Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But we had to be sure of that before we made a move.

Celane typed away in her own little world adding information, I left her to it rather than try and micromanage and just get in the way. I went into the entertainment room and turned on the TV. There was very little going on in an international scale these days as the world was still changing. Most of the news was local and about how the government was dealing with the difficulty in trying to control people who no longer really needed them anymore. The humans could protect and help themselves. They always could of course, but with magic it made it that much easier.

There was one new thing, the fae who had survived the death of their world had been finally given a reservation by the U.S. government, and released from the camps they'd been in for years. Although it might be more accurate to call it a preserve, because the land they were given was all forest and mountains in the northwest U.S.

From what I understood, they weren't restricted to it. It was only a place they could go to call their own. Still, they would need to be careful. I couldn't imagine they would be accepted by too many people, even if they were refugees and had not been the ones attacking this world.

I turned off the TV when the next report came on. Apparently there was a big fire about fifteen miles away. A lot of the humans escaped the building by simply jumping, catching themselves as they fell to the ground. But not all of them. I turned the TV off because of my reaction.

Most twenty two year old women would be horrified by the deaths involved. Me? I was itching to jump into Allie and race down there at full speed. All I could think about were all those souls getting away, just slipping through my fingers. About how much more powerful I could be if I took them. I knew they would still be there; people who died in violent situations were always shocked at first.

It seemed the more powerful I realized I was, the more I wanted. It was ironic that in my rage and hatred a few years ago, I wouldn't have even considered it and just dismissed it as too dangerous. I knew better now though, I could easily go down there. That didn't mean I would do it though. It wasn't hard to resist. More like resisting taking the last cookie off a plate than denying an addiction.

But just the inclination to do it bothered me. I was starting to come to terms with my losses, and had even started to live again. To trust. Apparently though, there were also darker urges coming to life in me. I'd have to learn to accept that too, and follow my conscious despite it. Wishing wasn't doing, as long as I could stick to my rule of only taking those that attacked, I'd live with it.

"Hey Kat," said an upbeat voice as Allie walked in.

I tried to suppress my smile and raised an eyebrow.

Allie shrugged, "I wanted to see if you needed anything before I go visit the coven."

I smiled, "Weren't you teasing me about us having mental communication the other day."

Allie winked and said in a flirty sultry voice, "But I needed to bask in your presence mistress. Is there anything I can do to... serve you?"

That had been a little over the top but I smiled. I could feel her feelings of mischief and openness through our soul bond. She was so happy with me that I had to hold back tears.

I said in faux nonchalance, "A kiss will suffice for now."

By the time she was finished with that kiss I'd almost changed my mind, but I let her go.

I checked in with everyone through the bonds. I wouldn't invade their minds, but I could see what they were up to. Celane was still gathering a large amount of information she would no doubt sift through later looking for leads. Jeremy was making more amulets and talking with Bell. I wasn't sure what the amulets would do, but was sure he'd tell me if I needed to know.

The rest of the day went by slowly, and despite checking with Celane several times there was no new information that we could use yet. I felt a nervous flutter in my stomach as dinner approached, and I spent nearly an hour trying on and discarding different outfits. I settled on a black tight skirt that went down to my lower thighs, and a thin creamy white sweater shirt that hugged my figure but was conservative on showing my cleavage. I also picked a pair of low heels, hoping I was hitting the right amount of dressed up verse casual.

The bell rang and I answered it. The introductions were a little rough when I got to Jeremy. Witches and Warlocks really hated each other for the most part. The witches thought warlocks used dark evil magic, and the warlocks thought witches were... arrogant because of that judgment. Either way I was happy she didn't run out the door.

It also annoyed me when she couldn't take her eyes off Bell at first, until I realized it had been more out of fear of a demon than attraction. I realized the only way this would work is if she was willing to change her opinions on things that had been drilled into her by her coven. That she thought the coven that used her were a bunch of evil bitches might help with that.

She seemed to relax a bit once we were seated, and actually eating.

Sue asked curiously, "Have those people bothered you since..."

I filled her in on what she'd missed the last couple of days.

I asked, "How is the store coming?"

She sighed, "I've got the storefront, but it needs a lot of work before I'll be ready to stock the shelves and open the doors. It's exciting though."

