'Neath the Clouds of Venus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are these?" I ask, running my hands over the deep-carven cuts in the stone.

We are on the top floor, the least mossy and overgrown and the one from which we had to frighten the fewest little animals. Xellah rests on a blanket, reclining bonelessly back and luxuriating in stillness.

"You don't read?"

"I can't read this," I admit.

"History... That part," she waves at the patch I felt, "Tells of someone who lived here once. She left for a life of meditative contemplation at the temple where we met."

I nod intelligently, looking at the little pictures and making no sense of them.

"How long ago?"

"It doesn't say. Probably long ago. Even if one only writes down important details most walls fill up fast and those who come later cannot write their own stories."

That seems sad to me and I leave the wall, sitting with Xellah on her blanket. As soon as I do her long lilac fingers dart between my legs and I 'Eek!' from shock more than anything.

"Princess!"

Her fingers don't retreat, my white skirt is so short and her fingertips stroke over my knickers. She smiles guilelessly and strokes me and I make no move to stop her. Mmm, it feels nice, her touch is light, but it's a feeling more psychological than physical. My body reacts though, warm and wet and willing. She's so brazen and careless, stroking me, staring deep into my eyes but making no other move.

"Princess... Mmm, that feels nice," My pulse pounds and my skin is hot and tingling. Oh her fingers are so lewd, so teasing!

"I know, Earthwoman," she smiles a confident, haughty smile and strokes me still, just her fingertips tracing over my knickers, over my sex. She must feel what she's doing to me so insouciantly. I want her so badly, I must have her.

"Stop!" She speaks softly, but I obey without thought, my hand frozen in the act of reaching for her body. Maddeningly, she ceases her stimulating caresses. She smiles still, "Strip."

Irresistible. She is irresistible in body and in word and in a moment I'm on my feet, my white clothes falling to pool around me. My pale skin, splashed with twisted red hair is naked to her, for her. She takes my shaking hand in her own and pulls me down onto her blanket again, guides me to lie back and in one fluid motion she is atop me.

My Princess is still clothed, but her black skirt is slit so high she can straddle my body as she pleases, towering over me, looking down on me like a goddess. And now she swoops down, her long hair falling fluidly around us. We're sealed in a dark, sweet world orbiting a deep, tender kiss. Her lips are soft and full and yielding to me. My arms go about her, she's so warm, so hot and my skin burns with my need for her. We kiss long and deep, sharing one another for pleasure and lust, teasing and tasting and drinking deep.

Her body slides down mine. Her silks tickle my naked skin and when she rises again she rests astride my thigh, smiling wide, breathing as deep as I, needful, predatory and glorious. Her wetness presses hard against my flesh and her body moves. She writhes like a snake, rolling her hips and driving herself against my thigh, pleasuring herself with my body. I take her about the waist, so slender and slick with sweat, her black silk clings enticingly to every curve.

My Princes tribs herself hard on my thigh, her hands roam my body else caress my firm, eager breasts. She touches me so well, so thrillingly, maddeningly well! The feeling of her hot, wet womanhood grinding on my thigh and the smell of her arousal and mine and the vital jungle air! Ah! And the pure sight of her wantonly writhing body could drive any woman to madness!

Her sighs of pleasure grow with each long, lascivious moment, with each new roll of her hips and thrust of her sex. My fingers burrow through my messy red pubic hair, touching myself, tending my own need until she snatches my hand away, taking it to her and sucking wetly on my fingers, raking my skin gently with her teeth and sighing with joy.

Still her body moves though! Tribbing herself, fucking herself against my thigh! Hard, needy driving movements building her pleasure against me. She pulls my arm for force, suckling my fingertips and panting in her passion, her lust.

I cup and caress one full, bouncing breast through her black silk top and she sighs deeply. Her wild amethyst eyes screw shut and her hips buck harder, hard, fast and she's biting my fingers, crying out around them, her body shaking powerfully atop me for a long moment before she falls, limp, sweating, panting on my body, her face inches from mine. My fingers are sore, her teeth have made deep painful marks in my pale skin.

