Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina let us know she was having the portal narrowed down to that area. Bell couldn't take us, we'd never been to Vancouver before. She could get us anywhere we'd been, but not a new place. The gate however was more mathematical and could go somewhere new, as long as we had the coordinates.

Allie said, "They pulled over, they're getting out and going into the woods. Should we go? I can't imagine they'd want to walk far."

I nodded in agreement; no one was shocked by my willingness to go now.

Katrina said, "We don't know who the target is yet, although I guess that doesn't matter."

She bit her lip, "Be careful."

Then she lay back on the couch in Celane's lap and closed her eyes. I could feel something different about Allie, and knew Katrina was in there now. We went downstairs, not in too much of a rush. It would take a few more minutes to lock the portal on the van. I activated my shield amulets when I saw Bell surround herself with solid shadow armor. Allie and Katie also had a shield so dense it was such a dark gray most people would just call it black.

There was also a stronger concentration of magic on Allie's hand; it looked like a void of darkness, almost an absence of all light. I pulled my dagger out and when the gate was opened we ran through. We all followed Allie and Katie, I could make out the ghosts up ahead as well, the humans hadn't gotten very far, but then we were running extremely fast, only the thick trees slowing our pace slightly.

We stopped about fifty yards away to wait for the humans to catch up.

Allie turned to us, "I can feel it. There is another necromancer in there. He has a wolf pack. I'm going to assume that's why he's in the middle of nowhere. Based on the power signature he doesn't have very many ghosts, and he has no other races but werewolf and human. I'd say it's a good bet to say he has his place and is relatively peaceful. Aggressive necromancers aren't that weak."

She frowned as the obvious occurred to her and said defensively, "He hasn't been attacked nearly as much as I have either."

I touched her lower back and we shared a look, and she shot me a grateful smile. The humans finally caught up and without a word we moved forward as quietly as possible. None of us were at home in the woods, so we did not move very silently, we were still fifteen yards away or so when they turned toward us. We gave up any effort at stealth and charged.

I felt TK coming at me and ignored it, stabbing out as I lunged. The shield held back the knife for less than a heartbeat and I guess I was pushing too hard, because the knife went into his chest, but my arm followed. The knife exited his back, along with my clenched hand, his heart skewered on the blade. My knife took his magic and I sent all of it to my healing amulet as I turned for another.

I watched Bell backhand someone with what looked to be a gauntlet with spikes made of shadow. It obliterated his head and chunks of bone and blood splattered into a high arc. I lunged for the next one and I drove the knife in more careful of my strength this time. I pulled back when the shield snapped, I checked on the others while I sent more magic to the healing amulet.

The more the better, each life I took meant I could heal the equivalent.

I heard Bell smash her second head as I looked for Allie and Katie. Allie was standing over three dead bodies already, and Katie was taking her second. That was it, all ten were dead. My mind spun, it had been way too easy and there were only six of us. I considered how much power Katrina had left behind at the house and it just boggled the mind.

I wondered though, humans were powerful but still only had their magic for a few years. When they learned to truly focus it, like Bell's solid shadow, or my dagger, or Katrina's solidified death magic, what would happen then?

Hopefully the ones that reach that level of power will be more enlightened than these animals.

Allie sighed, "Let's go, I talked to him through one of my ghosts, he's grateful but nervous. He'll be happier when we are off his land."

Instead of walking back to the road, we were surrounded by Bell's shadows and taken directly to the basement shower room. It had a row of shower stalls and large drains on the ground. I shrugged and started taking my clothes off, it was better than getting blood all over the house. I looked up to see three pairs of eyes watching me as they too stripped. I looked them over too, obviously so, and then I winked and walked over to the shower.

The showers down here were great; a really powerful stream of water to slough off the blood and anything else that might have gotten on us. After the shower I took one last look at Allie, and then Bell and I headed up to our room. Katie was very cute too, but she was a total bitch from what everyone said and I really wasn't interested at all. Besides her attitude being a turn off, that would cause problems.

When we got to our door Bell stopped and turned around, and put her hand on my chest. She kissed me softly and searched my eyes for a moment before smiling mysteriously.

Bell said, "Wait out here for a moment."

