Need

Story Info
Can vampire's womanly needs overcome her hunger?
947 words
4.08
31k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said nothing. There was no one to say anything to. She looked over at Shane. He looked almost like an angel beside her. The moon caressing his skin as it slipped through the burgundy curtains making it seem almost luminescent. His pale blue eyes hidden by his slumber. She could still see them though, in her mind. The way they were when she first saw him.

He stood out in the club like a wild flower on the side of a volcano. His beauty made only more visible by the absolute lack of beauty in the people around him. They all seemed to be in pain some how. Their eyes blackened by too much make up, too much heroin or too much of an angry lover. It was too much all together. Their clothing, as black and decaying as their spirits, bound them together into a blinding blur of grieving souls. Callie didn't know why she was there. She had stopped going to places like The Dungeon years before when she realized her needs could not be truly fulfilled by the Absinthe soaked troglodytes that inhabited the club scene. But then there he was. No make up , no green nail polish, or dyed black hair. Just combat boots, black jeans and a fading Ramones T-shirt. And those eyes, Blue. That word didn't do justice to them. They were a shade of blue that can only be seen on a bitter arctic morning in the fading lights of the Aurora borealis. Or in the eyes of this beautiful man.

He reached for her hand and she took his. He led her through the labyrinth of bodies before them. Callie's mind raced. "Not him. Not tonight. Please." He pushed her through the steel doors to the alley. He turned her to face him and said with conviction. "I have been waiting for you, You are my soul mate." Callie giggled, not only at what would have been an obvious pick up line had it come from anyone else, but because he could never know just how ludicrous that statement was.

"My name is Shane, come home with me. I need to make love to you"

"What could this boy know of need?" Callie mused. He took her hand and led her away from the club. She couldn't speak. She just followed him. The sounds of the clubs music fading with each moment. Still silent Callie thought " Maybe tonight could be different…It hadn't been so long. She could wait one more night, Couldn't she?"

"Callie." She whispered. He turned back to her "What?"

"My name is Callie."

"Callie" he breathed as though he were tasting her name. "Well, Callie don't worry you are safe with me." She sighed "Was he?"

She couldn't remember much else of their walk to his apartment. It must have been at least twelve blocks before they reached the ancient building, an old warehouse turned artist space and cheap apartments. He let go of her hand only to first unlock the main door and than the one to his apartment. The door opened to reveal a small studio apartment. It was not unlike her own. Both decorated in shades of burgundy and black. Typical Gothic nouveau In the corner was a mattress enveloped in black satin sheets and a burgundy velvet coverlet.

He led her right to the bed, without a word, and began removing her clothes. Her emerald dress fell to the floor with little effort. Her snowy skin glowing in the darkness. Her breasts seemed to fill with desire, a sensation she thought was long gone. He began kissing her. Covering her skin with his mouth as though he was painting her flesh with his tongue. His own clothes seemed to melt away into the darkness. His body was hot against her. She feared he would sense her coldness, hoped he would blame it on the cold autumn air. She could feel his erection pulsing against her thigh. She wanted to run. She moaned as he reached between her thighs and prayed that her want for him would overpower her Need. Her pulled her down to the bed. Her body on top of his. Then reached to slide his cock inside of her.

It was as though she was being filled with fire. Tears began to burn their way down her cheeks. Callie was frightened. She didn't think she could still cry. She pushed it all away, her thoughts her fears. She began to ride him slowly. But she couldn't control herself. Her rhythm became wild. Pulsating with the beat of his heart faster, faster , faster , more. She pumped him with such force that with each downward thrust the air was forced out of his lungs in a rough moan. He reached up to stoke her amber hair. Tugging lightly at first than pulling as he got closer to coming. He began screaming her name and sat almost upright as he came. Pulling her hair so hard it snapped back her head, opening her mouth. It was at that moment, she thought, he had seen her fangs.

Callie shook her head as if it would wipe away the memory of not only last night but of the last 400 years. She slid out of the bed and pulled her dress on tying it loosely. She couldn't waste anytime, it was almost dawn. She opened the door and stepped out into the dark hallway. Looking back, something she never did, at Shane's form ,pale and weak, under the sheet, She closed the door and began the walk home. She was tired, needed rest and "Tonight," she thought "I must feed."