Needful Ch. 06

Story Info
There is always a darker side to someone.
3.1k words
4.68
55.8k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers

Even if it's only a few of you, I appreciate the encouragement. I hope you enjoy this one as well.

---------------- Chapter 6 ----------------

He wasn't sure if it was the sunlight framing the window shades or his mother poking his shoulder that did more to wake him up. All he knew was that he didn't feel ready to get up.

"Tim. Tim! Anne is on the phone. Do you want me to tell her to call back?"

That brought him bolt upright in bed. "NO!", he barked. Sheepishly he said, "Sorry. No. I'll get up. Where's the phone?", he asked. "What time is it?"

"Eleven-thirty. I was just about to wake you up anyway. And here's the phone, you Lothario", she grinned, handing him the cordless phone from her room. He finally focused, stirred by the tight white knit shorts and the even tighter skimpy bright yellow tank top that hugged his mother's shape like a second skin.

She gave him a lingering kiss on the forehead, then turned and left his room. He stammered into the phone as he watched his mother's shape leave. Damn, she was getting to him. Again.

"H-hi Anne. How ya' doin'?"

"I'm fine, but I thought I'd hear from you by now. Or did somebody wear you out last night?", she chuckled.

"Um, well I guess the whole weekend is wearing me out. Sorry. I had meant to call you a lot earlier than this, but I did just wake up."

"That's okay. I understand. Do you want to take the day off and catch me later in the week?", she winced.

"Oh no! In fact, on the way home last night, I was thinking about something."

"What's that?", Anne asked, intrigued.

"Would you mind if we made some plans to include Kelly for this evening?"

"Jesus, Tim! What do you take me for. Watching you go out with Kelly is one thing, but I'm not going to have three people in my bed at one time."

"No! Wait! That isn't what I meant."

"Then maybe you better explain it to me" she challenged.

"Something Kelly said last night had me thinking about a friend of mine who might be a good match for her. What I was thinking was that we might setup a double date with Kelly and my friend Mark, if it was okay with you."

"I'm sorry, Tim. You had me going for a minute. But the double date idea is fine with me, though I can't speak for Kelly."

"Well would you like to ask her, while I check with Mark?"

"Okay. Call me back in about half an hour. Bye.'

She hung up before he could say another word.

'Gee,' he thought. She must really like the idea to take off like that. But so did he, for that matter. He called Mark and told him about Kelly. Not everything, but everything that Mark should know about a prospective date.

Unfortunately, Mark had been the brunt of a lot of jokes when they were in high school, and although he held no grudge over it, he had become wary of the jokes and pranks that came his way because of his short physical stature and his relatively long, fat cock.

At five-foot-three, Mark's nine-plus inch cock had caused him to suffer such labels as "elephant-man", "mighty midget" and "the big stick with the kid attached", among others. It was more envy than anything else that had his classmates teasing him, but he still became gun-shy over it.

A lot of his friends would have used such a tool to exploit as many of their female acquaintances as they could handle. But Mark went the other way. He became painfully shy around girls and still wasn't over it three-plus years after escaping the adolescent environment of high school.

Tim had assured him that while Kelly might be a little overwhelming at first, he was sure they would have a good time. Mark was reluctant, but he knew Tim was never cruel to him, even though he wasn't above ribbing him once in a while. Tim was, after all, just about his best friend. So he relented and okayed the date.

It had taken Tim so long to convince Mark to join them that his half-hour was up. He called Anne's number. The first ring hadn't finished before Anne picked up.

"Tim! Kelly really likes the idea. Is six o'clock okay?"

"Six is fine and I'll pass that on to Mark. But what if it hadn't been me calling?" he chided playfully.

"Well," she said sheepishly, "nobody else calls me except the office and they don't call on Sunday."

"Oh. Sorry. I would have thought that you might have a guy or two calling on you once in a while."

"I guess that's my fault. I've been kind of a recluse since Louie died. I haven't been very good company for a long while."

"There are lots of men that wouldn't let that stop them. Ask Kelly about some of the men she's known. She gave me an ear full about that very subject last night."

"Gee! And did you talk about me to her, too?" she bridled.

"Only in general terms and, no, I didn't talk about our activities the night before."

"Oh. Sorry. Some men can't resist bragging about their conquests. You don't seem like that kind, and I guess I should trust my feelings more", she explained.

"It's okay. Your right about most men and their bragging. Guess the male ego is one thing that some men can't stop feeding."

"Well, I can feed your ego if you want me to."

"Um. No, that's okay. I'm not real big on that."

Turning sultry on him, Anne asked, "Well why don't you tell me some of the things your going do to me that make me want to brag about you?"

"Mmm! I could do that."

For the next twenty minutes, Tim spoke of the pleasures of her flesh and the many ways he would like to enjoy them, spoke of the ways he would maul her breasts, ease off and kiss and caress them, just to prolong her torture. While he talked, he heard the quickening of Anne's breath and the appreciative sighs and moans as he detailed the various things he thought would please her.

