Needlepoint and Cream Pie

Story Info
Cyleste discovers Brett is a cumslut and loves it.
6.7k words
4.75
202.6k
258
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,345 Followers

Bukkake: The act of multiple men ejaculating onto one person's face.
cumslut: A person seen as one who will do anything to receive a man's semen

The quiet sound of tires on asphalt drew Cyleste and Brett into its spell. In the back of Brett's big pick-up, Cyleste's precious antique dresser was lashed down. It was the second half of a day spent driving to pick up her online auction win. Corn and soybean flashed by hypnotically on either side and the conversation had veered into dangerous territory.

"So, do you watch a lot of porn?" she asked once the setting sun had ended its pink, purple, and gold light show.

"Define a lot," he said, laughing again. The drive had been filled with easy laughter. For the last three years, Brett and Cyleste had been work neighbors. She ran the watch store next door to the shoe store he managed. On slower days at the strip mall, they would meet on the sidewalk between their stores and chat. Those conversation had always been tame and generic, focused on how slow it was, what the weather would do, and occasionally a funny story about a difficult customer.

"I'm serious," she said, contradicting her words by giggling.

"First of all, pretty girls don't watch porn."

"Oh, don't start that again," she said. In the dark cab of the pick-up, he saw she was smiling, but couldn't tell if she was blushing. "I'm too skinny, too short, and too flat-chested to be pretty. And have you ever looked at my nose? It looks like Michael Jackson's nose, after surgery."

"You have a cute nose," Brett promised, still amazed that Cyleste had no idea the impact she had on men. She was short, barely over five feet tall. And while she thought her breasts were too small, they matched her petite size perfectly. "You're not short, you're fun-sized."

"Do you think that's wrong?"

"Being short?"

"No, silly, that I like to watch porn. Is that weird for a girl to say?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Do you watch a lot of porn?"

"Hey, that's not fair! That's the question I asked you!" she said, playfully slapping him.

"I'm a guy, Cyleste. Of course I watch porn. All guys do."

"What kind of porn do you like?"

"No way," he laughed. "You first."

"Maybe what I watch is really sick and twisted."

"Yeah, right. If you've watched it, I've seen it."

"Pee vids? You ever watch those?"

"I've seen a few. Who does the peeing?"

"Oh, I didn't know there was more than one kind. I only saw one where the guy was peeing on the girl."

"Did you like it?"

"Not really. I thought it was going to be something different."

"Like what?"

"Like a facial. Those are the kinds I like best." She covered her face with her hands. "And I can't believe I just admitted that."

Brett used her embarrassed moment to adjust the front of his pants. "No shit?"

"No shit," she said, putting her hands down and staring straight ahead. "What about you? What do you like to watch?"

"The usual kind," he hedged. "Lesbian stuff. That's always good for me."

"Is that all you watch?"

"No, but you know the deal, you go with what works."

"Yeah," Cyleste giggled. "I guess those others probably wouldn't do much for you, would they?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. I like those, too."

"Now you're just saying that."

"No, I'm serious. I'll use facials sometimes."

"Use," she repeated, giggling. "I like that."

"Well, what do you do when you're watching porn? Needlepoint?"

Cyleste laughed hard and Brett laughed with her. "I do a lot of needlepoint," she howled.

"I should have said knitting," he said, still laughing. "Needlepoint doesn't sound right for a guy to say," and that set the two of them off again. When their laughter finally eased, Brett was still curious. "You really like watching facials?"

"Yeah, I do," Cyleste admitted, wiping away a tear from laughing so hard. "Well, if I'm going to do some needlepoint, I do."

"And how often do you needlepoint?"

"A couple times a week. What about you?"

"Yeah, about that." Brett was aware of how she was staring at him and wondering if she could tell he was lying. Brett masturbated four or five times a week, even if he was getting laid regularly. He wanted to ask if she liked facials in real life, too, but didn't think it was appropriate. Instead, he asked, "Ever figure out why you like watching those?"

"Why do you watch lesbians? If they're real lesbians, they wouldn't want you to join in."

"I know. It's easy, two hot women for the price of one, you know? What about you?"

"I like how it looks when a guy gets off. And I think it's sexy to see it dripping off her face or when she plays with it. Is that weird?"

Brett needed to adjust again. He checked the corner of his eyes and saw her looking at him. He tried to ignore the uncomfortable bend he was feeling as his prick grew harder. "What about when they cum on her tongue?"

