Neema Ch. 02

Story Info
Robyn suspects something bad has happened to Neema.
3.7k words
4.11
9.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers

"Neema, Neema; wake up baby." Robyn sat on her daughter's bed. Neema had been asleep for too long. She had missed breakfast and lunch, she had to eat something. Neema woke up, her eyes still dreamy and tired. "Mom? How long was I sleeping?"

"The entire day. You need to eat." She was fully awake now.

"What time is it?" Neema asked.

"17h23. What happened last night?" her mom asked. Neema stared into a blank space. "Your phone's being ringing all day. Tara's worried about you. You've got to call her." Neema didn't reply. Honestly the last thing she wanted was to talk to Tara. She was mad at her cousin. She would've never gone to the party if Tara hadn't been so persistent. She would've never been attacked. "You need to eat, dinner's ready downstairs." Her mom left all alone, even though she was visibly worried. Neema probably needed some time alone to gather her thoughts. Ronan's t-shirt was lying on the floor. Crap! With her hands on her knees, backed up against the wall she tried to make sense of what happened between her and the stranger. He was kind to save her from Dean's attack. He fed her, made sure she was warm and had a place to stay overnight. But he did all that so he could take advantage of her. And some part of her liked it. She liked it when his mouth covered her nipples, when his hands got to know every part of her skin intimately, even when he kissed her most sacred body part. Neema blushed red. No, she had to despise him. Despise him for knowing his way around her body. Despise him for taking her innocence. What he did was totally unacceptable and she wanted to hate him for it.

Robyn noticed a slight change in her daughter, she just couldn't wrap her head around it yet. She was used to Neema's silence but something about her was different, out of place. She could tell something was up when Neema walked downstairs, almost wanting to hide. It wasn't like her to be acting self conscious. Scratch that! She wasn't self conscious, something was up. Robyn decided she'd wait till Neema opened up. She didn't want to infringe on her daughter's privacy. She was worried though; Tara's call this morning had caused Robyn distress. She mentioned something had happened to Neema but she wouldn't say what.

After eating dinner Neema joined her mother in the garden. They had a vegetable garden they both loved to tend to. Robyn watered the garden, singing a familiar melody Neema had gotten used to. Neema smiled at her mom, the sunset was too beautiful to miss. "I think we're doing something right," Robyn giggled. The carrots and onions were growing quite quickly. The garden was colourful and ripe and to her satisfaction.

"Dad was right mom, sunrise and sunset are the best times for gardening."

"Yeah he was right. Like always," Robyn sighed. It was almost two years since her husband's death. She never thought she'd get over it. Ted was the love of her life. There was a time she felt so depressed she couldn't get up and Neema took care of her. She never broke. She took all the large responsibilities when her mom couldn't do much. Robyn would forever be grateful for her little girl. Her heart was filled with so much compassion. "You miss him?" Neema asked.

"Everyday. Neema once you meet this one person that completes you and your souls just can't get enough of each other. Then he dies, you can't really get over it." Neema sighed, she wondered if the stranger was her soulmate. The way he looked at her. She got lost every time she looked into his blue eyes. "But how do I know when I've met the love of my life mom?" she asked.

"You'll just know. We are unique individuals so the experience will be different. But you'll know."

Neema blushed red. Suddenly things made sense to Robyn. Her little girl had met someone. Neema liked somebody! Robyn almost busted with laughter; she contained it because she didn't want to scare Neema off. Maybe she was asking these questions cause she wanted to share something. Patience Robyn, patience. She'll open up when she's ready.

"I miss him too. You know, dad. He gave the best hugs ever," Neema tried to change the direction of the topic. She was sure her mom saw her blush like a six year old. She wanted to hide.

"And he was antisocial too," Robyn laughed. "I had to force him to attend parties and family gatherings. What happened last night? Tara said something bad happened to you."

Neema got nervous. "Nothing. I fell and my dress got torn somehow." She desperately hoped the lie made sense.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweety. That happens. I was really freaked out. Couldn't wait for you to wake up so we could talk about it."

"Mom, you shouldn't be freaked out. I'm alright."

