Nearly Nude in School: The Reboot

Story Info
Rebooting the original story.
8.3k words
4.28
31.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a reboot of the Nearly Nude in School story that I did several years back. This is sort of a return for me, as I've been dealing with a major case of writer's block, and decided to return with a reboot to see if I could expand on an already built foundation, thus some aspects of the story are the same, but there are some major differences as well. Please understand that if there are any mistakes or misconceptions about schools that I haven't been inside one in many years and am unaware of any types of security changes that may be in place today. Feel free to read and comment on the original but I happen to feel that this story is far superior to it as it expands on certain points and is better fleshed out than its predecessor.

*****

The day had started out simply enough that morning. Preparing for the day Sarah knew that her boyfriend was going to pick her up at work right after she got off since he was going to be getting back into town at least an hour before school let out. Sarah was a very thin and pretty high school teacher with very long dark hair and dark sultry eyes that conveyed her every emotion. She was very excited since her boyfriend Glenn had been away for almost a month on an extended business trip. While in the shower she had shaved her legs and her pussy and began thinking about Glenn touching them when they were alone together later that night, just that simple thought turned her on. She reached out for the knob on the shower and turned the hot water down to give her a blast of the cold just to calm her down so she could save herself for Glenn to return instead of masturbating in the shower as she had done almost every day since he had been gone.

Getting out of the shower and drying off she went into her bedroom and went to the closet and pulled out a bag that she had placed in there after returning from her shopping trip last week. She opened the back and pulled out a lacy strapless red bra and a matching pair of g string panties and smiled as she laid them out on the bed and then put her sundress that she was going to wear with her sexy underwear. It was still quite warm outside as school had only started a month ago.

Sarah was also hoping that this would be an easy day, but she was somewhat nervous as the superintendent of schools was going to be there late today to do a presentation that would run into her final class of the day. Since Glenn was coming home and would be around all weekend, Sarah had planned her classes accordingly. A short open book quiz that would be graded by their classmates, as well as providing the last class the opportunity to take this same quiz home and work on it at home to be graded by their classmates on Monday afternoon. She suspected that Glenn as horny as she was since his absence had been preceded by a lot of sex. More sex than Sarah had ever had in her life, in fact Glenn had opened her up to all kinds of possibilities both in and out of the bed room that she had never considered.

The drive to school was simple with a very light amount of traffic which was unusual for a Friday Sarah thought as she pulled her Lincoln into the teacher's parking lot at the school. As she was gathering her things to get out and head for her classroom her cell phone rang and she saw that it was Glenn.

"Hello," Sarah said trying not to sound too breathless as she answered the call.

"Hey, baby," Glenn said on the other end. "I wanted to call you during my layover and let you know how much I've missed you."

"Oh, you're so sweet, darling," Sarah said feeling herself blush just from the sound of his masculine voice.

"Listen, babe, I've been thinking that since I've been away for so long why don't just go to your place and order delivery in tonight, we can go to the other place another night," Glenn suggested.

"In other words, your horny and can't wait to get me into bed," Sarah laughed at him.

"Is it that obvious?" Glenn asked her which confirmed her earlier suspicions.

"Judging from that phone call the other night, I'm surprised you're not walking around with a hard on right now," Sarah said feeling herself blush even more at the thought of the phone sex that they had, had just a couple nights ago. Then she felt some of her juices escape her pussy and drip into the crotch of her brand new panties. She thought, "I can't wait to get your naked ass in bed and feel that hard cock slamming into me."

Glenn said, "You enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Yes, baby, I did enjoy it," Sarah replied and started to feel a little naughty. "So tell me stud, is your cock hard?"

This was a side of Sarah that she had only revealed to Glenn at a later point in their relationship, she had always been shy and reserved before in her life, due to her strict upbringing by her parents.

Glenn stammered and lowered his voice glancing nervously at his boss who was sitting nearby as he said, "I can't talk about that right now, Sarah!"

Sarah laughed seductively at him, "It's a yes or no question, Glenn. Are you hard?"

"Um, yes," he said to her.

"Good, keep it that way, and don't you dare go to the rest room and jerk off, I want every bit of that hot cum for me tonight," Sarah told him.