"Yeah, that's hot, too. Or when they cum on her tongue and then she kisses her girlfriend. That's really hot!" Brett squirmed. "Problem?" she asked.

"Maybe we should talk about something else for a while," he said, unable to tolerate the bend any longer. He grabbed the front of his pants. If that offended her, she would have to deal with it.

"Feeling like doing some needlepoint?"

"Yeah, something like that," he laughed.

"I saw this one video where there were a bunch of guys who came on her. They didn't do her, you know, have sex with her. Well, I guess she played with them. Sucking them some. But mostly, they just stood in a circle and came on her."

"Bukkake," Brett said, glad he had adjusted himself. He could deal with a raging hard-on, but the way he had been bent was hurting. When he glanced at her, he saw the puzzled look on her face. "That's what that's called. I think it's Japanese. Otherwise, it's just a gang-bang."

"Bukkake," Cyleste repeated, trying out the word. "Does it always include her girlfriend licking her clean, too?"

"No, I don't think so," he said, feeling his prick pounding against his zipper.

"Okay. Well, it would have been hotter if some guy had licked her clean. I don't know, seeing two chicks together doesn't do a lot for me."

"That doesn't sound gay to you?"

"Why? It's not as if he's sucking any of the guys, right?"

"Yeah, but most guys sort of freak out about that sort of thing." Brett squirmed again. He was not one of those kind of guys. But he could tell, Cyleste misinterpreted his squirming.

"Guys like you," she said, her voice soft and apologetic.

Brett sighed. How much was he willing to admit? His throbbing cock gave him one answer, but could he trust that advice? He saw how Cyleste had taken a sudden interest in staring out of her window at the dark rows of corn and soybeans. "I think that's hot as hell," he said, his own voice as soft as a whisper.

"Excuse me?" she asked, looking at him.

Brett cleared his throat. "I said, I think that's hot as hell."

"Bullshit, but thanks," she said, choosing her window again.

"I'm serious."

"Have you ever... you know, tasted it before?"

He nodded before glancing at her to make sure she was looking. She was. In the dim glow of the night and dashboard lights, their eyes met. "More than once."

"Yours?"

"Well, when I'm doing needlepoint, it is handy," he said, drawing a giggle from her.

"But you've done it on purpose, right?"

The road in front of Brett was long, straight, and flat. With cruise control set, his only job was to aim his truck in the right direction. Still, he stared straight ahead, feeling Cyleste's stare against the side of his face. He felt like he was blushing. Was he? Did it show? He didn't know. Even a glance in his rearview mirror couldn't answer those questions. "Have you ever heard of a creampie?"

"Why do I think you're not talking about cream pie versus coconut pie?"

"It's when a guy goes down on a woman after..." he swallowed hard. "After they've made love." He felt a new pounding in his body, his heart against his chest. Was he really have this conversation?

"You do that?"

"I have," he said, sure that he was blushing.

"Fuck, that's hot as hell," she said in a hoarse whisper he barely heard. When he glanced at her, he saw her squirming, too. Hearing her use the word "fuck" got to him, too. So far, they had been careful with their language. He was sure he had heard her say it before, but he couldn't think of when.

"I did it during a threeway once."

"Stop it."

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"No, I meant, stop it because you're getting me excited."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"I don't know. I know you're making me want to do some needlepoint." When Cyleste giggled again, all Brett could notice was how musical of sound that was.

"You could if you wanted to."

"While you're driving?"

"Why not? I'm the one driving."

"I think I can control myself." She squirmed again before adding, "Maybe."

"Well, now you know my big secret."

"I don't understand."

"I like that. I like doing that."

"Giving cream pies? What guy doesn't?"

"No, I mean eating them."

"Oh!" she said, making him wonder what she thought he meant from the beginning. "You mean, you did that? During your threesome?" He nodded. "After the other guy, it was two guys and a girl, right?" Another nod from him. "So after the other guy, um, did her, you went down on her?"

"Well, I wasn't going to do it while he was doing her."

"So you're not gay"

"No, I don't think so. I just, I don't know. I'm not afraid to taste myself."

"I thought you said the other guy had been doing her."

"I did."

"And you still went down on her?" He nodded. "And liked it?"

"Yeah. Is that wrong?"

"Did she like it?"

"I guess. I mean, she came again. I think I know what I'm doing when I'm down there."

"What about the other guy? Did he freak out?"

"Yeah, a little. That's why I said most guys think it's weird."

