Neck Deep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Brittany pressed as she tilted her head curiously, not wanting to allow him more than a moment to collect himself, though she had to admit she was at least enjoying the sensation of his hand held in hers, working it slowly up and down the now semi-hard length of her cock, eager to feel more of what she knew he had to give and maybe even, if she was lucky, wanted to share.

"I-I'm just thinking..." He said softly, distant.

He'd experienced so many new and interesting things in such a short amount of time, none of which he'd been able to take in, being fucked, sucking cock, taking cum, crossdressing, having his cock sucked, all while drinking wine in the company of the two most beautiful girls that he'd ever met.

He couldn't deny the pleasures he'd eventually felt last night or even the way their dominance and control of him had left him feeling, but, did that mean he actually wanted more? That he was ready to commit to it and to them? Tired as he was he just didn't know, hell, was he even sure if he was still straight after everything he'd done.

He remembered vaguely, when Katie had been atop of him in a sixty-nine, his cock in her mouth, he had leaned up, intending to take to take her soft cock or heavy nuts between his painted lips, stopped only by the overwhelming pleasure of his climax. Neither of the girls had seemingly noticed, but the thought swam in circles in his mind.

She could see him teetering on the edge of a knife, not sure whether to fall this way or that, to accept her offer or decline, unknowingly forcing her hand to take a less mutually beneficial approach. Maybe all he needed was a little push, a little help in deciding his fate. That, and Brittany was growing a little impatient, her own needs growing, her cock now hard in their hands.

"Well while you think..." She spoke softly, taking a little gamble, drawing his gaze up to hers as she slid her hips forward, closing the space between them until, with both her hands moving to rest on his head, the cherry tip of her pale cock bumped against his luscious lips, "Why don't you have a little fun? I know you'll enjoy it."

His cheeks flushed a bright crimson as her fingers curled gently into his short brown hair, his hands moving to press instinctually against her thighs as he looked up at her, recognising the lust and desire on her face.

She looked down at him hopefully, continuing to poke the tip of her cock against his soft inviting lips, "Please Jay? I promise to be gentle."

He swallowed a little, feeling his heart hammering in his chest and a tingle of something more primal deep within. He thought for a moment about denying her, but was sure if he didn't do as she wanted the promise to be gentle would likely be revoked.

"Mm~!" He whimpered cutely, trying to arch his back up against her now pinning weight as she took advantage of his parting lips, pushing her hips forward and working the head of her hot, steely cock slowly into the wet heat of his pleasurable mouth.

"A-ah, just like that... See, that's not so bad now is it?" She cooed affectionately, looking down at him with a look of lust and desire so intense that James knew that if he ended up on a different path to than the one with these twins, no other woman would ever look at him with the same thirst as they did.

She bit her lip, feeling the warmth at her cheeks as pleasure began to once again radiate through her body. Despite having experienced this and more last night she was never prepared for just how good it felt to have him wrapped around her.

He closed his eyes and lightly squeezed her thighs, feeling as she gently eased herself forward and back, pressing the thick tip of her cock just a few inches in and out, so far keeping her promise to be gentle, letting him experience her hard length in a new way.

Brittany watched with half-lidded eyes, waiting for his tentative uncertainty to give way to the pleasure that had taken him over the night before, hopefully pushing him over that knife edge to her side, but to her surprise, he didn't seem as into it as she recalled.

"Come on baby, I know you love this, suck my cock like the slut you are..." She purred, trying to tempt him, trying to rediscover the needy cock-hungry creature she knew resided inside him but, as she reached back, her hand caressing over his soft cock, something was obviously missing.

Her mind spun as she quickly tried to figure out what it was. The alcohol, her sister, the makeup? While it could've been any of those, she didn't think it was. There was, however, one other thing that she could think of, though it went against everything they had talked about.

Slowly and with great reluctance she pulled her cock from between his lips, the boy letting out a quick gasp, panting softly as his eyes blinked open to look up at her, seemingly surprised.

"Mm... I think I understand now." She said with a curious expression, rubbing the spit-soaked tip of her cock against one of his flushed cheeks.

He looked at her blankly, eyes studying her freckled face as if trying to decipher the meaning of her words but finding nothing.

