Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said with a smile, "I take it you had a good first lesson?"

She nodded, "Earth magic seems more straightforward than yours. It is simple to conceptualize moving something with your hand, and that seems to carry over to telekinesis. It was hard at first, to figure out how to get my magic's... attention. But after that..."

She concentrated a second and the bed rose up off the floor a couple of inches. I also jumped, I felt someone pinch then rub my ass. Kristi had a naughty look in her eyes and I knew it was her. I was happy for her, and a little turned on now.

Hope smirked, "You know we can see magic Kristi, if you want to pinch my brother's ass on the sly you need to do it in private."

I grinned at Kristi's blush, I hadn't seen it because... well it was behind me.

I asked, "Did you learn anything else?"

She nodded, "I tried to see the future or past, but couldn't. I think because it's hard to tell my magic what I want, that power may be hard if not impossible to master. But I was able to do the distance viewing thing. I just thought of you and Hope and on the desire to see you, and a window kind of opened in my mind's eye.

"You were dodging your mom's power and shooting at ghosts at the same time. It was kind of impressive. I haven't tried anything else yet. Psychometry, pyrokinesis, empathy, mind reading, etc..."

I replied, "Yeah, two things right off the bat are impressive. There will probably be a lot more, those common occurrences of psychic power are probably the easiest magical abilities humans have. I imagine there are other applications that are difficult and don't leak through so much."

She nodded thoughtfully, "Probably, and I'm being careful, I'll only mess around with those two things for now. Your father explained how even reading minds could be a dangerous ability if it's strong enough. Like your niece Amy. I'm excited but... I don't want to hurt anyone, not on accident."

We talked for a while before Hope and I left her to sleep. She had signaled me to come visit her later and there was no doubt I would do so. We hadn't really talked about what happened this morning, but that was fine with me. I was over the way she treated me. She was pretty freaked out at the time, and I was central to the trauma. If anything I was surprised she hadn't demanded to be taken home. She had instead chosen to stay, even though my sister and I was on someone's hit list.

I spent a couple of hours meditating, trying to improve my shield. It was difficult to train my magic but I wouldn't give up on it. I was holding the shield, the idea of the shield, and the glyph structure I had picked for my shield, all at the same time while patiently feeding all of it structured correctly to my magic.

My immortal magic could learn, but it was a slow process. Eventually I'd just be able to evoke the glyph, and my magic would shield me without me even thinking about it, much less concentrating, until I mentally turned it off. But it could take me a long while to get there.

In a much better headspace from this morning, I got up off the floor and walked down to the guest room Kristi was using. I knocked softly and slipped in. She was posed in bed, obviously expecting me. I wondered if she knew when I was coming because she was watching me. I found that the idea of that didn't disturb me at all, actually it kind of turned me on at this moment.

A portion of her hair was pulled around her shoulders, doing a titillating job of partially obscuring her breasts. She was wearing matching sexy red lingerie and her body was slightly twisted creating an evocative image.

She smiled at me and said in a tone both innocent and sultry, "I couldn't find any glasses, will this do instead?"

I nodded speechlessly, she really was stunning. I stood there for a second, taking her in, then walked toward the bed.

She shrunk back and covered herself in faux modesty, her voice sounded scandalized, "What are you doing sir, I'm not that kind of woman."

She shot me that innocent adorable look, strangely it didn't look as genuine in this situation of artful seduction. I decided that she didn't really know she did it those other times, unless she was just nervous right now. This was a side of her I hadn't seen yet, we had never role played before.

I leaned in and kissed her, eliciting a moan from her soft full lips. My manhood felt too confined as it jumped, pushing against the fabric of my shorts.

"But you want to be, don't you, for me? Admit it, tell me what you want."

I stole another kiss before pulling off my shirt. Then I ran my hand up and down her long silky smooth legs and the sexy curves of her hips and waist.

She bit her lip and looked at me both longingly and hesitatingly. It drove me crazy, it was all I could do to let the game continue and not ravage her on the spot.

I leaned in and started kissing her neck, working my way to her ear and whispered, "Tell me."

She gasped and put her hand behind my neck, pulling my lips tighter against her soft skin. She smelled so good too. I couldn't help drawing a deep breath in through my nose.

She drew in a breath in faux shock, "My goodness sir, you would take my innocence? Force yourself upon my maidenhood? Surely not."

I pushed her hair to the side as I kissed my way down to her breasts and teased her cleavage and the top of her breasts with my lips and tongue.

I lifted my face while pulling off my shorts and gave her a stern look.

She broke down in giggles.

"Sorry, I just couldn't play the reluctant innocent anymore, get over here and fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I frowned in an attempt to stop my smile and got out, "Nope, you need to be punished first, no breaking roles allowed, it's the rules."

She gasped as I grabbed her legs, pulled and twisted, she wound up laying over my lap on her stomach, her perfect supple ass sticking up. She started giggling again and wriggled to get away. I spanked her once hard and she froze.

I was taking a chance here, but she loved getting spanked during doggy style, so it wasn't all that big a risk.

She said breathlessly, "I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

I could swear I heard a light moan.

I pushed down her panties, and spread her cheeks, revealing her puckered hole and her swollen glistening labia.

I spanked her again, and then rubbed in a circle, brushing a finger along her crack and over her puckered star.

She moaned softly, "Please stop, I am sorry," she said softly while waving her ass like a flag.

I spanked her again, and then slid a finger from the other hand into her ready heat when I saw her clench tight.

She moaned and I felt her tighten around my finger. She didn't even bother to object this time. I was hard as a rock, my manhood pushed up hard against her stomach. I had started this out being playful, but now there was a powerful intimacy that seemed to connect us. Kristi just took my breath away.

I spanked her again and grazed her clit with a second finger before sliding it in to join the first in her body's embrace. She was so wet and I could hear her quick shallow breaths. Her body trembled slightly against me and then she tightened. I rubbed her reddened ass cheek softly as I watched her body wrack in orgasmic bliss.

She turned her neck and looked up at me, I could tell as our eyes locked the feelings going through me were not just in my head. I rolled her off and onto her back, and then finished removing her panties. She looked at me in a mixture of pleasure, but also surprise that she had liked what I'd done. When I got between her legs, she wrapped hers around my waist and twisted. We rolled and I found her on top looking down at me hungrily.

Maybe she just needed to feel some control after submitting so totally to me. Either way it felt right and I didn't argue.

She reached back and squeezed my manhood, lining it up before she plunged straight down, impaling herself. She shut her eyes and froze, her hands resting on my chest. I waited patiently for her to get used to me, taking the time to both caress and admire her body.

Neither of us spoke. It was like we were afraid it would break the intensely intimate connection between us. She started out slowly, but it wasn't long until she picked up speed. The walls of her warm wet core massaged my manhood with slick friction and the tightening and loosening of her welcoming body. I teased her nipples and kneaded her breasts as her fingers curled and pushed down in to my chest, her body bouncing on mine drawing moans and gasps from the both of us.

She whispered breathlessly, "Oh, fuck. Vinnie," as she rose and speared herself on me two more times before her body locked tightly around me. I felt my legs go numb as my manhood expanded into her tight body and released into her waiting body.

She collapsed onto me, the sweat of our bodies mixing together. She kissed me slowly, our bodies still connected. It was a while before I slid out as she rolled off of me to the side, her breathing getting close to normal.

She laid on her side and ran her fingers around, lazily exploring my torso. I just stayed there, enjoying the feeling for a few long moments before putting my arm under her and pulling her close.

Words weren't necessary, she didn't expect me to say it. She knew me, didn't ask it of me. I caressed her face and kissed her softly.

"I love you," I whispered, my heart in my throat.

Her eyes widened a little, then softened, her voice cracked a bit as she said it back, "I love you too Vinnie..."

Chapter 5 - Hope

I looked fruitlessly at my phone again. It had been all day and part of the night. Robbie still hadn't texted me back. Maybe he turned his phone off, or is really busy? Maybe... I didn't see how he could be pissed at me enough to ignore me for not saying goodbye. After all, he didn't see my freak out the night before, he was sleeping.

But worrying about this didn't mean I loved him, he was just my best friend... who happened to make my body sing. I blew out a breath and tried to center myself again. I'd been trying to meditate, but events of the day kept creeping up on me. I was trying to calm myself now, I'd given up on my shield because I was too distracted.