*****************************************************

Monday morning, the Sun lit on her face. She groaned, she had to wake up early so she could help her mom in the store. The little bakery they owned was doing so well. One of Robyn's passions was baking; she loved making things for people and watching them enjoy what she had created. Before Ted died, he encouraged her to open a bakery store. She was sceptical at first, she was really good at baking but she had no experience with finances and such. He was with her all the way however. Helping with the taxes and book keeping. Neema had learnt how to file taxes and do book keeping from her dad. Sometimes she'd get stuck but Tara's mom would gladly help. Melony was Robyn's older sister. The sexy successful accountant was the sweetest person Neema knew. Real smart too. Neema had a special relationship with her aunt. She could talk to her about anything, just like her mom.

Melony was known to be naughty too. She would sneak wine for Neema and Tara when they were too underage to drink. Neema cooked oats, her mother was still in the shower. They ate breakfast as quick as they could. They had to be at the bakery store by 07h00 and open every morning at 08h00. They had a lot of loyal customers that would pass the store and buy cakes at 08h15 in the morning.

"What time are you attending class today?" Robyn asked. The traffic inside the store had slowed down.

"2 p.m. You want me to do something for you?"

"Yeah. Please go to the bank for me. I'm already late for my debit payments."

"You want me to go now?"

"No sweety, we still have a lot to do. You could go two hours before you attend classes."

"Okay." Neema nodded. She put a bright smile on her face while she served customers.

*****************************************************

"You're distracted, what up? You're not thinking about Neema, are you?"

"I need to find her. Tara still doesn't want to give me her number."

"I wouldn't too. You're just somebody different when that girl's mentioned. She has some voodoo hold on you bro," Chase said.

"Fuck you. You don't know what you're talking about. I need to know if she's alright."

"Come on, why do you care? It's not like you hit it."

Ronan didn't reply. He gave Chase a mean stare and looked the other way.

"Ron, you're getting too soft. I don't give a shit about a bitch I ain't fucked. That's it."

"You're a jerk, that's expected from you."

"Fuck you. I swear this chick's got your balls man. Page has been texting you all morning and all you want is to know is if Neema's safe," Chase yawned.

"Chase, what's your deal?"

"Get over the redhead. Page is ready to fuck you. Just get over the fucken redhead."

Ronan would never get over Neema. She was special and he knew it. Nobody had made him feel the way she did. So innocent, so gentle. He wanted to have that again. To feel her vaginal walls clench around his cock. Her brown eyes and their sincerity. He needed that.

Neema didn't want to see Tara. When she bumped into her on campus she knew she wouldn't be able to dodge her.

"Berries, I'm really sorry," Tara apologised. "I swear I was gonna come back."

"When? After I was attacked?"

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know it would happen."

"Of course you didn't. I didn't want to go Tara, but you persisted till I said yes. Then you leave me all alone. I didn't know anybody there," Neema almost cried. "Do you have any idea how scared I was?"

"No! But I'm sorry. I swear I was sure you'd be fine."

"I can't do this. I have a class to attend."

"Well at least Ronan was there to save you."

"Ronan? Really Tara? Ronan saved me!?" Neema was so mad!

"If he wasn't there Neema, Dean would've hurt you!"

Neema tried to calm down. She could feel his eyes on her. She knew the feeling and she was sure it was him looking at her. She couldn't move for a while, paralyzed by fear. She couldn't explain where the fear came from but she felt it and it annoyed her. She was so sure her mind was made up about him. She had planned to avoid him, pretend like nothing had happened. But when she felt his stare, when she was sure he was moving in her direction; air was drawn out her lungs and she couldn't move or say anything.

Ronan greeted them, his eyes on Neema. He was so relieved she was okay. Not knowing whether or not she was home safe killed him. She was a terrible distraction and he didn't mind investing all his energy and time on her.

"I'm late for class," Neema said. She couldn't stand him. She couldn't stand how he stared at her like he expected her soul to be visible to his eyes. He may have conquered her Saturday night but she knew herself better than he did. She walked away from the little group, pacing her way to class. He appeared next to her. "You're gonna pretend you didn't see me?"

"What'd you want from me?" Neema said. Standing defiant.

"You need to calm down. I'm not here to harm you," he told her. It is was up to him, he'd fuck her right on the spot. He didn't care if anyone would watch. He just needed to be inside of her.

"I'm late for class," her tone was serious.

