Needful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim's eyes closed as he drank in the sweet pleasure she was giving him. He felt himself come to full erection in her hands. His hips adding their own motion to the attentions of this loving woman's hands. Long minutes passed as she manipulated him closer and closer to another orgasm. He felt her rise. He didn't open his eyes. He just let his senses follow her movement as her head approached his cock.

Her hands continued to massage his cock ever closer to the edge. Then her mouth closed over the head of his cock and Tim gasped, "Oh, Mom!". She must have felt the tremors in his groin, because, at that moment, she clamped her hand hard on the base of his cock and squeezed. That affect was immediate also. Everything seemed to stop at once.

Raising his head, his eyes looked for the reason for the interruption of his pleasure. Twinkling back at him were his mothers own eyes and a smug little smile. "Just remember buster, your aren't always in control of yourself either!" Tim groaned, dropping his head back on the pillow. He wondered if she was going to just leave him there or torture him some more. As he pondered this, Helen slid her body down next to his legs. With great relief, he felt her return her attention to his aching member. Then she surprised him. She got to her knees between his legs and proceeded to slowly engulf his entire cock in her mouth and throat. Her vagina had not been able to contain the length of his cock, and he didn't believe she could swallow it either. He had not found any girl who would even give it a serious try.

Tim lost all sense of anything other than the slick warmth of her mouth. He watched her head rise and fall as she gradually increased the pace at which she was devouring him. The orgasm was sudden and violent. Tim tried to cry out a warning to her, but reflex made him grab his mother's head and fuck her mouth with no concern for her comfort. Tim felt no dripping from her mouth, as his hips humped into her face. Instead, Tim heard delicious sucking sounds that spoke of an oral talent that Tim only hoped that he would find in a girl his own age. It amazed him.

Helen raised herself up and smiled at him. "How did you do that?" Tim demanded.

"You are hung, Tim, but so is your father and I had to find ways to please him. There was a time when pleasing him was very important to me and I worked at it. You have just received some of the benefits of that effort. You didn't seem to be bothered by it either," she smiled.

"Are you kidding? I've never felt my whole dick embedded in anyone or anything. I just can't believe that you not only could take all of it in your mouth, but then to swallow every bit of my cum too! Mom, you're great. I wish you would always be my lover."

Suddenly, realizing what he was saying, Tim stammered into silence and blushed a deep red. Seeing his embarrassment, Helen slid her body up his and wrapped her arms around his neck. She hugged him and whispered into his ear, "Oh Tim! Thank you. Until just now, I thought you were just being kind to me. But that outburst tells me that you really did mean what you said about me."

She kissed him on the lips, she looked into his eyes and said, "And you have also reminded me just how sexual I used to feel. So don't go getting so embarrassed that you don't want to finish your lessons. Okay?"

For a second, Tim couldn't think of what lessons she was talking about. His confused look prompted her to remind him by pressing her hips into his cock and saying, "Don't you want to know more about how men and women please each other?" As an added reminder, or incentive maybe, she reached her head around his and nibbled his earlobe, her breath gently washing over and into his ear. It was electric. His twice used cock stiffened between them. She rewarded its revival by grinding her hips into his, stirring his blood further. He began to kiss her mouth with an urgency that surprised her. This woman, his mother, had already made love to him twice, yet had him feeling fresh hunger.

Running his hands down her back, he again squeezed those tantalizing round buttocks. She clenched them against his fingers and revealed a better muscled ass than he realized she had. Helen further surprised him by reaching behind her and taking hold of his left forearm. Pulling his arm lower, she maneuvered his hand to the base of her butt and pointed his fingers to her anus. When he tentatively stiffened his middle finger to probe her back door, she nodded a 'yes' in the midst of their still churning kiss. Her hand pushed at his forearm as if to reinforce her assent.

As his finger entered her ass, her gentle moaning grew louder and more passionate. She arched her back to grant his finger greater access to her rectum. She began to go wild in his arms, pushing her ass up against his hand. His cock poked at her belly as she rocked up and down against his hand. Suddenly she stopped and got out of the bed. She reach for his hand and pulled him with her to the bathroom. She positioned him just inside the door while she stooped to search in the vanity cabinet for something.

Tim found it impossible to ignore the image her position on the floor gave him. The leanness of her torso gave way to hips whose width was accentuated by her legs being curled up under her. It made him hungrier for her body. Her shape challenged him to take it. But he couldn't bring himself to take what was being so freely given.

Presently she stood, turning to face him. In her hands was a tube with a non-descript label. She looked up at him, then, having confirmed something for herself, opened the tube. She squeezed out a small amount of the cream into the palm of her hand and set the tube back on the sink. Kneeling before him, she worked the cream into a warm slick mess in her hands. Satisfied that it was ready she began to coat his cock with the cream and restore the erection that had waned slightly during her search.

Done with that task, she stood up, turned around and bent over the vanity. "Put it in me."

