Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers

I stuck my tongue out, "Were you paying attention?"

She nodded, "Yes, I heard the whole apology. I bet you two will be bumping uglies in no time."

I frowned and asked in a concerned voice, "Is everything okay? I've never seen you that angry or pissed off except maybe at me."

She froze, as if unsure how to answer that.

I shrugged, "That was a pretty violent reaction, if you don't want to tell me what's going on I'll get up and leave, no questions asked. I've never violated your mind and I'm not starting now. I won't make you answer me either, but are you okay?"

She stared at me for a minute and then said, "Fine."

I blew out a breath, maybe she would tell me another time. I said, "Goodnight," and got up to leave.

I heard her say very softly, "Goodnight Kat."

I reached for the door and she whispered, "Wait..."

I turned and she did the last thing I would ever expect. She opened her side of the connection between our souls wide. I could feel her pain, doubt, jealousy, and how very much she loved me. I realized then that my list earlier had been one short. She hurt because she didn't think she was beautiful enough, didn't think I'd want her. She hated her body, hated that she looked like a badass hoodlum. She didn't even like looking Goth.

That had just been camouflage for the people she was feeding from. She didn't have anything against them of course, that's why she'd chosen them, she just wasn't into all the dark makeup and piercings.

I returned the favor, and opened up my side. Showed her how very brightly she shone to me, how guilty I felt at what I'd done to her, that it was impossible to undo. How she was too good for me, and how much I cared for her. Loved her really, but it was all mixed up in my mind with the guilt.

I took her hand and pulled her over to the mirror. Using my magic the piercings fell out of her body, I changed her skin as well a second, to clear the heavy makeup off. Her dark brown hair was short and spiky. I grew it out down to her shoulder blades. I didn't do anything to her body, it was already perfect to me no matter what she thought.

She asked, "But what about the whole intimidation factor?"

I shrugged, "Not that important, killing people works just as good for intimidation. You should go shopping tomorrow, buy whatever you want clothes wise, or else I really will play dress up. And, you are beautiful Allie, both inside and out. You've just been hiding it on the outside."

She snickered and smiled at me. She knew I hadn't lied to her, my soul was hers to read, the gate was still open.

I sighed in mock sadness, "I'd just gotten used to having a frenemy."

She snorted, "Bite me."

I raised an eyebrow and stepped closer, my body was flush against her back and I wrapped an arm around her.

"Do I get to choose where?" I asked archly

She looked shocked for a moment, "You meant that..."

The time hadn't felt right with Sue or Jeremy and Bell. But somehow this felt right. It was Allie, my Allie. I trusted my feelings though I was afraid.

I said lightly, "Shut up and kiss me bitch."

She giggled then turned and claimed my mouth. Our kiss wasn't tentative at all; it was explosive and passionate from the moment our lips met. My core tightened and I parted my lips as her tongue demanded entry. I felt her pull the spaghetti straps of my dress off my shoulders and then she chased the fabric with her fingertips as she peeled it down my body.

I pulled off her shirt and then went for her jeans. We couldn't get naked fast enough to satisfy, and then suddenly we were. I laughed when she picked me up and raced to the bed. She was strong, powerful, but gentle beyond expectation as she started exploring my body with lips, tongue, teethe and fingertips.

I moaned softly in bliss as she reached my core with one hand, her other hand and mouth on my hardened nipples and the soft supple flesh of my C cups. She was frustratingly out of reach as she pleasured me, I did the best I could, caressing her face and running my fingers through her now long hair as she parted my swollen labia, slipping in two of her fingers.

I gasped and arched my back, pushing into her invading hand as I pulled her head tightly to my breast. I surrendered myself to the pleasure, surrendered my body to Allie's loving touch as she brought me closer to orgasm. Her warm lips sucked in my other nipple, her hot wet tongue circled it before she tapped it with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh Allie, that feels so good," I said in a daze of pleasure.

She tapped my clit once, then twice as she curled her invading fingers and hit my special spot. My back bowed and my muscles trembled as they locked in place as I pushed into her hand. I could feel my core grasping her fingers as my body was overwhelmed with pleasure. When I came down she was above me, staring down into my eyes.