"I know. I'm walking you there," he took her by the hand and led her inside the college building. She looked at him and caught her breath. Boy was he perfect! She thought of his body, rock hard as he drove into her. The thought filled her with need. Like he could read her mind, he took a right turn, she was still trapped in his hold. Ronan locked the bathroom. He couldn't help it, he wanted her and nothing would stop him.

"What are we doing here?" she asked. She was scared and confused all at the same time.

"We need talk. I thought you'd appreciate privacy," he said. His mouth was on her neck.

"No, we don't have anything to talk about. Let me go."

"Shh," he shut her mouth with his index finger. She wanted to be there with him, to feel him adore her all over again. But she was stuck, a large part of her was confused and angered by his sudden power over her.

"I wanna soothe all this tension you're feeling babe. Let go," he told her. Hey eyes were staring at him and her mouth was open like she was starving and begging to be fed. Ronan would fed her. He wanted to give her what she needed, even when she was too shy to admit it. He hadn't touch her but she was willing and ready to be taken. "Fuck, you're really the sexiest thing I've ever seen," he groaned. Ronan knew he had to be quick. They could caught and Neema would probably never get over the embarrassment. His need took over as he lifted her to sit on the basin. Neema was lost, she couldn't understand why she felt the way she did. Why she wanted him right there, doing what he was doing and why she hated him all at the same time. She moaned, Ronan was suckling her nipples hungrily. "No, no, no babe. We need to keep it quite," he bit her earlobe. It was so hard to not cry out. She was sure wet. She could feel all the beautiful sensations in her stomach when his tongue searched for hers. "Oh," she moaned into his mouth. Her legs were wrapped around his torso as tore her underwear. She was so damn sexy!

Ronan unzipped his pants. He wanted her bent over the basin for him. To look at herself in the mirror as he claimed her. She pushed him off, she wasn't sure about this. He lunged into her and she gasped. He filled every part of her. When he withdrew she felt empty, her hands pulled him back. He had to finish what he started. Ronan smiled. So despite her temper she felt the same way about him? His thrusts were quick and assaulting. He fisted her hair into his hand. She cried. She had no idea being used could feel so great. She could feel his balls rubbing her against clitoris as he thrusted his way home. "Oh God!" she moaned. She couldn't feel shameful anymore. Seeing herself in the mirror bent over for him made her feel bad and she loved it. She felt alive, young and carefree. She met his thrusts, his hand on her neck as her walls clenched in orgasm. It was so intense, Ronan had to kiss her so nobody could hear a thing.

What was he doing to her? Why was she allowing him to take her like this? He ejaculated inside her pussy. Once more her womb opened up , welcoming every single one of his seed. Neema hated her biology. Easily manipulated and disloyal to her. "I needed to know you're okay," he kissed her neck. She trembled. When they were dressed, Ronan pinned her to the wall and kissed her like crazy. If it was up to him, he'd his way with her all day. She held on to him for mercy, for her dear life cause he literally took her breath away. Her lips were swollen and she felt numb. Sore. Crap, how was she gonna walk from here? And class! She missed her class!

Ronan's blue eyes analysed her face. She looked worried. Neema couldn't look at him. He took her in his arms, hoping to diffuse any stress she had. Against her will she held on to him, breathing in his scent. "Lunch? You're already too late for class." She couldn't say no. She was starving and he was right, she was too late for class.

*****************************************************

He held her hand as they walked in the park. He already knew all he wanted to know about her. She was 18, studying her first year in Journalism. Her dad had died two years ago and she had the sweetest mom on earth. They talked about things that mattered to them. Ronan realised she didn't like talking much. She had learnt to build a wall around her. Since her dad died, she had never really let anyone in. She was scared of loving somebody cause she thought she'd lose them. She probably didn't talk much about how her father's death had affected her. She had to grow up real quick and take her of her mother when things fell apart. He wondered if she'd accept anybody taking care of her.

Ronan wanted to take care of her. He felt that way ever since he saw her at the party. When she disappeared out of sight, he looked for her in every room till he found her in Dean's arms. He could still remember how scared she was. That night she slept like a baby in his arms after he took her innocence. He knew he'd never be the same again.

