Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've bled for me twice tonight Baby," you say as you press a finger into my mouth for just a moment.

The salty, metallic taste shocks my salivary glands into a painful squirt. Then you place that same finger and the others into your own mouth where you suck and lick at them, looking intently into my eyes all the while.

Another draw of the cool water refreshes me some and shortly the clamps are removed, and the stretcher and spreader bar taken away. With the blindfold back in place, my arms are released and you guide me back to the sofa. You fasten the cuffs back together behind my back and push me down into a kneel.

You clamp my nipples one more time but with the rubber tipped clamps, running the connecting chain through the ring in my collar. I hear you adjusting the tiny screws. My jaw aches and I'm working it a bit to stretch the muscles out some.

Seconds later the smooth head of your cock is at my lips. "Open, Baby," you say, and when I do you slide it all the way in gagging me outright. I close my lips around you and suck, tasting the slightly crusty vestiges of your cum and my rectum on you. I moan softly, enjoying this service, but you don't allow it for long. You plunge in deep and I gag again. I feel the tears seeping into the blindfold. You move shallowly a few more times and then plunge again. I realize you've begun a rhythm and that I can predict when you'll move deeply and I start anticipating the deep strokes. Reaching down you grasp the chain running through my collar on either side and begin using it like reins to steady me when you sink in.

Soon you seem to get impatient and take hold of my hair with both hands, pulling sharply. You start fucking my throat. I try to suck and stroke you but your movements are too deep and the vacuum too great for me to maintain. You don't seem to care. I cover my teeth with my lips and push my tongue out and you begin a forceful throat-fucking. Sometimes you press in deep and hold my head to your groin until I fear I'll pass out, then withdraw for me to breathe and continue on again. I learn to swallow rhythmically. The movement causes my throat muscles to ripple and clench and the urgency of your movements tells me you'll cum soon. Minutes later you push deeply in past my sudden gag reflex, and hold there while you cum, my throat rippling around you and "swallowing" your semen... milking you.

"Clean it," you say as you reach down for the clamps. "Get me hard again."

Were you any other man I might think the task of renewing your erection so soon was impossible. But, in our earliest discussions about sexuality you talked of tantra and how you had learned to take control of your orgasms, ejaculations, and erections. Most times it's a blissful benefit to loving you. Other times you use it to torment and spend me until I'm beyond exhaustion.

I begin sucking and licking your still half hard cock while foamy spittle runs down my chin. You remove the clamps slowly while still occupying my mouth.Is this an exercise in trust? The tips stick to my sensitive flesh making it feel as though the skin is being peeled off. You pinch at them gently to restore the circulation and I moan in pain around your cock. Pulling yourself from my mouth, you guide me over to and face down on the couch.

My nipples are so tender now that they hurt almost as much as they did when pressed against the cushion with the clamps. I grunt loudly as the air is forced out of my lungs. The sound of the Vaseline cap coming off the jar reaches my ears and I cringe. I feel so spent. The cool jelly is smeared into my cleft and rubbed into my opening and I hear the greasy sound of you coating your cock with it and then tossing the jar aside.

You wipe your hands clean, arrange my legs with one knee on the floor and the other sprawled out a bit, spread my cheeks harshly, and without pause push straight up into my bruised rectum.

A long, low "fuuuuuuuuuuck" comes from my throat as you push in balls-deep. Then taking hold of my hair in one hand and pressing me deeper into the sofa with the other hand between my shoulder blades, you begin to butt-fuck me.

At first the pain is blinding but slowly it fades and the pleasure takes over. I'm secure when you fuck me this way and it feels so goddamned good. You move as you like and rearrange me the way it suits you best, all the while searching for the angriest welts to fiddle with. Eventually you turn me on my back and force my legs way up. I hiss almost as much as I moan. The fire in my buttocks is being abraded by the sofa fabric; the welts on my thighs, by the hair on yours. You lean forward and pull the blindfold up, wanting, I believe, to see the pain in my expression. Then as I look up into your eyes, you arch your abdomen in and scrape up along my devastated pussy while grinding deeply into my guts.

My eyes close instinctively and I grimace as the pain and pleasure flood over me.

You still and grasp my face in your hand turning it somewhat harshly up to yours. When my eyes pop open, you begin moving again. I understand now that you want me to look at you while you hurt me.

"Is this cock hurting you Baby?" you ask. You already know that it is.

I moan softly and nod, knowing that even though you know, it arouses you to hear me admit it.

"Oh yeah?" you ask as you grind especially hard and watch my face contort. This time you don't expect an answer. You get a steady, deep, one inch rhythm going and lean back while pushing my thighs closer to my chest with your hands.

"Hold your legs Baby," you say.

Obediently I encircle them with my arms.

