Nebraska in the East Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh, my fucking God!" Lisa shut her eyes tight and concentrated on his cock throbbing and twitching deep inside her. He was the perfect fit for her pussy, filling her up completely, making her cunt feel like a tight hot pipeline sending waves and waves of hot showers straight to her brain. She loved the sounds of her pussy as she started sucking on his cock with her tight muscles, slowly but firmly sliding up and down on him, feeling the edges of his uncut cock massaging her insides.

Lisa licked her fingers and slightly touched her swollen clit. She loved to drag out her orgasm as long as possible, and she wanted to make Steve cum deep inside her, feel his hot cum filling her up, feel his juices flowing out of her cunt as he came, a feeling that was always guaranteed to make her cum hard.

But Ann took Lisa's wrists and planted her hands on her knees with a big smile.

"Let me help you two," she said, "you'll love this."

Ann went down on her knees and started licking Lisa's thighs, slowly licking her up from her knees almost all the way to her pussy. Lisa looked down on Ann's back and ass, and for a second she had flashing images of driving her tongue deep into Ann's cunt, licking her hot little asshole while Ann would suck on Steve's hard cock, but them she gave in to the sensation of having her own hard clit touched by Ann's tongue. A touch like a feather, almost unbearable, Lisa tried to get her clit closer to Ann's tongue, but Ann pushed Lisa's hips hard onto Steve's cock and took her clit into her mouth, sucking it hard, flicking it with her tongue, then letting go and running her tongue over Steve's cock and balls.

He was getting soaked with Lisa's pussy juices, and Ann made sure she licked up every drop of it. Sucking on his shaved balls she slid a finger underneath and started to massage his asshole while licking around and around Lisa's pussy, as she drove up and down along his hard cock. Steve loved to feel that finger running around his ass and he moved a little closer, desperate for Ann to finger fuck his ass. She drove her middle finger all the way into his ass, and he started sucking on it just as hard as Lisa's cunt was sucking on his cock.

Ann was getting incredibly wet, she felt her pussy juices flowing down her thighs, but she was determined to make this about them, and she pulled Steve's cock out of Lisa's cunt and drove it deep into her throat, tasking her pussy juices, sucking him hard and good.

"Oh, fuck, give it back to me!" Lisa moaned, almost angry, but at the same time incredibly turned on by the sight of Steve's hard cock deep in Ann's mouth. She knew and loved how his cock felt in her own mouth, she just wished it was her sucking his cock, licking Ann's cunt juices. But Ann just grinned at her. She took his cock firmly in her hand and before either Lisa or Steve knew it, she pushed his cock head against Lisa's tight ass, then pushed her hips down, driving his hard cock deep into her hot tight asshole.

"Much better!" Lisa declared and with that she drove her middle finger even deeper into Steve's ass and started tongue fucking Lisa's wide open dripping cunt, drinking her juices, and sucking on her clit again. Steve could feel her tight ass sucking hard on his cock, his swollen cock head stretching her ass in a way he always wondered how it would feel. He imagined his own tight ass getting filled with a hard cock while he drove in and out of Lisa's ass, and he almost wished it was him licking out Lisa's dripping cunt while that big hard cock of another man was driving deep into her. He'd love to suck on her clit and lick that hard cock, lick and suck those big balls while watching that cock drive deeper and harder into Lisa's hot tight ass.

And it was just too much to bear. Steve's hard cock completely disappeared in Lisa's tight ass, but when Ann started fucking her cunt with two fingers while sucking harder and harder on her clit, rubbing her knuckles deep in her pussy against Steve's hard cock fucking her ass, the two of them came and came. Hot cum shooting deep into Lisa's ass, dripping down onto Ann's hand, mixed up with Lisa's squirting hot pussy juices, they came hard and deep and loud, in a way they never had before. Lisa concentrated on that almost painful feeling of having her ass filled with Steve's hard cock while getting her clit sucked hard, and Steve feeling his hard cock sucked on hard by Lisa's ass, wishing it was his cock sucking on a big smooth hard cock of some young stranger, it made them cum harder than they've ever had cum before.

Ann proudly held up her hand, and she licked his Steve's cum and Lisa's cum, tasting it on her lips with a big smile.

"Hmmm, I think I've worked up a bit of an appetite," she said, "how about I get out a few of my toys and then you show me how they like to play in New York City?"

"Oh my God," Lisa sighed, "I don't even know anymore how we play in New York City - apparently not like they do in Nebraska, what do you think, baby?"

"Fuck, I need a cold shower, my knees are shaking," Steve said, "but what kind of toys are you talking about?"

"Well, let's all take a shower," Ann laughed, "and then I'll show you, I've got quite a collection."

12