Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristi said, "Cool, you should set an alarm next time."

I chuckled, "Mom had me covered, got a new spell for it. Not sure I would even hear the alarm anyway, if I was that deep."

I was really happy my house had wards. It would be nerve wracking being that defenseless otherwise.

"So, has the enemy relaxed any? I have a few hours before my date."

Kristi shook her head, "We may need to come up with a new plan."

I nodded glumly and ate my sandwich... I didn't have any ideas except frontal assault and there were too many for that unless we dragged in the whole community. I was averse to that idea, it was a family problem and doing that would simply put people in danger that didn't need to be.

I asked, "Can you pay special attention to Feinir and my grandfather? We need a plan to take them out. I don't think the rest matter all that much. Without the puppet master they shouldn't pursue us anymore.

We chatted for a while, and then wound up training. Kristi once again went off with my dad, and mom had fun running us into the ground in the backyard. Kristi got back and I was about to go in the house and grab a shower when my phone rang, it was Ron, and I was grinning when I answered it.

"Hi Ron, what's up and what should I wear?"

I wasn't sure where we were going tonight, I needed some guidance here.

There was a few seconds of silence, and I frowned.

"Hey Hope, look, I have to cancel tonight."

I should have kept my mouth shut and had some self respect, but it slipped out, "Why, what's going on with you?"

He sighed and there was more silence, finally he said awkwardly, "Look, you know I like you, have for a long time. But there is a lot of weird shit and talk and I just can't get involved with it."

It felt like someone punched me, "Talk? What talk?"

He said in exasperation, "My mother heard about what's going on, doesn't want me getting involved with you."

What? He's twenty seven and he can't see me because his mom said so? And what the fuck is Violet, my mom's worker, saying about me?

I said coldly, "Well that's good to know, have a nice life Ron."

He said quickly, "Wait, I'd still like to see you, when things calm down..."

I laughed and I felt a bit dizzy with anger at the same time, "Are you kidding? Why would I date a twenty seven year old coward who won't help or protect what he cares about, and steps back because his mom said so. Go fuck yourself and make sure you stay safe."

I hung up and then looked up at Vinnie, Kristi, Bree and my parents who were all looking at me in shock. So much for my dignity. I shouldn't have said that, no matter how true it was. But he'd hurt me and I'd wanted to strike back. Not that I would have taken him back anyway, what I said was truth if rather bitchy.

I was wondering if I was so beautiful and such a catch why the hell all the guys I liked kept disappearing from my life. I managed to hold onto Bree so far, but it wasn't like she had a fucking choice in the matter. It seemed like every time I took a step forward in my life someone or something kicked my teeth in. I knew I was growing, but I was also rather high strung.

I went in the house and walked toward my room, I knew I wasn't good company at the moment. I reached out to Bree and cut the bond that connected her soul to my mind, the bond that gave me power and authority over her being. She was still a revenant, connected directly from my mind to hers, but she now had free will.

I was lying in my bed staring at the ceiling, absurdly wondering why I even had a bed or a bedroom if I never sleep when Bree came in.

She asked patiently, "Why did you do that? I still have two more years of service owed."

I sighed, her voice and concerned tone calmed my anger and my inner bitch went to standby.

"Because of a couple of reasons. I love you, you're family now. Family isn't owed one another. It's not right to have that there with the changes between us."

She smiled and asked, "And the other?"

I blew out my breath, "Because I'm selfish."

She giggled and I stuck my tongue out at her.

She asked, "How is freeing me selfish?"

I smiled feeling a little sheepish, "Because, I needed you to stay for you. I needed to know you think I'm worth it. Silly right? I could already feel that you did and do through our bond. Mostly it was the first one, it was the way Ron acted that made me think about it. I realized that even should you want to leave you couldn't. That felt wrong. I should have severed that bond days ago."

She leaned down and kissed me, "Thank you love," she whispered.

That's when I remembered why I had a bed, and I pulled her down into my arms...

Chapter 10 - Vinnie

"Are you sure you want to try this?" Kristi asked in a tentative voice.

I winked struggling to hold in a teasing smile, "Sure, I've been in you often enough, I might as well return the favor baby."

