Need Pt. 03

Story Info
She learns a little more about herself.
3k words
4.36
39.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

She walked home basking in the glow of the most intense orgasm she could remember. Being forced to just give up control and let him do what he wanted had flipped a switch for her that she didn't even know she had. She remembered the sting of the crop on her ass, heightening her senses. The feel of his cock pumping his cum into her mouth. Just being able to be a sexual lover without worrying about what was right or wrong. Her whole life she had been brought up with the idea that sex was only acceptable within certain guidelines. That letting your husband make love to you was right, but certain other acts were only for sluts and whore.

She had been a dutiful wife. Making love to her husband. Taking care of the house and the kids. Working her job. Running the household. But she had always wanted to have more sex. She loved fucking her husband in the beginning. But it had always been mundane. And as he focused on his career and his hobbies, sex had become more and more only about him and when he wanted it. He had even told her that she thought about sex too much and that it wasn't proper for a wife and a mother to be such a wanton woman.

She loved reading erotica. Thinking about what could be. Wondering if she could have such experiences. But she had shut herself off from them. It was her job and her duty to do what her husband wanted. Her friends, when they talked about sex at all, were usually complaining that their husbands wanted sex too often and they didn't have time for that. She was lucky to get sex from her husband twice a month, and often it wouldn't even be that much if he was traveling.

As she washed off in the shower she mulled over the thought that she didn't feel one bit of regret. How could she not feel any guilt or remorse? She had just let a man face fuck her, spank her and fuck her to an orgasm that was amazing. All while her husband sat in the neighbor's back yard drinking with his friends. In fact, she realized that she was getting aroused thinking about the night instead. About how delicious it had been to submit and just revel in the act of sex itself. To experience a new sensation. Who knew that a little bit of pain would heighten her pleasure? That letting him put her over his knee would not be a demeaning action, but one of freedom instead?

She dried off and slipped into a nightie and then into bed. She loved the feel of silk on her skin and she ran her hands over her body feeling the slippery fabric rub between her skin and her hands. A summer of flirting led to a night of new discoveries and she knew she wanted more. She wanted her husband to fuck her tonight when he came home. To be demanding and forceful and take her.

He came home an hour later, went in the bathroom and then got into the bed with her. And he just rolled over to his side. "How was it? I'm sorry I had to leave, but I feel better now," she said to him as she ran her hands down his back.

"You know, just talking to the guys. I'm beat hun, we can talk in the morning."

"How tired are you?" she asked as she scooted closer to him and kissed the back of his neck, enjoying his scent.

"Too tired for that. Maybe in the morning if the girls aren't already up."

She knew they would be. They always got up before he woke up. And he knew that as well. Fuck. She wanted to feel a man on top of her. His weight moving over her. How sexy it was to feel a man pressing lightly down on her as he moved inside her. Instead, her husband just lay there and went to sleep.

**********************

Two days later she was coming home from taking her husband and kids to the airport. They were going to be gone for a week visiting his parents. She found a plain envelope along with the bills and junk mail when she got the mail. Inside the envelope was a small phone. Nothing else. She knew it was from him and a thrill ran through her.

She had a shiver of anticipation looking at the phone. Knowing the potential it represented. Discoveries. Exploring this newly found submissive side of herself.

She took it with her as she moved through the house. Doing a much shortened version of her evening routine without her family there. Allowing herself the luxury of a bath, her long hair piled on top of her head to avoid having to dry it later. The whole time she bathed she left the phone on the cabinet. Glancing at it now and then. Knowing that it would ring, wondering what he would tell her to do. Putting lotion on her legs, working it over her body she remembered his hands on her. The way he took control of her. His self assurance that she would follow.

Gods she was getting turned on thinking about him. She slipped into a thin black satin nightie, loving the way it looked with her long hair, the cleavage that showed and how it ended just short of the bottom of her ass. And then the phone rang.

Grabbing it up, she noticed that the number was blocked. "Hello?"

"Hello Darling, I'm glad you answered. You're alone correct?"

"Yes. My family is away for a while. Just me."

Fuck, she was doing it again. Sounding like a school girl. Which in a way she was. Learning about herself and what she was capable of.

"I'll be over in a minute then to continue where we left off the other night."