When he then described the tortures he envisioned playing across her tits, he heard Anne shudder, panting into the phone. He paused. Breath was rasping from her throat and he could almost feel the convulsive shudders that were dancing through her body. His mind played images of her from their Friday night date that matched the sounds coming through the phone.

When she didn't say anything after a few moments, he said, "Are you alright, Anne?"

After another moment's pause, she said, "God, Tim! You do it to me even on the phone. I can't wait to see you tonight. Promise me you'll do these things to me tonight!" She was begging.

Sweating himself, he said "I'll do what I can. Just remember, this was supposed to be a double date tonight", he reminded her.

"I know, but if there is any time to ourselves...?"

"Oh yeah", he promised. "You can count on it."

She could just about hear the grin that accompanied his promise.

"Okay then. We'll see you about six, then. Bye, Tim."

"That's six o'clock. Bye, Anne."

Tim shut the cordless phone off and stood up from the bed, intent on returning the phone to his mother's room. Throwing on a pair of shorts, he left his room only to nearly trip over Helen, who was leaning against the wall just outside of his room. But she wasn't just standing there. She had both hands inside her shorts, masturbating with an urgency that showed through her startled expression. Her lovely face changed to a plea for release.

"I'm sorry Tim. But I heard you telling Anne what you were going to do to her and it really turned me on. I was just thinking how it would all feel."

Unrelieved from his own arousal, embarrassed by what his mother had heard and angered over being eavesdropped on, Tim exploded. His first move pushed her flat against the wall. Ditching his own shorts and dropping the phone, he bent to rip Helen's shorts from her hips and down her legs. Standing again, he yanked hard at the neckline of her tank top, spilling her full tits into plain sight with the neckline trapped under them.

"You really want to know what it would feel like?", he raged. "Did you hear the way I described the rough sex she likes to get into? Is that what you want to feel, Mom?" he growled.

"All of it!", she pleaded, crying.

Tim used both hands to mash Helen's tits flat to her chest, then squeezed them tightly, pinched and twisted the nipples. Bringing his mouth to her breasts, he sucked and bit them.

"OOOWWWWW...," she screamed. "TIIIIIIIM!"

"This is what she likes, sometimes", he snapped. Harsh pinches with his thumb and forefingers punctuated his claim. "Is that what you wanted to feel?"

She shrieked, but her body bucked against him, telling him what the answer was.

"Yeeessss!", she cried, tears wetting her cheeks. She grabbed his shoulders, attempting to pull her abusing son to her, drawing greater intensity from her own participation.

"There's more!", he hissed! He made fists, catching her breasts within his balled hands. Helen's eyes streamed tears as it dragged on. She winced and gasped as she felt his lust and anger. But she also felt the wild excitement of her own responses to what she viewed as one of her fantasies. Her ex had given her this fantasy only twice in their twenty-two year marriage. The long-frustrated hunger flared in her.

"Yes, YES! Tim! More...!", she pleaded.

Tim's attention turned to her lower body. He knelt before her, pressing her legs open to allow him access to her. Soon his tongue and teeth were caressing and nipping at her womanhood while his hands returned to torturing her breasts. Moments later, he brought a hand down and used his fingers to probe her.

He was surprisingly gentle at first, but when his fingers were buried deep in her and wet with her juices, he withdrew them and used one to invade her ass. She cried out, but soon felt the base pleasures overtaking her.

"OH GOD, TIM!!! DO IT...!", she begged again. "Mooorrrre... harder...", her voice trailed off.

Her hands jerked from his shoulders to his head. She laced her fingers in his hair and began pulling him into her. She made fists in his hair, as the first pain-delayed orgasm struck her. The discomfort and pain sought the demons in her that she had all but forgotten. And the demons rampaged through her, having wakened from their long sleep.

Her eyes locked onto Tim's face. Somewhere behind the harsh punishing lust, she read fear in his eyes. It made no sense to her, but it told her that his heart wasn't in this fierce assault. Her own lust kept the thought in the background.

The first climax was the first of many. Tim kept at her, crushing and caressing her breasts, in turn, while he sucked and bit her clit and finger fucked both of her holes. It seemed endless, like a long tunnel when the light at the other end doesn't get any nearer. Waves and troughs raced through her.

At length, he stopped.

Looking up into her tear streaked face, he uttered in a low growl, "My turn now." The anger and lust was still there, but she saw a painful look in his eyes.

He stood before her and looked into her eyes for a moment. No words were spoken, but he nodded questioningly and she nodded back her consent. He reached around her and picked her up by the ass. He hoisted her to his waist and pulled her legs around his waist. Reaching under her, he brought his rock hard cock up to her pussy and thrust it into her.

"OOoooo, Tim! she shrieked, clinging to his neck.

Tim continued to thrust his cock into his mother while they worked to lowered her position until his cock head began crashing into her cervix. Wincing each time he hit bottom, she still savored how full she was. His thick cock stretched her so that no contour of him was missed and no nerve of hers either.

