Need Pt. 06

Story Info
It (almost) all comes out.
5.3k words
4.3
33.4k
23
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers

It was the night of the New Year's Eve party. The house was ready and the bar was fully stocked. She was stepping out of the shower thinking about what to wear. Her mind was awash with her desires and her pussy was damp thinking about playing with both her husband and her neighbor tonight. She knew that he would find someway to get her alone and service him.

Her husband was waiting in the bedroom when she came out from drying her hair. She loved seeing him putting on a tie, getting ready for tonight and looking good for her.

"What do you want me to wear tonight?"

He looked her up and down and smiled. "I think you look perfect like that, but we probably shouldn't shock the neighbors too much."

Her pussy clenched a little when he said "neighbor," if only he knew that one neighbor had already enjoyed every part of her naked.

"Wear that little skirt and your black lacy thong. I'd like to see you bend over "accidentally" in front of someone tonight and give them a show."

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes. I like my sexy little wife showing off."

She could tell that he did by the way his cock was now outlined against his pants. "You dirty old man. What will the neighbors think if they catch me flashing my ass?"

"Well, maybe you should just show the new guy. He doesn't seem to know everyone else and I doubt he'd talk."

Her nipples hardened when she realized that her husband was talking about him. The one who had already seen her ass and used it for his pleasure and hers. "What about my top? Maybe I should flash him my breasts too?"

He went to her closet and pulled out a wrap dress. She always had to be careful when wearing that dress because her breasts would show when she leaned over. Usually she wore a full cup lacy bra that covered her completely with that dress. "Wear this one and your sparkly red bra with it. The bottom is short enough that you can flash some thigh in this as well."

She caught her breath when he suggested the red bra. It was just a demi-cup and barely covered her nipples. If she leaned into someone wearing that setup, he'd be able to see nipples as well.

"If you don't mind that he's going to be able to see almost all of me, I'd love to dress like that for you!"

"He won't see everything. And yes, I love it that he's going to go home thinking about how sexy you are and knowing that I'm going to be fucking you later."

Oh god, she was almost dripping. How had she never known that showing her off would be such a turn on for him? So many missed opportunities over the years. This is what she had always wanted. Her husband being hot for her and kinky as well. She wondered how far she could take this. Her husband might like showing her off, but would he accept her also getting dominated by the neighbor? It was a big step, but she wanted to keep both of them in her life.

She stepped into her panties and her husband handed her the bra and helped her put it on. He pulled her back against him and she could feel his hard cock pressing into her ass, his hard hands running over her breasts, down her sides and over her tummy. Lingering against the heat of her pussy, softly massaging her.

"Ah my little wife, thinking about this has you wet already. I can't wait to sink my cock into you later."

She shuddered with a wave of pleasure, not an orgasm, but very strong nonetheless. She wasn't able to think about anything but sex and her mind was rocking back and forth between images of her husband fucking her and her neighbor fucking her. So similar, but so different. One was the comforting husband who had made love to her for years, even with it being lackluster the past few. The other was a raw sexual dominate man that used her for his own pleasure but was able to make her reach sexual peaks she hadn't known existed.

They finished getting dressed and headed downstairs for the party. Guests began trickling in and by 9:00 the house was full. She had been getting compliments from both men and women on how great she looked and her husband was loving the attention she was getting. She had leaned in close when He got there. Gave him a peck on the cheek and made sure that her dressed gaped for him when he leaned in. He kissed her cheek back and whispered "later" in her ear. It sent a thrill to her already wet pussy, thinking about how to get him alone upstairs. God, what he had done to her. She felt like such a slut and she loved it.

She noticed another woman who she didn't know well watching the exchange. The new woman was also good looking, long red hair, flawless skin and looked great in a black cocktail dress showing off her long legs. She had a knowing look on her face and smiled at her hostess when they locked eyes. "I wonder what she's thinking, what did I do to give her that look?" she thought to herself.

Later she was alone for a brief moment in the kitchen filling the ice bucket and the new woman walked in. "Hi, great party, thanks for inviting us over. I'm Brenda."