It was Saturday night and it was just the two of us relaxing in our room. I was giving Hope space. She was having trouble coming to terms with everything we learned from Aunt Crazy, plus that wiener Ron hurt her feelings. I was considering paying him a visit and having some words.

Alicia was off with the pack on a hunt and would probably be back sometime early tomorrow morning.

Kristi frowned at me, "But, what if I do something wrong? I don't want to hurt you."

"I trust you, now get in there and take a look around. I liked your idea and it's worth a try. Your magic seems to lend itself more easily to the mind. If you can learn and copy some of my meditation techniques and triggers it will save you lots of time and you can get straight to training spells. Otherwise you'll be like forty before you catch up."

She slapped my shoulder and frowned.

I worried about that actually, the aging thing. I didn't think the magic would make her immortal. Although I suppose it is possible, if human magic is supposedly as strong as the big three who are immortal. But strength and type are two different things. At worst I'm at least hoping she has a much longer life, most other magical human races live two centuries or a little more.

I'll have to wait to find out. Maybe if I run healing energy through her every day that would help too.

I tried one more time to convince her, "I trust you, I love you, and I'm not afraid you'll hurt me. You've already passed pictures and other stuff mind to mind. This is the same thing, just deeper. I'll be fine."

The way she looked so concerned and loving made me want to jump her, but I settled down on the floor across from her, legs crossed, and our knees were touching. I held her hands and then closed my eyes, going into my meditation so she can see what my mind was doing.

She said grudgingly, "Ok, but it's your fault if I turn you into a vegetable."

I held my smile, and my joke, knowing it would annoy her and waited. Her magic felt like a cool breeze on my skin and I pushed back the reflex to block out the invasion when I felt her enter my mind. I stayed as still as I could and flipped the switch that would focus me and suppress the lion's share of my emotions. I was much more focused now, but it wasn't nearly as fun without feeling the distraction of her or her magic being so near.

I could actually feel her curiosity as she went over my mind, seeing how I organized my thoughts and abilities. It was surprisingly intimate, though I didn't hear her thoughts and she said she wouldn't look at mine. It was our magic mixing and just the feeling of her in my thoughts.

It was with a little disappointment I felt her withdraw and I came out of my meditation and opened my eyes.

She said, "Wow, I think I got it, but it will still take me a little time to make it work for me. I can't just force it in, our minds are too different for that level of swapping, but it won't take me nearly as long as reinventing it."

She frowned, "I... couldn't help picking up some things, I didn't mean to but it happened."

I asked curious, "What?"

She sighed, "What happens when you stay young, and I get older."

Crap, she had caught those last thoughts I'd had.

"I don't know, my only fear there is a fear of losing you."

She shook her head, "I know, but what about during. When I look sixty and you're still looking the same as you are now?"

I wasn't sure how to answer that, it didn't bother me at all, but obviously it was bothering her. She may have heard my thoughts, but she took them in her own direction.

"We can figure something out. Mom can help me artificially age if I can't learn it myself fast enough, if you're worried about appearance. I don't care about that part at all."

She nodded and looked down, her face thoughtful and worried.

"How can you not care?" she asked, "I'll be all old and wrinkly, dried up. You'll still have the sexual appetite of a young man. What happens then?"

Women drive me crazy sometimes.

I shrugged, "I'll imagine by then you'll be really good with fine control telekinesis."

Why did I always have to make bad jokes? I opened my mouth to try again.

"Sorry, but that's a lifetime away. I love you. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love your body and making love to you, but that's only a part of it. We will figure it out. If you read my thoughts you know it's a possibility we may never need worry about."

She snorted, "Wishful thinking. You just want me young, sexy, and fuckable forever."

I took a deep breath, "No love, I just want you forever. You've put your own spin on my thoughts, I never thought that, ever. Not that I wouldn't want that, just saying it wasn't what I was worried about."

I felt like I was digging myself deeper, but she blew out a breath and nodded her head. I had a feeling this conversation wasn't over, only put away for now.