"What if I woman goes down on you, will you still kiss her?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"But what if she finishes you while she's down there, how about then?"

"I'd still kiss her."

"What if she forgets to swallow before she kisses you?"

"Stop it," Brett said, growing worried how much excitement he could take inside his pants. If he got any more excited, he would start leaking pre-cum and how would he explain that?

"Ever lick it off anywhere else?"

"Like where?"

"I don't know, like from her chest or anything?"

He shook his head. "I would, but it's never happened."

"What if it belonged to someone else? Would you do it then, too?"

"Yeah, I think I would."

"You think, but you don't know."

He laughed. "Well, it's not as if I ever had the chance."

"Right," Cyleste said, looking forward. She wiggled in her seat again. "Okay, imagine it was a bukkake situation, would you lick her clean afterwards."

"Okay, now we really have to stop," he said, clutching the front of his pants.

"Problem?"

"Yeah, I'm hard as hell and I don't want to cream my jeans," he said, too close to care if it was a polite thing to admit or not.

"Let me see it."

"No."

"Why? You can't drive and show it to me at the same time?"

"No, it's not that. If I pull it out, I'm going to want to play with it."

"I could play with it for you."

"Do you want to do more than play with it?"

"Not really," Cyleste said. "Is that okay?"

"Hm, let me think. Is it okay for a beautiful woman to give me a hand-job? Yeah, I think so."

Giggling, Cyleste slapped him again. "You're a nut."

"I'd like to bust a nut," he said, spying a rest area up ahead. Rather than risk getting jerked off while driving, he pulled in, parking away from the other cars. "This okay?"

Cyleste giggled again. "It's like we're parking."

"Is it okay if we kiss?"

"Hm, I'm going to touch your penis and you want to know if it's okay for us to kiss, too?"

"Does that mean 'yes?'"

"You're a nut," she repeated, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. "Better?"

"Almost," he said, cradling the back of her head in his hand and pressing his lips against hers. As he held her face against his, he used his other hand to undo the front of his pants. Once his pants were pulled open, Cyleste put her hand on top his prick. She moaned as soon as she touched it. With a soft, slow motion, she began stroking him up and down. Her tiny hand felt good. He moaned, too.

"I want to see you cum," she said between kisses, looking down between his legs. "Let me know when, okay?"

"Sure," he agreed, going back to kissing her. It wasn't going to take long. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? He didn't know. Considering where they were parked, he was sure they shouldn't take too long. But if he came too fast, would she think he had no self control or would she think he was that excited? As she tugged and pulled gently on his hard cock, he realized he didn't have much time to decide. Lost inside her kiss, he allowed nature to take its course. "Oh yeah," he said, pulling away from her lips. "I'm really close."

"You feel so good," she said, looking down, as if she was addressing his hard dick. "Do it for me, Brett. Do it." Moaning again, he moved his hips in counter-point to her strokes. He was so close. He moaned again, wanting to tell her, but unable to manage more than a moan. Getting the message, she reached down with her other hand, too. Stroking him a bit faster, she brought him off, aiming his cumshot for her open palm. He came, shooting off against her hand. "Oh wow," she purred as soon as he started. "Do it, Brett. Do it." After his last spurt, he shivered. Running her thumb up the bottom of his shaft, she milked one final droplet from his prick and into her hand before holding her hand up to his mouth. "Now eat it," she said.

Brett didn't hesitate to ask questions. He pressed his mouth against her hand, licking and lapping at her palm as if he was a dog cleaning gravy off his master's hand. She helped him, pressing her palm against his mouth and tongue, feeding it to him as fast as he could lick until there was nothing left.

"Fuck, that is the hottest thing I've ever seen," she said, sitting back in her seat. She pulled the front of her pants open and shoved her hand inside. "This is okay, right?"

"Go for it," he said, his voice a hoarse, raspy growl.

"Kiss me."

He did.

"Mm, you taste good," she said between kisses. He could smell her, smell how excited she was, and he felt the way her hand moved urgently inside her panties. Moments later, her body went tense and she lost her ability to kiss him back. He kept kissing her, though, and she seemed to like it. When her orgasm was done, she sighed and smiled. "Now start driving before we get in trouble."

He put his truck back in gear, backed out of the space, and hit the road again. "Did we really just do that?" he asked. He knew they had. His pants were still pulled open and his prick hung out.

