Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made love all afternoon and on into the evening. I discovered things about my mother that I had never known. In our passion she took me higher than any man ever dreamed and in return I gave myself to her body and soul. As the sun disappeared over the horizon we rested and I outlined my plan for her. It would not be easy, but with some timing and care it would be done.

Another month went by and at the beginning of my seventh month I revealed to dad that I was carrying twins. This drove him frantic, the thought of my swollen belly holding two lives made him desire me even more. But even as his desire grew I held back more and more, telling him that I wanted to take things easy not stress my body and possibly the babies as well. He understood but it drove him crazy.

Two weeks later the time was right, mom was at the peak of her fertility, and dad was so frantic with lust that he would have willingly fucked anything that stood still long enough. The weather cooperated too being more miserable than it had the previous month it trapped us and more importantly him in the house. With no way to work off his sexual frustrations he boiled like a kettle.

It was a Friday night I donned my warmest robe, a new one that he had bought me, large enough to cover a belly twice my size. Though I would need ever inch of it in the coming months. I went first to mom's room, she was ready, naked except for a set of pillows she had strapped across her belly. Good enough I thought. Then I made my way down to his study, I would get him hot and then lead him on. Loosening my robe I let it fall open as I entered the room. Hearing me he turned. I watched as his erection nearly tore open the crotch of his boxers. I turned and in profile beaconed him out the door. Down the hall I heard him following even as I turned out all the lights and with the dark color of the robe concealing me I turned into mom's room and called out to him.

He followed, blindly, trusting the sound of my voice as a lead him on. Sitting down beside the bed I caressed my mothers arm to let her know that it was time. She rustled the sheets and I called out to him telling him were I was. I heard the bed squeak and then a groan as I watched the shadowy figures of my parents. Mom played her part perfectly and I felt myself getting damp as I listened to the sounds of their sex. For a week we played this game and by the end of the month mom was pregnant and dad knew he had been had.

For the next two months things went smoothly. My body became less and less mine and dad grew more and more attracted to mom as her body changed as well. I knew it was time when after showering one day I felt first my thighs then the rug under my feet grow wet with an unknown fluid. I had not seen my feet in months and could not now see what was happening. But the meaning came clear as a massive contraction rippled across my belly.

At my cry mom rushed in and in a second had me in the tub and was filling it with warm water. We had agreed that a water birth would be best for me and the tub was certainly large enough. What we hadn't counted on was dad, luckily my brother seeing the way he was acting as he gazed down at my naked and straining body quickly wrapped him up in a bear hug and locked him in the basement.

Time slipped away, the pain increased with each contraction, I felt myself orgasm as the pain reached its peak. Each new pain brought a new orgasm, higher and higher I pushed and the first baby emerged amid blood, and pain, and the most indescribably pleasure imaginable. I heard the babies squall and opening my eyes saw my daughter for the first time. A beautiful creature that my mother handed to my brother as she prepared to receive the next one, the next one wasted no time in being difficult and I was nearly asleep with exhaustion by the time she came. My body shuddered as the final contraction began, a long, painful, orgasmic explosion that took me into a velvet filled darkness.

I don't know how long I slept, mom told me later that it was nearly two days or as she put it eight feedings. My daughters nursed easily and it was clear that daddy no longer had any sexual interest in me now that I wasn't pregnant any more. Even my fears about having my brother as the babies' father were eased as they grew and acted just like normal babies.

Mom gave birth to another daughter just as summer was starting, and after she had recovered she approached me and suggested that it was time to think about having another child. This time I knew my father would be the babies father, mom wanted to get pregnant again as well despite having given birth less than six months before. So we began plotting, and a plan formed.

But that is for another story.

* * * * *

Hey I know this might seem to have gone on long. But as always I want your feedback. Please let me know what you like and what you didn't like. Thanks

12