Calming my emotions and gaining focus were my goals, so I wouldn't lose concentration when distracted in battle. Sadly, right now was the perfect time for this kind of work. I frowned, I was becoming neurotic. Thinking about Ron scared me. What twenty two year old woman with a healthy sex drive gets scared about going to the beach with a hot, sweet, and strong guy?

Crap, I tried to get back into the mindset for meditation again...

Maybe part of the problem was Vinnie and Kristi so obviously in love, even if they haven't said it yet. It made me feel left behind. My brother used to be more relationship averse than I ever was. It seemed obvious to me I was at the point I needed to deal with my issue. I knew all the bullshit about all you should fear is fear itself, but really, how is that helpful in the least.

Fuck! I can't concentrate.

I needed a change of venue. I got up and threw on a bikini and grabbed a towel. I was a young woman, not a girl anymore. Still, with people chasing me and trying to kill me I had the presence of mind to let my dad know where I was going via ghost-mail and teleported out of the house.

It was still sunny out at six pm in Honolulu and the beach was still full of people, mostly tourists. I found an empty spot and lay down to soak in some sun. I was a bit lonely and wondered if I shouldn't have grabbed Claudia on the way out. Claudia was a party girl, and was always good for a cheering up.

Still, the hot sun on my back, the slightly warm but still cooling breeze, and the sound of the ocean was starting to work its magic. Slowly I felt the tension drain out of me as my muscles relaxed.

A deep male voice said politely, "Do you mind?" as a small blanket spread out next to me.

I opened my mouth to say no, but he started to lay down before I could answer him. That kind of pissed me off.

"Why did you bother to ask? I don't by the way."

He laughed, "I wasn't talking to you."

I opened my eyes and squinted in the sunlight. He was about twenty five, messy light brown hair and hazel eyes. He had a strong jaw and a natural smile. Below that he was... cut, defined. He was very attractive. I looked around and didn't see anyone else and raised an eyebrow.

My mouth dropped open when he nodded at Bree and Tammy standing off to the side.

He winked, "They were standing right where my blanket is now, just being polite."

I couldn't detect an aura at all, so I let my energy out a little, still nothing.

I opened my mouth to ask but realized that was probably rude, so closed it. I didn't even know him. He might have been a god in the looks department but I wasn't one to swoon at a pretty face, I was surrounded with them growing up. Well, not just a pretty face. Plus, between Ron and Robbie the last thing I needed was another guy.

I closed my eyes and got back to enjoying the sun...

"So what brings you out here today?"

Ok, I tried to enjoy the sun.

I opened my eyes and looked around, he laughed.

"No, this time I was talking to you," he said mirthfully.

I pointed up at the sun and closed my eyes, feeling half amused and half annoyed.

He said in that same laughing tone, "I'm Rafe, how about you, and your friends. I can see them, but I can't hear them."

I sighed, "Hope. The one that looks protective is Bree, the one staring at you like you're a tasty snack is Tammy."

He laughed and Tammy glared at me. I shrugged back the best I could while lying on my stomach. It wasn't as if Rafe could fail to notice.

He breathed out, "Well Hope, it's nice to meet you. Good name."

After some silence his voice broke through my attempted relaxation again.

"I came to say hi because I couldn't help but notice a few things. You're a good person Hope, I might come back and visit again if I'm welcome. Really though, you need to hear this and I'm afraid you won't take it well."

I opened my eyes and squinted at him, what was he saying?

I frowned, "You're spying on me?"

He shrugged, "I was, I'm done now though, so I thought I'd say hi, and goodbye for now. People are curious about you where I come from, wasn't sure quite what to make of you."

I felt a chill run down my spine, "Who... what are you."

He smiled, "You should already know what I am. I gave you enough hints, who else can see ghosts but can't talk to them? Anyway, back to the point. You need to tell your mother your fears, she can help you. I know you're all independent, but sometimes a girl needs her mother, no matter her age."

I was too flabbergasted to get angry at his unsolicited advice, not to mention the spying. He must have a huge set of balls. Then of course the obvious hit me, my mom could see ghosts.