She had the warmest hazel eyes I'd ever seen.

She kissed me softly, slowly, and very passionately. I felt like her soul was in that kiss and my whole being responded. She grinned down at me after breaking the kiss, and turned her body around. She could feel what I wanted; I wanted to pleasure her too. I could see her beautiful puffy labia, wet with arousal as it lowered onto my thirsting tongue. I gasped as I felt her tongue invade my very wet sex and flicked my still sensitive and swollen clit with the tip.

I sucked hers in and bit down lightly, and she gasped.

"Told you I'd bite you," I murmured into her sex.

We both laughed for a moment and then I got to work. I loved every moment of it as I brought her to blissful pleasure with my tongue, lips, and fingertips as she did the same for me. It was hard to concentrate though, the feel of her invading fingers and her hot mouth between my legs was blissfully distracting. When I reached my ecstasy the best I could do was suck her clit in my mouth and bite down, it seemed to be enough as her body trembled above mine.

When I came down enough I sent Celane a mental message that I was staying with Allie tonight, and then I kissed around her pleasure, teasing her.

I wasn't nearly done making love to her yet...

Chapter 11 - Jeremy

I wasn't sure what exactly had passed between Bell and Katrina last night, but apparently they had worked out whatever it was that got both their backs up. I had to admit Bell started it, but Katrina had been touchy as well. Since then Bell hasn't been more than ten feet from my side, and more often than not was touching me. We were pretty good magic level wise, but I was close to exhausted, we would have to have another partner soon.

I wasn't worried about it, we'd figure it out. It wasn't like that was hard for her.

I was on the couch, and Bell was curled up against me, her legs across my lap and I held her under my arm. Celane was a few feet away, on her laptop and going over all they knew about the enemy. It was both welcome and disheartening, we really hadn't a clue. But then a necromancer was about the most perfect spy imaginable.

I frowned, "If we know where all these people are why aren't we killing them?"

I realized that was probably a dumb question, but I was still pissed about being tortured to death. They were my enemy and I was itching to start putting my dagger in their hearts. I realized I was close to crossing a line, but I believed it would still be self defense, just... more preventative in nature. I pondered that a second while Celane tried to frame a reply to my bloodthirsty question.

Self defense just didn't cut it in this case. The enemy was an army and we were at war. It wouldn't be murder or self defense; it would be fighting to keep me and the people I wanted to protect safe and alive. I wasn't sure about good and evil, but as far as the us versus them I was more than sure. I was fairly confident as long as I didn't start twisting a mustache or killing innocents I was in the right.

Celane said patiently, "We could, but then the ones on top would hide, and we would never find them. We need to find the money and the person in charge, the person who took the former victims of warlocks and necromancers, and the crazies from the fringes of society to turn them into mobs of vigilantes to hunt us. We are watching though, that's how we found you, it was just too late to..." she trailed off.

I opened my mouth to suggest just picking off a few, and I knew I needed to calm down. Having Bell at my side helped a lot with that, but I was still angry. If I hadn't had her with me, I'd probably be more insistent. There way was better though, I wanted to catch all of them, not let a few from the top escape. I took a deep breath taking in Bell's scent, it was alike a drug. She was also caressing my chest slowly which calmed me down.

I heard humming and looked up at the door. My mouth just about dropped open when a short petite woman with flowing dark brown hair and hazel eyes walked in. She was wearing a light red blouse and a skirt. She was very attractive and not scary in the least. Her skin was perfect and she had a light tan complexion. She looked not a day over eighteen and her smile was captivating. And she was humming a tune.

"Allie?" I asked in a shocked voice.

She smiled at me and winked, I was speechless. Apparently so was everyone else, because we were all staring at her.

She turned to Bell and said, "I'm sorry if I overreacted last night, it won't happen again. Katrina passed on your message later on after... before she went to sleep. Can we start over?"

Bell nodded against my side, "I understand, I was never mad at you. You look great by the way, I like the new look."

She pushed up on my jaw closing my mouth and said, "So does Jeremy."

I pinched her side and she grinned up at me unrepentantly.

Allie blushed, "Thanks," she looked down at herself seeming unsure. She walked over and took a seat on the couch.

Allie asked, "So what's the plan today?"

Celane replied, "Just letting Jeremy know what we know so far," she turned to me, "It's slow going to find the top, so far no contact but it's just a matter of time before they make a mistake. I'm sure something will come up soon, we don't want to spook them, but we won't let others die for the information either. Hopefully the former breaks before the latter."

We spent a little while longer talking. Allie was like a different person altogether than the gruff angry woman I'd met. It became obvious quickly the source of that change and I was happy for both of them.

Celane seemed entirely imperturbable. She had an inner calmness that was almost palpable, if the house was a storm, she would be the eye of it. I also got the distinct feeling she was available to Bell and I. She never actually said anything, but I remembered her looks and flirty demeanor from the first day and I could tell it was true. Yet, she seemed content to wait. She was a mystery, but then, so were most women.

Then we left the house for the first time. It was strange, knowing we couldn't be seen from a far. I was still observant despite the feeling of safety that I felt. I couldn't take anything for granted, not even a simple hunt for a threesome apparently.

Why we were out was a little boring though necessary, we were shopping. No longer limited to what could fit in a pack we took some time to start a more complete wardrobe for both of us. In typical fashion I was done in under an hour and spent the rest of the afternoon dutifully following Bell around as she tried on dresses, skirts, jeans, shirts, and other clothing and accessories. The only high point in shopping hell was watching as she tried on lingerie.

I seriously considered taking her right there in the dressing room but I was still exhausted from our marathon sex and magic recharge day. I wondered for a minute if I could still sleep if we took it too far. Still, I got to enjoy the view.

When we got back to the house we got busy hanging up our new clothes when I heard someone come in. I turned and it was Katrina. She was wearing tight black jean shorts and a Doctor Who shirt with the timey wimey saying on it next to the Tardis.

Katrina said in a business tone, "We might have something, not sure. A leader and all ten of his people from North Carolina just boarded a flight to Vancouver. We aren't sure if they are hunting yet or not, but we may have to move quickly, so stick around tonight. It will take them about five hours, they connect through Dallas."

She smiled and her voice changed to thoughtful, "Of course, Bell can get you back quick, I guess I didn't think that through. Dinner is in an hour if you want to join me."

I nodded, "Thanks, we'll be there."

She added, "We also have a number of zombies around to do that kind of stuff, unless you want to do it of course."

Bell winked at Katrina, "I'd prefer only some people touch my lingerie. Of course, you're welcome to help," the last came out in a sultry flirting tone.

Katrina blushed and cleared her throat, "I'll... keep that in mind," she finished lamely before leaving the room.

Bell giggled.

I asked, "What was that about?"

Bell sighed, "We made peace last night, but she's still nervous around me. Just trying to break the ice. She really likes you, and I know she wants to be at least friends with me. But she's too used to disappointment and betrayal. I feel bad about what I said, I was jealous."

I frowned, "What does that mean? You're willing to share me now?"

Bell said softly, "I don't think I have a choice, not if I want to keep you. I can see you already care for her, even if it's new and barely there as of yet. You'll have to share me too you know. If we share our bed with her or others in this house, it isn't just a pickup for a quick meal. It will mean more than just sex, to me as well as you. That they are women won't change that. It scares me, I just hope that what we have will grow stronger as a result, I don't think I can bear to lose you."

I hadn't really even considered that before, yet it seemed obvious. It wouldn't be the same as picking up a total stranger to share pleasure for a night. I was already growing friendships with Kat, Celane, and Allie. You can't have meaningless sex with a friend, by definition it would become a relationship. I frowned in thought and Bell caressed my cheek and kissed me tenderly before she went back to hanging clothes.

Maybe it was just me, but sharing her with other women, even her affection and heart, didn't seem nearly as bad as her falling for another man. Why that was I wasn't sure, maybe built in instincts, but I thought I could deal with it. We either had to, or we had to not sleep with any of them, which was probably simpler said than done at this point. I did like Katrina, she was beautiful, fragile, and powerful all at the same time. To say I wasn't attracted to Celane or Allie would be a lie as well.

