Needing to Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my dick in my hand and dropping to my knees over her began pumping it furiously as she came! I shot off all over her! My hot cum landing on her tits and tummy as she pumped her hand in her hot wet box! She took her free hand and rubbed my seed into her skin as she came again!

“OH YES CUM ON ME OHHHHHHHH GOD SAM OH!”

She fell back as I dropped on her kissing her. I pulled her fingers sticky wet with her juices to my lip and sucked them as we both herd the tent flap open! Marry was the first in pulling me from Amy. Todd was right behind her and he moved over my Amy as Marry took my still hard dick into her mouth!

Todd didn’t say anything he just moved between my wife’s leg’s and I watched as he pushed his iron hard dick deep into my wife! She wrapped her legs around him accepting him as she looked at me letting Marry suck me! He began to fuck her hard as she pulled him tightly to her heaving body with her legs!

Marry let go of my dick and went down on all fours! She pulled me to her from behind and guided my dick into her hot box! My hard cock slipped easily into her wet vagina and I felt the bottom of her vagina stretch as I pushed into it! I began fucking her hard as I held her by the hips watching Todd’s dick as he pulled it in and out of my wife s’ wet sex hole! She was grunting with each thrust making me pound harder into Marry! I wanted to see my wife come on my friends’ dick!

“I could feel Marries fingers as she began playing with her own clit and by the sounds she was making I knew she was very close! Suddenly Todd began to grunt and pumping harder into Amy! I could see his white sperm pushing out around his cock as he positioned in and out of Amy’s pussy!

“HO GOD YES AMY TAKE IT AAAGGGAAAAAOOOMMMMM!”

She began to shudder in her own climax on Todd’s softening dick just as Marry came on me both girl’s grunting as they came!

It was a mixed sound of them as they came same time! “OHAUMM GAUMOHHH ASSSTT!”

Todd pulled out of Amy leaving her hole open as his seed ran out of her and back over her ass hole! Marry pulled off of me and slipped between Amy’s legs licking up as much of Todd’s cum as she could before moving to clean his dick with her mouth!

As more of his cum leaked out of Amy Marry moved back to my wife and started to lick and suck her pussy! It was the first time that Amy had ever had another woman and by the look on her face it might not be the last! She put her hands into Marries hair pulling her face tight into her pussy and came again!

“OHHH MARRYYYYY GODDDDDDD! NO MORE OHHHHHH!”

Amy pulled Marry up her body and Todd and I watched as the two girls kissed their tongs dancing with each other! I still had not cum and was very hard as Marry rolled onto her back. She held her arms up to me and I moved between her legs slipping back into her pussy. I started out with a slow steady rhythm fucking her deeply with each thrust. Amy moved over setting by Todd and as she kissed him I grunted pumping his girl full of cum!

“UMMMM GGUUU OH YEAAASSSSS!”

“OK, That’s it give it to me! Oh I feel it! I feel you pumping into MEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

Marry came to! Both of us were shaking hard in each other’s arms. I held her until my cock softened and slipped out of her! I moved off of her and Amy moved in to lick all my seed from Marries sweet box as it seeped out of her! The two girls moved away from each other.

We all just kind of looked at each other not believing what we had just done. Amy slipped her little dress on. “I need a shower and some coffee. Come on Marry you can wash my back. The two of you can make breakfast!” Marry slipped her top on leaving off her shorts letting her bar little ass hang out as they went to the bathroom.

Todd and I just looked at each other, “You ok buddy?” I asked him.

“Yea if you are! You don’t know how long I have wanted to do that!”

“Yes I do I have seen you look at her. Besides Marry is no slouch in the looks department either. Is this where it stops or do we play with each other?”

“Well I hope to get to play with Amy a lot! But I think it is up to the girls.”

I poured us a cup of coffee as I watched the two girls walking back both of them only half dressed and walking hand in hand! “Well I looks like they are going to be ok with it!” I looked at Todd and we just smiled at each other!

12