I was naked outside of the towel around my waist but didn't even think about saying no. As I waited I imagined all the lingerie outfits she had tried on. At least I hoped that's what this was about, why else make me wait outside?

She called me and with some effort I kept my mouth from dropping open when I walked in the room. She was in white lingerie, top and bottom with a sheer white negligee, she looked stunning. What had surprised me however, was lying beside her in the bed in a provocative pose, wearing the same outfit but in light blue, was Katrina...

She had a tentative smile on her face and she looked heart stopping gorgeous. Her hair was artfully arranged around her and the light blue really set off the colors of her long and shiny strawberry blonde hair.

I looked toward Bell again and heard in my mind, "Go ahead my love. I want to watch you take her, and then I'll join you both. But be gentle at first, you are the first man she's lain with in her own body."

I released the towel, revealing my already half hard length as I walked toward the bed and joined them. Realizing I hadn't said anything yet I finally spoke.

"You both look beautiful," I said simply but with feeling.

I caressed Katrina's face and felt her hand tentatively explore the cut of my muscles on my chest and abdomen as I slowly leaned in. She smelled divine as she leaned toward me, meeting me in the middle as our lips joined. Her natural scent wasn't overwhelmed by the slight scent of strawberries, her skin felt like silk beneath my fingertips as I slid them from her cheek to her neck, and around to the back of her neck as we deepened the kiss.

I gasped as I felt her roaming hand moved down and around me, lightly stroking me. She moaned into my mouth, and I felt my cock jump in her hand as she nipped my lip and squeezed me a little tighter. I roamed my hands down her body, teasing her breasts with light touches I continued down.

She moaned deeply into my mouth and kissed me harder as I slipped my hand inside her panties and cupped her pleasure. She was already ready for me, moist, puffy, and very slick. I parted her gently with a fingertip and slid inside. She gasped and her hand stopped moving on my length as I pushed down lightly on her clit as I slid in and out. I broke the kiss and started down her neck, kissing toward her chest as I pleasured her with my fingertips.

The bra and panties were really beautiful, but I wanted to see below them. I unsnapped her bra, pushing it off her shoulders. I felt Bell move and knew she was taking it off of Katrina, but leaving the sheer negligee on. Her breasts were supple C cups, creamy white skin and her nipples were a dark pink. I just stared at them for a moment, continuing to pleasure her sex with my fingertips.

I lifted the negligee out of the way and kissed and softly sucked on the underside of her breasts, slowly working my way around her sensitive flesh, spiraling up toward her nipple. Based on her many mewls of pleasure, and her arching back I knew she was extremely sensitive, there would be no pulling, pinching, or biting on my part.

I brushed my lips softly across her hardened nipples and then softly sucked it into my mouth before circling it gently with my tongue.

"Oh god that's incredible, don't stop!" Katrina said breathily.

She arched her back again, pushing her core into my hand and her breast into my face. She gasped as I let her breast go and moved to the other while picking up speed with my fingers. My manhood was rock hard and against her silken leg. Bell had been right; this was more than just sex. I was feeling very tender and protective toward Katrina as I brought her to bliss, almost in awe that she would share her beautiful body with me and the rest of her as well. I was her first, of a sort.

I felt her body start to tremble as she cried out, "Don't sto..." her breath cutting off mid word.

I stayed away from her nipples and her clit, but kept kissing the flesh around it, and working my fingers in and out of her grasping hot wet center as she reached explosive rapturous bliss.

When she came down she said softly, "My god that was..." she trailed off.

I smiled and kissed her, then whispered, "That was just the foreplay."

Her eyes widened a little at that but she smiled, "I want you in me," she said almost shyly.

I pushed up from the bed by one hand, reached down grabbing myself to line up. I started to tease her, running the tip up and down her now soaked and creamed labia. I pushed slowly forward, she was very tight, so tight I was going extra slow, giving her time to open to me. But apparently I was being to gentle, because she bucked up into me, taking half of me inside her in a second.

Her eyes widened as she gasped, "You're so big."

I smiled and kissed her softly, "No Kat, you're tight, I'm not all in yet."