I also considered what I knew of Katrina. It seemed she was emerging from a dark place, trying to open herself up after living in her rage for years. Like a flower opening it's petals to the sun for the first time after spending too much time in the dark. The trust she was showing us and others had to be extremely hard for her, especially since we had thrown it back in her face the first time.

Something worried me though. If she was betrayed again, or those she loved died, she could easily slip back into that rage and become a monster. I wasn't worried about me, or her people doing the betraying, but there were a lot of others out in the world. I just hoped we could give her enough support that she finds her way to solid ground before it happens, because if one thing in life is sure, betrayal is inevitable.

I've had to fight off dark urges more than once, a fuck them all attitude that would lead me down a twisted path. It would be all too easy to lose my own restraint from using the more darker aspects of my magic if I'd lost Bell for instance. I shook my head, releasing the dark thoughts. There was a positive side as well, if we all cared and loved in a group, it would be easier to hold out against the darker side of our natures.

Much like Bell was keeping me from hunting down those bastards right now. She kept me on an even keel so I could act smart and with deliberation.

"If we can deal with the jealousy, I believe it will make us all stronger, not just us, but them as well."

Bell smirked at me, "Easier said than done."

I nodded thoughtfully. I wondered how Hope and Vinnie did it. I hoped we would figure it out soon. Celane had practically offered herself, and Allie and Katrina seemed open to the possibility as far as I could tell. Would they be insulted if we went elsewhere? Even avoiding the issue could be fraught with problems.

"We'll figure it out."

I finished helping her hang all the stuff as I thought it through. I chucked a bit, all my clothes were squeezed into a small corner of the closet, and she was taking up the rest.

We were here for two days now, normally that would mean moving on. It felt almost surreal as I found myself relaxed and walking downstairs to share dinner with a... my necromancer. I had gotten used to my enhanced speed and strength over the last couple of days as well, although when I got excited... Let's just say it was a good thing Bell liked to be spanked hard during doggie style.

The both of us sat, Katrina and Allie were already there and Celane came in a few minutes behind us. We had a roast, with wedged potatoes, greens, and a custard pie for desert. It was a little awkward at first. It wasn't just Bell and I being new in the group, Katrina was changing, Allie was changing and Celane was finally letting her true self out. Still, it didn't take long to get the conversation flowing.

At first it was about tonight, and discussing different attack setups with me and Bell added to the group. She clearly expected Bell and I to act as a team while also keeping an eye on Allie and Katie. Katrina would be inside Allie, and Katie would have a couple of humans along to help her breach shields.

That should be more than enough against ten. Just our enhanced speed gave us a huge benefit.

Eventually though we branched off into other subjects. When books came up Bell and Allie dominated the conversation and bonded while the rest of us watched in amusement. I wasn't surprised, Bell had been a voracious reader, after all she didn't sleep and it was her favorite activity while she had watched over my sleeping form for the last fifteen years.

It didn't surprise me at all that Allie had done the same when Katrina slept. Of course, Katrina and I got a lot of eye rolls when we discussed TV and the two of us bonded over Doctor Who. Who doesn't like the Doctor? It looked like the two of us had work to do in gaining converts.

When dinner broke up I was startled to see we'd been talking for hours. I took the time to double check my amulets, make sure the spells on my sacrificial dagger were strong, and then tried to relax. All I could really think about though was getting revenge; giving myself time to think alone hadn't been a good idea, so I tracked down everyone else.

When I walked in the room it went silent and four heads snapped in my direction, Allie and Katrina started giggling and blushing. Celane looked serene, but that wasn't a surprise. I glanced at Bell who looked perfectly innocent. Lies. I had a feeling Bell had been over sharing, most likely about our sex life. So I did what any man would do in that moment, I strategically retreated.

"Going to get a beer, anyone want something?"

I ignored the laughing as I left, I really didn't want to know. When I came back with three beers and two glasses of wine things were a bit more normal. Allie filled us in that the plane had landed and they'd rented a large van and headed northeast out of the city toward the forest.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,999 Followers