"I need to be home," she told him. Neema pulled away from him and Ronan felt like he had just lost a part of himself. He knew eventually she'd have to go home. After much hesitation Neema let him take her home. He couldn't let her go however. He was glad he knew where she stayed, anytime he needed her he knew where to come look. She hugged him, hating that he had to go. She hated herself for caring about him so quickly. She was attached to him. He knew her more than anybody now. They had shared an intense sexual chemistry and he'd be in her heart for as long as she could live. Neema just couldn't accept that. She wanted to fight the feelings off. If she opened herself up to love him, to need him; the Universe would just take him away like it took her dad. Lord knows she couldn't handle another loss.

*****************************************************

Neema prepared dinner. She had picked a few vegetables from the garden; hoping her mother wouldn't mind. Her phone rang. "Aunt Melony?" she smiled.

"Berries! How are you sweety?"

"I'm okay. What about you?"

"I'm fine sweety. I'm just so tired. Still stuck at work."

"Oh. I'm making dinner."

"That's great sweety," Melony cleared her throat. "Tara says you're still mad at her. I'm just checking, if the matter can't be fixed. You know all you girls have is each other."

Neema sighed, if Melony knew what happened, it was only a matter of time till her mom knew too. "It's okay. I'm sure we can sort it out."

"You can sweety. Robyn and I used to fight too. We weren't perfect."

"I know; mom tells me all the time."

"So do I tell my girl she's forgiven?"

Neema giggled, "Yeah. I don't really have a choice. Aunt Melony?"

"Yes Berries?"

"D'you think we can keep this between us? I mean mom doesn't know about..."

"You know I don't like secrets honey and I'm terrible at keeping them. The boy can be charged for what he did. And he should be held accountable for it."

"I know. It's just that, I'm not really...I can't do it."

"Neema, your safety comes first. Where were you after the attack?"

"I-I-I was with Ronan," she stuttered.

"Who's Ronan? Do you mean Marlena's son?"

"You know his mom?"

"Sweety I'm old, I know everybody. We went to high school together," Melony paused. "I'm glad he made sure you're safe honey. I need run, tell Robyn I said hi, okay?"

"I will."

"I love you sweety."

"Love you too.."

*****************************************************

"Tara was looking for you sweety," Robyn rushed inside. It was rainy and she had the most of it. She was struggling with locking the store when the rain poured on her.

"Mom you're so wet," Neema rushed to wrap a warm towel around her. "You'll catch flu."

"Or blessings," Robyn smiled. "I'm starving. I can't get used to late dinners."

"Same here. I ate without you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay sweety. I'm just gonna eat quick, shower and head straight to bed. You deposited all the money I gave to you?"

"Yes. Aunt Melony called."

"Oh? Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She called cause she wanted to make sure things were okay between me and Tara."

"About that. Are you guys okay? Why are you mad at her baby?"

"Nothing much. We had a little argument," Neema lied.

"Is it sorted out now?" Robyn asked. She sat down, eating her food.

"Yeah. Would you like some tea? Chamomile?"

"Thank you so much my angel, I'd love it." Robyn found herself thinking, trying to figure out what had changed about Neema. Her eyes were shinning brighter than before. She seemed like she was trying to hide her excitement. She held herself different, like a mature young woman. A young woman that knew what it felt like to be touched and loved by a man. Robyn didn't want to believe it. Was her daughter having sex? She pushed the thought away. She'd never seen Neema with any male. Never heard her talk about having a crush on any boy. So it couldn't be sex.

Robyn didn't know how she'd feel if her baby was having sex. She was too young for a sexual relationship. They talked about it when Neema entered puberty stage and a couple of times more. She never showed any signs of being involved with somebody. But then again, Neema was really good at being private. Robyn felt her heart ache. She wasn't sure if her little girl was able to deal with the aftermath of having sex. The emotions it came with. "Berries? You would tell me if anything changes right? I mean if you meet somebody and you want to uhm.. be intimate with them?"

"Mom, where's all that coming from?"

"Sweety, you're growing. I need to make sure we talk about safe sex. It's really important."

Neema froze. Ronan hadn't used protection once again today. He had taken her and come deep inside of her. She forced herself not to panic. She could rush to the pharmacy tomorrow and get an after pill. She cursed Ronan for being careless. She had no idea how many people he'd slept with. She couldn't even track her own cycle for a dollar. She knew it, she was in deep trouble. She needed to be positive however. Optimism was way easier than worrying.

xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers
12