"Hm." Brittany mused as she smirked, knowing that either her guess was right and he was about to accept her deal, or she was wrong and Katie was going to kill her.

James watched in obvious surprise as Brittany released her cock, stretching her arms out above her head with an almost demure moan, his eyes flickering to her bust as they were pushed up and out, unable to help himself from watching as she swung her leg off over him, her rock-hard cock swaying away from him.

"Can-ah!" His words were abruptly cut off by her hands on his ankles, dragging him roughly down the bed, his whole body tensing as she suddenly began to man-handle him.

Brittany couldn't help but grin as he tried to struggle, but weakened as he was, body still exhausted from the night before, she was able to move him about the bed with surprising ease, grabbing him wherever she had to wrestle him into position.

James wriggled and pushed against her, feeling no small amount of humiliation as his weary body was dragged this way and that, totally overpowered by the pale red-haired girl.

"Ah! W-what happened to gentle! You promised!" He gasped as he felt his head fall over the edge of the bed, thinking for a second that she was throwing him completely off onto the floor, on pure instinct his hands moved from trying to push against her to bunch up in the bed sheets, gripping them tightly as he laid his legs down completely flat, stretching them out to act as a counterbalance.

In the brief moment he was focused on his own security rather than resisting her, Brittany saw her opportunity, "Yeaah about that... I don't think you want gentle, do you?"

Feet on the floor and a thigh either side of his head she fed her cock between his plush lips and over his tongue, hearing him choke and gag on her thick length as she forced it down his tight throat until she felt her smooth heavy balls press against his nose and eyes.

Pinning him with her hands she felt his throat flex and squeeze around her cock, his lips wrapped snugly around the base of her girthy length as she held herself deep, her head tilted back, eyes closed as pleasure flooded her once again.

"Yeaaah that's soooo much better!" Brittany moaned, grinning as she pulled back, giving him only a fraction of a second to draw in a lungful of precious air before she slammed her hips forward again, all thoughts of going slow and letting him explore her long forgotten in her mind.

Laying on the bed with his head tilted over the edge she found that his throat was lined up so perfectly for her that Brittany was able to treat his lips like those of a pussy, hammering away hard and balls deep, listening to the lewd symphony of his wet, spit-filled mouth and the rhythmic slapping of her heavy nuts against his sweet innocent features.

He whimpered and whined at every opportunity, feeling every intimate inch of her steely length as it slid without care or concern for his well being in and out of his tight throat, his tongue pressed hard to the underside as he fruitlessly tried to push it from his mouth, but he felt a hot little seed of something deep within him, growing and spreading as his lips were battered by the power of her needy thrusts.

Brittany looked down at the boy, feeling her cock throb in its hot sheath at the sight welcoming her, his sleek lithe body with its subtle but enjoyable curves, the bulging throat and the shiny sticky mess that was becoming his face and her thighs. Her smile broke into a grin as she followed the lines of his body, coming to rest on the boys own not unimpressive length that had, until now, been resting soft against one of his thighs.

"Yessss..." She hissed gleefully as she noted his quickly hardening cock, the throbbing length proving her theory of what had been missing correct. He had gotten off on their dominance, their overpowering of him and she was more than happy to feed that hunger.

Her hands moved from his wrists to lean on the bed either side of his shoulders, giving her better purchase to fuck his face as fast or slow as she pleased. Where just moments ago he would've made full use of his hands to push and struggle for his freedom, now he merely gripped the sheets, allowing her, as she had guessed he would, to continue her assault.

She felt a trickle of his spit work its way down one of her thighs as she fucked his throat, admiring the way it bulged and expanded to accommodate her length, chewing on her lip as the ebb and flow of pleasure rocked through her at speed.

"Come on Jay baby, use your fucking tongue..." She encouraged and was almost immediately delighted to feel his tongue press and swirl against her, whenever he could.

She moaned, grinning like an idiot as she pounded his tight throat, watching his hips move up, not in an attempt to escape, but in an attempt to draw her attention to his straining cock, rock hard and pulsing, a drop of pre having already formed at his tip. Left ignored, she watched as his hand moved towards it, James uncaring now how it looked to be so eager in such a situation, but before his hand could reach him she cut him off.

"Ah ah! Don't you dare touch it, you're here for my pleasure!" She warned, the lust heavy in her voice, watching as his hand faltered then returned to the bed, obediently leaving his cock to strain for any sort of touch.

"Fuck that's hot..." She purred, moaning in pleasure as the sheer erotic nature of his submission drove her on, "You're going to, ah, make me nut Jay baby, I know you want it, I know you fucking need it, Mm!"

James' head spun, his body blazing in a torrent of pleasure that the pain he felt from his throat and lungs only seemed to feed, taking him to higher heights and making him want more. His tongue worked tirelessly against every inch of her cock he could reach, sucking when he could, trying his best to up her pleasure, to make her cum, to give her everything he could.

Gasping and breathing hard she felt the impending climax begin to build within her, an unstoppable force that she tried to stave off on willpower alone, unable to control the speed or power of her thrusts she knew it was a lost cause.

"Here it comes Jay baby, that feels so fucking good, too fucking good..." She moaned, feeling her whole body flush with heat, her usually pale skin gaining a warm hue as a bead of sweat trailed down her cheek.

"F-fuck!" She gasped, reaching out with both hands to wrap around his throat, squeezing it in a vice-like hold, feeling the passage of her cock under her hands, pressing in and out of his plush lips as she fucked them, the whole experience so much tighter for her grip, so much more pleasurable as she began to cum, gasping and moaning, never stopping or even slowing her increasingly erratic thrusts as her seed pulsed out thick ropes straight into his stomach.

Jay squirmed and writhed as he felt her heavy nuts twitch against his face, his lips stretched wide as his throat was squeezed, denying him air as she came inside him, his own cock painfully hard as it strained for the touch it was being denied.

Slowly Brittany began to pull back, still cumming hard she wanted to give him the full experience, no longer content with simply spending her thick load deep in his body, she wanted to dominate every sense he had with her special gift.

Jay inhaled sharply, feeling his back arch up off the bed as, for the first time in seemingly forever, he was offered the opportunity to draw in a full lungful of sweet, albeit tainted air. He felt her cock as it pulled free of his throat only to shoot a rope of her all too familiar seed up onto his tongue, making him taste her as she withdrew further.

Panting hard and with her spit-dripping cock once again free from his spread lips Brittany wrapped a hand around her slick length, releasing his throat to instead stroke herself as she came, the thick cherry tip of her pale shiny cock laying sticky lines of her girl cum across his face, neck and chest, marking him.

Jay panted hard, staring vacantly at her cock as she stroked it, watching in wonder as her cum spilled out to paint his lithe body, her moans and whimpers a beautifully erotic noise as her climax began to subside, the jets of cum reducing to a steady trickle as her hand milked out every drop it could.

"Good boy..." Brittany purred between heavy pants as she positioned the tip of her now wilting cock above his parted lips, watching as he let her deposit every last drop into his waiting mouth.

Closing his eyes and breathing hard he swallowed down the rest she had to give, feeling a deep satisfaction blossom deep within him as she pushed the softening length of her cock back into his mouth, his tongue and lips moving to clean her length, his own face a mess of cum and spit.

"Mm... Now, Jay baby, I think you've had enough time to think about our little deal... What do you say? Wanna be a good boy for us today?..." Brittany urged, smirking all too knowingly as she pulled her much cleaner soft cock back, the tip popping free from his suckling mouth.

"A-ah... Ah... Y-yes..." Jay whispered softly, his voice hoarse and broken from the rough treatment his throat had been subjected to.

"Oh my god, Brittany!" Came Katie's voice from the doorway, "What happened to 'let's go slow and let him explore'!?"

Brittany blinked and looked over towards the doorway where Katie stood in her running gear, slick with sweat and clearly unimpressed, "Uh, It's not what it looks like?"

Katie rolled her eyes, leaning on the doorway, "It looks like you lost your patience with letting him explore and just used his throat like a pussy... Again."

Brittany smirked gently, folding her arms under her full breasts, pressing them up ever so slightly as she spoke, gesturing with a hand towards the cum-streaked James, "Look at his dick Katie."