She sounded contrite, "Sorry, you trusted me with your mind and I turned it into an argument. I love you so much Vinnie, I don't want to lose you either. It's the fear talking. And just so it's clear I love that you love my body, I always feel so sexy and desired when you look at me."

She grinned sheepishly and said, "Well, as long as I still am and we have your room to ourselves tonight, why don't we take advantage..."

I pulled her forward as I was still holding her hands. She moved her legs up and out, and then slid onto my lap and into a deep kiss. It was easy to remember why it was all worth it when her soft lips were against mine. Her skin was silky soft and I played with her long blonde hair as we explored each other's mouth with playful tongues.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and ground against me as I stood and walked the best I could to the bed. She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. She was so sexy, and I had no idea how, but she looked both adorably innocent and incredibly naughty at the same time.

How the hell does that work?

It drove me nuts and I knew it had to be her. Who and what she was underneath the delectable body in my arms. I had dated girls just as hot, but none of them ever affected me so much or in so many dimensions.

She dropped her legs and stood, breaking our kiss. We were both breathing heavily when we started to strip out of our clothes. There was a hungry look in her eyes that I knew reflected the one in mine. I laid her down on the bed gently and followed, laying above her but holding my weight up on my elbows and knees.

She said seductively, "I want you, now... please?"

I could tell she was in the mood to go fast and hard, no lovemaking this time.

I grinned and shook my head, "Not yet."

I saw her pout for a split second and smiled as I started kissing my way down her body. I loved the smell of her skin and the way she tasted on my lips and tongue. I loved how responsive she was to my every kiss and touch on her smooth skin. I stopped briefly to pay homage to her aroused and hardened nipples, and to tease the supple flesh of her breasts with my fingertips.

She moaned softly and spoke my name in need, "Vinnie," as she ran her hands through my hair and arched her back, pushing her generous breasts hard into my face.

I started kissing my way down her body again, leaving my hands behind to continue to tease her nipples and surrounding flesh. When I got to the apex of her legs I took another deep breath, taking in the scent of her heated and glistening arousal. I softly kissed the tender swollen lips and brushed along them with my mouth drawing a low moan from my love.

I licked the wetness I had gathered off my lips and a moan escaped my lips. Nothing was better than the smell and taste of a beautiful woman, especially this one.

I took my time, each lick deeper and longer than the one before. When I reached her clit I sucked it in my mouth and bit down lightly while flicking the end with my tongue. She grabbed my hair and roughly pulled me into her and I dug deep inside her honey pot with my tongue. I knew I was doing it right when she started to gasp and grind her hips against my face uncontrollably.

I felt her tremble against me then explode in bliss. I softly and slowly licked the outside of her labia, bringing her down gently from her height.

I kissed my way back up her body. When I reached her lips she kissed me hungrily and wrapped her legs around my middle, pulling me in demandingly. I obliged and speared her welcoming body, feeling her pleasure engulf me in a tight slick warmth.

She whispered, "Please."

I pulled out half way and pushed back in hard. The second time she arched her back and thrust up to meet me. Her body was heavenly. My hardness filled her soft pleasure which was caressing and squeezing my length with each long stroke into her body. I could hear and feel our skin slap together as I plundered her depths with strength and stamina.

I could feel myself getting close, it was too good, too fast, too hard and with a woman I loved. I just couldn't hold it. It was with relief I felt her body tremble beneath mine as she missed a beat. Instead of thrusting up her body locked and her warm silky molten core gripped tightly around my invading flesh with a velvety touch. I could feel her juice flow around me and soak my balls as I gladly released my control and joined her in ecstasy.

It was a short moment of eternal bliss.

I collapsed to the side and put my arm out. She rolled onto it and put her head on my chest, our bodies warm and sweaty. We felt so good against each other in the afterglow of our pleasure. She kissed my chest and reached up to rub my face.

"Vinnie?" she asked tentatively.

I looked down and saw indecision in her eyes.

I asked, "What is it love?"

She made a face, a cute adorable one of course, and I knew I was in trouble.

"I did happen to notice one more thing when I was in your head."

I grinned, what now?

"Just one?"

She looked guilty, "One that's on my mind."

I let that pass, "What is it then, you have a question?"

She blushed and asked in a fast voice, "Do you really like my ass that much?"

I raised an eyebrow, "You mean the fact that it's beautifully rounded and supple. The most perfect ass I've ever seen? That it should be illegal for you to wear high heels because then it's so hot it's a crime? Or maybe the fact I look at it every chance I get?"

She really did have a great ass, I could talk about it for hours, perhaps compose a poem, but that would probably get me slapped. What I said might be over the top but every word was true. I figured if she was mad about it I might as well earn it honestly.

She raised her eyebrow at me again, almost in disbelief. How could she not know she has the ass of a goddess? I saw that look of uncertainty again, mixed with thoughtfulness. But it cleared after a minute and she kissed my chest and she made contented noises as she snuggled into my side.

That was it? I'm off the hook? That was easy.

I felt myself respond to her snuggles and her warm naked body against mine. She grinned up at me and slid her hand down to it and carefully wrapped her fingers around my girth.

She smiled up at me, "That was quick. It's kind of slimy and dirty though," her voice got sultry, "Why don't I clean that up for you."

I gasped as she moved down and took me in her mouth. She bobbed up and down slathering her tongue along my manhood. Then she stopped and looked to be inspecting it as she slowly ran her hand up and down my length. She licked it in a few places and smiled up at me naughtily. She crawled back up my body and started to kiss my neck and over to my ear. She trapped my now very hard full length between my stomach and her wet silky pussy.

She whispered in my ear, "So you really like my ass that much?"

I had no idea where she was going, call me stupid but she was very distracting and running her labia up and down my length. All my thinking was going on somewhere else.

I grunted, "Yes. I love your ass."

She whispered sexily in my ear, "Would you like to fuck it? Would you like to split my ass cheeks and watch your big fat cock disappear into my little tight puckered hole?"

My voice sounded like a question, but yes, I wanted it bad, "Yes?"

She clucked at me like a teacher, "Come now my love, you can do better than that, tell me what you want to do with my sweet ass."

She kept rubbing up and down my length, her slick heat was mind blowing, it was driving me crazy.

"Yes, I want to fuck your beautiful perfect ass. I want to watch myself as I push it deep into your tiny puckered hole."

She said breathily into my ear causing a shiver to run down my back, "Then do it, drill my secret place."

I moved her over off me and got to my knees, pulling her into doggy style position I slid effortlessly into her ready heat drawing a gasp from her full lips. She put her head down and arched her back and pushed back against me wiggling slightly. I summoned the tube of KY from out of my side table and squeezed a large blob out onto her ass crack.

I started to move in and out of her core, it felt so damn good I almost lost sight of the goal. I spread her amazing ass cheeks and using my middle finger to circle and lube her puckered dark hole. She moaned and pushed up against my cock and my finger, I pushed back just hard enough to pop inside her small tight brown hole. She stopped pushing back immediately and froze; her ass squeezed my fingertip like a vise.

I continued moving in and out of her molten core slowly, trying to give her the distraction of pleasure. It took some patience but eventually the pressure lessened and I slid my finger in a little farther, and then I slowly and gently wiggled it in small circles, trying to loosen and help her relax the muscles.

She pushed back against me again, and I slid my finger in farther, and then tried to work in a second one. She gasped and froze as I slowly worked it in patiently.

I said softly while still pumping into her silken sheath, "That's it baby, relax for me."

After she loosened some more for two fingers I thought she was probably ready so I slipped my fingers out and applied some more lube, I was determined to make this as pleasurable as possible for her.

I grabbed a pillow and put it under her stomach and pushed down as I pulled out. I leaned over and positioned myself, pushing carefully. The tip of my pleasure looked so big over her small brown hole it was almost with surprise that it popped in, stretching her out even further.

She gasped in pain and I froze. I caressed her ass cheeks and thighs, and I could see she was reaching down and playing with her clit. I was patient as she relaxed slowly, but I didn't move. I felt her push back a little, her tight rear taking more of me and I felt her sphincter lock down on me again. With a lot of patience, time, and lube I finally looked down unbelievingly at my fully buried pleasure disappearing between her supple rounded cheeks.