Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of tightness and warmth around my manhood was incredible.

Kristi said breathlessly, "Okay, I think I'm ready. Go slow."

I carefully drew back an inch and then pushed back in. I heard her moan slightly and could feel her finger through her fleshy wall as she filled her other hole. I stayed slow but extended my stroke a little at a time. It felt incredible and I had to remind myself to hold back.

Kristi moaned and said, "I love how full I feel right now with your cock in my ass, go faster, I want you to fuck my ass until you fill it. Does my ass feel good around that big hard cock? Is it everything you thought?"

I grunted, "God yes, it's perfection love," and started to saw in and out a little faster.

I kept speeding up and pulling farther out until I was going hard and fast. I could feel her finger every time I slid my manhood inside her tight puckered hole. I gasped as she started to eagerly push back against me, forcefully impaling herself and gasping a breath each time our bodies slapped together. I was mesmerized by the way her tight and supple ass shook every time I plundered her dark hole.

Her breath was a fast echo of mine. I felt her going over, her tight ring tightened and loosened back and forth and her body trembled beneath mine. I rode her ecstasy over my own cliff and slammed into her twice more. I was as deep as I could get already, yet I pushed hard against her flesh as I emptied my seed inside her.

When I came down, I slowly, and carefully, pulled back and out.

I collapsed next to her and gave her a soft kiss.

She said with a smile, "That was much better than I expected. Much better."

That's when all the clues hit me like a runaway train, now that I was thinking from the right head. The uncertain look, the over the top dirty talk which she'd never done before. The questions about what she found in my mind relating to her ass. She had done it for me; it had been a gift because she saw how much her ass turned me on.

I still asked though, "You've never done that before?"

She said, "Nope, it was the first time, but not the last. My sweet ass is only ever for you love. I'm glad I liked it, otherwise you'd have been out of luck."

I grinned at that and gave her another kiss. She moaned in my mouth and rubbed her body up against me. I liked the sound of that, she seemed insatiable today. Of course, she no longer slept, and I could heal mortal wounds, so soreness wouldn't be a problem either...

Sunday morning we finally got out of bed. We hadn't been going the whole time, there had been talking and a two hour break for meditation. Let me just say keeping focus and meditating with a naked beautiful woman sitting across from me wasn't easy.

Hope and Bree were in the kitchen making breakfast. The aura coming off my sister was much more calm and even now. She even looked relaxed and I could see her face light up as she exchanged looks with Bree.

I was glad to see it.

I was wondering about the large pile of food, but when the four of us sat down to eat people started shuffling into the kitchen one after the other. Alicia came in with Ray and Claudia and started grabbing food and took a seat.

"Good hunt?" I asked.

Claudia stretched and nodded through a yawn. "They best, ready to stuff myself and go down for a few hours."

Alicia nodded and gave both me, and then Kristi, a kiss.

Ray asked, "What did you four do?"

Hope replied with a smile, "Nothing, stayed in and relaxed. I needed a night off from everything I think, including parties. I'm feeling not crazy again."

Hope looked at Kristi, "Anything new with our prey?"

Kristi nodded, "They are still grouped up, but Feinir is in the forest, inside some kind of fae dwelling. There are a few other fae around him but they don't look worried or especially alert. Your grandfather is... entertaining the demoness while guarded by another two demons."

Ugh, that was something I so didn't need to know.

Hope frowned, "Anyone got any ideas? My best one seems to be teleport in and destroy them. Not very inspired as plans go, perhaps we should give it another day?"

I grunted, "We need a distraction, I can do that. I could teleport in, draw off some of the protection, teleport back and attack together. I don't know; something like that but... more refined."

Hope said softly, "We need better Intel on where they are, such as wards and stuff. But if we go near there and search for that kind of stuff we will be detected. My ghosts can't detect that kind of stuff or I'd send them. It's either that or just go in with shields and trust we are strong enough. I know...

"Kristi, just remember where they are now, it's where they relax. When they leave that area, let us know and we can go reconnoiter the area for wards. Maybe even leave a surprise or two for when they go there again."

Everyone nodded. That seemed to be the best idea, we needed to spy and get info before attacking, and we would get caught if they were there.

The werewolves went off to sleep after their night long hunt. Not knowing what else to do, we trained and meditated. I was pushing hard to go deeper into meditation, and finish the shield, but it wasn't to be on either one today. Apparently Feinir and grandpa were laying low, not having moved all day. We made plans to check again after school tomorrow and I pulled out my homework. I'd been putting it off all last week, so it took a lot of hours to catch up.

It was about one AM when Kristi ran and got Hope and gave us the locations. They were both out of their own territory, apparently meeting each other in a neutral location. We teleported to the forest first, maybe two hundred yards from Feinir's abode and slowly moved in on foot.

Our senses and magic were focused all around us, but especially ahead, looking for any wards. We looked at each other in puzzlement. Either Feinir banished and replaced his wards every time he left and came back, or he was so old and used to being safe in the forest he was being complacent. We considered staying and ambushing him, but we had other things to sniff out.

We teleported to the second location Kristi gave us, and followed the same plan. About halfway to the house he was staying at, we detected a bunch of protective and offensive wards. Whatever else I could say about gramps, he was a paranoid bastard. If we had teleported in there the wards would have torn us apart in seconds. Maybe, just maybe, we would have lasted long enough to get to limbo.

I muttered, "We would need a coven of witches to get into this place safely."

Hope nodded, "We need to find another spot to get him then. I don't want to drag the coven into this. In the meantime though, we take out Feinir next time he goes home."

"I agree, home?"

She nodded and we stepped into limbo before teleporting home. We still had a few hours left until school. I went up to my room to squeeze in some more meditation but changed my mind at what I saw. Kristi and Alicia were in bed and looked to be having a very good time. Despite starting without me they were very enthusiastic about getting me to join them...