Nearly Nude in School: The Reboot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the intercom beeped to life and the principal's voice came from it, "At this time, all students please report to the auditorium for an assembly as we are joined by the superintendent of the school system. Please sit with members of your current class so that we can get an accurate headcount. Thank you."

Sarah looked at her class as they began to pack up and prepare to leave the room she spoke to them, "Those quizzes are going to be graded by your classmates first thing in Monday's class. Remember to sit together, I have to introduce the superintendent so another teacher will take my attendance."

She then stood by the door wishing each student a nice weekend and to enjoy the assembly, each responded in kind except Allen who said, "I will enjoy if there is some naked female flesh, like in my Hustler magazine!"

Sarah looked at him and said, "I will advise Vice-Principal Alexander of the magazine after this assembly, how's that?"

"I'm sorry, Miss Z, have a nice weekend," Allen replied his attitude suddenly changing.

"So you want me to keep the magazine between us?" Sarah asked him.

"Yeah," Allen replied.

"Done," Sarah said watching the young man sneer at her as he left. Thinking nothing more of it, Sarah waited until the last student had left the classroom and locked the door and slipped her key into the pocket of her sundress. Instead of walking along the hallway to get to the auditorium through the main entrance that all the students were entering, Sarah took a route through the teachers' lounge that required her to use her key to get in and then down the hallway to a door that lead into the front of the auditorium and just to the front of the stage. She stepped up onto the stage where Principal Michaels, Vice-Principal Alexander, and Superintendent Davis were standing having a chat amongst themselves. The principal quickly introduced Sarah to the superintendent.

The superintendent said, "So you're the infamous, Mrs. Zebrowski." He smiled extending his hand to shake her delicate hand.

Sarah smiled in return and corrected him, "It's Miss and you can call me Miss Z, everyone else does. Did you say infamous?"

"I'm sorry," the superintendent said. "Yes, every year we see your name as the one that students in this school select as Teacher of the Year, probably the only award selected by the students."

"It would be nice to win it just once," Sarah replied with a larger smile.

Principal Michaels then stepped over and said, "Let's get started. I'll introduce you Miss Z, then you introduce the superintendent."

"Ok," the superintendent stated as he, the Vice-Principal and Sarah walked toward the chairs sitting on the other side of the stage. As they walked Sarah nearly tripped on some poorly taped down microphone cords just off to the side of the podium. "Oh, watch yourself," the superintendent stated as he made sure that Sarah was steady after grabbing her arm.

"I'll get someone to tape that down as soon as possible," the Vice-Principal stated after witnessing the incident.

"Please do, that could be dangerous," Superintendent Davis replied as he took his seat.

As she sat down Sarah took a glance at her watch and thought that in less than an hour and a half she would have Glenn's rock hard cock planted firmly in her hot wet hole. Then she winced as that thought caused her already sopping wet pussy to drip yet again. In her mind she thought, "If I make it through the rest of the day without my wet pussy soaking my sundress it will be a minor miracle." In fact, Sarah was so caught up in her thoughts that she realized that she had been introduced and didn't even hear her name. The Vice-Principal had to nudge her to get her to respond. Sarah rose to her feet, and walked toward the podium conscious of the cords that had almost tripped her up earlier.

Once at the podium she pulled out the note cards and made a joke about the cords. "I think somebody set these cords up just to see if they could possibly trip one of us up." As the audience laughed at the thought of someone tripping Sarah took a quick moment to read over some of the comments on the note cards. Once she had their attention again, Sarah read through the information on the note cards before she introduced the superintendent and as the crowd began to applaud he stood up and began to walk toward the podium, as he was walking he was also waving at the crowd as they applauded him. The superintendent tripped over the cords on the stage and began to topple forward. Sarah's caring nature took over and she stepped forward to grab the man's shoulders to keep his head from slamming into the hardwood stage. However, this also allowed him to try to grab onto something to break his fall, the thing he grabbed happened to be the bottom of Sarah's sundress.

At that moment, time stopped and everything around Sarah went totally quiet, and her mind started firing off random memories and thoughts as she felt the hands grab her dress and knew what was going to happen. Her mind flew to memories of her entire childhood how strict her parents had been and how they had kept her from dating until senior year in high school and had taught her that sex was dirty and unnatural. So much so that she hadn't masturbated until she was a sophomore in college and that was only because she just happened to walk in while her roommate was doing it. The roommate hadn't stopped and told Sarah that she would teach her after Sarah had relayed that she didn't masturbate and didn't know how and had never had sex. Once she had masturbated Sarah, couldn't get enough, when she was alone her pants and panties were coming off and she was frigging herself silly. Shortly after that she lost her virginity to a football star after he scored the winning touchdown earlier in the day. Sarah thought it was mind blowing but of course she had nothing to compare it to. The football star ended up leaving her as the sex was all that he wanted anyway and had accomplished his goal. She was heartbroken and hadn't dated for nearly a year and threw herself into her classes and decided to become a teacher. Once she did start dating again she looked for men who weren't anything like the football player. She had multiple relationships some led to sex and some didn't, but in the process she began to open up. Then came the turning point, she met Glenn, and he triggered feelings in her that she had never had before and he did things that she had never had done to her before. Glenn was a master at eating pussy, he never failed to get at least one or two orgasms from her pussy when he went down on her. Sarah had learned to suck cock from Glenn as well, he told her what he liked and she learned his body responses and implemented them, the odd thing she thought was that she actually enjoyed giving him oral pleasure, and knew that he wasn't going to complain. It was the least she could do as there were times that he would pleasure her not wanting anything in return. She saw all the times that she had sex with Glenn in the many positions that they had tried over the last few years. Then her mind flashed back to catching Allen sitting in class with his textbook open and that Hustler magazine inside it while she was teaching, and the exciting pictures of a teacher and a shop teacher in it. A couple weeks later, Dave and Cindy in the hallway, her hot phone sex with Glenn and the entire day of her longing for him to get here and this day be over with, and now to this moment. She was standing in front of an entire auditorium of hormone riddled teenagers and was about to have her dress torn from her body to expose the naughty lingerie that had only been meant for Glenn's eyes.

Sarah felt the sharp tug and heard the fabric rip as time began to speed back up and return to normal. She felt the dress slip from her and down along with the superintendent's hands. As the dress slid down her body her embarrassment rose at the same moment as she closed her eyes and felt her face turn bright red as she realized what was happening. The air in the auditorium was cool against her nearly nude body as she looked at the student body and almost all of them were stunned to see the pretty teacher suddenly standing on stage in nothing but a pair of flat summer shoes that matched the dress, a pair of red g string panties, a red strapless bra that was comprised of lace revealing her nipples through the openings. In reality, Sarah couldn't have felt any more nude because the outfit was practically see thru, nothing was left to the imagination. Her thoughts still racing as she felt oddly turned on by this exposure. She then noticed that students had been reaching for their cell phones and were starting to click pictures. With that she turned stepping out of the pool of fabric that only seconds ago had covered her as a sundress but was now on the floor of the stage along with the superintendent.

Sarah rushed for the side door and tried to open it to head back to the teacher's lounge for some cover before remembering that she needed a key to get into that door and the key was still in the pocket of her sundress up on stage. As Sarah was fumbling with the door, Allen stood up and shouted out, "Hey, check it out, her panties are wet. She's either turned on as hell or so scared that she pissed on herself!" all the while clicking pictures of the pretty teacher's ordeal.

"Oh my God, this cannot be happening," Sarah thought to herself as she searched for a way out the auditorium and everybody's leering eyes.