A wave of heat ran from the top of her head down to her toes. Hardening her nipples, bringing a flush to her chest and she could feel her lips begin to unfurl just thinking about him. She slipped a hand over her pussy and was surprised to feel how wet she was just in anticipation. She ran down the steps and waited in the foyer. Surely he wouldn't come to the front door. What if he did? It was already dark and she hadn't turned on the light. She left the foyer light off just in case.

She wanted to surprise him by only being in the nightie, hoping it would entice him and make him just need to have her without any games. She wanted to be ready for him and she wanted to break his control over himself. Lose himself in her the way she had let go for him. Even though she was waiting for it, the knock on the door made her jump. She opened the door, standing behind it somewhat so no nosy neighbor would see that she was letting in a man when she was barely dressed and her husband was gone.

He glanced at her and smiled and pushed the door all the way open before stepping inside. "I like it that you are ready for me. Your lingerie compliments your body very nicely."

"I was hoping you would contact me again. I've been thinking about the other night a lot since then."

He pushed the door shut and pulled her to him. His lips warm and his beard bristling against her face. His tongue on hers, his hands pulled her tight against him. He was so hard and masculine, his clothes rough on her soft skin. She loved the feeling of being taken for his pleasure and she allowed herself to melt against him, molding her body against his, her hands holding tight to his biceps. His took his time kissing her and running his hands down her body and back up again. Learning her body with his hands again. The curves that delighted him. He broke away a bit and said, "Show me your martial bed."

She nodded her head and turned away, leading him up the stairs, knowing he could watch her ass the whole way up. See the hint of her arousal on her thighs. She led him into the master bedroom with the king sized bed that only her husband had ever see her on naked and she knew that tonight a new man would take her and have his way with her on it. "Tell me, did you follow my command and refrained from having an orgasm since that night?"

"Yes sir." Sir? Why did that pop out? It was like she was back in school again. But it felt right. Oh yes, it felt right. He merely smiled and said, "Then you deserve what you get. You'll always get what you deserve from me. Come, take off my shirt."

She stepped up to him and began unbuttoning his shirt. Kissing his chest as she exposed it. Lingering a bit on each nipples and sucking them, lighting biting them, feeling his heart speed up under her mouth. She pulled his shirt tails out and pushed his shirt off his shoulders. Kissing his shoulder, his neck, stretching to suck his ear lobe into her mouth before he turned his head and captured her mouth with his own.

His scent was musky and she could feel that burning ache in her abdomen increasing, crying out to be satisfied. He lightly pushed on her shoulders and she kissed and sucked her way down his chest and stomach, her hands trying to get his belt off quickly and his pants open and down. Pulling them down his cock was free in front of her, but she waited to kiss him. Instead she kissed her way down his thigh and got his shoes and pants off so he was totally and completed naked in front of her for the first time. She loved his legs, muscular, hairy, strong. He tensed when she began licking and sucking his inner thigh and she knew this was a spot to tease him with later.

But first, yes first she wanted that beautiful cock in her mouth again. Licking between his balls and his thighs, she worked her way higher, pressing her face against him, smelling his scent. Running his cock along her face, lightly licking him. Kissing the large head of his cock, so soft compared to the hardness of his shaft. Getting her tongue good and wet and running it over the head and then taking him inside. Softly sucking at first, her hands running over his shaft and his balls. Feeling the weight of them in her hands.

He groaned and pushed a little further inside her mouth. Wanting to please him she sucked him deeper. Gagging a little at first and then overcoming it and taking his head in her throat. He only took a few strokes and then he pulled her off him, lifting her up by her shoulders and kissing her. "Very nice my dear, you're learning."

He led her over to the bed, picked her up and sat her down on it. The were at the same height and he took advantage of this to kiss her again. She loved that he liked to kiss her so much. She had missed kissing and making out and playing. Her husband hardly ever kissed her when they had sex. Mostly just enough for the formalities, not because he wanted to. His tongue was talented and played with hers, massaging it.

He pushed her onto her back and pulled her legs up onto his chest. Running his hands over her calves, twisting his head to kiss and suck on the tender skin behind her knee. Working his way slowly up her thighs, kneeling down to be at eye level with her pussy. She jumped when his mouth hit the ticklish skin between her thigh and her pussy and then he blew warm air over her. His hands smoothing over her skin. She moved her hips, trying to get his mouth on her but he just laughed.

