Needful Ch. 03

Story Info
Anne and Tim do their own after-hours dancing.
5.1k words
4.69
92.7k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers

Tim put the car in gear and drove back to Anne's house with his right hand resting in her lap, clasped in her interlaced fingers. When he brought the car to a halt in front of her garage, Anne pulled his hand to her lips, giving it a soft kiss. Tim pulled her hand to his lips and gave it a kiss as well, but Tim held it just long enough to add a sensuous nibble. Anne's lovely lips smiled at him.

They adjourned to the house and headed upstairs to her suite. She told him that each of the five women living in the house had her own suite that included a large bedroom, a small sitting room, a full bath with a whirlpool and a kitchenette with a breakfast nook.

Tim told her it sounded more like a whole house. She said it just about was, but that they all had access to the common parts of the house that included the game room, kitchen, laundry and utility rooms downstairs. It was a great place and the only way any of them could afford it was by sharing the expenses.

She loved this place. Anne said the other girls had invited her to move in after Louie died. One of the other girls worked at her office and knew she needed a haven to hide in for a while. They had been very good to her.

She led him to the sitting room and invited him to sit on the couch while she got some drinks. The furniture was very comfortable. He relaxed as Anne poured two glasses of iced tea and returned the pitcher to the small fridge in the bar.

Tim watched her move as she brought him the tea. She was making a show of it. Not blatant, but sensual.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he breathed.

She approached and stood in front of him to hand him his glass. He noted that she had placed her feet so that his left foot was between hers and was pressing her knee against his. He set his glass on the end table, took her glass and set it aside as well. Taking her hands, Tim gently pulled them to his lips, causing her to bend over him.

He kissed both of her hands then looked up into her eyes. In so doing, those luscious breasts came into view. Her breasts hung in their full glory before him. Her eyes were pleading. Tim kissed her hands again. Anne knelt between his feet and leaned forward, resting her head on his chest.

Tim felt all of her that he could reach. His knees hugged her hips. His groin pressed into her belly and his stomach luxuriated in the feel of her breasts. Her head lay just below his chin. Her hair smelled clean and fragrant. Tim gently stroked her hair and marveled at how beautiful this all felt.

His cock began to stiffen as the warmth of Anne's body on his aroused him. He began to massage Anne's back and was rewarded with sighs of pleasure. A few moments later, Tim became more bold and pulled her blouse from under her waistband and continued the massage on her bare skin. This elicited more approval. He kissed her hair as he rubbed her back. Anne let this go on for a few moments, then straightened up.

Tim feared that she was cutting things short, but she told him to turn and lean back against the arm of the couch. Anne chuckled at his efforts to keep his shoes off of the couch. She put him out of his misery by kneeling again and removing his shoes, then pushing his left leg against the back of the couch. The first item of clothing had been removed and Tim hoped more would follow.

"There. Now stay like that so I can sit between your legs," she suggested.

Tim complied and was rewarded by the sight of Anne's derriere pointed at him while she lowered herself between his legs with her back to him.

"Could you continue the massage?" Anne asked.

More than willing to do so, but reluctant to be too bold right away, Tim started a scalp and facial massage. Anne started to say something, then said nothing as she enjoyed the light caresses and fascinating sensations in her facial muscles. Thinking that she had wanted him to be rubbing something else, Tim moved on quicker than he had wanted.

His hands traced a leisurely pattern that worked its way down to Anne's neck, then her shoulders. Tim held his breath as he then lowered his touch to her chest and to her breasts. She stirred noticeably, her breath increasing ever so slightly. Tim let his hands continue to her stomach. Anne took his wrists and moved his hands back to her breasts. Taking the hint Tim massaged her breasts briefly then abandoned the massage in favor of plain sexual stimulation.

Cupping each breast in a hand, Tim squeezed them through the satin blouse and marveled at how they overflowed his hands. His cock was now hard and digging into Anne's back. She squirmed, further stimulating Tim's cock. Taking bolder steps, he released her breasts and unzipped her blouse as far as her waist. The front of the blouse was still tucked into her skirt and Tim left it that way.

But he did pull her unzipped blouse to her sides and gave her breasts his full attention. Again Tim cupped her breasts and squeezed them. He pressed them together and loved the sight of the accentuated gaping cleavage. She moaned as Tim pressed them together. Tim flattened his palms and lightly brushed them over her nipples and was rewarded with a sharp gasp from her that said Tim had hit a nerve. The intake of breath caused her breasts to press into his palms.

Tim took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and rolled them slowly. Anne's breath now became more rapid. Her chest rose and fell more sharply, giving him a visible reward for his efforts.

Tim turned his head to whisper in her ear. "Anne, you're gorgeous and I love watching your body respond." As he spoke, she tensed, grabbing his knees. Suspecting that her ears were sensitive, he started tonguing her left ear.

"More!", she breathed.

Tim whispered how lovely her body was and again tongued her ear, more deeply this time. She responded dramatically. She crushed his hands to her chest, forcing him to stop rolling her nipples. One of her nipples was caught between two of his fingers. Tim move it between his knuckles and began rubbing the breast back and forth, sawing at the nipple. Anne arched her back, turning her face to his, kissing him wetly. Tim responded in kind and treated her breasts more roughly as she seemed to want.

Indeed she did want it. She surprised Tim by having an orgasm from just the breast play and lingual treatment of her ear. Tim watched as her body spasmed, curling slightly. As the contractions passed, Anne leaned back against him. She turned her face to him again and smiled weakly.

Taking a moment to collect herself, Anne stood and turned to face him. Looking him in the eye, she used both hands to reach under her skirt and, surprisingly, pull her panties down her long, lovely legs. With her blouse pulled wide apart, Tim got another inspiring view of her tits both as she bent to drop her panties and as she stood again. The surprise of seeing her panties come off and her stockings remaining in place set his mind to considering the possibilities. Pantyhose were out. And her skirt was too revealing of what lay beneath for there to be a garter belt with the attendant straps.

Anne halted further contemplation by reaching for the button and zipper at the side of her skirt and dropping the garment to the floor. Before Tim stood this gorgeous woman in an opened satin blouse and crotch-less garter hose. So much for any thought that she had just been teasing him. She then took hold of the collar of her blouse and removed that as well, dropping it to the floor. Her breasts bounced and swayed with her movements.

Reaching out to him, she took his hands and pulled him to his feet. As soon as he was standing, Anne began to undress him. Tim started to help, but she playfully batted his hands away. When she had unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from the waistband of his slacks, she moved in close and kissed him wetly while she pulled the shirt off of his arms and dropped it to the floor. Without breaking the kiss Anne reached between them and unfastened his pants and pushed them down his hips, sending them to the floor. Without hesitation, Anne slipped her thumbs inside of the waistband of his briefs intent on sending them to the floor as well.

As she lowered herself to push his shorts to the floor, her face came level with his cock. Shocked at it, she stumbled back and fell on her rump. She stared at the cock before her. Seeing her not move for a moment, Tim finished the job of undressing himself. When Tim was naked, he turned to her and watched her eyes drink in the sight of his half rigid cock. She pushed herself off of her backside and crawled toward him, not taking her eyes off of his cock. While she watched his cock, Tim reveled in her swaying breasts as she slowly move toward him on all fours, still mesmerized by the sight of Tim's large organ.

When she reached him, Anne lift her right hand and tentatively wrapped her fingers around his cock just behind the glans. Due to her own stature, her hand was long enough to completely encircle his organ. Slowly, she began to stroke the length of his cock. The friction of her light touch was enough to stiffen the organ further. As she brought Tim to a full erection, she moaned softly. She looked up at his face, then back at the head of his cock. Moaning again, she brought her mouth to the tip of it and moved to engulf him.

Anne had no trouble with the thickness of the organ, but she did have a problem when she tried to force it all down her throat. She became upset and whined, "I can't get it in!".

"Who said you had to?" Tim queried. "Please, Anne. Don't make an issue out of it. There isn't anything that you have to do to me or with me or for me. Just relax and enjoy. Let it happen; don't try to make it happen."

With that, Tim bent down to her, took her by the arms and raised her to a standing position. Tall as Anne was, standing this close, his erect cock still pressed against her belly, just above her navel. She was more torso than leg, although, her legs were long too. She looked down at the stiff flesh poking her belly and shook her head.

Wanting to hold her, Tim bent his knees slightly and pushed his cock between her legs. The top of his penis rubbed against her vulva. Tim could feel her wetness. She moaned as the hard flesh caused her nerves to tingle. Tim took her in his arms and kissed her gently. Her kiss was more insistent than his. Her hunger ignited faster than his. Anne's arms moved from his waist to his neck as she gave him a bruiser of a kiss.

Tim's hands moved to the globes of her ass and grabbed hard. Anne thrust her pelvis into his, raking the top of his cock with her pussy. Tim lifted her by the ass, pulling her cheeks apart. Supported by Tim's hold on her ass, Anne raised her legs to circle his waist. With her left hand, she reached down between them and guided the head of his cock to her opening. She lowered herself, groaning as she slowly impaled herself on his cock. Anne's eyes were closed and she was biting her lips as she concentrated on feeling every inch of Tim's organ as it stretched her pussy.

For his part, Tim felt her tight vagina making his cock's entry into her so difficult. She was half way down his pole and he started expecting to hit bottom. It surprised him to feel her continue sliding more of his cock into her. To his wonderment, he felt her vaginal lips come to rest against his pubic bone just as he felt the tip of his cock begin to press at her cervix. Anne gasped as she let herself settle on his pole and his cock head pushed at her uterine opening.

This was a new experience for both of them. Tim had never been able to insert the full length of his cock into any vagina. Not that there were that many, but it had long since been obvious to him that his size would forever be a problem in that regard. And now, here was a woman who could take all of him and seemed in ecstasy for having done so. Tim truly felt like he was in heaven.

Her eyes were closed and she had broken into a sweat. Tim asked, "Are you all right?"

"God, Tim! I'm more than all right. No one has ever filled me like this. You're touching every part of my pussy and I am sitting on a wave that will soon break. Oh God, Tim! It 's coming, it's coming!"

With that she convulsed, hugging his neck tighter for better support. Anne clutched herself to him as if hanging on for dear life. The orgasms wracked her body for long minutes. The intensity of it scared Tim. As it subsided, Anne raised her head and looked into his eyes. Her eyes, glazed, as if drugged, searching his face a moment.

"Take me to bed, Tim."

Reluctantly, Tim lifted her off of his cock. Anne shuddered as she felt his still engorged cockhead retreat from her cervix. Tim bore her into her bedroom and headed for the bed within. Lowering her, Tim let her slip from his grasp as she came to rest on the edge of the bed.

Standing again, his cock wavered before her. Still in awe of its size, Anne took it gently in her hands as if to reassure herself that what she had felt was real. Once certain, she leaned back and scooted back from the edge of the bed. Laying back, Anne raised her arms toward him.

"Come love me, Tim. Please?"

A warm smile crossed his lips and Tim laid down next to her. Propped up on his right elbow, he caressed her skin. he soft, smooth texture was intoxicating. Tim began with her shoulders, drawing lazy circles that roamed her upper chest and throat. She closed her eyes and sighed.

His touch became firmer as Tim moved down to her breasts. Anne's breathing immediately quickened. She reached down for his cock, pulling him toward her. Tim rolled onto her, placing his cock between her legs. The tip of his meat slid over her vulva and came to a stop pushing into the crack of her ass. This elicited a gasp from her. She grabbed his ass and pull him tighter to her, pushing his cock head further into the cheeks of her ass.

Tim started kissing her face, moving in erratic patterns to tease her senses. Anne began to laugh, trying to kiss him back. Ducking her kisses, Tim lowered himself on her to taste the firm mounds on her chest. As Tim kissed them, Anne pressed her breasts together to raise the nipples closer to his lips. Tim obliged by licking her right nipple, then sucking at it. Both of these had the affect of making her already rapid breathing ragged, throaty, lust-filled.

Seeing that her breasts were so sensitive, Tim rolled Anne onto his body. Anne raised herself up and straddled Tim's stomach. Her position left Tim's ridged cock laying up against her backside, almost to her waist. She rocked her hips, shivering as his cock slid between the globes of her ass.

Placing her hands on his chest, Anne raised herself fully upright, savoring the friction between her cheeks. With her eyes closed, Anne seemed to lose herself in the pleasures of having a cock at her backdoor. Tim swore, that as big as he was, she was about to impale her ass on his cock. The look of erotic distraction on her face, the struggling breath and the clutching of her ass cheeks at his organ all suggested that she might want anal sex.

"Mount me," Tim said. Tim didn't know if she would try to take him in her ass or not, but it didn't seem likely without lubrication.

"Um-hmm," Anne breathed. Whatever she was thinking about, she was in a near dream-like state over it. Raising herself up, she reached between her legs and encircled his cock with her long fine fingers. Anne slowly raked her ass with his cock, then brought it to her vaginal orifice.

Ever so slowly, Anne eased herself down on his shaft. Every inch of the journey brought moans or gasps from her throat. She shuddered continually as she neared accepting his full length. When she reached bottom, she sat bolt upright on him and hissed her pleasure at being so filled. For long moments, Anne just sat on Tim's cock, not moving.

For his part, all the while she was impaling herself and savoring the pleasures of being filled to her depths, Tim admired and caressed her breasts which swayed and bounced above him so tantalizingly. With her hands on his chest, her arms squeezed her breasts together, making them bulge all the more enticingly.

She responded more quickly, as his hands progressed from gentle caresses to firmer and more demanding kneading of her breasts flesh. Her nipples hardened and grew surprisingly. Cupping the full weight of her breasts in his palms, his fingers simultaneously pinched and rolled her long, turgid nipples. Anne lifted her right hand from his chest and pressed his right hand harder into her left breast. She whimpered her delight as Tim took the hint, crushing her tit hard into her chest pinching her nipple sharply.

Anne convulsed into another orgasm, rocking fiercely above Tim. Returning both hands to his chest, Anne began to raise and lower herself on his cock. The rush of air between her teeth and her constant shuddering spoke volumes about her pleasure. Releasing her left breast, Tim moved his right hand to her ass. Tim wanted to know if there was more interest in anal attention than just the previous cursory grazing with his hard cock.

Tim used his fingers to seek out her anus and was rewarded with Anne's orgasmic contractions clutching firmly at his cock. Tim could feel the uterine opening spasming against his cock each time she sank to his groin. Her orgasms continued while she sought to crush his hips beneath her. It was becoming hard not to join her in orgasmic bliss. Tim felt his loins begin to boil over.

"Oh, Anne. I'm going to cum. Get off of me!"

"No! Fill me! Fuck me hard and give it to me!"

On the assumption that she knew what she was saying and his own desire to remain ensconced in her velvet warmth, Tim did as she bid him to do. His pumping hips thrust faster and harder. Tim pounded back at her. She went into a frenzy. Anne doubled over on him and screamed. Tim screamed back at her as he blasted his ejaculate into her. Her scream faded, becoming a lust-filled moan of satisfaction.

Tim let her collapse on him, then rolled her to the bed. Tim cuddled her, giving her time to recover. Anne snuggled against his chest, bringing her arms up between them, cupping her hands together, making her look very much like a little child bundled up in a parent's arms. There was both exhaustion and serenity in her expression. It made Tim feel very proud and happy to have brought this feeling to her.

Anne's body returned to a peaceful condition. She opened her eyes and gazed at him in a way that unnerved him. While her expression was serene and loving, there was the look of a new resolve in it.

"Tim. That felt so good. Louie never made me cum like that. He wasn't near as big as you, either. Would you understand if I wanted more of you? If I wanted to see you again and again?"

"I guess it would be hard to say I didn't understand. My experiences aren't that many, but I haven't seen anybody cum as hard as you did just now.

"And if I may confess something to you, I have never had my whole cock...Sorry! I mean penis fit in a woman before. You gave me a first that was absolutely wonderful and I further confess that I'd like to have you again. So I think we are about even on that one."

"I guess we are. And by the way, that is not a penis; THAT is a cock!" Anne chuckled. With that, she snuggled closer and wrapped her arms around him. She nestled her head into his shoulder. Her breasts poked firmly into his side. Her nipples were still stiff enough for him to feel them protruding from her luscious mounds.

His blood quickened again and his penis began to expand from the titillation of her nearness, her perfume, her idle movements as she hugged him. Tim felt her right arm move from his side and venture toward his cock. Her fingers came lightly to rest on the base of his organ and slowly encircle it.

His cock twitched in response to her gentle ministrations. She sighed softly as the object of her desire rose to her summoning. She eyed the cock that had given her hope that she could again find happiness in sex, if not love. But this man with her had been a real sweetheart all night long. She was only three years older than him. A part of her hoped there might be more than just sex, if she gave it a chance, if she didn't push him too hard.

TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers
12