"Yes, Miss Z," Glenn said shortening Sarah's last name which was Zebrowski.

"Talk to you soon, dear," Sarah said to him.

"I love you," Glenn told her.

"I love you, too," Sarah said as she hung up the phone with him.

Sarah climbed from her car after she placed her car keys in the center console and locking them up as she had one of the keypad door locks to keep from losing her keys as she had done in the past. As she was walking she smiled as she thought about later tonight. She was one of the most popular high school teachers in the area. Most students desperately wanted to get a spot in her senior English class. It wasn't because she was a harsh teacher, but she was very fair with all her students, they wouldn't get away with anything that she didn't want them to get away with. Today's class, however, was going to be the easiest one that they had all semester, as Sarah was planning for the weekend. Since it was a such a lovely morning Sarah, opted to go the front entrance of the school so she could enjoy at least a small bit of early morning sunshine as she doubted she would see it again until at least Monday morning. As she approached the entrance of the school she saw a group of students clustered together, they were in her final period class. As she approached the group said, "Hello, Miss Z."

"Hello, guys," Miss Z replied as she fished her glasses out of her purse so she could them on, she only wore them when she was teaching or reading at home, she felt that they made her look more knowledgeable.

"We still having that pop quiz since we are having that assembly during your class," Matt Belle asked. Matt was a fantastic student who had excellent grades all year in addition to being a star player on the football team.

Miss Z smiled at said, "Well, you guys get an advantage over my other classes in the fact that you get to take your quizzes home with you and work on them over the weekend, and you can use your notes and books as I'm not going to be there to watch over you although, I can give you hint...The answers will be on the pages in the chapters you were assigned to read."

"Still though, homework on the weekend?" Matt complained.

"You know that these weekly quizzes are a part of your grade and count in place of your lowest test score. Besides, it's the shortest quiz of the year, only 10 questions, so you will want to do well, don't you?" Miss Z asked him.

"Yeah, I guess," Matt complained looking at his teacher thinking again about how beautiful he thought that she was.

Just then Abby Watts, Matt's girlfriend walked up to him and started to kiss him taking his attention away from Sarah, as Abby knew that Matt had a big crush on the pretty teacher. The kiss grew deeper until Miss Z cleared her throat and Abby broke the kiss and looked at the teacher, "Sorry, Miss Z, but you got to know how much I love Matt."

Sarah smiled at the two students, noting that they were the two best looking students at the school before she said, "I understand the feelings that you two have for each other, but just remember that this is your senior year and you certainly don't want to end up getting into trouble of public displays of affection in the hallway, now do you?"

Abby said, "You mean like Dave Welcher and Cindy Fleenor?"

Sarah's mind reeled off the scene as soon as Abby mentioned the names of the students, Sarah remembered the incident vividly, it was during her free period where she had no students and was on her way to a meeting with the principal. Sarah turned the corner and saw the pair standing at the end of the empty hallway. When Sarah saw what was happening, she had slipped back out of sight and peeked around the corner.

Dave had been flirting with Cindy since school started back and all the teachers were on notice that this could be an issue. Apparently, they had decided to cut class and were in what was dubbed the short cut hall the office could be accessed from the front of the school from the outside and the short cut hall on the inside, Sarah knew it well as many students would ditch class and slip out that way as there were no classrooms down that hall, no security cameras, the office was off center of the hall so students could walk past without being noticed , and the exit at the end led out to the teacher's parking area, the door was always unlocked from the inside but no entry allowed from the outside without the key card that only teachers and faculty were issued. Where they were heading Sarah had no idea. Cindy was in front of Dave and he had been pulling that the hem of her skirt trying to get a look at her panties. Sarah groaned as she watched the scene unfold before her, watching a guy try to peek up a girl's skirt turned her on something fierce. Instead of breaking up the scene right away Sarah remained hidden to see how far it would go between the amorous teens. She was shocked as before they got to the exit Dave started talking to Cindy and said to her, "Let's fuck, right here."

"In the hall? Are you crazy?" Cindy asked him with an amazed look on her cute high cheek boned face, with her dark red hair falling down over her shoulders.

"Oh come on, it will be hot. Besides, you may never get this chance again," Dave said.