Slowly, still panting she stretches, not caring to roll off of my body. She's smiling so contented and utterly, damnably proud looking. Haughty even in the sweaty, spent glow of orgasm.

She sighs, "Too long... Too long since I've made love," Her lips press mine before I can respond, a long, slow kiss of triumph, "Ah, but you must think me a selfish lover, no?" she giggles like a schoolgirl, licking my cheek, "No! Too eager perhaps, too enraptured by my strange saviour.. but never selfish! Such things I could show you... Such pleasures."

Kissing me again now, my Princess, my lover. Her lips tasting mine and trailing over my cheeks, my jaw and my neck. Her hands massage my bust but her lips... Ah! Never make it that far before she rises again. Erect over me, knees either side of my hips, smiling so wide, she peels off her indigo-embroidered black silk top. Even unsupported her shapely bust is so perky and firm!

My hands go to her beguiling breasts and this time she lets me feel her, cupping her, feeling the heft and firmness of her orbs. Her split skirt opens at the side and she sheds that too. Entirely nude she straddles me. Entirely nude and glorious to behold. Her strange lilac skin is so flawless, smooth and shining with sweat. Heady feminine nectar glistens in her lush black pubic hair, messy and matted from her wild tribbing.

She laughs excitedly and combs her fingers into all that curled black hair, parting it, spreading her petals for me. Mmm, I can almost taste her, she displays her sex so wantonly for me and I'd put my lips to it instantly if I could. But Xellah has more in mind! Her wet quim is suddenly wetter still, running with moisture and before I can react at all the trickle is a stream of pee, leaping forth and splashing wildly on my body.

Hot! So very hot and wet, her strong jet plays over my skin. Shining, sparkling golden drops splash through the air and her hips and hand move pissing over my whole body, over my chest, over my sex over my face and soaking into my hair while she laughs exultantly. I gasp, spluttering wetly and rub my wet skin, smearing her hot, hot gold all across my body.

The air is filled with the sharp, sexy scent of her gift and she falls to me again, wild and driven, licking my glistening wet skin, kissing me, sucking hard at my sensitive pink nipples while I rub at my flooded womanhood. All over! Every part of my wet body she kisses and licks. From my lips to my breasts, nuzzling into my hairy armpits, tonguing my navel and kissing through my treasure trail... I pant softly when her lips brush at last over my plump, spread mons.

I pant and she laughs softly, kissing my centre and tugging so-gently at my lips. My legs spread automatically for her and she wriggle between them, kissing and licking. Her long black hair tickles my wet thighs and her head nods bewitchingly, buried between them!

I've never been so aroused, so lust-filled and hungry for sex, to be touched by this woman! My body floods with molten pleasure, hot and heavy, growing and burning in my loins. My wet skin tingles in the warm, sweet air and the licking, lapping sound of her mouth is all I can hear, soft as it is.

She tugs teasingly at my plump outer lips, drawing out my moment of anticipation, maddening me with lust so nearly met! My skin tingles wetly, stroked by gentle currents of heavy, heady jungle air and trickling droplets of her piss. Every sense is flooded with her, with my Princess! Ah! And she kisses me hard, her lips against me most sensitive inner folds, her tongue lapping at my wetness until I whimper and cry aloud.

"Princess!" The word alone is everything in this moment, all I know or want, "Princess!" I hold her head, roll my hips against her licking, kissing caressing mouth.

Pleasure builds, heavy and glowing hot within me, building behind my hips and radiating throughout my body. Xellah's tongue flickers light tender at my stiff, proud clitty until my legs lock around her too! Lock around her body, holding her, rocking against her, moaning mindless into so sweet a climax! So deep and shaking, quaking a release, I'm left spinning, mindless in the void until I find myself gasping, panting on the floor, shuddering through sharp, sparkling sparks of after-pleasure.

She watches me, kneeling, smiling so shameless and proud, licking her indigo lips.

*

((I will write more chapters, but only if there's a demand. If you want to see more, just say so! And by the same token, if you don't want to see more, tell me why. It's the only way I'll learn!))

12