense sex when I had it with anyone. Even with Mistress, I gave off the occasional groan or low moan, but nothing like what was happening to me, then. I couldn't control it.

12