"Nice to meet you Brenda," she said putting down the ice and walking over. Brenda surprised her when instead of offering her hand she reached out to hug her and give her a peck on the cheek. "I saw you greeting that tall dark and handsome man like this and thought I would do the same," she said with a smile. Brenda smelled lovely and she could feel her their breasts pressing against each other.

"I love your dress and I also love your bra. Very sexy." Oh my god! She was getting hit on by this sexy woman! She had never considered it before, but the attention was flattering.

"Thank you, my husband likes me to dress this way and I love the way it makes me feel. You look great also, I'm so glad you came."

Brenda laughed in a low throaty voice. "I'm looking forward to chatting with you later. I do like coming... and meeting new people."

What kind of vibe was she sending out that this woman was coming on so strong? Maybe she liked to play with other people too. Maybe this would be the way to get her husband into sharing her with the dominant neighbor.

"Have you met my husband? I know he would love to meet you."

"I haven't had the chance yet, but yes, I'd love to meet him. He's very easy on the eyes if you don't mind me saying so. By the way, who was that man I saw you kissing earlier?"

"He's the new neighbor that moved in two houses down last year. I don't know him very well," she said trying to cover her tracks.

"He looked like he knew you from the way he was whispering in your ear." Oh shit, what does she think? What is she going to say? "My husband travels a lot, it's why he isn't at the party tonight, poor thing missing new years. But we need to talk later when you have time."

With that, Brenda walked out of the kitchen leaving her hostess to wonder just what was going on. She felt some fear, she couldn't be outed so fast just by a hello kiss could she? At this same time, as she thought about it, she realized that Brenda was not chastising her in anyway and seemed to be coming on strong to her. But why? And what was the comment about how good looking her husband was and that Brenda's own husband was out of town?

Her mind was whirling when she bumped into her husband who was coming into the kitchen. He hugged her tight and kissed her. "Seeing dressed so sexy and all the attention you're getting is turning me on. Have you had a chance to flash anyone yet?"

"Just the new neighbor when he got here. I'm pretty sure he got a good look at my breasts when he kissed me hello!"

"Mmm, you should go see if he needs another drink. He's sitting in the library right now."

Library. The word made her so turned on thinking about the first time she every saw his cock and submitted to him. "Yes, I'll go right away, if that's an order."

"Yes. Do it now. See how much you can show him without anyone else seeing!"

Fuck, she was so turned on. Pushing aside Brenda and anything else, she put the ice bucket in the main room and circulated through the house to get to the library. He was sitting in her wing back chair and chatting with a couple people, but they moved away as she come close. Brenda was also in the room she noticed, apparently deep in conversation with a couple she had known a long time. She walked in front of the neighbor and leaning over at the waist, feeling her dress gap open and the cool air of the room hit her nipples, she knew he could see all of her breasts. "Is there anything you'd like to drink?"

He smiled, devouring her tits with his eyes, then flicking them over the room. "Yes, I want you."

Her pussy was wet immediately. She had become so turned on by the events of the night. She needed him right now. His mouth on her pussy and then his long thick cock inside her, filling her, cumming in her. "Then meet me upstairs in 5 minutes."

She stood up and turned around, seeing Brenda watching her with a knowing smile on her face. As she walked out of the room, Brenda came with her. As they walked down the hallway, momentarily alone, Brenda said, "Do you want me to entertain your husband for a bit?" She had lingered on the word "entertain" and the sexual innuendo was impossible to miss. It sent a surge of excitement through her. Would her husband go for it? He loved women and had had many lovers before her. With the new found attitude of sharing her, maybe he would want to play as well? And he should be able to she realized. Nothing wrong with that.

She turned to look at Brenda and saw the lust in her eyes. "Yes. Entertain him. Anything you want to do."

With that they walked into the living room and she saw her husband heading out to the patio. It had been an unusually warm December and so they had guests outside as well. "Let me talk to him for a minute and then I'll introduce you."

She quickly caught up to her husband and pulled him further into the back yard away from the guests. "How's it going tonight you sexy fox," he asked her, "I've noticed that you have several admirers of your outfit tonight. It's really turning me on seeing you this way."

