Nearly Taming Britney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily women can express their feelings, even after a good fuck. "I don't know what to say. I like you too, but you're very different for me. You excite me and you frighten me at the same time."

"You already know you can push my buttons. But I could never hit you or hurt you. You make me crazy but I want to be good for you at the same time. I cannot explain what you do to me either."

Carl dressed and made coffee. He and Britney talked for a couple of hours, taking three breaks to kiss and touch. Once his kisses wandered and licked her to orgasm. Never before had she climaxed into a man's mouth when she was full of cum. Never before had she relaxed enough to cum and just to enjoy the touch and closeness of another. Never before had she wanted to taste a man's cum mixed with her own. Never before had she allowed herself to be pleased just because it is what the man wanted.

------------------------------

For the next three months Carl and Britney dated. It was good. They both were comfortable. Britney discovered that he was a gentle, generous, overly caring man. She loved his soft touches but often yearned for more.

One dark April evening, it was raining lightly; she pulled up next to his big black Dodge on the side of the health club. Carl was delighted and came out to greet her. She had it all planned.

"You damned workers are all alike. Get your shit out from behind my car, so I can go home. If you were smart you would be working for yourself and not have to be here so late."

Carl caught her by her hair, pulled her head back and kissed her hard enough to pinch her lips between their teeth. Then he pulled her by her hair toward the secluded tree stump.

Britney's eyes glistened as she struggled against his strong hands. She reached out to him with something in her hand, "Honey, you will need this." She passed the inch and a half diameter red rubber ball to him. At first he looked puzzled.

She added, "Show me what you do to a rude bitch in the cold rain." She opened her mouth and felt him push the rubber past her lips. Her body shivered. Soon he would fuck her like she deserved. Like she wanted.

12