Need a Little Company Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point all she could do was silently pray that her gambit would pay off. Because it genuinely felt like she was about to have a nervous breakdown unless someone caught her, soon.

A hand came to rest gently upon her shoulder as she wept. Suddenly, she didn't feel like she was sinking anymore; she was still in a very low place, but she was rising. Pressing her advantage, she spun around and buried her face in Paul's shoulder.

"Oh god, Paul. I miss her so much!" she cried.

Paul's arms tentatively encircled Marcy until she was wrapped in an awkwardly light embrace. It took several minutes, but ever so gradually, the loose embrace became a tight hug. She continued to weep for a long time, but her thoughts weren't for poor Karen, or her regrettable fling in the cabin, or even the fruit it had borne. Instead, she was privately reveling in the fact that she wasn't alone. Never mind the future, right here, right now, somebody was with her, supporting her; somebody cared about her. She wasn't all alone and as absurd as it may have seemed, that notion made her virtually forget all her troubles.. Sometimes it felt like the tears she were crying were actually tears of joy.

Paul held her until she was almost completely cried out.

Then suddenly, something unbelievable happened. At first, Marcy thought she was mistaken. But it soon became apparent that something was pressing into her through her skirt: a large bulge in Paul's pants that was growing longer by the second. Marcy gently backed away from him and looked downward to see Paul's formal pants tented to their limit.

Perhaps it was the mental revisiting of their unbridled sexual encounters, or perhaps it was the sensation of once again being pressed against the warm body that had once given him so much pleasure. Marcy could only speculate as to why. But the fact was that Paul had a raging boner.

"Oh my god..." Marcy said, with far more amusement than offence.

Paul shuffled backwards gingerly, refusing to make eye contact with her. He put both his hands in his pants pockets and tried to use them to push the entire front of his pants forward, to conceal the distinct bulge.

"Oh, uh... wow. I should... I should probably go," Marcy softly stammered, clearly flustered.

"Yeah, ok," Paul replied, still refusing to look directly at her.

"Can I... Do you want me to do anything?" Marcy asked, knowing it was a stupid question the instant she heard herself say it.

"No. No, I think I'll just stay out her for a little while," Paul dismissed her, valiantly trying to disguise the fact that he was utterly mortified.

"Okay," Marcy softly agreed. She took two steps back towards the house before pausing. "Thanks," she said to him, sincerely, staring at him for a couple of seconds even though he would not look at her.

Paul walked over to the garden in the back corner of the yard, where he could keep his back to the house and guests, pretending to admire the plants while his manhood calmed down. Marcy returned to the house, trying to suppress the unseemly grin upon her face. When a girl feels down, it's always a real pick-me-up when a man compliments her appearance. And the brutal truth is that an erection is the most undeniably honest way a man can tell a woman that she's attractive.

She left Paul feeling much, much better than she had when she'd awkwardly approached him only a few minutes earlier. It wasn't just the companionship, either. Marcy didn't feel helpless anymore. Turning Paul's bitterness into kindness was no small feat, but she managed to pull it off. Not to mention the powerful physiological effect she'd provoked without even trying. It gave her a sense of control that she'd thought she'd lost, and that felt good.

12