"It's been so exciting tonight! I flashed the new neighbor earlier and and loved my breasts. Do you really like this?"

"Fuck, that turns me on so much." And with that he drew her hand to his crotch and she could feel him pressed hard against her hand. She cupped his shaft for a moment and squeezed. "I'm so glad because this is turning me on so much."

She noticed Brenda walking up to them then and she left her hand on his cock, turning to hide them as she said,"Darling, this is Brenda. Her and her husband just moved in recently. He couldn't come to the party because he's traveling, but I wanted to introduce you."

Brenda moved up to him and hugged him, pressing her tits to his chest, pushing her thighs against the hand wrapped out his cock. "It's so good of you both to have this party. I'm really enjoying meeting you guys."

She pulled her hand away, and she could see Brenda push in a little more and she knew that Brenda was feeling her husband's hard cock against her thigh.

Her husband kind of jumped for a minute and then moved back just a bit. "We love to have these parties and get to know everyone."

"Honey, I'm going to go back inside. Stay out here and have fun getting to know Brenda." And she winked at him while she said it before she turned and walked back inside. As she went in, she glanced back and saw them still standing near each other, Brenda's hand now on her husband's arm.

She quickly moved through the house, avoiding conversation and headed up the stairs. As she went in the darkened master bedroom, his hand grabbed her and pushed her against the wall and the door closed after her. His mouth was on hers, his hands pushing up her dress, sliding along the silky smoothness of her thighs. God, she loved his large hands on her, so rough and strong. So sure of the reaction he was going to get.

"You tease. Showing yourself off to all the men at the party. You're wet right now from doing that aren't you?"

"Yes, I need it."

"What do you need?"

"I need you. I need that big hard cock of yours."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum. Then I want to walk around the party with your cum inside me."

"Do you want your husband to know?"

"Yes. I want to show him what happens when he shows off his wife."

With that, he lifted her up against the wall his hands just holding her there. She felt it then. His hard throbbing cock pushing against her slit. She was so wet and ready her lips were already open, she needed him inside right then and she was slick with her own juices. He lunged against her, his cock head sliding deep inside her, filling her. She could feel her orgasm rising, so fast it caught her by surprise. She could hear herself grunting in time with his thrusts. His lips on her breasts, kissing, sucking. Then she felt that electrical charge and knew he was swelling as he became to cum. Hard, long thrusts before burying himself inside her, his cock spasming, filling her and that set her off. She bit down hard on his shoulder to keep from screaming, just whimpers coming out as her body wracked with convulsions.

He held her up, still impaled on his cock and kissed her. "Very good darling. Now clean me."

He pulled out and moved her panties back in place in one motion. She could feel his cum spilling out of her and soaking her panties. She knelt before him and pulled his cock to her mouth. Licking all over the head, loving the taste of her pussy on it, mixed with his cum. She sucked hard on the head, pulling more cum out of him and rolling it around in her mouth. Then she lovingly licked her way down to the base, over his balls, sucking any of their combined juices that were still there. She tucked him back in his pants and zipped him up.

"Now go find your husband and call me tomorrow."

He walked out of the room and she just knelt there for a while longer. She ran her hand up under her dress and could feel her soaking wet panties. She caught a bit that had slipped out and gathering it on her finger she sucked it clean. She loved the taste of his cum and her pussy mixed together. As she reached down to gather some more off her thigh, she heard a whisper in the hallway. Still kneeling on the floor, her hand under her dress, feeling the slippery mix of cum on her thigh, she saw Brenda and her husband in the hallway. He was leaning agiantst the wall and Brenda had just pressed herself to him. She watched as Brenda kissed her husband, a light kiss at first and then she grabbed his head and she could see their tognues together. A wave of heat flashed from her chest to her pussy. It was so hot seeing him kiss another woman.

Brenda pulled back from him and whispered in his ear, turning his head toward the bedroom door as she did so. Her husband's face flashed through a range of emotion. First surprise, then shock, then lust. She wondered what Brenda had said to get him up here and what he was expecting. She didn't have to wait to find out as the two of them headed toward her.