No longer the least bit reluctant, he stepped forward and began to sink his member into her vagina. Abruptly she lurched forward and said, "No! Not there. Put it in my ass. That's what the cream is for. Or didn't you notice that my pussy was already wet enough for you?" Blushing at his apparent error, he said "Guess I wasn't thinking about it. I've never had my penis in anybody's ass before."

She chuckled and said, "And you hotshots think you have it all figured out already. Ha!" Wiggling her butt at him she said, "Are you going to try this or shall I put it away?" Tim responded by stepping up to her backside and rubbing the slicked up head of his cock over the small opening of her ass, coating it with the cream on his cock. He then placed the head at her anus and began to push.

She grunted as he entered her. They both pushed slowly into the coupling. She said, "I don't know how much of you will fit in there, but your dad used to love the extra tightness."

As he sank deeper into his her backside, he could believe the remark about the tightness. He could feel her sphincter almost cutting into the flesh of his dick. With just over half of his length in her, she said stop. Now, knowing the limits, he began moving his cock in and out of her ass. For her part, Helen used the leverage of being on her feet to move in ways that teased and taunted him.

Tim thought he would be cumming in a minute or two. But it didn't happen. His two prior climaxes had dulled the urgency. Now, he experienced the pleasure of good leisurely love making. Added to the feel of Helen's anal grip on his cock, was the sight of his mother in the three mirrors that bordered the vanity. The ones to the right and left gave him a near profile look at the body he was making love to. He could easily see the sway and bounce of Helen's breasts as she backed into him and recoiled forward again. It just convinced him more that she had gorgeous breasts. He watched them for some moments as his hips thrust into her.

When he looked into the center mirror, he saw her watching his eyes. She may have been watching them all along. She drew his attention back to her breasts by cupping them and working her fingers between them. Hungry to hold them, Tim lifted her elbows from the vanity and brought her upright in front of him. She tilted her head back and whispered to him to press her tits together. He did so and was excited to see how much it accented her gaping cleavage.

Her tits (it was becoming increasingly difficult not to think of her body in more vulgar terms) were oiled by the cream from her hands and the skin slid easily under his hands. As he continued to massage them and press them together, he watched in the mirror as Helen squeezed a hand up between the compressed mounds of flesh.

She purred, "And this is one more place we can satisfy your cock's lust for soft flesh."

He moaned an agreement and speeded up his hips. She did also.

He whispered in her ear, "Look at your body in the mirror, Mom. You are bouncing off of me yet there isn't a jiggle on you anywhere accept for your tits." He squeezed them firmly to accent his observation. "You, madam, have a very nice body and I love watching it in the mirror."

"Why thank you young sir. I think I am finally beginning to believe what you say about me. Your body certainly is a convincing case for your claims." To back up her statement, she leaned forward again, bracing herself on the vanity and pushed harder into his thrusts. The grunts emanating from her throat were nearly animalistic. She was releasing something inside of her and it was wild.

Tim could feel her ass clutching his cock. That tight circular muscle was strangling his dick, leaving him spiraling upward into ecstasy. Now he was crushing her tits with his hands and pounding her ass, feeling the eruption approach. He moved his hands to her hips to pull her onto his cock, hard. Instead of crying out, she grunted her approval and slammed into him with greater urgency. Cream spewed from his cock and mingled with the lubricating cream. His hips pushed at her ass causing her thighs to collide with the vanity counter's edge. She became, for a moment, a pin ball between bumpers. Drained, he stumbled back against the wall and just stood there looking at his mother.

Somehow a very sexually expressive person had emerged from his depressed and quiet mother. The variety and intensity of her actions left him speechless. All he could do was stare at her and wonder where the mother he knew had gone. And she was not done with him yet.

She turned from the vanity and dragged him into the shower. She did a thorough job of washing him from head to foot, while she did the same to herself. As she was just about done, she pushed him against the wall of the shower and kissed him hard. As her tongue danced with his, her hands placed his on her breasts, crushing them to her ribs.

"You have so much more to learn," she said. "I hope that you will accept at least a couple more lessons."

The look in her eyes told him the need was really hers. There was no way he could say no to her.

"Yeah. I will! I've got to tell you though, you made me feel like the guest of honor at a bachelor party tonight. And I loved it. Thanks, Mom."

Helen's eyes twinkled for the first time in months. She hesitated, then started smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

After drying each other off, they returned to the bed and settled down to get some sleep. As they made themselves comfortable in each other's arms, his mother stirred as if remembering something. Her expression suggested devious thinking.

"Tim. There's a lady friend of mine at work who is in the same boat I am. You know...alone. She lost her husband in an auto accident last year and is having a tough time of it. She's been on the lonely side for a while as well. I thought I would invite her over for some cards and chit-chat Friday evening. Do you think that you could hang around for the cards and keep a couple of women company for a little while?"

"I guess that would be okay. It'll keep me off of the streets and out of trouble anyway. Sure Mom. Does she play cutthroat pinochle or are you going to have to teach me a new card game too?"

Helen chuckled and said, "Maybe we will teach her pinochle."

With that, she dozed off to sleep and he did likewise not too much later.

12