Needful Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers

Her eyes never left his member as her hands pulled the last of his clothing from him. Without comment, Kelly rose from her haunches to her knees. Using both hands, she grasped the base of Tim's cock and brought it firmly against her chest. It nestled deliciously between her breasts. Cupping her breasts firmly around Tim's cock, Kelly began stroking him with her tits.

She closed her eyes and tried to envision this monster inside of her and felt a disappointment that she would only be able to engulf all of its length in one way. Still. the tingling in her loins told her she wanted to at least try to mount him. Standing, Kelly stepped out of her heels and walked around Tim's chair. He turned his head toward her just in time to see her climb over the back of his chair and slide down his body, bringing her head to his cock.

"Eat me," she breathed.

He complied and was rewarded with the feel of Kelly's mouth covering his cock head. Tim responded by sucking Kelly's clitoris into his mouth and dancing his tongue over it. Kelly groaned, but continued to increase the oral pleasure she was giving him. He felt her slide inches further down his body and had to curl himself up to keep her genitals within reach of his mouth. He could feel her wetness and wasn't about to stop.

She surprised him by using her lower position to take more of him into her mouth, then, more slowly, into her throat. Feeling herself to be wet between the legs from Tim's oral assault, Kelly put her hands on his thighs an leveraged herself upright. She wasted no time raising herself up and impaling herself on his member. As she had imagined, she was only able to sheath a third of his organ within her vagina. But the pleasure had been worth the effort.

Kelly had struggled to insert Tim's massive cock head into her pussy. From the moment that she succeeded in stretching herself over his cock, she felt every nerve within her touched and ignited as her inner walls grudgingly gave way, fitting to Tim's cock like a shrunken made-to-order glove. She felt herself go from wet and ready to possessed. She had felt her pussy stretched before. But it had always been an easy stretch. Tim's meat was so thick that for a moment Kelly wasn't sure she could accommodate it.

She felt all her reactions piling on top of each other. The tingling, the pounding of her pulse in her chest, her head and her pussy all blurred together as immediate reactions. The first instant caused her to lose her breath, only to have it return in ragged gasps as her sexual response shocked her and overpowered her body.

Before she raised her hips for a second hungry thrust, Kelly felt her juices flowing freely and the first tremors of an orgasm. A shuddering breath escaped her lips as she slowly, deliriously, ensconced Tim's huge organ within her. Increasing her pace, Kelly hunted down every sensation she could. She began to hump Tim's organ in earnest. Her reward was orgasm heaped upon orgasm as she filled herself with stiff male flesh.

Suddenly overcome, Kelly fell back on Tim's chest, still impaled on his cock. Tim, who had matched her feverish pace, was still hard and hungry. The vision of Kelly's tits splaying and rebounding on her ribs, as he pumped her, spurred Tim on to greater effort. Kelly spasmed hard, one last time and in the middle of her glory pleaded for him to stop.

No where near ready to finish what was started, Tim grudgingly brought his thrusting to a halt. He allowed Kelly to turn face down on top of him. She snuggled into his chest and sighed contentedly. As much as her body was a pleasure to hold and behold, Kelly had left him in an awkward position. His lust was unsatisfied and he had no intention of leaving it that way for long.

After a few moments of Kelly's serene afterglow, Tim said, "I think I'd better go."

He became more frustrated when Kelly seemed unwilling to answer right away.

"Kelly. I really do think I aught to go."

"I don't think so, Tim," she purred. With that, she turned head for toe and proceeded to surprise him by taking his meat into her mouth and quickly engulfing all of him. He felt the muscles of her gullet work over the upper portions of his cock while her tongue bathed the top of his shaft in mind-boggling sensations. To his utter amazement, he felt Kelly's mouth and throat take all of him and caress and assault his cock.

His hips began to pump into Kelly's face, giving her all of his frustrated lust. She missed not one stroke, taking breaths as he withdrew from her throat. Tim further expressed his lust by stroking and probing the rest of her body. Kelly shuddered from the pleasure, even while she kept up the exquisite torment of his massive organ. He firmly smoothed his palms over every curve. Her thighs and ass and tits tingled as he kneaded their flesh.

Through it all, Kelly continued and increased her oral assault on his organ. Tim felt his time coming nearer as he fucked Kelly's throat. Forsaking his ministrations, Tim embraced Kelly's hips, bringing her clit to his mouth. He returned her oral attentions, licking firmly through the folds of her pussy and sucking hard on her clit. Her efforts on his meat increased and sent him over the edge. Kelly hugged herself to him, taking the copious ejaculate into her belly. She held on while he thrust deep into her throat, emptying himself into her.

Tim continued his own efforts until he felt Kelly spasm and buck on top of him. The lovers lapsed into a fatigued stupor, letting their bodies recover at leisure. It was delicious.