She did, noting that it was rock hard, visibly pulsing and marked by a line of, she assumed, Brit's cum, "...What about it?"

"I offered him the deal, I tried to let him explore, to go slow all that, but he wasn't hard or keen or anything," she shrugged innocently, "he wasn't having so much fun!"

"So you rolled him on his back and fucked his throat?" Katie asked flatly.

"...Basically. And he fucking loved it. He even agreed to the deal just now. He'll be our good little boy today and then he can decide if he wants to stay with us or not." Brittany explained, "though I can already tell you how that's going to end."

"No shit?" Katie asked, raising her eyebrows, "So... I should still take my turn with him?"

Brittany laughed, her hands moving to her hips, "Yeah, he really needs a shower as it happens anyway," she grinned then, stepping towards the door where Katie moved to let her pass, "Just uh... Don't make the mistake I made."

As Brit padded barefoot down the corridor heading for the stairs Katie poked her head back out the room, looking at her sisters back, eyes glancing only briefly at her thick rounded ass, "What mistake, Brit!"

Brittany, already a few stairs down, eager to get to the kitchen and get another drink, looked back briefly and winked, "Don't do gentle!"

Katie watched her retreating sister for a moment then looked back into the room, at James spread-eagled on their bed, his cock hard, his face and body a mess, his eyes on her, expectant. She rolled her eyes, it was just like her sister to leave her a mess to clean up.

"You agreed to the deal?" She asked him, tilting her head curiously.

He nodded, still lying on his back, coughing a little and swallowing, his cheeks still flushed, his eyes half-lidded.

She pursed her lips for a moment taking a few steps forward to get a better view of his body, "Mm... Then go get the shower on and clean your face up. I'll be through in a minute."

Nodding demurely Jay rolled onto his side and stood, his movements sluggish as he stepped from her room to head towards the bathroom, practically able to feel her eyes on his butt every step of the way until, eventually, he was out of sight, letting out a shaky but satisfied sigh.

Katie too let out a soft satisfied sigh as his ass vanished from sight, feeling her own desires start to rise within her. She smirked and stretched her arms out above her head, feeling little beads of sweat trickle down her collarbone and into the cleavage of her breasts.

Relaxing again and feeling the gentle warmth in her muscles that often came after a run, she began to strip down, hearing the familiar distant hum of the shower as it was switched on.

She peeled the clothes from her lithe body and placed them in a hamper, stuffing them down before padding barefoot in pursuit of her quarry, following in his footsteps out into the corridor and then to the bathroom door which Jay had left slightly ajar.

Stepping in quietly and letting the door click shut silently behind her she looked across at the occupied shower, trying to see more of Jay's gorgeous body through the cubicles fogged up walls, able to see his outline, but little else.

Biting her lip and feeling her cock swell subtly between her thighs she stepped forward, "Ready for me?"

James jumped, caught off guard by Katie's sudden appearance as she swung open the door to the shower, revealing his gorgeous form for her enjoyment, her smirk broadening as she stepped in, creating an intimately tight space as she shut the door behind her.

"Nothing to say cutie?" She asked, tilting her head and reaching out to caress her hand across his cheek, noting that though he had cleaned up all the spit and cum from his face, his lips were still slightly puffy from Brit's rough treatment.

Casually she traced a thumb across his plump lip, watching him curiously as he looked away from her, seemingly a little embarrassed, remaining stoically silent as the hot water streamed down across their bodies, washing away Katie's sweat and surrounding them with curling tendrils of steam.

"What're you going to do?" He asked finally, his gaze trailing slowly up her body to eventually lock on her eyes.

She grinned slyly and stepped forward, pushing Jay back up against the wall of the shower, the boy letting out a little gasp as the cool wall pressed into his bare back, his cheeks flushing with colour as her body pressed to his, her soft breasts pressing against his smooth chest, one of her legs pressing between his own, so each of their cocks pressed to the thigh of the other.

With their lips mere inches apart she could feel his quickened breath against her skin, likely reacting to the thick, swollen length pressed threateningly against his leg.

"What do you want me to do?" She whispered in a sultry tone, biting her lip and moving her hips in a slow circle, ever so lightly rubbing the sensitive underside of her cock against his thigh.