Need

Story Info
My First Story. A couple enjoys each other's stress.
1.2k words
4.28
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed, knowing it to be a futile effort. He had her. She wanted this, but she also wanted the struggle. So she let the rope rub her wrists raw and she vainly tried to free herself from the bed.

He stood just above the bed watching her struggle. He smiled, he loved this as much as she did. He was a foreman on the controversial tunnel project and always felt like he was fighting for control at work. Here, he knew he had it. He knew that the power was hers to give him. But she gave it with the eagerness of a sinner looking to confess and he took it like a delicious meal after a month of famine.

She writhed prettily for him, her arms tied above her head her feet free to kick and struggle. It was the game they both liked. She could pretend to fight him off with her legs while he overpowered her with his strength and size.

He walked around to the side of the bed where she could see him. His hand smack her thigh, eliciting a yelp of pain with hint of excitement. Her face appeared determined and angry, but he could see the exhilaration in her eyes. She was one of the managers at the newest tech start up nearby. Her job forced her to make a bunch of decisions. He made her obey and her mind loved the relief, her body loved the pain and pleasure.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" he said, eyes locked on hers.

She had decided early today, in a meeting with a bunch of stakeholders, she wasn't going to be his good girl tonight. She wanted his punishment. She glared, trying to hide her smile.

"No!" was her quick reply as she looked away, rolled over, and began her fake escape attempts again leaving her ass within spanking distance.

He took the bait and smacked her hard enough to leave a bright red hand print. She squealed and lay back down on her back. Her mocking, excited, defiant eyes meeting his.

He held one of her legs down as she thrashed with the others and slid her panties off. He thought about cutting them off, but he like these one too much. The smell of her sex filled him head as soon as her pussy was free of the thin cotton. She was soaked and his body reacted to her arousal. His cock feeling constrained in the boxers he was wearing. He took the panties and put them in her mouth.

"If these come out before I say, your ass with be bruised before I'm done with you." She didn't move or say anything just took the panties in her mouth. "I want you on your hands and knees. You're being naughty so I get to punish you like the dirty slut you are."

He didn't so much as spank her as slap her ass. Making sure his hand collided with both cheeks. Each one not hard enough to leave a mark by itself, but slowly turn her ass a bright red. A whimper greeted each smack. Once her cheeks were the color of an apple, he took his fingers and gently ran them down the spheres of her ass. She threw her hips forward. The mix of tingly pain and gentle caress forcing the reaction.

He laughed, that's what he was hoping for. He pulled her down on the bed and bit her left ass cheek. Another scream behind the panties. "You know what I want, don't you whore?" The question was just a statement. She was already raising her hips. He wasn't going to waste time tonight.

He took the lube and riding crop off the table beside the bed. He was too eager and he knew it, but they hadn't been able to meet in nearly a month. Removing his boxers he suddenly saw her bra was still holding her breasts in place. He was too impatient and this bra was too plain anyway. He threw what was in his hands beside her on the bed.

Growling, he grabbed the 3" pocket knife from the table. First he cut the bra straps from her back. Her shock left her unable to say anything. He watch the cups of her bra release her beautiful breasts. Nearly throwing the knife back on the table, he ripped the support off. The exhilaration was palpable between them.

Both their naked bodies touching, he put the lube on his cock and rubbing some on her rosebud. She couldn't help but moan. His force and desire driving her crazy. He wanted to just take her, but wanted her to feel the pain of stretching not of tearing. He slowly pushed one finger in.

"Do you want more?" She nodded. "Tell me you want more through those panties." Her muffled pleas were accented with her pushing back against his finger. A 2nd finger followed with a low growl of approval. He fingered her ass as she looked up in obvious pleasure.

A wicked smile crossed his face. "You think this is for you? You spoiled, selfish bitch, this is for me." He quickly removed his fingers and plowed his cock into her. A yelp came from her lips. It was more than he had done before. Normally he was so slow with her. She was confused, excited and wanted to touch herself, but was left pulling on her bindings.

Each thrust into her tight asshole was met with a grunt from him and a moan from her. He reached down and grabbed the crop. As he pulled out, he slapped her back. "I'm going to ride you hard pony," doubling his rhythm.

He now had her at the the cusp of cumming. The crop slapping across her back. The fucking she was getting in her ass. The hand on her hip pulling her into him, showing her his sheer power. She was beginning to lose control. "bees ir, mmm a-oot oo umm"

"No bitch, you wait until I cum first!" his demand was clear, but she wasn't sure she could obey. It was then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, the shock edged her closer without pushing her over. She also knew that it was his signal that he was close.

Now that her tits were off the bed, they swung in rhythm with his thrusts. They would slap together as he pulled back. He reached out and grabbed one and as he did he hit the spot. The spot that sent him over the edge. Deep in his mind he was a little disappointed he couldn't last a moment longer, but the orgasm was what they both needed.

His deep guttural noises and his rough hand on her breast, she couldn't last. She came, screaming through the panties, pulling hard enough on her restraints to bruise herself. She collapsed down, her ass with his cock in it still raised. With a deep breath he slapped her ass one more time before gently pulling out.

No words were said as they lay, spent and sweaty, beside each other. She fell asleep first, but he was soon after. The knowledge of how good he made her feel leaving a smile on his face.