Realizing that the door at the side of the auditorium wasn't going to open without a key that she wasn't about to go retrieve she rushed toward the back of the auditorium to the catcalls and whistles of the male students while many of the girls were talking about how she looked like a slut and a whore dressed the way she was. Sarah was mortified by what she heard, just a few hours ago she was a model teacher, now she was nearly naked in front of all her students, the school faculty, the vice-principal, the principal, and the superintendent as well if he had taken the time to get up off the floor yet, not that Sarah cared her only thought was to get out of the auditorium and find something to cover herself with. Charging out into the hallway she nearly crashed into a custodian who was emptying a trash bin outside the auditorium. As she avoided the custodian he turned to look and said, "Hell yeah, nice ass Miss Z!" Hearing that remark caused Sarah to turn even redder from embarrassment as she realized that there was no doubt as to who she was rushing through the halls of this fine educational institute in an outfit meant as a treat for her returning boyfriend and now the entire student body had seen much more of her body than she had ever intended them to see. She was mortified at this point and wanted to simply melt in between the cracks in the floor. She was running through the hallways not sure as to what she was searching for, she knew that she needed something to cover herself with. She suddenly, remembered that there was a raincoat in her classroom. She then headed for that hallway that led to her classroom, hoping along the way she could find something to cover herself with. As she entered the hallway she saw a ladies' restroom, maybe a student had forgotten a jacket or something in there.

Sarah darted into the ladies' restroom hoping to find something to cover herself with so she could regain her dignity, knowing that before the final bell rang those pictures of her would be all over the internet, the entire world would know what she had on for her boyfriend's return home later today. She checked the hangers in each stall coming up empty. She opened the broom closet and found only a broom and a mop, neither of which would help her. Her frantic mind began to ponder other possibilities of where there might be something to cover herself with.

The fact that her panties were soaking wet with her arousal certainly hadn't gone unnoticed, and that didn't make things any easier for her. Her arousal began to rise yet again, as she realized that she had failed in this attempt to find any sort of cover. She silently cursed before she caught sight of herself in one of the mirrors over the sinks in the restroom. She ran her hands down her sides and to the waistband of her panties and realized that she really was sexy. She ran her hands down to her thighs and brought them to her inner thighs and up between her legs until her fingers were resting on the crotch of the wet panties she was wearing. "I'm so fucking hot," Sarah whispered as she began to rub her clit through her panties. As the intensity built, she heard footsteps and voices out in the hallway both male and female voices. She knew it wasn't the students but it was apparently a group of people looking for her.

Panicked and extremely aroused in spite of herself, she spun around and saw that the handicapped stall door was closed and an out of order sign attached to the outside door. She quickly slid under the closed door and put her feet up on the toilet and crouched down as she heard two female voices enter the room. They were not being quiet as they said, "Miss Z, are you in here?"

Sarah felt a desire to respond and a desire to make herself cum at the same time. If she spoke they might help her as these were fellow female teachers who had probably endured the same sort of issues that she had in become a teacher, but if she didn't they would leave and she could finish masturbating.

Deciding Sarah wasn't there, the two teachers began to speak to each other privately. Edna Carter, an Economics teacher said, "Where could she have gone to?"

Jenny Hammond, a fellow English teacher said, "I don't know, but she has to be mortified!"

Sarah was able to see the two women through a crack in the door of the stall she was hiding in, they were standing facing each other in front of the sink. Edna said, "Maybe, but damn she looked hot as hell in that outfit she had on! Nothing to be ashamed of with that body and that outfit. I bet every male in there had a hard on."

Jenny laughed and said, "I know VP Alexander had one, he could barely get off the stage with the tent he had in his pants."

Edna said, "He's probably in his office right now, jerking that thing off!" Both women began to laugh hysterically at that comment.

Sarah groaned under her breath and slid her hand to inside her panties, just hearing these women talk in such a manner had her needing to relieve herself and cum and quickly and quietly as possible.

Jenny then said something that shocked Edna and Sarah, "Actually, he is probably hoping to find her before anyone else does and have her either give him a hand job or watch him give one to himself!"

Edna asked the question Sarah wanted to know, "How do you know this?"

"I dated him for a little while," Jenny divulged. "He loved hand jobs and loved to have an audience when he masturbated!"

Edna began to laugh, Sarah stifled a moan and began to rub her clit harder as she kept listening to the two women.

Once Edna stopped laughing she asked, "How big is he?"

Jenny smiled and said, "He is hung like a horse, that's why he sporting such a tent! Largest I've ever had, at least 10 inches and as big around as my fist! I had to use both hands when I gave him a hand job!"

"Oh my," Edna said.

Sarah groaned a little too loudly, and Jenny heard her, "Sarah?"

Before she could answer a male voice, Vice-Principal Alexander's came from the doorway, "Ladies, we have a custodian who said she went down the east hallway so we are going to concentrate our search there."

Jenny and Edna left the room and Sarah was left alone, she slid down until she was sitting on the toilet seat itself and slid her panties off, she was hiding in a rest room in the northern hallway where her class room was located, but the mystery would have to wait until she made herself cum. With the room empty she hung her panties off the handrail and began to stroke her clit quickly with her left hand as with her right hand she slid three fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Knowing that she didn't have much time to get off and figure out her next move she placed pressure on her clit that she knew would have her cumming in no time at all. In just a matter of seconds she moaned loudly as her orgasm hit with such force that she actually squirted for the first time in her life. She was stunned as cum shot from her and hit the edge of the porcelain bowl as well as onto the floor, her body was rigid as she experienced the strong orgasm rocking her body. In the midst of her orgasm she heard the door to the restroom open and close, this time she knew she couldn't hide as whoever was there had to have heard her passionate cries.

"Miss Z," a male voice that sounded very familiar to her announced himself. "It's me, Kevin Bowers, the custodian. I know you're in here, I heard you just now."

"Fuck," Sarah whispered as she regained control of her body. "I'm here," she said as she stood up and slipped back into her panties.

"I thought so," Kevin replied.

She was unsure as to what to say to that, so she waited in silence until Kevin spoke again, "I want to help."

Sarah sheepishly opened the door of the stall she was hiding in and looked at Kevin, "If you have a shirt or something I could slip on until I can get to my classroom that would be great, I have a raincoat in there."

Kevin smiled, "I do have a key to your classroom, every custodian does, I'll open it for you."

"Great," Sarah said waiting for Kevin to hand her something to cover her near nudity with.

"It will cost you though," Kevin said his smile becoming an evil grin.

"I'll pay you when I get into my classroom," Sarah said.

"No, I want you to pay me now," Kevin said.

"I'm not having sex with you," Sarah answered getting angry.

Kevin chuckled, "I don't want sex, Miss Z, I want your bra and panties and you walk to your classroom naked and I'll let you in!"

Sarah laughed at him, "Not likely, I'm embarrassed enough as it is!"

"Suit yourself," Kevin said turning to leave, "I'll let them know that you're hiding in here."

Sarah laid her head against her hand which she was holding the stall door closed with, until she heard the bathroom door close behind Kevin. Once it was closed she took a deep breath and knew that she had a couple minutes before Kevin reached the group that was searching for her in the other hallway. She could run for her classroom, and the raincoat but had no key to the locked door, the key was in the auditorium with her sundress. She had already tried the teacher's lounge only to realize that it was locked as well. Then Sarah realized, her car, the keys were in it, if she could get to her car she could get in it and drive home, pull in the garage and leave this whole embarrassing situation behind her. She knew that to get to her car she would have to get to the short cut hall that would mean back tracking and risking running into the group that was going to be headed back her way. She decided that it was a risk she would just have to take.

Sarah bolted from the bathroom and started toward the short cut hall, before she reached the halfway point the final bell of the day rung, and Sarah momentarily froze. The auditorium was straight down the hall from the office, but not far enough that she wouldn't be seen before she made it all the way out the door and to her car. The first students out of the auditorium would still get a clear view of her ass. Her legs started to move again as she realized that at any moment, this hallway would be filled with students, and the longer she stood there the more of them that would see her. Her face was already red with embarrassment and arousal and couldn't get any redder, she didn't think, but as she realized that students were streaming out of the auditorium and whistling and screaming at her she found out it could get redder. Suddenly, she pushed the door open and bolted out into the afternoon sun in less than she had ever worn outdoors before, in fact she had never even worn a bikini when she was swimming or sunning herself.