Need For Black Cock Continued

Story Info
Stella loves that cock.
1.2k words
4.36
117.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 07/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotla
hotla
33 Followers

Sorry for taking so long to continue my story, but I had an unexpected business trip I had to take. Anyhow, let me continue.

Here I was on my knees trying to suck this massive black cock while Stella was literally trying to feed his cock to me. She had her hands wrapped around the base and was trying to shove as much as she could into my mouth. I was almost gagging, but I could see she was getting some perverse pleasure out of watching it all. I was actually relieved when he let out a groan and I felt his cock start to twitch and I knew then he was cumming. I tried to pull my mouth away. I had never swallowed a guy's cum before. He had his hand on the back of my head and wouldn't let me pull away. Before, I knew it my mouth was being flooded with his cum. So much. I couldn't take it all and it was dribbling down my chin.

My mouth ached as his cock got slightly soft and he collapsed on the bed with a groan. I was amazed. His cock never actually went totally soft after he came. It was still semi-hard and after a little attention from Stella it was rock hard again. Even more so it seemed then before. Stella looked at me with a wicked grin and said "now it's time for your cunt to have your first big nigger cock". I found out that night that using the nigger word when being fucked by black men was a real turnon for Stella. She told me it was just such a taboo that it instantly got her wet.

It was if Stella was directing a movie and him and I was just actors in her movie. She laid me back on the bed, spread my legs and started fingering me. I was surprised because even though we had become best friends and she shared her adventures with black men with me, she had never actually touched me sexually. I really didn't care. All I could see was this huge black cock right in front of me as she fingered me that I knew would soon be inside me. While she was fingering me, he was stroking that black meat of his and saying things like "get the whore ready for me to fuck". I was just in a total daze. I guess when Stella felt I was ready to take him, she actually stood on the bed directly over my head. I was looking directly up into her pussy as she stood over me. She then reached down and took both my ankles and bought my legs straight up in the air and spread them apart. She looked at him and said "fuck her". He didn't need any encouragement. I watched as his dark cock slowly disappeared into my blonde pussy. I know he could have just rammed it straight in, but he just worked it in inch by inch. I was in total agony. I wanted it all, but I was getting such a delight out of watching it slowly disappear into me.

Once he had it in me down to his balls, he just started fucking me like a jackhammer. It was like both him and Stella just lost control. He was fucking me like I was the last pussy left on earth and her comments got nastier and nastier. I was so dizzy with a combination of excitement and pain. I definitely had the feeling that him and Stella had done the same thing with other white girls she bought to him. I asked her, but she denied it. Anyhow, after what seemed an eternity I feel his body go rigid and I knew I was going to receive his second helping of cum that night. I was surprised at the amount considering what he had just given me earlier. The rest of night was spent watching him fuck Stella. That was exciting because I sort of got to turn the table on her and call her the nasty names. I even used the nigger word a few times. I guess I was a fast learner.

Anyhow, Stella and I became like two peas in a pod. Rumors actually started floating around that we were lesbian. We spent our college years fucking black men like they were on the extinct species list. I actually got pregnant once and had an abortion. I had no choice. My family would have totally disowned me if I would have had a half black baby. After we finished college, Stella and I ended up living about 1,000 miles apart, but we kept in contact and whenever we saw each other it was like we were still in college. We would go out to black niteclubs and pick up black guys. We did this in the city she lived in. I got married (family pressure) shortly after college. I couldn't chance doing anything where I lived. Stella never got married. Unfortunately, Stella got killed in an auto accident when she was 35. To this day, I miss her a lot.

Like I said, I married a nice boring white guy shortly after college. Someone my family approved of and someone who was in the right income status, etc. I truthfully did try to be a faithful wife, but that lasted all of about one year. I'm in a profession that has always required a lot of business travel and I just gave in to my desires one night when approached by a black guy in the bar of the hotel I was staying in when on a business trip. It was like I had never left college. Those old feelings came back and sex was nasty, hot and exciting again. From that point in time, I picked up black men whenever I was on a business trip. I even got bold enough to start a discreet relationship with a local married black guy. I figured if we both were married, we both would have something to lose if discovered. The marriage only lasted 10 years, but did produce a beautiful daughter. So, everything about it wasn't bad. My ex never had a clue about my extra activities. That was not the reason for the divorce.

I've always made sure I had jobs that required lots of out of town travel. That way, I could fuck black men more openingly and not risk as much in terms in being discovered. Believe me, even now, I would be shunned by family if they knew. I've even not applied for promotions that would have put me in a job that did not require travel.

Anyhow, I'm so glad I discovered Literotica. It gives me a place where I can bear my soul and tell my story. Look for future stories of my encounters with black men over the years. I would also love to hear from other white women who are in similar situation as me. Even now, my need for black cock is basically hidden from all but a few close friends who are in the closet as much as me. One is another professional lady I met on a flight to Dallas about 10 years ago. That's all in future stories.

hotla
hotla
33 Followers