Needful Things

Story Info
A middle aged lady buys an antique love charm
1.1k words
4
14.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers

NEEDFUL THINGS
(with apologies to Stephen King)

Diiinggg! The shop bell gave a resounding ring as Mrs Pennington-Smythe pushed open the door of the dingy old shop.

Amelia Pennington-Smythe was the haughty national delegate of the Association of Towns Women's Clubs and as such she travelled around the country to various meetings. As a keen collector of antiques and object d'art whenever she saw an antique shop she just had to have a browse around.

On entering the shop which rejoiced in the name of 'NEEDFUL THINGS'

she immediately regretted it. Never had she seen such an untidy, dirty shop. Everything seemed to be covered in a layer of dust that had been undisturbed for years. As there was no sign of anyone serving, Amelia resolved to do a quick about turn and leave the shop. The door had shut behind her and it seemed to stuck. She wrestled with it, but failed to move it. As she pushed and pulled she saw a sign on the door that read 'YOU ARE WELCOME TO LOOK BUT YOU MUST BUY.' We'll see about that, she thought. No way was she going to buy anything from this grotty old shop.

'Hello, hello. This door is stuck. Is anyone there?' she called in an angry tone. There was no response. Oh well she thought, I may as well have a look round while am waiting for the idiot who owns this dump to come and let me out. Amelia glanced disdainfully round the shop. Never had she seen such a motley collection of old junk.

Amelia's face was set in a scornful frown as she looked around, avoiding contact with any of the dusty surfaces. She shuddered as she walked into a cobweb dangling from the ceiling. She wiped the clinging web from her face with a tissue, vowing never to set foot in such a dreadful place ever again. Then suddenly her gaze fell on a bright silver box. Oddly there was no dust on it at all. It looked bright and cared for, unlike everything else in the shop. Amelia carefully lifted the lid and gasped as she saw the contents. It was a strangely carved piece of ivory in the form of a phallus with little nude figure scrambling over it. Amelia picked it up, blushing as she realized what she was holding.

"Delightful little thing, is it not?" a croaking voice inquired.

Amelia jumped out of her skin. She had not noticed the wizened old man who had suddenly appeared at the rear of the shop. Flustered at being found holding such an object, Amelia quickly replaced it in its box.

"Um, I was er just um er browsing," stuttered the embarrassed Mrs Pennington-Smythe.

'It's very reasonably priced, dear lady and very rare. It is an ancient oriental love charm.'

'I assure you my good man I am not interested.'

'Are you sure, dear lady? It could be a good investment?'

Amelia began to think. Although repulsed by the shop, the object and the wizened old man her knowledge of old ivory antiques told her the item could be valuable to a collector. She wondered how much the man would want for it. As if reading her mind the man said 'I will give you a very good price for cash. I am rather old fashioned. I do not like credit cards. Amelia though fast. She knew she had less than fifty pounds in her purse.

'Oh that settles it,' she said. 'I can't afford it. 'I have little cash on me.'

'Can you afford £38.46?'

A strange price Amelia thought. She took out her purse and counted the cash. 'Thirty five, six, seven plus 2 fifty pence pieces makes £38 and....46p' Amelia gasped in surprise. She had the exact amount asked for. In a daze she handed over the cash and before she knew what was happening she was on her way out of the old shop with the mysterious box in her bag.

She just heard the shop keeper's parting words 'Everyone gets what they need at Needful Things.

When Amelia arrived back at her hotel room she immediately examined her strange purchase. As she handled the object she found it was amazingly tactile – polished as if it had been handled thousands of times. She ran her fingers along it and she was aware of a feeling in her loins that she had not felt for years. Her sex life had long finished. Her aged husband no longer had the inclination. She closed her eyes as she handled the object. Strangely she found that the object began to feel like hard flesh as if she were caressing a stiff penis. Amelia was conscious of a stirring inside her knickers. She realized that her vagina was beginning to moisten just as it did when she was a nubile teenager.

'Oooh' she groaned as she moved her fingers up her stocking encased thighs seeking out the crotch of her knickers, wanting to satiate that feeling that was increasing every moment. She needed to masturbate something she had not done for years. Amelia breathed heavily as she hitched her skirt up so that she could better reach her damp crotch.

In a moment her fingers were tracing the cleft in her knickers as she sought to put out the fire that raging there.

Amelia lowered her pretty knickers enjoying the lewdness of her private passion.

Amelia fingered the pouting lips of her hot, wet pussy.

Then she knew what she had to do. She reached for the strange phallic object and thrust it into her waiting hole.

The feeling was amazing. The object seemed to take on a life of its own. It moved writhing within her without help from Amelia. It pushed and withdrew then plunged in again, penetrating the depth of her vagina. Her mature vulva responded, juicing up to lubricate the pulsating cock. Amelia enjoyed her first orgasm in years, but still the ivory prick pistoned in and out. Amelia was being fucked. Suddenly she felt the presence of a young, virile man. He was there with her, fucking her as she had never been fucked before. His penis felt wonderful. It was large enough to just stretch her vaginal walls, but not so big as to be uncomfortable. The young man was sensitive to her needs as if he was just there to pleasure her.

Amelia was lost in a word of passion. The young man fucked her into orgasm after orgasm. When she was spent she fell into a deep, contented sleep.

Everyone gets what they need from Needful Things.

Amelia sighed contentedly.

MarkCane
MarkCane
92 Followers