Jeremy nodded, "I like the idea. Too many of us hide from the humans, most of them aren't bad at all. The more visible we are in the mainstream the more difficult it will make it for the fringe groups to attack us under the radar."

I asked shifting the conversation back, "What kind of help? I think I could help you out with manpower if you need it."

Sue shrugged, "Cleaned out, painted, fix up or make new display shelving. It shouldn't take me longer than a week or two. So what do you do when you aren't saving witches or fighting crazy humans?"

I said deadpan, "Planning world domination of course."

She smirked and I said, "I'm part owner in a number of local businesses and I work with stocks. My parents left me a lot, I just... maintain it the best I can and it grows. It helps having the expertise of a lot of people at my fingertips to call on."

I suppressed the sigh when my last comment made her look nervous for a second. Sue was the only person I had that I could call a friend that was outside of my power. I couldn't really count Bell that way, since she came with Jeremy as a package. Perhaps I was just reading into it too much and she didn't mean anything by it.

Of course that didn't make me appreciate Jeremy, Celane, or Allie any less. After all they didn't have to be my lovers. They didn't even have to like me. That they did was amazing to me. It's just that they couldn't leave... I wasn't sure how that made a difference, but it felt like it did. I took a deep breath and tried to slow my mind as I continued eating dinner while I wondered when she'd run off.

Sue said shyly, "Well if you want to see the store, I'd love to show you sometime."

Or maybe I was complete neurotic freak who read into things too much. We kept to casual topics for the rest of dinner, and even in my pessimism I could tell Sue was enjoying herself. She'd probably just been nervous meeting so many new people, I hoped so anyway.

When dinner broke up, I showed her around the first floor in a mini tour, and we wound up sitting in the Den and sipping our after dinner drinks. Jeremy, Allie, and Celane had made themselves scarce. I was very aware of Sue as she was sitting close to me on the same couch. We stuck to more normal conversation until we got close to the bottom of the glass of drink number two.

Sue said shyly, "I'm still not sure about this polyamory idea, I did a lot of research on the internet, and it sounds good but..."

I put my hand on her arm and prompted, "But?"

She sighed, "I don't know, it wasn't what I always dreamed about a girl you know. Then I hit puberty and it wasn't the boys I'd daydream about which took me a while to get sorted right in my head. But I always hoped I'd find the one, now I'm considering making that the four with a built in close friend in Jeremy? I think I need to get to know them all better before I decide that. At the least spend some one on one time with them all."

I said softly, trying not to sound disappointed, "I understand."

She searched my face and said, "I am sure about one thing though."

I asked, "About wha..." and she cut off my question with a kiss.

I was so startled it took me a minute to catch up, and then I responded by pulling her closer and kissing her back. The kiss grew passionate as we explored each other with our hands. We kissed for quite a long time; I felt like a teenager in a make out session, it made me smile.

When the kiss broke I whispered, "Would you like to see my room?"

There was a lump in my throat and my heart pounded. I hoped I hadn't read the situation wrong. All I knew was I wanted to share my body with her, and give her pleasure.

I relaxed when she smiled and said fervently, "Very much."

I took her hand and we walked upstairs. I almost gasped and tripped on the last step. Allie, the little minx, had opened up her side of our soul bond all the way. There was a joyful wanton pleasure coming from her, and I could actually feel the sensations of Jeremy filling her tight sex over and over as she bounced up and down his length in wild ecstatic abandon.

I shut my side a little more to cut off that part of things. It was tempting to leave it open, to feel both Sue in my arms, and all of Allie's pleasure as she took Jeremy hard and fast. But this was Sue and my first time, and I wanted to savor it between the two of us, but maybe sometime in the future the six of us could come up with interesting uses for our bonds that way.

We came together aggressively after I shut the door to my room.

Sue and I kissed between shedding our clothes. We had started out slowly undressing each other, but both lost patience and finished the job on ourselves before crawling in bed together. I took a moment to look at her now naked form. Sue had short golden blonde hair that barely brushed her shoulders, and gorgeous blue eyes. She was a little taller than me and willowy in body shape. Her B cups were pert, with large nipples standing out proudly. She looked so sexy in my bed.

It was going to be a wonderful night...