Needs become Wants become Real

Story Info
Drugs search leads to intimate exposure & fucking.
5.9k words
4.42
52.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The character of Ashley Lever is based on a real woman I met in a hotel in Madrid while there on business, she did in fact work as a sponsorship manager and we chatted over a drink one evening. The following day co-incidence had us on the same flight back to London and while standing in the airport queue I studied her for a long time and the story began to form. Unfortunately I never actually had the opportunity to discover if she was anything like "Ashley Lever" in real life. Hope you enjoy.

*****

Ashley Lever awoke in her hotel bedroom to the chimes of her phone alarm, rolling over still half asleep she cancelled the alarm and began to stretch her naked body and limbs under the crisp white bed sheet under which she had slept. She smiled to herself as she felt a stiffness in her thighs that reminded her of the reason she had not made it to bed until 2am and that reason was Andreas, a German tourist ten years her junior with whom she had enjoyed a frenetic lovemaking session last night after meeting him by chance in the hotel bar earlier in the evening. Their sex had been full on, covering as many positions as they could manage and making her climax so many times she had lost count. Andreas had almost been her perfect lover soft and gentle at times and firm and forceful when he sensed that what is she wanted from him and on this particular morning that meant Ashley Lever felt fulfilled and just a little guilty.

Picking up men in hotels bars was not the norm for the 41 year old but it had happened before, her job as one of three sponsorship managers for an F1 team based in the UK meant that she travelled extensively often alone to meet potential clients interested in promoting their businesses to world wide audiences by having their brand prominently displayed on a car or drivers overall. Many of the people she met controlled huge advertising budgets and it was her job to secure some of that cash for the money hungry sport that is F1, and she was pretty good at it. Yesterday her meeting with a potential client had resulted in agreement meaning that her third morning in Madrid was now free before she flew back to the UK, and that time she had decided she would use to relax in the hotel.

Ashley Lever had never slept with a client or a potential client as that was going way beyond the rules, but every now and then she needed something and that something was sex and last night was just one of those times. The guilt came from the fact that for the last 16 years Ashley had been married to Matthew a public school boy she had met while at university. Since they had married Matthew had used the old boys network to climb to the top in the Home Office and while generally she was happy something was missing, the sparkle in the bedroom. Often she wished that Matthew her very sexually conservative husband would just pounce on her and ravage her, maybe just bend her over the breakfast bar and take her from behind in a fit of passion or even ask her to dress up like a schoolgirl instead of the vanilla sex that they had regularly but it never seemed to happen. Despite her attempts to discuss the situation with Matthew the only concession she had gotten from him in this area was shaving or waxing her pussy. For whatever reason Matthew liked her bare below but even then she had had to drag that admission out of him after she had ambushed him one night after shaving for the first time, God he never even made her cum by licking her bare quim.

Rousing herself Ashley made her way to the bathroom and began to fill the bath before making herself a coffee while it filled. As she poured the water into the cup Ashley caught herself in the mirror pausing to look at her body and evaluating her wares. Even at 41 she was still very attractive her slim size twelve figure was a perfect match for her 5'6" frame, her legs were slim and curvy, stomach flat, even first thing in the morning her blonde shoulder length hair looked good complimented with her dark blue eyes. Eighteen months earlier she had treated herself to breast implants taking her from a 30B to a 34B, but even these didn't look out of proportion to the rest of her, smiling to herself she concluded that the whole package was still pretty good and it seemed that last night Andreas had only been too pleased to get in her knickers and fuck her senseless without so much as a hint of complaint.

Ashley had lain in the bath for about 45mins stretching her aching limbs in the soothing water, she made sure that she washed her pussy thoroughly as she didn't want any trace of Andreas' seed making an appearance later when Matthew made love to her as he always did on a Friday. To that end she took extra care to shave her quim even using a new blade to ensure that she was as smooth as possible even taking time to position a mirror at the end of the bath so she could reach the more difficult areas to access. Finally as she washed away the remaining shaving cream she stopped to run a finger over her well defined and completely bare mound as she tested it's sensitivity, right on cue it brought a delicious shiver to her groin the way only a freshly bared pussy can.

For the next hour or so Ashley followed her usual routine, hair done and very little make-up applied before she picked something to wear, as she wasn't working as such she chose one of two casual summer dresses she had brought with her just in case she needed them. August in Madrid was hot so the pink and white flowered patterned dress was perfect, 100% cotton it had no sleeves only shoulder straps with an elasticised top half that held her breasts, another elastic sat around her waist which allowed the bottom half to fall to mid thigh. Long before the dress passed over her head and on Ashley had decided on a course of action she had never even considered before, she had dismissed any thought of wearing underwear for the trip home preferring instead to think of Matthew's reaction when she returned home and flashed him her bare slot from beneath her dress. Finally Ashley slipped on an expensive pair of heels that complimented her dress, and an expensive looking pearl choker and matching bracelet and threw the last items in her cabin bag before leaving the room to check out.

In the long air-conditioned corridor Ashley could feel the air circulating around her bare mound as she walked, another couple about the same age as her passed in single file on their way to a room after leaving the lift, sneakily the man looked her up and down approvingly and immediately her mind ran to "could he see through my dress? Does he know I'm not wearing panties?" but instead of panic Ashley Lever felt a thrill. Exiting the lift she walked confidently across the lobby to the reception desk to check out and as is the norm for any attractive woman several pairs of male eyes followed her but this time she felt in control as they looked at her. Privately she wondered if they knew what secret her dress held, could they see her bare quim and backside, if they could what were they going to about it, her thoughts were only interrupted, by the banal process of entering the pin number of her credit card into the machine before being handed a receipt by the receptionist and bade safe journey. Outside she hailed a cab, got in and asked the driver to head to the international airport, and as Ashley Lever settled down for the journey in the back of the car she realised that her cunny, so expertly used and filled by Andreas last night, was wet, very wet, wetter in fact than it had been last night and now, she felt as horny as hell.

When she arrived at the airport Ashley headed straight for the ladies and upon locating an empty cubicle, she locked the door before grabbing a handful of paper and hitching up her dress, as she wiped her sodden pussy even she couldn't fail to notice the sweet perfumed smell of her arousal. Ashley comforted herself with the fact that even if the taxi driver had smelt her sex there was no need of embarrassment as the chances of her seeing him ever again were remote and smiled to herself that whatever had happened between last night and this morning something had changed in her for the better. After the usual routine of the airport Ashley Lever boarded her flight for London, no one was sat next to her in business class so she idlely watched the earth skid by through the window alone with her thoughts and sipping from her coffee.

After arriving in London Ashley walked briskly to passport control where she joined the long queue of other Brits trying to get back into their own country, it seemed as if there were more desks open for foreigners than there were for natives, but not even that seemed to irk her today, instead her mind still wistfully tossed ideas around of Matthew fucking her hard and fast later. Lost in her thoughts she barley even registered the presence of the spaniel that was sniffing about her bag and ankles until it sat down in front of her barking loudly and wagging it's tail excitedly. Almost immediately a police officer appeared and asked her to step out of the line and motioned for her to follow the direction in which he was pointing, she could hardly speak as she was sheperded to a clear area behind the queue.

Hundreds of faces turned to watch as Ashley Lever was taken aside and she felt her embarrassment rise as she asked why she had been singled out, the police officer explained that the dog had found traces of drugs in or on her bag or person and that as a result she would have to have both her person and bag checked further. Ashley's heart sank, she knew there were no drugs in her case, she didn't use drugs, the case hadn't been out of her sight that day and she could find no possible explanation for the dogs response or what was happening. After a short wait and trying to talk to the police officer to no avail, two other burly policemen arrived to escort Ashley away. Both were powerfully built and around the six-foot mark, they both wore the regulation black uniform only with polo shirts with Police written on them probably because it was summer. The first was maybe in his late twenty's with dark hair with pale skin probably from spending all his days inside the airport, the other senior officer was black maybe late forties, Ashley noticed that his forearms were extremely thick and she shuddered at the though of being held by him, instead they simply flanked her and led her away. After a short walk Ashley Lever was led through a set of security doors down some stairs and out to a waiting police car where she was placed in the back and the door closed behind her. If tears were going to come this would be the time, but she knew this was a mistake, there were no drugs and she was confident that the mistake would be rectified, to that end she chided herself to stay strong.