With your freed hands you begin rubbing, pinching, and scraping at the exposed, welted backs of my thighs. You look into my face as each new painful sensation is created and experienced, and you enjoy every nuance of it. Withdrawing for a moment you drag my ass to the edge of the cushion and re-penetrate my opening. This position allows for my legs to spread further apart, and you press at my inner thighs to tell me that that's what you want me to do. It's harder to maintain eye contact with you this way because the back of the couch forces me to keep my chin to my chest. Still, I manage.

You work my rectum a good long time this way, pinching and prodding at the lovely welts you've created. Then leaning back you push your thumbs into my sopping, swollen pussy. You begin stroking my spot in rhythm with your thrusts and I start feeling like I might be able to cum this way.

I groan and arch and tremble, and you're getting closer to completely emptying your balls in my bowels. I feel the tension start to grow in my belly... the pain and pleasure are one and the same now.

My eyelids flutter down and you ask, "Do you think you can cum like this, Baby?"

My eyes pop back open and I gasp, "Yes, Love."

Your strokes have picked up speed and your cock feels so good buried so deeply in my ass.

You ask, "Really, Baby?"

Quickly I nod.

Suddenly you withdraw one thumb and place your hand, thumb down, over my upper labia. The other continues stroking me.

"I love your pleasure Baby, and your pain... and your orgasm. They belong to me. Isn't that right?"

"Yes," I gasp as you press exceptionally hard at my spot.

"Thank you, Baby," you say with exaggerated warmth. "I'm glad we agree on that because tonight Baby, tonight... I'm choosing not to allow you your orgasm." As you say this you begin to roughly rub my tortured clit with your thumb.

I shriek as my thighs reflexively jerk and try to pull together.

"Open your thighs!" you command, and ease up on the pressure on my clit a bit.

I allow them to slowly fall all the way open again. You ramp up the pressure on my spot and I groan uncontrollably. My brain doesn't know what to pay attention to. My lids flutter down again and you press more forcefully on my clit. My legs jerk again and I begin to weep.

You say, "Shhhhh Baby.Gaaawd do I like youwanting! I like that almost as much as I like your pain. I want you to want to cum so badly you're half crazy with it. I'm going to watch the pain and pleasure compete on your face. I want you right on the edge and then I want you to give it up... forme."

You stroke even more insistently at my spot now and once again I feel the tension rising and as the pleasure threatens to overtake me your finger on my clit brings me back with a mewl.

You look down into my face and at the distress clearly written on my features and your orgasm gets closer. "Fuck I love you Baby!" you groan.

The orgasm tension building in me is becoming so great that your abrading thumb isn't taking it away. My eyes close again and you murmur, "That's right Baby... Give me control."

Your orgasm is getting close and I'm being drilled into the couch. "Look at me!" you gasp, rubbing circles over my tortured clit. The rubbing has now become stimulating when I couldn't have imagined it ever could be. My eyes look desperately into yours, begging you not to let me fail and at the same time, wanting more than anything for you to let me cum. A single tear slides down my cheek as I struggle to keep from cumming. I look into your eyes and I can see that you are ready to.

This is what I need, what I'vebeen needing for weeks; to have all of my energy and focus sharpen into one intense pinpoint where all I can think of is you. All of the trivial worries and minutia that had been lingering in my thoughts relinquish their territory to make way for one beautiful purpose, and that is to please you. Whether through my pleasure, my struggle or my pain, I need only focus on this one goal.

You stroke my spot deeply and drive into my guts forcefully and I cry out, "Maaark... Please!" I don't know what I'm begging for but I know I'm about to cum and in an instant I'll be over the edge.

Your thumb slides out of me and your fingers grasp and pinch my swollen pussy lips harshly. The painful jolt pulls me away from the edge of orgasm just as yours pours into me. Your groans of pleasure satisfy my soul.

I burst into tears crying with relief and release and begin to whisper, "I love you Mark, I love you," over and over while my clutching rectum milks you. Slipping off the sofa together, you pull the blanket over us. I close my eyes and savor the sating of my soul and the joy you gift to me by taking from me so lustily. In moments I drift off into that long-awaited deep sleep with you still inside me.

Our bodies are twisted together and my deep, even breathing signals my slumber. Wrapping your arm tightly around me you gently cup a bruised breast. Even in my sleep, a glimmer of pain reaches my consciousness and I moan softly.

Into my sleeping ear you whisper, "Thank you, Heather. Sleep tight, Baby." You place the most tender of kisses on my shoulder

You know I will, Love. You always know what I need.

Then with a sadistic smile tugging at your lips you think drowsily about how, tomorrow, you intend to make me work for an orgasm. And with my battered clit, it'll be the most delightful torture. Then sleep finds you as an expression of satisfaction falls over your features.

12