Need

Story Info
One lover, in desperate need to get back to his lover.
2.2k words
9.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plane landed in particularly jarring fashion, not that even the best landing is smooth, but this one was so jarring that anything worse would be considered a plane crash.

It mimicked the last 10 days of my life. A particularly brutal work week, which wreaked havoc on my normally unshakeable nerves. The closest of my friends dealing with a family tragedy that burdened my soul. And to top it off, I was foolish enough to agree with Dani beforehand, that we would wait to cum until we were physically together again. In hindsight, that particular promise definitely seems like a mistake given my current ruffled, frustrated and very aroused state. My being was a land of confusion and conflict. Yet, it was that need, that horny, lustful 'need', which drove me now.

Even yesterday, when Dani and I spoke on the phone, I almost begged her for the needed release, desiring for her to just break down in saying the most wonderful forms of wickedness to send me completely over the edge, but at least freeing me from my need. We have the type of intimate, sexual connection that we can both completely lose it just by the sound of each others voice. I nearly did, but she was showing unusual restraint and kept the more arousing cadences of her voice, and the more desirable naughtiness tucked safely away, just out of my needful reach. She playfully reminded me of the last 'waiting' session where I pleasantly tortured her by teasing her 'need' once we were together again. My 'waiting' was a form of naughty and sweet payback.

The dilemma, quite simply comes down to need. I need her! I needed her days ago! I need her lust to quench my own. I need her lust to wash away all of my current woe. I need her sexy, wicked, slutty, and sweet lust to clean the slate and bring me back to normal. Most of the time, my need of her would be more closely classified as wanting/lusting for her, in part because of my sense of self control. But, now it is burning need, crazy need, lustful-fueled madness need. Need...

I need to feel her juice-soaked panties after 10 days of lustful denial of getting off. I need the scent of her to send my blood into a full boil. I need my fingers buried deeply in her cunt, drowning each digit in her torrid orgasms once she cums, while the lustful sounds escaping her lips are in a language that would make the most innocent person cum in an uncontrolled, lust-crazed state. She is the sexiest song in her sounds of wantonness. She is the lustiest dance in her gyrations and contortions. There are times, where all I do is masturbate her for hours. Teasing her, always learning her in new ways, yet fingers knowing her more intimately than almost her own. Alas, today will not be one of those days. There is not time for teasing, just for fulfilling need.

I also have a need to drink from her sweet cunt, in the way a man dying of thirst drinks; in a way that will amplifies her own oral hungers, which seem to perpetually haunt her. There is no teasing in it, just driving desire. Her clit is the victim to my tempest driven tongue. I need to taste her delicious pussy as it slowly gives it juice. I need to devour her cunt as her cum forcefully flows. Her sex is the fountain of the only desires that matter. I need her to drown my face with her cum. For her to bring my head up for air and kissing me hungrily, stealing that very breath. Her tongue frantically trying to reclaim some of her nector from my lips, daring my own tongue to try and steal it back. All the while fingerpainting her cum down my neck, my shoulders, my chest. Need...

I need to touch her. I need to caress her in every sinful, naughty way. Again, no time for teasing, for there is need. I need to grab her franticly, for my lustful hold is the only thing keeping me from the abyss. I need to fondle her tits in a selfishly pleasing way to me, and yet I yearn to attack them in that mystical way that makes her cunt scream for me, cumming all the while. Need...

I need to fuck her mouth. Not just have her suck me off, but to fuck her face in carnal madness. In that way she cums when I finally feed her my explosion of cream. I remember the first time she begged me to do fuck her this way and how crazed she got; and how shocking yet exciting it was for me, for I would never imagined doing it with previous lovers. I want her that crazed. I need her to be crazed with me, in a completely uncontrolled way. I am usually in some level of control. She is rarely in control, yet loves it when I do completely lose mine. Tonight will be a night like that, but in a way I doubt she has ever seen as long as we have been together. For I have never felt this way, this battered down, this dependant of her lustful wonderfulness to save me, where she was all I had to cling to...clinging to her words, to her breasts, her ass, her arms, her hair. Need...

I need to fuck with her. Not just fuck her, and not just needing her to fuck me, but to be a joined sexual storm with her, full of unpredictable wanton insanity. Cumming...Tasting...Cumming...Moaning...Cumming...Feeling...Cumming...Screaming...Cumming...Needing...

I need to hear her. Every sultry moan. Every sweet whimper. Every shattering scream. Every seductive beg. I need to get lost in the sounds of her. Each sweet, sexy, naughty one getting etched onto my brain, to tease me perpetually forever after. Need...

I need to hold her, in an exhausted, spent aftermath. I need to be overwhelmed by the scent of our orgasms. The scent of our sweat, our cum, our sex, our very souls. I need to feel her uncontrollably quiver in my arms, pooled there, barely a visible separation of our exhausted bodies, just a blur of pleasured flesh. I need her to feel no shame in shedding tears in her after-bliss, face buried in the crook of my arm, fingers resting on my spent cock, almost hoping to revive it, yet fearing permanent insanity if we tried to push for even one more fuck. Need...

To say I am horny is an understatement.

