Negative Space Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers

"Oh Theo, where did you find her? She's fantastic. I truly miss hearing someone scold you like that." She laughed harder, stopping only to lean her face into Lux when a contraction came. We waited for it to pass, and she looked back at me.

"We drink human blood. Usually we have a stash of donated blood in the house, but since we only just moved here, we are completely out."

I didn't give myself a chance to think about it, but simply blurted out, "You can drink from me, so long as it won't turn me into a vampire, and you don't kill me." Immediately all four of the vampires turned to stare at me, incredulous.

"No, it won't turn you into a vampire," Inga said, pausing. I took advantage of her break and stepped forward, leaning over her with my neck bared.

"Wait," Inga said, pushing me far enough away to look into my eyes, "Are you sure you want to do this? I can send one of the others out to get something for me. It won't take too long."

"Yes I'm sure. We need to get this all taken care of so that I can examine you and make sure this baby is healthy. I don't want to wait any longer." I leaned forward, and heard all four of the vampires in the room breathing in. Inga licked my neck, and I immediately felt a rush of energy and attraction. I felt first her cool lips, then a sharp pain, but it dissipated immediately, an overwhelming pleasure filling me instead. I felt my blood rushing out into her mouth and I gasped, panting heavily as my whole body tightened and burned with desire. I felt my panties get wet and wanted nothing more than to press my fingers into my pussy, to feel something inside of me. Inga pulled back, licking my neck and sealing the holes, and I almost grabbed her to force her to continue. I closed my eyes, knowing that everyone in the room was watching me, knowing what I was feeling.

"What an experience," I said lightly.

"Yes, I am sorry about that bit," Inga said, smiling.

"Well I'm not! That was amazing!" I grinned at her, "How are you feeling?"

"Definitely better."

"Okay. Then I'm going to examine you, if I can?" Inga nodded and closed her eyes as another contraction rushed through her body. I pulled on the gloves and when she was ready I checked her dilation.

"So your amniotic sac has not broken, which is good, and you're actually at about.... hmmm, six centimeters dilation." Inga looked at me confused.

"Do you have any idea how labor works?" I asked. She shook her head. "Okay. Let me explain." I told her everything, as Lux and I helped her back onto her hands and knees where she was much more comfortable. I had Lux keep massaging her, and I helped her to breathe through contractions while I explained to her why she was feeling the way she was, what was happening in her body, and why 6 cms meant that she was already halfway done. After about an hour of massaging and coaching, I stood up to find the bathroom. When I found it I saw there was a huge, deep jacuzzi in it. I leaned over and turned on the hot water, filling it up. I went back to Inga, explaining to her that she could get in the tub and it could really help her loosen up. She agreed quickly, and we helped her into the bathroom. She took off her clothing and stepped in. Immediately as she sat down I saw the muscles in her shoulders and her thighs relax, she closed her eyes and smiled a bit.

"Yes, you're right. This is perfect." I had Lux strip down to his underwear and get in with her, sitting behind her so she could relax onto him. He blushed, and I saw his sweet boyish smile for the first time. In the tub together it was clear how dearly he loved her, and how pleased he was to have something to do to help her.

"Okay folks. I'm going to step out now, but if you need anything, and really, I mean anything, you just call me. Inga, if you feel like you need to push, you call me right away."

_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers
12