Quietly, Sarah whispered to herself, "I have to stop this, they are going to ruin their futures, if someone else comes in and catches them." Her body not quite responding to her thoughts as she continued to watch the couple before her, which was only increasing her arousal as she felt her pussy begin to get moist, at the sights of the teens and the possibility of what they were talking about doing.

Cindy stared at Dave biting her lip and said, "I don't know, Dave, it's pretty risky."

Dave then encircled her with his arms and reached down behind her and pulled her skirt up with one hand and her panties down in the back with the other. "I want you so fucking bad that I can't stand it," he said to her as he turned her around facing the wall and slid her panties down to her knees.

As he slid his hands back up to play with her ass, Cindy and Sarah at the same instant uttered the same word with a gasp, "Jesus." Sarah's pussy was literally soaking her panties by this time, she knew what she had to do or this was going to get very out of hand. The problem was that she was hoping that these two 18 year olds wouldn't realize just how hot they had made her with their horny hormone driven adventure.

Sarah took a deep breath and stepped out from the end of the hallway, as she did so she caught the attention of both students. Cindy reached down for her panties and quickly yanked them up looking very embarrassed as she stared back at Sarah, Dave on the other hand moved his hands down to cover the large bulge in his jeans, causing Sarah to note that based on the size of the bulge Dave was at least as well-endowed as Glenn if not bigger. That of course worked against Sarah as her desire was already up and thinking of Glenn's and Dave's big hard cocks, caused even more juices to flow from her pussy into her already wet panty crotch.

"Exactly, what in the world do you two think that you're doing," Sarah asked trying to keep the hint of desire from her voice.

Dave and Cindy stared at her speechless as she walked toward them. Finally, Dave found his voice and said, "I was trying to find my schedule and Cindy was helping me."

Sarah raised an eyebrow and asked Dave, "You keep your schedule in your classmates' underwear?"

"Oh, you noticed that?" Dave asked her.

"I saw it, Dave," Sarah said to him. "However, I'm on my way to the office, so I'm going to let you two off lightly. You will accompany me to the office and report to the vice principal that I caught you trying to skip class before you got out the door."

"Will this go on our permanent records?" Cindy asked Sarah.

"If it does," Sarah explained, "it will look much better than sexual misconduct and the possible criminal charges that would probably follow if I reported the actual incident as I saw it."

"Thank you, Miss Z," Cindy said as she looked at Sarah, her cheeks still a bright red from the embarrassment of having been caught with her panties down, literally.

Sarah put a hard look on her face and said, "I had better not catch you two at this again! Don't cut class, and if you're going to have sex, be safe about it! I shouldn't have let this incident go, but I don't see you two as trouble students so you get a get out of jail free card this time."

"You're awesome, Miss Z," Dave said with a smile.

"Now if you two are sufficiently calmed down now, we will go to the office. I have a meeting with the principal that you two have made me late for," Sarah explained.

"Ok, Miss Z, we're sorry," Cindy said.

"It's ok," Sarah said, while in her mind thinking, "Not as sorry as if someone else had caught you."

"Let's go," Sarah said leading the pair to the office and hoping that the meeting with the principal wouldn't take very long so she could slip into the restroom in the teachers' lounge and take care of her sopping wet pussy before her next class.

Her mind slipped back to the present and she looked at Abby and said to her, rules about public displays of affection are clearly defined young lady!"

Matt stood behind his girlfriend smiling as he knew that every student in the school had heard about the Dave and Cindy incident from Dave himself who just couldn't keep his mouth closed, or his hands off Cindy.

Sarah then sweetly smiled at the duo and said, "I have to go print off the quizzes, I'll see you two in class later."

"See you Miss Z," Cindy said with a giggle as she looked back and Matt and began to kiss him deeply again as soon as Sarah was inside the door of the school.

As she was on her way to her classroom, Sarah was silently cursing Abby in her mind, making her think about the erotic scene between Dave and Cindy was making her pussy damp yet again. As if she wasn't already turned on enough with the thoughts of her and Glenn later and now replaying that incident again in her head. In fact, she masturbated to that memory just two nights ago, imagining that it was Abby and Matt that she had caught. She tried to think of other things worried about having to deal with dampness in her new panties all day long. All she needed was to have to deal with her classes when her panties were wet and her thoughts were on Glenn's hard cock between her lips. Unfortunately, her mind and her body were not in coordination and her pussy was beginning to drip.