But, I am almost home. I am almost nearly in her sexual orbit again, and then, the rest of the world will fade to black, while we get lost in a torrid union of the naughtiest of our desires.

Yet, I have to suffer through the airport. I am almost tempted to just leave my luggage behind so I can get home. I know I cannot, more because she will want to see what I got her later; always having to get her something special from wherever I am at, when we are playing at the 'waiting' game. So I suffer the waiting. I suffer all of the other people eager to get home and on edge themselves after their long weeks. All of the men that bump into me give me everything from frowns to scowls. Some of the women join their glares. To them, I must look slightly crazed, or irritably tired. Yet, there are a few ladies that give me a look that almost suggest they have an awareness of my need. My lust teases me with my lover's voice, wondering if just being in my proximity has awakened these women's own, sexual 'need'. Spreading my lustful state like a virus, inflicting need in them as well. I can almost sense the soaking of their panties as their cunts catch hold of that infectious need. My fingers quiver at the thought, my cock finding some new torturous way to get just a bit more aroused, but in the way that there is enough pain to keep the needed release in check. I almost pity their lovers' while I can almost hear my own whispering in my ear, in her flinty, seductively teasing voice, "How would you fulfill their needs, baby? How would you fuck them? How would you devour them? How would you watch them seducing you?" Fucking Need!!!

Any reminder of my need is just torture at this point. Even the distraction of catching the wanton looks of the more sexual ladies around me, while waiting for their luggage as well, desperate to get it to deal with their own need. My current arousal is a paradox; while I am so hard one would think I would cum in an unfathomable way with just the slightest caress, it is like my mind has the orgasm locked away until she is the one that touches me. It is for her, belongs to her. As much as hers belong to me. How I ever got entangled in her such wonderful bliss, I cannot imagine. Sex before Dani was a playful distraction. Sex with her is a necessity, as necessary as breathing. Must have that next suck, must take that next fuck. Yet, never routine, never tiring, just necessary. I am suffocating with that need. I have gone too long. It is not even simple withdrawl. It is Need.

I finally get to my car...I finally get on the expressway. It moves slower than frozen molasses on a holiday. Worse, the cd in the car is one of the music she loves to fuck to the most, just to make sure I am ready once I get home. Like not being ready would ever be a fucking reality, when it comes to her. The songs, mixed with her voice in my head, mixed with the sexual images of her in my mind are too much of a distraction and going to cause me to have a traffic accident. I turn the bloody radio off. My cock is so hard and pulsing so badly, I nearly cannot stand the pain of it. I finally get to the exit...

...And I swear she has control of the traffic lights. Every one I hit is red. I am a mess. The only thing that keeps me sane is the faint curiosity in the back of my mind of what the first, deliciously wicked thing she does to me, with me, seeing me in this unusually, wanton way. I need. And now I hunger as well. So painfully close. Need...

I drive the car into the garage, barely waiting for the door to get up and almost driving it through the other side. Almost there...in her mouth, in her cunt, in her ass, in every sweet place in between, and just in her. In her in which ever way will break the almost non-existent dam of lust free in the fastest, the loudest, the most temptation fulfilling way. Fucking Need...

I fumble with the keys, my body is in a full tremble. Almost there...Hungry kissing, wet panties, finger fucking, cumming, sucking, cumming, moaning...Needing...

I drunkenly stumble through the dark house, fumbling for the lights, in a state of slight confusion. I needed her it be right here! I get to the kitchen and notice the envelope on the table. It is at this point that little piece of my sane mind finally gets through the rest of my lust-driven madness to remind me her car was not in the garage. I convulse in a sudden panic.

I pick up the envelope, the only evidence of her on it is my name written in her seductive, flowing script. A hint of my favorite perfume that she wears and a slightly stronger hint of the scent of her sweet cunt, just in case I was not already tortured enough. I rip it open and I read the seemingly simple instructions. My heart sinks. My cock is begging me to ignore the letter, to just go into the bedroom, play whatever porn she has waiting in the dvd player, and jack-off until I explode the eternity of cum waiting to be set free, and perhaps get a bit of my sanity back. My cock begging me to forget the game she has set for me to follow, for me to play out. I ignore my cock's desperate pleads. Because I know any release without her in proximity of me will not fill my need. The need is more than just the release I also so frantically have to have. The need is her, to be in her, on her, with her until all of our frantic, frenzied fucking, sucking, kissing, screaming cum-soaked passion blurs us together again on the canvas of our shared carnal affair.

I now know it is going to be a long evening, because I am nowhere near her yet. And heaven help everything in my way as I begin my journey to get closer to her, because I have a need. And it will be fulfilled tonight, with her begging, moaning, screaming, and cumming for every morsel of that need I feed her. Need.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Need Ch. 02 Next Part
Need Series Info

Similar Stories

Blackmailed Ch. 01 Blackmailed by wife's friend.in BDSM
Humiliated Ch. 01 A dare goes wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The ABC Game Ch. 01 Exploring my fantasies with my daughter's best friend.in Mature
An Attachment Is Made Ch. 01 Sally is interferred with on a train with surprising results.in Mind Control
Penny & The Cougar Ch. 01 He makes a wrong assumption.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories