Need

Story Info
An eager sub gets what she wants from a sadistic dom.
872 words
3.55
39.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deathia
Deathia
2 Followers

"I will do anything for you," I whisper, and I mean it; I would do anything to have you be my master and care for me always. You smile at the submissive naked piece of meat you've seduced and after today, you'll abandon. I'm giving myself to you even though I know you'll just throw me aside like the bones of a piece of meat you've devoured. You lie me down on my back, tie me to your dining room table with tape, and gag my mouth some cold metal contraption. I feel more naked and exposed than ever, yet happy because I'm still here with you and I know it won't be this way for long so I live in every moment of it. You're watching me and all I want to do is hide my soft, wet, fleshy pussy from your predatory eyes which I stare helplessly into. You call over your friend to show off your prey. Your stares make my body feel overly sexualized and weak but at least I feel wanted right now.

It's time for desert; you eat off my soft, sweaty front and I feel ashamed because the ice cream is melting on my hot and sweaty body. I'm shaking with pleasure and I feel filthy as you lick off drops of melted ice cream that are dripping down my breasts. As you suck icing off my nipples my body tenses and I breathe in sharply. Your friend holds open my tensed thighs as you play with my wet pussy. You laugh at me and I turn red with shame. When you bite into the flesh of my soft inner thigh I scream and shake.

Then you blindfold me and drag my shaking body somewhere you hang me up by my arms. I feel a draft and shivers go through my body but there's nothing I can do. I cross my knees, trying to cover up but I feel hands squeezing between my fleshy thighs and playing with my wet pussy. The hands wipe off my fluids on my legs and begin fingering my ass violently. I scream and shake but there are arms around my chest, nails scratching me, teeth digging into my muscles. I feel so full of you. You're touching me everywhere and I need your touch more than anything.

Suddenly there's a break from being violated and all I feel is warm breath against my body and the residual pain of the bruises and scratches all over me. Then there's a loud smack followed by searing pain on my ass cheek. Spit drips from my gagged mouth as I scream and fall forward. Tears flow from my eyes against my will and I can't stop jerking, trying to avoid the next slap even though I know it won't help, this is after all what I asked for but my body disagrees. I want you to come so the pain will stop.

I feel your cock slide inside my wet pussy and your friend's tongue flicking my sensitive clit. My body shudders violently and I convulse, my breasts bouncing as I shake. Your friend is sucking my clit and I'm close to coming all over her face. Now there are hands on my front, pinching my nipples, and something is searing my skin. You tell me you're branding me and that from now on I'm your slave. You rub my warm blood around the burning area and it stings so badly I scream through my gag, spit dripping down my face, my eyes wet with tears. All over me is a mixture of fluids; our sweat, my blood, spit, and tears. Then you start fucking me harder, hitting the wall of my insides so it feels like you might break me. As you come inside me, you grunt and slap my ass with one hand, pulling my hair with the other. I smile and exhale, satisfied. I'm relieved that it's over. Then I realize how much I wish it wasn't because I feel empty again.

The fear comes over me. I don't want to be left alone. I feel used now and usually that's what I want but right now... I need you. I need to feel you loving me. I need to know I'm not the object you made me into. I'm hyperventilating as you leave me in your basement, tied up. I'm crying as you ignore me but I'm too embarrassed about my weakness to ask you to love me. I'm too proud to ask you to make me yours. I'll never belong to you as much as I want to in this moment. That's all this is: a scary moment of weakness. I am strong. I went through with all the pain you inflicted on me and I liked it.

"Is that all you've got? Get back here and fuck me like you mean it!" I yell angrily with the voice of used and indignant woman.

I hear your footsteps approaching and my heart beats fast; I'm so nervous. "How dare you order me around slave!" You slap me across my face which is still wet with tears. I can't look into your eyes. I need you so badly.

Deathia
Deathia
2 Followers