The police car pulled up at a nondescript grey single storey building and Ashley was led inside and into a room with just a single door and a table inside next to which stood a woman in a white lab coat, the door was closed behind her and the two burly police officers guarded it. Ashley stood motionless as the woman explained that as part of the procedure her bag was to be searched and she was instructed to place it on the table and open it, she did so and stepped back as the woman emptied it's contents. Ashley felt her face flush red as the woman knowingly lifted up with a pen the soiled cum caked knickers she had worn back to her room the last night and dropped them on the table for all to see, but much to her relief she found no trace of drugs. The woman nodded and the two burly policemen took hold of an arm each and led Ashley out of the room, they walked her through another door and into a larger room followed by the woman. A single chair stood on a plinth in the centre of the room with a table up against the sidewall, the wall behind the chair Ashley could see what was undoubtedly a one way mirror and for the first time she began to feel scared.

Softly the woman took her arm and led her to the chair, a black pvc chair not unlike a dentists chair and motioned for Ashley to sit, as she did so the two burly officers took hold of her arms and each raised an extension at the side of the chair the top of which were steel restraints, before she knew what was happening Ashley's wrists had been secured so they were parallel with the side of her head with palms facing forward, Ashley began to cry out but the woman ignored her sobs, instead two more restraints were locked into place at the opposite end, this time despite her plea's the policemen took a leg each and opened them until they lined up with the shackles, the backs of her thighs were placed in 45 degree supports that allowed her knees to bend and Ashley's ankles were then locked in place. Ashley Lever was helpless she was securely fastened into a birthing chair and scarred witless of what was going to happen to her next. The burly policemen retreated backwards, leaving Ashley at the mercy of the woman. Quietly she prayed that the woman wouldn't let the men see her pussy, she knew it was exposed as her dress had ridden up as they spread her legs but she could just about tolerate the woman seeing her quim, but the men, god no, silently she cursed herself for not wearing knickers as at least some of her modesty would have been persevered.

The woman bent forward and spoke to Ashley telling her not to cry out or scream as she was in no danger, but that she could help herself if she co-operated, Ashley nodded as she watched the woman walk around to the front of the chair and bend forward to look between her open legs.

"Oh I say we are bald aren't we?" said the woman aloud and again Ashley felt herself blush, then she felt the woman touch the top of her mound softly which made her gasp.

"And so very smooth, freshly shaved this morning ahead of this evening I bet, I just bet you get so wet don't you?" asked the woman, but before Ashley could say anything the woman's finger had located Ashley's opening and slid her index finger deep into the helpless woman's cunny. Despite the fact Ashley had been horny all day the feeling had faded since her detention but behind her lower lips she was still moist and her natural lube only assisted the invasion of her love tunnel. Ashley desperately tried to focus her mind elsewhere as the woman's finger gently probed high up in her quim, she felt the tip of the finger brush up against her cervix before it traced slowly downwards along the roof of her pussy finally coming to rest on her g-spot and as much as her mind said no her body was saying yes and with a total loss of control she raised her hips and moaned allowed as the woman's finger tip drew small gentle circles on her most sensitive spot.

No matter how she tried to fight it Ashley could feel an orgasm building, the thought of being made to orgasm in this situation mortified her, how could she be made to spend strapped to chair by a woman she had never met and with two male police officers watching on, it was wrong all wrong but it was going to happen and her humiliation would be total if and when it did, but just seconds before she peaked the woman stopped her intimate probing and withdrew her finger from Ashley's pussy and declared

"There is nothing in there!"

At first Ashley felt a sense of relief at the woman's words and that finally she would be vindicated and allowed to go but as the woman straightened up she turned and stepped away from between Ashley's open legs, Ashley heard her say

"I will have to go deeper!"

The helpless Ashley began to protest again, she begged to be released there as were no drugs and there never had been, all of this was some cruel mistake but her pleas fell on deaf ears, instead the woman placed her hands on the top of the chair and began to turn it to face the one way glass. For the first time tears began to roll down Ashley's cheeks as the chair turned though ninety degrees, between her sobs she begged them to stop but to no avail now with the chair turned whoever was behind the glass could see straight up between her open legs to where her bare sex was on full view and to make it worse she knew that those viewing the spectacle could see how wet she had become. Suddenly a mechanical voice crackled

"You may go deeper!"

form a speaker somewhere in the room and after what seemed like an eternity the chair was moved back to it's original position. The woman now back between Ashley's legs reached forward and pushed Ashley's dress up above her waist ensuring that the helpless woman was now totally naked below the waist, again Ashley was reminded that crying was not going to help and that she was to co-operate fully, all Ashley could do was nod.

"Now let's find out what is really going on shall we?"

said the woman reaching down and gently spreading the top of Ashley's pussy open with the thumb and index finger of her left hand

"Well what a pretty little clitty you have and those lips are so fine."

she continued for all to hear. Ashley knew all too well what her clitoris looked like it was a dainty pink nub about the size of pea nestled right at the top of her pussy that when stimulated went rock hard, adjoining it were two very thin inner lips each only about a centimetre long that just about reached down to the top of her opening but her vaginal geography had never prevented her from orgasming in fact quite the opposite. Even at 41 Ashley was still tight down below although regularly in use with Matthew her love hole had never been stretched beyond normal use, Matthew's average sized penis had never posed a problem in that area and since they had never had children Ashley knew she could match any 18 year old in that department.

Now all she could do is watch as the woman standing between her raised legs easily pushed the first two fingers of her right hand deep into her cleft, Ashley felt the woman's fingers reach her inner limit just as the soft pad of the woman's thumb pressed onto her exposed clit, Ashley tried as hard as she could to prevent the gasp that escaped from her mouth but it was impossible, the woman's fingers began to move inside her stimulating the walls of her love tunnel while the woman's thumb began to work her clitty bud in a circular motion on the outside. Within seconds Ashley's clitoris had filled with blood and achieved its rock had stimulated state and it felt so good. As the waves of pleasure pulsed through her quim the woman asked

"When did you cum last?"

Somewhere in her mind the question registered as strange to Ashley and instinctively she lied

"Monday night." as the woman continued to finger fuck her expertly, god she wanted to, no NEEDED to cum now but somehow she was being held just at the edge by the woman.

"Who made you cum?" was the next question and Ashley uttered her husbands name,

"Did he finger fuck you like this?"

"No!"she replied shaking her head still enjoying the sensations rolling through her body

"Do you want him to?"

But all Ashley could do was nod in the affirmative. Without any warning the woman's fingers began to work Ashley's g-spot again and she increased the pressure on her clitoris, automatically Ashley began to buck her hips in time with the woman's finger movement in order to hasten her peak but there was no need, after being held so long at the point of cumming the woman finally pushed her over the edge. Ashley cried loudly as she came her pussy convulsing around the fingers inside her and gripping them as if they were a cock and encouraging it to fill her, she closed her eyes and let the feeling wash over her as her juices began to ooze from her quim. Still lost in her post orgasm haze she barley noticed that the woman had slipped out her fingers causing more of her love oil to leak from her open cunny.

Neither did she notice that once gain the chair was turning to face the mirror until she had regained enough of her senses, now Ashley faced the glass with legs open and quim soaked from her own cum, rivulets of her juices had began to trickle from the base of her quim down towards her back entrance and the whole of her pussy glistened with her juices, as she continued to breathe deeply she hardly seemed to care any more.

12