Kelly stirred first and expressed her unsated hunger by grasping his deflated cock. She marveled that, even in this state, his cock was as big as any she could remember seeing in an erect condition. She slowly fisted his cock until it was half erect. She turned herself around again and slid down between Tim's thighs. She pressed her tits around the massive pole and took the cock head in her mouth. She felt great pleasure in embracing this monster cock in any way her body could manage.

She felt, and welcomed, Tim's racing pulse as it throbbed in his organ. She loved the sensation of skin on skin and the tingling it triggered in her loins. Briefly she wondered why she didn't date more, then immediately recalled how demanding and inconsiderate so many men were to her. She didn't know if it was her diminutive size that made her seem vulnerable or the ampleness of her breasts on her otherwise small body. Or both. But dates were, more often than not, failures because she felt brutalized or coerced. Tim had been different. He had almost left, rather than make Kelly do anything she didn't feel like doing. Then, already well involved, he nearly left rather than force himself on her when he sensed she may have had all she wanted. And he had pleased her greatly in the process. Tim was very different. And she liked it a lot.

She turned her focus back to the cock she cradled between her tits. Lifting her eyes to Tim's face, she felt a sense of self-satisfaction at seeing his eyes closed and a look of relaxed contentment in his features. She continued the slow stroking of his cock, enjoying the gentle friction's affect on her breasts. Her nipples stiffened, poking insistently into her fingers as her hands cupped her tits around Tim's organ.

Removing her lips from his cock head, Kelly, raised her head and watched his face while she increased the pace and pressure she applied to his cock. It pleased her to hear moans coming from his throat. It pleased her further that the huge organ throbbing between her tits now quivered at full erection.

Renewing her efforts, Kelly treated Tim to a tit-fucking that used every trick she had ever thought up or heard of to bring pleasure to the focus of her attention. Kelly was rewarded with all the signs that a man can give to demonstrate the success of her lusty attack.

Kelly luxuriated in the feeling of power she had over Tim's body. She was grateful that Tim took a long time to cum. She reveled in her sense of control and dominating passion. Tim's body ran itself ragged responding to every change of pressure, direction or pace, as Kelly's tits enslaved his manhood. When Tim did cum, Kelly wanted to taste the cream she had drawn from his loins.

Lowering her head again, she engulfed Tim's cock head with her mouth and added her tongue's talents to the assault on Tim's senses. She gagged as the first spurt caught her by surprise, but she savored and swallowed all of his cum as it fired into her mouth. Kelly slowed and eased her manipulations of Tim's cock, matching the easing state of his body.

As Tim's organ shrank back to a flaccid state, she admired its still large proportions. She idly wished she were big enough inside to accept his cock's length. Maybe just a little short of it, so she could just get a feel of his pubic hair on her shaved mound while his cock head brushed her cervix, or pounded it, depending on her mood. That would feel so good. As it was, she thought the right size cock for her tastes and fit would be a nice fat eight inch cock.

"What was that, Kell?" ask a groggy male voice.

Kelly jumped. "Oh, I'm so sorry, Tim. I must have been thinking out loud."

"Oh don't be sorry. I'm just sorry to disappoint you. We are a bit of a mismatch. But I will tell you this, Kelly - for being a physical mismatch, you sure have given me some of the best sex I've ever had.

"I don't know how you picked up all of that stuff you did to me with your breasts, but I wish every woman knew how to do it. That was great."

Kelly found herself blushing at the unsolicited praise. It also occurred to her with whom she might share her tricks, so Tim could enjoy them again. She was glad she and Anne had gotten so close and comfortable with each other. They could talk about such things and not even blink.

"Oh Tim. You didn't disappoint me in the least. I was just thinking how wonderfully you have treated me this evening. If anything, you have been the best lover I have ever had. Your manor and concern for the pleasure you gave me are something I will treasure.

"You see, most men are pretty selfish when it comes to sex. You are so giving and loving about it, it's almost like a dream come true. I want to thank you for being so wonderful."

"You're welcome, I guess. I never realized how badly some men treattheir women. Anyway. I want to thank you for some very satisfying love making.

"And for a very pleasant evening of dancing. You made me feel very comfortable. I have to admit that I was afraid that you might end up making me feel like a kid-in-tow when we went out. Thanks for not letting that happen."

Kelly chuckled. "It never occurred to me that you might be a 'kid-in-tow'. Not when I have to look up at a skyscraper like you. Besides, you are very mature for your age, whether you appreciate that or not."

It was Tim's turn to chuckle. "Yeah. I sort of got a lecture from Anne about that, just before we left. She took exception to it when I referred to myself as a 'kid'."

Smiling, Kelly said, "I hope you take it to heart. I may refer to you as young man, but you are definitely no 'kid'.

"Speaking of Anne, did you want to catch her before you left?", Kelly asked.

"It's kind of late. I thought I would call her tomorrow and see if she wanted me to come over or go out somewhere. I guess that I will head home though. You have left me rather bushed and I feel the need for some sleep."

Giving him a very warm hug, she said, "Then I guess you ought to go home then."

Exchanging compliments the whole time, Tim and Kelly collected themselves and got dressed.

TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers
12