"See Tom, I told you she had been up here. Look at her kneeling on the floor. I bet she got just fucked by one of the men you had her flash. Do you like what you see? Is this what you wanted to happen?"

They were in the room now and Brenda pushed the door shut and turned on the light. It was on a dimmer switch and turned low, bathing the room in a soft golden glow. "So did you slut? Was it that handsome neighbor I saw you flashing your tits at in the library?"

She could only nod, staring at her husband. Wondering what he was thinking and just how had this come to pass so quickly. She was on fire too. She wanted him to know. To know that she was a hot wife and had a load of cum in her pussy.

"Tom, you asked her to show herself off. You told me yourself how turned on it was getting you tonight. When I showed you my tits, you were eager to get me up here. Didn't you realize that a man would want your wife also? And that she wasn't going to say no?"

"Yes. That's one of the things that I loved about having her show off. Was thinking about how hot she would get some man. I knew it turned her on as well. I couldn't wait for everyone to leave tonight and fuck her senseless."

"Look at her. I bet she didn't even take her panties off to get fucked. What a good little slut you are. Pull up your dress and show us."

Oh fuck, it was happening again. But this time it was another woman taking charge. Someone she had just met. But since she had just met Brenda a few short hours ago, she had been drawn to her in a way she never had been before to a woman. She realized with a start that she was pulling up her dress, looking her husband straight in the face while she did so. She leaned her shoulders back on the wall as the dress reached her hips, then showing her soaking wet panties. Her posture pushed her crotch forward and she knew that Tom and Brenda could both see that her panties were soaked through and her thighs wet.

"Tell him what you did," said Brenda and she watched Brenda reach over and rub her husband's cock through his pants.

"I flashed the neighbor my breasts when he came in and kissed him on the cheek. I know several other men were checking me out all night, stealing glances when their wives weren't looking. Brenda saw me do it."

"I did. And Tom, it got me wet thinking about her doing it. And then she told me that you had told her to do it and I knew I had to meet you. She shouldn't be the only one having fun right? Do you like seeing her like this? On her knees, freshly fucked? A good little slut that fucked one of your neighbors and left her panties on?"

"Oh god yes, I do," her husband admitted staring at her panty covered pussy.

With that, Brenda stopped fondling him and unzipped his pants. She reached through and pulled out his cock. It was covered in pre-cum and throbbing. "I see that it does turn you on. Now darling, take off your dress."

She did, unwrapping it and letting it fall to the floor, her breasts freed, her nipples hard.

"Look at the bite marks on her tits Tom. He wasn't gentle. He used her like the slut that she is. You begged him to use you didn't you? Tell Tom how you got him up here."

She watched Brenda stroking her husband's cock and his hands rubbing over her ass, though she didn't think he was even aware of what he was doing. She wanted to watch him fuck Brenda, use her like the neighbor had used her. She wanted him to get the thrill of an illicit lover like she had been enjoying. "I looked for him in the house and found him in the library, like you told me. Brenda was watching me when I leaned over to ask him if he wanted a drink and she could see that I was letting him look at my breasts. He could see of all me and he stared at my hard nipples."

Her husband just watched her as she ran her hands over her body up to her tits and rubbed her nipples. "I wanted him to touch me like this. To suck my nipples that he was staring at and I realized that I just wanted to be fucked. So I told him to meet me up here in five minutes. then I took you outside and introduced you to Brenda. I knew she would keep you distracted and.."

Brenda interrupted her then saying, "I knew with a wife like yours and a husband that wanted to show her off, that you'd be open to me coming on to you. I wanted to show you what you had wrought by encouraging her to show herself off. And," she said with a grin,"to find out what you wanted also. To see if you were like my husband and wanted a slut hot wife."

She turned her head and started kissing Tom again, jerking him harder. His hands came up to grab her ass and pull them tight together, but his eyes never left his wife, watching her rub her breasts, looking down at her cum filled panties. He unzipped Brenda's dress and she moved apart to let it puddle at her feet. She had nothing on underneath at all, just her heels were still on. Her eyes were drawn to Brenda's smooth pussy and it turned her on to see how hot Brenda was.

Apisto42
Apisto42
176 Followers
12