"I know what you want, but you'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you."

And then he smacked her pussy lips with his hands. Not hard, but it made her jump and she realized that yes, she like this too. A little slap on her pussy was something she'd never felt before. Expecting just pleasure and receiving the other side of the coin instead but still liking it confused her. What was going on with her? Why was she liking this? But she did. she could feel her lips uncurling for him, her pussy so wet she could feel it as cool air on her ass and thighs.

"Please Sir."

"Please what?"

"Please, you know what I want."

Smack. Again on her pussy. She groaned in frustration.

"You didn't say 'Sir'," he told her.

"I want you to say it. Tell me what you want. Say it."

"I want your mouth Sir."

Smack. She was on fire now. She never talked dirty in bed. That wasn't right for a wife either she'd been told.

"I want you to lick me Sir."

And he lowered his mouth to her pussy, sucking her lips into his mouth. Playing with them, gently biting down a little, moving his tongue between them. She could feel him enter her with his tongue. Felt it licking deep inside her. He slide his hands under her ass and lifted her up more to his mouth, causing her legs to splay even further. She loved it. Her husband rarely went down on her either. Usually just enough when she was too dry for him to fuck her. Never with the passion and evident pleasure that her new lover was taking in it.

He finally circled her clit. Sucking it. Stroking both side of it. Finding which direction made her moan and move with him. She curled her hands in his hair. Pulling him tighter into her. Cresting. Crying out, her pussy clenching around his thumb which he inserted at the last second. He left her clit when she slowed down and moved back to slowly sucking her pussy.

His hands moved to the back of her thighs, pushing them up and her legs towards her chest. She was lost in the afterglow of her orgasm. Just enjoying his mouth on her when she felt his tongue moving from the bottom of her pussy towards the small strip of skin before her ass. No,there was no way he was going to do that! She'd never even thought about anyone doing that! Sure she had read about it erotica before. Scandalous. Dirty. But she had always wondered what it would feel like.

"Tell me what you want girl."

Could she? She didn't think she could say the words. But she had already hesitated to long. Smack! His hand spanked the back of her thighs, reminding her that she had to do what he wanted. Yes. She would follow his lead. No pressure on her to be in control. Let him do it and she could just enjoy them together.

"Lick me, lick my ass Sir."

One last swipe through her pussy and then she felt his breath on her ass. His tongue circling the soft crinkled flesh. Softly probing. Pushing. Teasing her. Then flat and broad against her, touching every part of her asshole. She loved it. Never knew that it would feel like this. It was making her get turned on again. Feeling the need to be filled by a cock. Knowing that someone loved all of her body. Would kiss her and suck her and make her feel new sensations.

"Ah, fuck me Sir. I need it. Oh please fuck me now."

She couldn't believe the words had come out of her mouth. She had never said anything like that to a lover before. Always she had been the quiet passive partner, just doing what the man wanted. Never concerned for her own needs. This was freeing, to be able to say what she wanted. Knowing he wanted her to be as sexual as she wanted to be and then push those self imposed boundaries.

He stood up and smiled at her. His beard wet from her pussy. His cock laying along her pussy lips, lightly moving back and forth. "Yes, you can have it since you asked so nicely."

She was so open and ready he was able to slide in with barely any prep, just wetting his head and then pushing to the hilt. She felt the ridge of his head pushing deep, every time he withdrew his cock was slowly rubbing her gspot. She pulled him in as far as he could go, till his balls were resting on her lips and she held his hips. Her legs along his chest, his lips on her ankles. And she ground against him, rubbing her gspot with the head of his cock, fucking him instead of him fucking her.

He slipped a hand around her thigh and pushed his hand through until his thumb found her clit. Playing with in the same pattern he had used his tongue. Another orgasm was building in her, more vast than the one just from his mouth. Centering deep in her pussy and rippling outwards, her cunt squeezing his thickness, yelling louder than she had in years.

In the midst of it all, she could hear him moan and give voice himself. He cock beginning to slam into her, her contractions to much for him to hold off. She could feel his cum flooding her, feel his cock pulsing, the head expanding just a fraction more inside.

They came down together. He pushed her further onto the bed, staying embedded in her. Laying down on top of her a bit. Kissing her. She loved the kissing. Still kissing her even after he had fucked her? Yes, she wanted this intimacy.

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers