Negative Space Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers

"Perhaps. You two may come bringing a message from the Top, but you have NO authority in my house and in my territory. Get out before I change my mind and decide to make an ashy example of you."

I rushed back to my room as I heard their chairs scraping and the door opening. I saw Aurelius eyeing me warily. I had forgotten that he listened to the entire thing also. I held my finger up to my lips and he nodded. Walking back down the hall to Theo's office I mimed a yawn as I opened the door.

"Good morning schnuckums." I said, smiling broadly. "I bet you missed me!"

"Don't even try it, Lana," he sighed, "I know you were listening." He didn't even look at me, just hung his head between his shoulders, elbows propped on his desk, and his hands trying to rub away the stress from his forehead. I swung one leg over the back of his chair and sat down on it behind him. Wrapping my arms around his front I laid my head between his jutting shoulder blades and just held him a minute.

"Thank you for trying to defend me. I don't know what any of that was about, but I'm glad I have you on my side."

Theo chuckled a little. "I don't know what I'll be able to do for you, to be honest, if they're telling the truth. If the Top wants you, they'll get you." He leaned back into me, laying his hands on top of mine where they clasped his front. "The Top is exactly what it sounds like. The three oldest and most powerful vampires alive. But it just doesn't make sense! There's no reason why they should want you. They have more pressing things to deal with than a pseudo-human doctor fixing a few broken bones and stitching up gashes."

I suddenly remembered my other patient. "Is the vampire still here?"

"The one with the funky eye? Yeah. In fact, I tried to get him to leave but he wouldn't go until he had talked to you."

I kissed Theo three times on the back of his neck. "We'll figure this all out, don't worry. Is he in the 2nd floor guest room?"

"I expect so."

"I'll see you later. Don't leave without telling me."

"Yes ma'am!" Theo chucked again, pulling my lips to his for a kiss. I leaned my forehead into his and sighed. He always tasted so good.

_bloom_
_bloom_
224 Followers