She opened the door to her classroom and quickly closed it back and stared at the ceiling and whispered, "Why today of all days?" She made her way to her desk and started logging onto her computer. She logged into her email and was greeted by a message that reminded her of the superintendent of the entire school system conducting the special assembly this afternoon during final period. Sarah sighed loudly and looked at the ceiling again whispering, "This is going to be a long fucking day!"

Sarah was correct that it would be a long day, minutes slipped by seeming like hours, at one point while she had students working on the quiz, she glanced up at the clock in the back of the classroom and could have sworn that every second it clicked by that it actually stopped for several seconds at each interval, she knew that she was only imagining it. Before the students for her last class of the day began to arrive, Sarah rushed to the teachers' lounge restroom and used a piece of tissue to dry her sopping wet pussy knowing that it would do little good as her pussy had been dripping all day long and there was a very noticeable wet spot on the front of her g string. "Made it this far, just have to hold it together a little bit longer," Sarah whispered not sure if she was talking to herself or her pussy. Once out of the restroom she purchased a soda from the machine in the room to help her with the dryness of her mouth that she had dealt with all day. She then returned quickly to her classroom. Her nerves shattered as she saw Principal Michaels was sitting in her chair before her desk when she reentered the room. "Principal Michaels," Sarah said.

"Miss Z, I've told you repeatedly that you can address me as Simon," the man said to her as he got up and approached her as she walked across the front of her classroom.

"Sorry, Simon. What can I do for you?" Sarah asked hoping that no one could smell the desire on her.

Simon reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a small stack of note cards that he handed to her, "I'm going to ask you to introduce the superintendent at today's assembly."

Stunned, Sarah said, "I thought that Mr. Wilkerson was going to do it."

"He was, but he got violently ill after lunch so we have to find a replacement, and you were our next choice," Simon told her.

"I don't know if I can. I mean I've had no time to prepare for this at all," Sarah said.

"Use these notes and wing it," the principal said, making clear that he wasn't going to take "no" for an answer or consider anyone else for the job. He then turned and left the room.

"Fuck," Sarah whispered under her breath as she watched the students filing in. In the midst of them came Abby and Matt, Abby was wearing a short skirt and Matt was trying to lift it to see her panties much as what she had seen the other week with Dave and Cindy. A sudden flash and Sarah was able to see that Abby had on a powder blue version of the exact same g string panties that Sarah was wearing. Just that simple flash was all it took to drive Sarah's pussy back to overdrive, and she felt like she gushed into her panties at that moment.

Once the bell rang she passed out the quizzes and explained that they were to take home and work on over the weekend, as well as the fact it was open book and open notes. This infuriated Allen and Sarah caught his nasty stare at her as he whispered to one of his classmates, "Fucking bitch giving us homework on the weekend, she is such a fucking tight ass!"

"Damn, dude chill, it's last class, we got that assembly in a couple minutes!" Matt whispered.

"It's hard to chill, bitch took my Hustler first week and hasn't given it back yet," Allen said.

Matt looked at him and said, "I told you not to bring that shit to school."

Allen hissed at him, "What do you want me to do in these boring ass classes, actually study?"

Matt said, "That's the general idea."

Sarah witnessed the exchange and her mind instantly returned to the magazine that she had taken from Allen. It was in the bottom drawer of her desk and she was amazed how intensely hot it was, the one photo set had really gotten her going, it was a classroom setting and the model was beautiful. There was an accompanying story that someone had written about a teacher masturbating in her classroom during a free period and being caught by the shop teacher at the school, who then taught that teacher a new lesson in anatomy with the thick power drill between his legs. That had really set her off when she looked at it, this was not the time that she needed something like this to pop into her mind. Unfortunately, she couldn't forget it and her pussy dripped yet again into her panties. "Well, Glenn won't have to worry about getting me wet and ready, that's for sure," Sarah thought as her mind went to Glenn's excellent pussy eating skills.