Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she shimmied up to him, John seemed not even to notice her. She couldn't see his eyes behind his shades and she could only hope he was watching her as she began to shake her hips and roll her shoulders. She felt like a lap dancer trying to impress a client and was a little ashamed of it, but she had an urgent need to have him want her again.

At last she caught his eye. He lowered his head and looked over the top of his shades to smile seductively at her. She shivered inside. It was a look of superiority, a slight arrogance, of a man who had proved a point. He began to move his own hips in time with hers, just the way he did when they slept together. He didn't speak and still seemed to be looking right past her, but his body was in perfect synchronisation with hers. Slowly and subtly he shifted around her until her back was against the wall and he seemed to surround her. He leaned in towards her and whispered in her ear.

"You're a really fucking sexy ho, you know." Caluna gulped and bit her lip, writhing against the wall. Although he wasn't actually touching her at all, she felt him all over her body. The raw sexuality she had detected in him on their first meeting was now palpable and it caused her skin to tingle and her pussy to become wet.

"You always were a sexy little bitch, weren't you?" he continued, his hips inching closer to hers as he put his hands against the wall on either side of her head. "You love being the centre of attention like this, don't you? Every fucking guy in this place is checking you out, wondering if they could afford you." Caluna didn't believe a word of this, but hearing the words from John still turned her on. Her nipples felt as though they would rip right through her dress. "I mean it," he said, sensing her disbelief. "And a whore like you would probably fuck them all if they were willing to pay the price." Caluna's head span. John's sexy but slightly abusive tone and attitude confused her. Was he trying to insult her or compliment her? Was he really calling her a cheap slut or was he acting out some kind of strange role-play? "But the only person you're fucking tonight is your pimp."

Caluna snapped out of her daze and shook her head. "No," she said. "It's over, John. Let's not do anything stupid." John laughed and pressed up a little closer to her. She wriggled, ostensibly trying to escape from his tight enclosure but somehow ending up grinding herself against him.

"Don't worry," he smiled. "Nothing's going to happen that you don't want." He grinned and stepped back. He pulled his shades down his nose a little and winked at her, then span on his heels and walked away.

Caluna leaned back against the wall and tried to settle her breathing, which had become rapid and shallow. She scanned the room and noticed that one or two guys actually were checking her out. She supposed that anyone in a skirt as short as hers would get a bit of attention. Other guys didn't matter though. All she needed was to make sense of things with John.

As she made her way to the bar, she glanced around to find him but he had disappeared. She wondered if he was in the restroom or in the bar downstairs. Maybe he'd gone home. Maybe he'd finally snapped, his confident front had fallen and he'd left in tears to masturbate over her memory. No, she thought. No chance. It really seemed like he'd changed. He didn't need her any more. But right now, she needed him. Sadly, she imagined him somewhere else in the club making some other girl feel the same thrill of overwhelming potency and power she had just felt. Tears began to well in her eyes and she hurried to the bathroom.

She sheltered in the stall for quite a while and after touching up her make-up she emerged at last to find that most of the party had already disbanded and headed home. In fact, apart from two anonymous colleagues of Anna's who were locked in a clinch in the corner, the only person she recognised was John. He was at the bar with his back to her and Caluna felt drawn towards him.

The barmaid handed him a drink just as Caluna reached him. "And whatever she's having," he said, without even acknowledging her presence.

"No thanks," said Caluna, looking up at him. "I think I'm going to go home. It's been a long night."

"Cool," replied John, finally turning to face her. "Go and grab your coat. I'll finish my drink and we can split a taxi home." His earlier tone had softened. He seemed to have sensed her mood and had reverted to the generous gentleman she'd discovered back when they first met.

"I don't know, John..." Caluna's voice trailed off. She needed to be clear that things hadn't changed between them, but she couldn't quite find the words.

"Look," he said firmly. "I told you before; nothing is going to happen that you don't want. We're both short of cash and I stay two minutes from your place. Let's share a taxi and pretend we can be grown-ups about things." There was another subtle change to the tone of his voice. He was still caring, but was now a lot more commanding too. She nodded submissively and went to retrieve her coat.

In the taxi, the conversation was generic. How was work, what happened about that problem with the plumbing in the flat, did you see how much champagne Anna got through. John had removed his shades and replaced them with his usual glasses and Caluna felt much more relaxed. She liked his eyes. Their colour was indeterminate – sometimes they looked grey, sometimes brown and tonight they looked a dark mossy green. John used to joke that they were "mood eyes" like the mood rings that teenage girls always seem to own. Caluna silently mused on what mood green might indicate. She thought she had known John very well, but tonight he seemed utterly inscrutable.

The taxi stopped at the end of Caluna's driveway. John handed the driver some money, waving away Caluna's offered contribution, then hopped out on to the pavement to hold the door open for her. He extended his hand to help Caluna out and without thinking about it, she held his hand and squeezed it tight. John shut the cab door behind her and led her up the drive.

At the door, Caluna leaned against the wall and extricated her fingers from his. She took a deep breath and began to speak.

"John, I..."

"Don't say anything," he interrupted. "I know what you're going to say. You don't love me and you never will." He looked sad and Caluna suddenly felt monstrous again.

"I'm sorry, John. I really am."

"Don't be." He smiled, though his pain was still visible in his eyes. "I've dealt with it. I'm OK, honestly."

"Really?" Caluna was unconvinced.

"Yeah," nodded John. "It's fine." He looked her up and down, and, looking at his eyes, Caluna at last felt the appreciation and love she'd been seeking from him all night.

Caluna held out her arms and pulled him in for a tight hug. She nuzzled her head into his neck and whispered "thank you" into his ear. She could feel him smile and then felt a soft kiss on her head. She looked up at him and suddenly they were kissing passionately.

John's hands and mouth were all over her. She felt him kissing and biting her neck and ears. His hands run inside her coat and his nails trailed up the naked skin of her back. Her dress started to ride up and the cold night air made her arse tingle as his hands landed there too. His slid his fingers nimbly inside her tiny thong and reached for her pussy. Caluna sharply pulled away from him and slapped his hand away.

"No, John!" It was madness. She knew she couldn't do this. John smirked at her, then lifted his hand to his mouth and seductively licked his fingers.

"I told nothing would happen that you didn't want," he said. His cocky, commanding tone had returned. "And you're fucking wet. You know you DO want this."

Caluna couldn't deny it. A few seconds of kissing combined with a whole evening of watching him and thinking about him and feeling him close to her had indeed got her pussy dripping wet.

"I'm not stupid," John continued. "I know you dressed like this for me." Caluna looked at the ground. He had always seemed to know her mind better than she knew it herself. "You wanted me to want you tonight. And I know you want me too."

Caluna shook her head slightly, but she knew it was pointless. He had her worked out. He's known all night, she thought.

John lifted her chin and kissed her softly, then crouched down and eased her thong down and off. He stood up, held them to his nose for a moment, then slipped them into his back pocket. Caluna just froze as the night breeze sent electric shivers through her pussy. She was getting wetter and wetter and now she had no way to hide it.

"Take off your coat," demanded John. Caluna clutched her lapels and pulled the fur tightly around her.

"No, John." She tried to be firm, but her voice wavered. She was close to tears. The whole situation was completely out of control now.

"Either take it off or I'll have to take it off for you." John's tone was now slightly frightening but his insistent, urgent command only made Caluna wetter. Still she shook her head. "Caluna," said John, softly. "I know you want this. I know you want me. Take off the coat."

With that, he prised her fingers away from her lapels and she let her hands fall by her sides as he slid the coat over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Caluna shivered. John took her hands and pushed them up over her head, pinning them against the wall behind her. Holding her in place with one hand on both wrists, he reached down and dragged one finger up her wet slit, from hole to clit. Caluna shook and a tiny gasp escaped her lips.

"See? You really want me, don't you?" Caluna knew the question was rhetorical, but she nodded nervously anyway.

John released her hands, but she kept them in place as he reached down and pulled her dress up and over her head. An overwhelming thrill flowed through Caluna's body as she stood before him, naked but for her stockings and suspender belt. The cold night swirled around her. Champagne fizzed in her blood and her brain and she stood motionless, awaiting John's next move.

He quickly unzipped his fly and his cock instantly sprang into view. Caluna thought she had never seen him so hard. Her eyes were glued to it as he encircled it with his finger and thumb and slowly pulled back his foreskin, exposing his dark pink, shiny head. In the orange glow of the streetlights, she could see thick veins pulsing around the length and for a moment she completely forgot her own nakedness, focussing only on John's cock and how much she needed to feel him inside her.

John stepped towards her and kissed her hard. Caluna was too startled to move. She felt the tip of his dick brush against her clit and she shuddered wildly as pleasure surged through her body. Moments later she found herself facing the wall. John's hand pushed down on her back and she bent over, pushing her arse out to meet his other hand. Caluna propped herself against the wall with her forearms, and her elbows were quickly rubbed raw by the brickwork as John mauled her arse.

"I fucking love this," he hissed, and Caluna whimpered her approval. Now she felt his finger pushing against her sopping wet hole. "Your cunt feels so good. You want my big hard cock inside you, don't you?"

John knew the answer, but Caluna moaned her agreement anyway. She had tried to resist, she told herself, but this was too much. She couldn't refuse.

John pressed the tip of his cock against her hole and paused. Caluna groaned loudly. The teasing was too much. She needed to feel him deep inside her. She needed to know how much he needed her. After what seemed an age, he finally gave her what she needed and she cried out in ecstasy as he filled her.

With her face and arms rubbing against the wall, Caluna rocked her hips rapidly. As she knew he would, John quickly matched her rhythm and his cock began to rip into her ferociously. He had never fucked her with this kind of intensity before. Her head span as she felt his hardness power deep inside her, fucking her very soul.

John slapped Caluna's arse with delight. She normally hated this, but the whole experience was such a blur of alcohol and pleasure and confusion that she welcomed it. The blend of pain and pleasure was mind-blowing and she shook violently. Guttural and unworldly noises emanated from her mouth as she came over and over again. Behind her, John grunted and bucked his hips harder and harder.

"You want me to come inside you?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

Caluna winced as she felt John's flood her sex, coming deep inside her in spurt after spurt after spurt. It didn't seem to ever stop. At long last, his thrusts slowed and finally stopped. He gently withdrew from her and by the time she turned to face him again, he had already tucked himself back in and was pulling up his zip. Tears began to roll down her hot, flushed face. John pulled her to him and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"I love you," he whispered. Caluna nodded sadly. "I needed this."

Caluna nodded. John released her for a moment, then picked up her coat and placed it around her shoulders. At last she spoke.

"I think we both needed this." John smiled. Caluna brushed away a tear and pulled her keys from her coat pocket.

"Stay with me," she said. John hesitated.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Nothing's going to happen tonight that I don't want." Caluna smiled warmly at him. John kissed her softly on the forehead and on the lips and brushed away a tear from her cheek.

"No," he said, smiling back at her. "But that's not what you need." And with that, he made a last adjustment to his belt and walked away.

12