Nearness of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked. I moved slowly inside of her. Her legs came up until she was folded nearly in half.

"It's so much," she said. "I feel like I'm filling up inside." She smiled then. "It's amazing, Danny. Keep going." We moved with each other. She was beginning to stretch out inside. My cock was disappearing more and more. Soon, our bodies were coming together with each stroke. Her legs bounced as we picked up the pace. Her feet popped in and out of my view.

I leaned down and kissed her breasts. They were so full and warm. She made little noises as I sucked at her breasts.

I was now pulling almost all the way out and slamming back into her cunt. I felt her fingers dig into the back of my neck. She started to shake and gasp. Her eyes locked on mine. I let go of my control, slammed deep into her and came for what felt like a minute into her body. Her pussy clamped around my pulsing cock and we were lost in a feeling of ecstasy that I had never felt before that moment.

She was still in the after-effects of her orgasm. I started fucking her again. I moved in and out of her as fast as I could. Each time, my pelvis ground into hers.

She screamed as she cascaded into a second orgasm before the first had finished. Tears came running down her face. Her head cranked back as her body twisted up in what looked like a giant muscle spasm. Her breath came out in a long, choked release.

I was still moving inside her, but slowly. Her legs trembled against my sides as she came down from her orgasm.

"No...no more. Can't take any...any more..."

"We'll just go slow, sis. Slow. I want to feel you. I need to." I waited for her. She nodded as she bit her lip. I moved in a kind of circular motion. She twisted around under my body. I was still hard as a rock inside her. I'd never done this before.

I was close to cumming again. She was moaning and her legs were flat to the mattress and spread almost perpendicular to her torso. Her feet nearly touched her ass. Her hands crushed her breasts as she rode another climax through gritted teeth.

"Oh, God," I breathed. My cock shot off again and we both collapsed. Her body was on fire. Her breath was burning my skin. We kissed through our exhaustion. I tasted the salt of her tears on her face.

I pulled out slowly. She gasped and looked down as I slid out. She put her hand to her red pussy lips.

"I don't ever want anyone else, Danny. Never."

"Me either. From now on its you and me. I promise."

We rolled out of the bed. I helped her walk to the bathroom. Her legs were still shaking. We stood under the shower and let the water soak into our bodies.

She liked the way I kissed her forehead. She giggled at how I licked at the slender bridge of her nose.

We ended up with me standing in front of her as she leaned back against the rear of the shower wall. The hot water was pounding into my back. Sandy stood there, as though listening to some far away music. I kissed along her shoulder, down her chest and back up her throat. She moved her mouth to meet mine. We kissed slow. The room filled with steam.

We eventually got out of the shower. We dried each other off, and she led me into her room.

"We'll clean your room up later. Let's just lay in bed for a while."

"Whatever you want, sis." She went around and opened her windows. The air was cool that day. Summer was taking a break. The sun filled her room as we climbed in her small bed.

"I'm going to tell you about the first time," she said. I waited. This had been difficult for her to tell me, and I didn't want to make her feel rushed.

"I told you it was some boy at summer camp."

"Right."

"A bunch of us had snuck out of our cabins to go skinny dipping at midnight. We were having a ball. Three squealing, laughing, naked girls splashing around in the lake." She sounded happy for a minute. Then her voice dropped flat. I couldn't see her eyes, but her fingers on my arm went slack.

"I didn't know that we were meeting three boys from the boys camp. I was the only one who didn't know. They swam over and started splashing around too. I was mortified. I was stark naked and I barely knew two of them. The third was a boy I'd been paired with on some of the camp activities.

"The other two swam off with their boys. He stayed with me." Her voice was going into autopilot. I got a sick feeling in my stomach at where this was going.

"Anyway," she continued, "he kissed me and then started laughing. I thought we were just playing around. I splashed at him and we played a kind of tag in the water. I could hear the others squealing and moaning out there somewhere.

"Jason - that was the boy's name - he was suddenly on me. I didn't see him coming in the dark. I slipped away from him and got up on the dock and was looking for my nightgown.

"He climbed up and I saw that he had this silly looking boner. That's all I could think. I'd never seen one before. I just stood there, half bent over as I was looking for my stuff, naked and right in the moonlight.

"He said 'Come on.' I remember his exact words. 'We have to hurry.' Then he started kissing me again. I pushed away. He told me to relax. We wouldn't do anything bad. We kissed some more and then we were lying on the dock. A bundle of rope was pressing into my back.

"Then I felt it. He had his dick right there at my lips. He shoved in and kissed me to cover the scream."

Listening to her, I was shaking I was so angry. I didn't know what to do. She went on.

"It hurt a lot. I've heard some girls say it hurt like hell, and some say they barely felt it. I have a feeling they're lying. I was in pain. He jammed in and out of me just a few times before he came. I couldn't believe he came inside me. I never put more than my first knuckle in there, and now I had some guy's cum swimming around inside me.

"I started to cry and he kept kissing me. He told me that it was okay. It always hurt the first time. He said maybe we could meet again before camp was over. The stupid jack-ass didn't even know he raped me. I heard his buddies calling him from the water. He kissed me on the chin and hopped up. I heard the water splash as he jumped in.

"I grabbed my nightgown, threw it on and ran back to my cabin. I didn't talk to those girls again. I don't get upset about it anymore. He didn't mean it. I guess that's something. I never said no."

"You shouldn't have had to. He had eyes. He could have known if he wanted to." I was as angry as I'd ever been.

"It's done, Danny. It was just something that happened. I don't wake up in the night thinking about it. Sex doesn't make me think of him. It's just something that happened. That's it." I let the anger go away. She wasn't angry about it, so what right did I have to be?

I didn't like that it happened, but she made her decision.

"I'm sorry I asked you to tell me that."

"I wanted to. This is why we started this whole thing. I've never told anyone about that. I'm glad I can tell you." I kissed her shoulder and she pressed back against my chest.

"How do we do this? What about mom and dad?"

"I don't know," I told her. "I guess we just act normal. We've always gotten along great. Nothing has to change there. We practically live up here anyway. Mom and dad leave us alone. I think we'll be fine."

"I don't want this to be just something we do for now. If that's what this is, let's stop now."

"This is for good, sis. We'll deal with the other part of it when it comes." I kissed her, tightened my arms around her and closed me eyes. Soon, she was asleep and I was drifting off, listening to her breathe, and dreaming of happiness.

END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you for taking the time to read "Nearness of You". I would invite you to read my other stories, and as always, feedback is both welcomed and encouraged.