"You tell me," she said, holding a finger to his nose. He couldn't resist. He grabbed her finger with his mouth and sucked it. "That was really hot." He guessed she meant more than him sucking on her finger.

"Yeah it was."

"Feel better?"

"For now."

"Eating your cum really doesn't bother you, does it?"

Brett laughed. "Did it seemed that way?"

"No," she said, laughing a little. "I mean, it's cool that you're cool like that."

"I'm not gay."

"Did I say you were?"

"No, but I'm just saying, okay? I'm not squeamish, that's all. I like girls."

"Have you ever been with another guy?"

"No. The closest was that one threesome and our swords never crossed."

"Did you want your swords to cross?" she asked, laughing at how he said it.

"Not really."

"But you did go down on her after he came inside of her, right?"

"Yeah." Brett nodded. "I didn't care that he had just done that." But as he said the words, he knew that wasn't quite right. "Okay, maybe I did care, but that's where it gets twisted."

"You wanted to eat her more because he just fucked her, didn't you?"

"Do you think that makes me gay?"

"No, but I think there's more to it," she said, making Brett squirm, but not from a rising thrill. He squirmed because he was getting nervous. Cyleste guessed it. "You want to suck dick, don't you?"

"I don't know," he admitted.

"Come on, you want to drink that hot cum right from the spigot, don't you?" she teased.

"Stop it," he said, squirming again.

Cyleste put her hand in his lap, squeezing his prick. "Tell me the truth. You want it, don't you?" She could feel his hardness. How could he lie?

"I don't know what I want."

"But you like the dick, don't you?"

He snorted. "That's all I like."

"But you'd suck it if you could, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe."

"What if he came on you? Would you like that?"

"No."

"What if he came in your mouth? Would you like that better?"

"Yes."

"Interesting," she said, still caressing his hard cock. "I think we need to do this."

"Do what?"

"Have bukkake party. You and me."

"It takes more than just us."

"I know, but would you do it with me?"

"Does anyone have to know it's me?"

Cyleste laughed. "They better not know it's me, that's for damn sure."

"So, strangers?"

"Hot looking strangers."

"With big dicks?"

"Sure, I don't care. I'm not going to ride any of them. I just want them to cum on me and you to lick me clean."

Brett and Cyleste spent the last hour of their drive talking about the idea. Brett wasn't sure if she was serious or enjoying the fantasy, but the more they talked about it, the more he wanted it. When they reached her small house, he helped her muscle the big dresser inside her garage where she would refinish it. "I had fun today," he said, walking out the garage door towards his big truck.

"Me too," she said, following after him and closing the door. "Do you work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I open. You?" he asked, opening his door to the cab.

"I don't go in until one. Do you want to come inside for a minute?"

It felt to Brett as if she was being polite, nothing more. "Nah, it's okay. It's late."

Cyleste smiled at him. "What if I said I want you to help me with some needlepoint?" Brett closed the door to his truck and followed her inside. Cyleste's tiny home was filled with antique furniture, knick-knacks, lamps, and interesting curios. He didn't get much of a chance to admire it until she stepped forward and kissed him. His eyes locked on hers as she stood against him, rubbing the front of his pants. "I want you to cum on me, that's all. Can you do that?" He nodded, too dumbfounded to speak. "Is it okay if I get undressed?"

"Yes," he managed, his voice a hoarse whisper.

"You too, get naked, but this is all we're going to do, okay?"

"Yes," he hissed, which sounded better than the hoarse whisper he first managed. As he pulled off his clothes, his eyes never left Cyleste. He watched as she pulled off her t-shirt and unsnapped her bra. Her breasts were small, but still worked on her small frame. In her hands, her breasts were a handful. In his hands, they wouldn't be, but he didn't try to touch her. They shimmied out of their pants together. Brett saw how her dark tan never stopped, even when she pulled off her panties.

"I need to shave," she said, cupping her pussy. He couldn't tell, but then, he wasn't touching her.

When they were both naked, she knelt in front of him. One of her tiny hands stayed between her legs, rubbing and stroking her pussy. With her other hand, she caressed his hard prick. "Do it, Brett," she said, looking up at him with pretty grin on her face. "Cum on me. Be my bukkake party." She licked and sucked him a few times, her hand never left his cock and balls, but she allowed him to do the work as her eyes slipped back and forth between his hand (and cock) and his face. "Do it," she said, like before. "Cum on me."

BuckyDuckman
BuckyDuckman
6,345 Followers
12