I shrank back, "You're an angel? I thought they didn't come here anymore."

My anger finally surged when I realized how weak my voice just sounded. Still, I didn't feel threatened by him at all, it was just the oddity of the situation.

He nodded, "Be at peace, I mean you no harm. Sorry for the trick of hiding my aura, and before you say it, yes she can, she just doesn't know how despite how old she is."

I narrowed my eyes, "Rafe? Or Rafael?"

He grinned, "Maybe, but not the one from your holy book, it's a common name where I come from, like John or Mary is here. But please, call me Rafe. Don't be surprised if you see me again."

I wanted to yell at him to stop when he stood and walked away. I wanted to know why he had watched me and if he had spied on Vinnie too. But I held my tongue. I ignored his advice, for now, and laid my head back down to try and relax. I wondered too, if he was done spying, what possible reason could he have for coming back and seeing me?

I managed to get enough sun, front and back, for a nice tan. I stayed another few hours for a luau, drank a bit, and enjoyed the music. Rafe had been a mystery, and an annoying one. But it hadn't ruined my mood and I had a good time. It was about five am when I got back to the house. Ray raised an eyebrow in his wolf form when I walked past him wearing a bikini and a bunch of lays around my neck.

It had been something I needed, though on the whole I preferred not to be alone, but every once in a while...

When Rafe had given me his advice I had no intentions of following it, yet I found myself seeking out my mother. I knocked and entered her bedroom, dad was off somewhere. I sat down and just started talking, before I knew it I was sobbing in her arms. What was with that?

She asked, "So, you are afraid of grief, so you never love? Would you like to see what made it bearable to me?"

I nodded and she stood me up, and led me to her bathroom and we stood in front of the mirror.

She said simply, "You do. Family. I've been married over forty times during the last six thousand years. It would be hard for me to say it was worth it, just for the joy of loving for that lifetime. It was hard. What kept me going though was family. Did you know you have a great niece in Seattle? She was a little spitfire when she was your age, and the time I spent in Seattle, before I moved to Illinois, was something I will treasure.

"Family is as permanent as I am. I still have nine other family lines out there, outside of our own family and Ginnie in Seattle. Trust me Hope, it was worth every moment. I lived in the moment when I had a husband, lived in his love, but when he passed on, I still had the family, and healing. Healing others always healed my heart too. I'm not saying it will be easy, it will hurt, but life is joyful as well daughter, don't hide yourself away from life. Don't let fear sour the moment you're in, the joy of life."

Most of what she said I had already told myself many times, but the family part was new. Family would be a continuation and a further joy of the mate that had come to his end. It wasn't surprising it was a new outlook. I hadn't even considered having a child yet.

Still, I knew it wouldn't be easy. Perhaps I would try, I knew I was already headed that way anyway, this just made it a little less terrifying.

I was positive it would hurt. After all, my mom meeting an immortal mate and having kids that she wouldn't have to outlive had been the reason I was named Hope...

I jumped in the shower and washed off the sand and sweat from Hawaii, just in time to put on a different bikini and head to a different beach. My mother owned a small private island in the Caribbean that had some hot springs and a nice cove for swimming right on the beach. There were no buildings on it, or food vendors. We had what we took with us and nothing else. It was a retreat from the real world, a pristine place hidden away.

It was also a great place to throw a party...

I told myself I was going to have a great time with everyone, including Ron, and not get all panicky. It was mostly working. Tanya hadn't come, I wondered if she was still freaking out about yesterday. From what I could tell Vinnie didn't mind at all, him and Kristi were never very far apart.

We were lying on the beach after a swim enjoying a cold one when Ron moved toward me and sat even closer, our skin kept brushing against the other's and it felt kind of nice. I was nervous, but that was an improvement over the boxed in suffocating feeling I would have felt yesterday. Had I mentioned we were all naked for the most part?

He took my hand and pulled me over against him. I resisted a moment, but then burrowed into his side and placed a palm on his chest and looked up. He was staring down at me with a very intense look in his eyes, his head lowered slowly, giving me a chance to balk. Instead I stretched myself up to meet him. For a moment I couldn't believe I was kissing Ron, I'd been running from his crush on me for years.