The orgasms returned as he filled her. It was draining and exquisite. She felt her muscles growing fatigued as they spasmed through one wave after another. She was loosing her leg grip on Tim's waist. He seemed to sense it, because he lifted her off of his cock and set her on her feet.

But he wasn't done. He steered her to the banister at the top of the stairs and bent her over it. Lowering himself, he place his cock head at her anus and slowly, gently pushed into her. Because Helen was tense, entry was slow and deliciously painful. But both of them continued to force the entry.

Tim took lots of time to reach her depths. Helen noted, in a moment of detachment, that this was an odd view of the front door and it was a good thing no one else was around to enter that door.

He brought them to a measured pace and kept the rhythm. Tim caressed her body from thigh to scalp, touching every part of her that she had taught him was pleasure. At length, he settled into massaging her clit and her breasts while he filled her backside.

Soon he brought her to another climax. A moment later, he withdrew from her ass and laid her on the floor. He straddled her chest, laying his cock between her tits. He placed her hands on her tits.

"Jerk me off with them", he demanded. She did. Helen stretched her neck to bring her head up to catch the crown of his manhood in her lips as he thrust upward between her sore breasts.

Her efforts were not wasted, as Tim was soon on the verge of cumming. Rolling off of her, he told her to suck him off. She did. She knelt between his legs and aggressively engulfed his entire length. When he came, she took it all down her throat.

Tim slumped against the banister. Helen laid back, flipping her legs out over his. They both lay quiet for a while. It had been lustful and angry. And frighteningly satisfying.

At length, Tim broke into tears. He wept "I'm so sorry, Mom. I lost it. I didn't man to hurt you."

Pulling herself up to hug him, she tried to ease the pain so it wouldn't show so in his eyes.

"I know, Tim. Between that phone call and finding me listening in and in that state, who wouldn't loose it."

"Besides", she said, "I wanted it. Remember? I was begging you for it. And if you want to know the truth, even the anger you started with added a bit of spice to it." Half smirking to herself, she said, "Wouldn't want it like that all the time, but it did give something different to the feel of it."

Lifting his chin, she looked into his face and saw more of the pain that she barely recognized earlier.

"Aw, Tim! It's okay. Really", she said in hushed tones. "We all lose it now and then. You're no different", she comforted. "I know you didn't really mean to hurt me!"

Tearfully, he said, "But at first, I did!"

He retreated into himself. Whispering, he said, "It scares me, Mom!"

Seeing the turmoil in his eyes, she gently embraced him and spoke softly of how she loved him and was glad to see that the aggression was something that he wasn't comfortable with. They sat quietly, rocking in each others arms.

A little later, Helen straightened and look him in the face again.

"Tim? Does Anne really like to be, well... abused like that during sex?"

"Believe it or not, she does like it rougher than I ever thought about. Not all of the time, and not as harsh as I just did to you, but she likes it in the mix, I guess. Mostly, she likes what I guess you'd call 'rough sex', but at times it goes beyond that. It threw me, but she seems to need it and I can't say I mind. It scared me at first, though. And you liked it, up to a point, too. Didn't you."

It wasn't a question.

Squirming, she said, "Yes. I did. Up to a point."

Her arms encircled his neck and she kissed him long and gentle.

"But most of the time I like it like this." She raised up and lowered herself onto his cock, which had hardened during the kiss. Breathing her words into their kiss, Helen said, "So if I'm going to go around provoking you, I'd better be careful just how I do it."

Breaking the kiss, he said, "And I better keep my temper under better control." Then he muttered, "Odd! I've never had a problem with my temper before."

"Hmm! Wonder why that is", Helen said, as she rocked on his manhood. "Talk about it later, maybe?" she suggested.

"Might be a good idea", he mused. "Since I don't want to be hurting my teacher", he chuckled.

Turning serious, Tim said " I think I better have a talk with Anne too."

"You like it, but you're not sure you can keep up with her need for it?", she asked.

"Something like that. She's solid enough to take everything she's ask me for, but I don't want to find out too late that I gone too far by misunderstanding what she wants.

"I hope she doesn't think I'm a wimp for trying to keep it down a little."

Helen let out a more relaxed laugh at his dilemma. "I wonder if it would be a first for a woman to think less of a man who didn't like hurting her."

More concerned with the moment, she brought her hands to the sides of his head and guided him to a long, sensuous kiss. Gladly focusing on her intent, his own hands caressed and smoothed over the flesh he had just been abusing so ruthlessly. He let his fingers apologize to her body, treating each wounded curve and crevasse with healing affection, love, then, with increasing lust.

Kissing him, breathing sighs into his lips, and returning his offerings, Helen slowly spiraled into intensity, drawing him into her web.

There, on the landing, with the help of a thankfully sturdy banister, she showed him a few things he'd not considered before.

TiberiusM
TiberiusM
52 Followers