Her eyes went wide again as I pushed forward, gaining another inch, then another. She looked like she was balanced between pain and pleasure; I reached down and grazed her clit with my thumb. When she relaxed a little I pushed in the last couple of inches. After that I kissed her, caressing her face and hair.

She was so tight, warm and soft around my invading pleasure. I felt like I was engulfed in the softest silk and velvet. I filled her perfectly, and eventually her walls stopped undulating and fluttering against me, her tight body was ready. When the time seemed right I started to rock slowly, in very short strokes.

She lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, "I'm ready, now fuck me... please," the last word was a begging question. I was lost in her bright green eyes and the tone of her voice for a moment.

I kissed her and whispered, "My pleasure and whenever you wish."

Despite what she said I gradually increased both the speed and length of my strokes, watching her reactions carefully. It wasn't long until I was I was creating rapturous wet silken friction as I stroked fast and hard in and out of her young nubile body. She seemed to be lost in the pleasure of it at first, but then her body started to buck up slightly as she arched her back to meet me.

I was so lost in the feeling of joining with Katrina that it was a surprise when I felt Bell's hand start to caress and push my ass, as if she was helping me push into Katrina.

Katrina arched her back and stayed that way, as her body trembled and her milking sex grabbed my invader in a vise grip of velvety pleasure. She looked so sexy as she came for me. She was so tight I had to shorten my stroke to almost nothing, trying to extend her orgasm. That's when I lost control.

I grunted, "Kat..." and felt my body pump essence into her womb as I reached blissful ecstasy.

We kissed softly for a moment after catching our breath, before I rolled off to the side.

Bell joined us then, first kissing me, and then kissing Katrina. I lay on my side and watched, it would be my turn until I recovered. They were both so beautiful and sexy together.

Bell whispered in her ear, Katrina blushed but nodded, her face filled with desire. I watched as Bell turned her body around and lowered her heat onto Katrina's tongue, as she put her head between Katrina's legs. I felt my cock stir as I realized she was eating Katrina's and my combined cum, and looked to really be enjoying it.

Bell said in my mind, "Do you want my ass love?"

We hadn't done that yet, and I wondered if she was offering now out of jealousy, to show that she was all mine and loved me, or simply because having a tongue pleasuring her at the same time would help balance out the initial burn. I was however enough of a guy to put off the talk we should have until later... much later.

I sent to Bell, "If you're sure, I'd love to."

I saw shadows swirl on the bed next to me, and saw a small tube of KY appear. I was taking that as she was sure, and crawled around to the back of her body. I smiled down at Katrina as I watched her pleasure Bell, I'd enjoy watching that as I got her ready. I squeezed some KY out onto my fingers and slid them down the crack of her ass, teasing her puckered star open with a fingertip. It was going to be a long night...

Chapter 12 - Katrina

I woke up slowly, with something very hard resting between my ass cheeks. Last night was incredible; I don't know why I'd been so nervous. Jeremy was a gentle and giving lover, and knew exactly when to get a little rough. I wasn't sure if he figured out we'd been planning this when he walked in on us. Bell had convinced me she was okay with it; I hoped she was telling the truth.

Regardless, the orgasm he'd given me was the most intense in my life, then when Bell started feeding my mind went completely blank with the pleasure of it. It finally occurred to me that Jeremy was spooning me still. Did he hold me all night?

I wiggled my butt a little and pushed back, a smile on my face.

"Morning Kat."

My heart melted at the tenor sound of his voice and I knew I was in trouble.

I replied, "Morning, you been here all night?"

He said with a smile in his voice, "Mostly. You don't mind do you?"

I asked confused, "Why would I mind?"

He kissed the back of my neck, and I moaned softly, my body pushed back against him again without consulting me.

He whispered, "Because I watched over your sleep while Bell and I talked, some people would be bothered by that."

"I'm surprised that didn't wake me. But no, it wouldn't bother me at all."

It made me feel safe. But I didn't say that out loud.

He sent over our bond, "Bell and I can talk like this too. This bond is different than the one between demon and warlock, but both bonds work to communicate."

I nodded slowly, "Where is Bell?"

He kissed the back of my neck again, it felt like he left a trail of fire around my neck and to my shoulders with his gentle warm lips. It made me want him in me instead of nestled between my ass cheeks.

