Negative Space Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers

"You're lucky I didn't try to kill you for waking me up unannounced," he panted, and I laughed around the cock in my mouth. I took that moment to push it as far deep into my throat as I could without gagging, pressing my nose into his hard abdomen, and swallowing deeply to keep him there. He gasped loudly and let himself fall back onto the bed so he could grab my head with both hands.

"Oh, Lana, that feels incredible!" He cried, and I quickened my pace, feeling the gathering wetness between my pussylips as I shifted my weight. I sucked and licked and nibbled and kissed his cock while he writhed and moaned, calling out my name. It felt like he was getting close, so I lifted my mouth of and sucked each of his balls into my mouth instead. I continued to touch his dick with my hand while swirling his balls around in my mouth with my tonge.

"Oh my god, Lana-- Lana I'm going to come!" He shouted, sitting up quickly, and taking over, stroking his dick furiously until he exploded all over my face, groaning and gasping for breath. "Oh, fuck." He mumbled, collapsing backward again. "That was incredible."

"Are you done so soon?" I asked, pulling his dick into my mouth again. He cried out, grabbing my head and trying to pull me off as I continued to suck his sensitive cock. I was getting more and more exited, loving the power I had over him. It didn't take much to get him hard and ready for me, and I tore off my pants and crawled over him. He held up his dick and lined it up with my pussy, and I sunk down slowly on it, feeling his huge dick filling me inch by inch. Now it was my turn to call out, and I grabbed his shoulders and squeezed as my hips finally landed on his.

"Oh god Theo, that feels so fucking good. I love having you inside me." I began to pump up and down on top of him, putting all my weight on his chest. He barely seemed to mind--his eyes were rolling back in his head and he was murmuring words in languages I didn't even know existed. I shuddered as he shifted and suddenly began to hit a spot deep within me that gave me a completely new sensation. It vibrated up through my body and I closed my eyes as I felt my pussy begin to clamp down. Each thrust brought me closer to coming, but it wasn't until he pulled my head down, kissing my face and neck, and sunk his teeth into my vein. The sensations double, flying through my body and shorting all the circuits in my brain. I gasped once as I felt my blood draining into his mouth, and then I collapsed on him. He gently tounged closed the two small punctures, and I rolled off him. He leaned over and nuzzled my face with his nose.

"You awake, Lana?"

"Mmmmmm, yessir." My eyes were closed and I snuggled closer into him.

"Uh huh, sure," he said, but he grabbed the sheet and pulled it over both of us, quickly falling asleep again.

***********

_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers
12