"She went to chat with Celane I think, the threesome was good but... we should have some alone time don't you think?"

I froze for a second, "Won't that bother Bell?"

He replied, "I hope not. But it's important, not only the group dynamic, but developing personal connections between us. I really care about you Kat."

I thrilled at the words and sincerity in his voice, but it also scared me. I was trying to be open, to be open to love and the connections Celane had told me were coming, but it also made me feel vulnerable.

I whispered, "I care about you too Jeremy."

I gasped as he started to kiss my neck and reach between my legs. I was absolutely helpless as I pushed back against his hard cock in need. His touch set my body and senses on fire. He was so tender as he held me to him, gently caressing my sensitive breasts and nipples, and at the same time so rough and forceful as he invaded my aching sex and took me mercilessly with his fingers toward bliss.

I pushed back against him hard, arching my back as my center coiled tightly and exploded, all my muscles locked as pleasure speared through my body. When I could move again I arched my back as far as I could swiveling my hips. He moved his body down slightly, kissing from my neck to my shoulder blades before driving into me from behind, continuing to spoon me, cradling me in his arms as he filled me.

I gasped as my body locked down on him. I knew the truth then, I may have enslaved his soul, but at this moment, while in bed together, I was his. My body was pliant and soft in his arms, yielding to him and giving as he took me hard from behind, but he was still gently cradling me at the same time in his arms. I felt both desirable and cherished in his arms as we coupled and I was completely defenseless against it.

I ground back into him wantonly as he pushed into me. Sideways wasn't an easy position to build a rhythm, but once we had it he filled me perfectly and every stroke hit all the right spots as we ground into each other again and again. It felt so right, and so scary, and very natural to surrender my body and senses to his delicious and pleasurable assault.

He brought me to ecstasy two more times before filling my body with his essence. When he pulled out, he turned me around and we kissed. We cuddled for a few minutes; I don't remember the last time I felt so warm, content, sated, and safe. I was also worried; this couldn't be real could it? How could this last? He was a bright spot in my life that I was afraid to lose, and he wasn't the only one.

He kissed the top of my head and murmured, "Shower?"

I nodded and reluctantly got up out of the warm bed and followed him into the shower...

After getting dressed I found him waiting for me in the hallway, he walked with me to the kitchen and then whipped up a breakfast as I watched. Bell came in and gave me a kiss good morning that curled my toes, and reassured my worries about jealousy to an extent. I was completely breathless by the time Celane and Allie followed suit. It was overwhelming as I sat there and realized I was eating breakfast with four other people, all of them now lovers.

I could also tell that Bell had been doing more than talking with Celane this morning, and found I didn't mind at all. I was still kind of blissful from my morning love making, so I wasn't sure if that was suspect or not. We ate breakfast in a comfortable silence. My mind was still spinning, and I was trying to incorporate the idea that not only was Jeremy here to stay, but he'd also be sleeping with Celane and Allie soon if things went the way I was thinking they would.

I didn't get upset thinking about it, but I did feel a little confused by it. I blushed as I realized it'd been a couple of days since my date with Sue, and I should call her. I guess I wasn't used to the idea yet of multiple lovers, because thinking about her after such an incredible night and the intense connection I had shared with Jeremy this morning made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

I knew that was the opposite of the mindset I should be going for. It wasn't easy though.

After breakfast I took care of calling Sue. She seemed tentative about it, but she accepted my invitation for dinner. I would just have to wait to see how it went.

A ghost sent me an urgent report; apparently we were finally getting a break. The boss who met with all the cell leaders finally made contact with someone new. It was only for a few minutes, inside a car in an alley of all places. The man had been very careful beforehand, I was sure based on what my ghost told me he'd have lost any living tails.

Luckily it wasn't so easy to lose a ghost.

I put a ghost on the new guy; it didn't take long to get some information, about him anyway. His name was Dan Havers. He worked for a very large publically traded company related to foodstuffs, although that seemed like a dead end. Companies were for profits, not revenge. Still, it would take time to gather some information on him. The only thing I was sure of based on his home address, what he drove, and how he dressed, was that he wasn't our money man. Most likely he worked for that person.