Neglected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,798 Followers

"Come here," he said pulling her up on top of himself. "Would you like to drive?" he asked with a smile.

"Mmmm. Definitely," she said smiling back. "Let's put this in gear, shall we?"

She reached for him between her legs when he said, "Condom?"

"Uh-uh. No way. I want you inside me so bad. Just fuck me and please, please cum inside me."

Her hand showed him the way and as she let go, she pushed back and felt him enter her.

"Oh...fffuck," she cried as he filled her. "You feel so good!"

It had been even longer since she'd been on top than since she'd made love, and she adored the way he looked underneath her.

"You are so handsome," she purred as he rammed it home while she pulled their bodies tightly together. "Oh...God! That feels so amazing!" she moaned as his cock worked its magic.

As he got close he said, "Look at me."

Shandy raised up and Dustin put his hands on her face. "I want to see how beautiful you are when I cum. Cum with me, sweetheart."

His words did the same thing to her again, and as she felt the first warm splash hit her, her body shook and trembled a second time. Her senses were filled to the brim as she took in all of it. His handsome face, his thick, hard cock, his beautiful words, and the firmness of his youthful body.

When both of them were spent, she lay on top of him and held him as hard as she could.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

She nodded but didn't speak so he held her back just as hard.

"Please never leave me," she said, her voice chocked with emotion.

"I won't. I promise." He pushed her up and made her look at him. "Never. Okay? I will never leave you, Shandy. Ever."

"Nor I you," she told him as she blinked back tears of happiness and joy, her mind and body overwhelmed with emotion.

She lay on top of him with him still inside her until the emotional rush wore off and her mind finally relaxed.

Without looking at him, she ran her hand through his short hair and quietly said, "Thank you."

He ran his hand along her bare back but didn't speak.

"Thank you for walking passed my store. Thank you for thinking I was attractive and for looking. Thank you for coming in until I talked to you." She raised up and looked into his eyes. "Thank you for being persistent and patient and for putting up with my doubts and questions." She kissed him then said, "Thank you for making love to me and thank you for...loving me. I love you so much, Dustin."

"Thank you for talking to me when I needed you to and thank you for looking passed our age difference and...thank you for being so incredibly beautiful and for loving me, too."

"The age difference. I finally forgot about it," she said with a smile. "And you know what? I hope Chloe is there when you walk in and kiss me on Monday. I hope the whole world is watching!"

Dustin stayed with her until morning when he went home to change then came back and spent the rest of the day—and night with her—most of it in bed exploring one another's body and mind as they loved and made love.

Right after he left on Monday morning, Shandy showered then picked up the phone and found 'Mom and Dad' on her phone contacts. She hit 'dial' then waited.

"Mom? Hi! It's me. I have something to tell you."

Her parents lived in Colorado and had been up for an hour when she called. She and her mom talked for over an hour not only discussing her new love, her pending divorce, and Dustin's future career, but just catching up on so many things.

Her mother was very understanding having 'watched' her daughter go through the hell of the last couple of years. She asked all the questions a mother should ask her daughter in the same situation and once they were answered, she told Shandy, "Then I am very happy for you, sweetheart. All that matters is what you two think. The rest of the world can go to hell as far as I'm concerned and you shouldn't care, either."

Shandy laughed then cried as did her mom as she thanked her for being so understanding.

Her father was a harder sell, but in the end he told her he respected her decision and would support it.

Later that morning when Chloe first saw her she knew something was up.

"Okay, I haven't seen you look like this since we met. Something is going on and you are so going to tell me!" she said as they got ready to open the store.

"Well, um...I'm...kind of in love," Shandy said with a bright, happy smile.

"Get out of here! With Romeo? With Justin Bieber Romeo? The shoe guy? Seriously???"

"Very seriously," Shandy told her as Chloe was about to explode with happiness for her friend.

"Oh, my God! I knew it! You guys did it, didn't you?" she said staring at Shandy. "Oh, my God. You did! I can see it in your eyes!" She opened her arms and Shandy hugged her long and hard.

"Okay...so is he as good in bed as he is hot? You gotta tell me!"

"Well..." Shandy began. She looked at Chloe then said, "Yes! Oh, my God...yes! He is so amazing!"

"Would that be me?" they heard a male voice say.

Chloe backed away and smiled as Dustin moved in and took Shandy's hand.

"Who's so amazing?" he teased.

"Like you don't know," she said as they kissed for several seconds.

"Oh, get a room, you two!" Chloe said.

When it ended she said, "I'm so happy for you guys. Can I maybe get a hug from Justin Bieber?"

"Who?" Dustin asked.

"That's kind of been your nickname for a while between us," Shandy admitted kind of wincing. "Only before all the tattoos and what not."

"Oh, okay. So...am I hotter than him?" he asked pretending to be concerned.

"Um...yeah! Way hotter!" she said before kissing him again.

"Okay, I am so out of here!" Chloe said turning around. "No wait. I want that hug first."

Shandy smiled then laughed when Chloe gave Dustin a huge hug then kissed him right on the lips during the hug.

"I'll never get another chance to kiss a guy that hot so I had to take it. Sorry, Justin. Or Dustin or...my God, you're hot!" she said before the girls laughed then hugged again.

The happy new couple spent as much time as they could together from then on. Lunch in the food court, dinner at her place, nights at her place, and after a month, she asked him to move in with her.

Dustin agreed knowing he was leaving in January, something they really hadn't discussed. It was now late October and he would be graduating in mid-December.

On Halloween, he had Chloe help dress him up the way Shandy had assumed he liked to dress then drop him off at her house.

Shandy had never laughed so hard in her life when she saw him in the dress and wig and high heels.

"I'll never ask you to wear these again," he promised taking them off five minutes later.

"You look ridiculous, but I love that you did this for me," she told him. "You're actually kinda cute as girl," she teased.

He smiled then said, "Remember how you used to ask me so many questions?"

"Yes, of course," she told him.

"Well, I wanted to make sure this would be a question you'd never forget so being in a dress probably qualifies as pretty unforgettable."

He reached into his bra and pulled out a small box, then pulled off his wig and got down on one knee.

"Oh, my God!" Shandy said, her body already trembling.

"I've loved you since the moment I first saw you, Shandy. You make me happier than I ever dreamed I could be. I love you with all my heart and if I promise to never again wear a dress...will you marry me?"

Her head was nodding and her feet were dancing, but her voice wasn't speaking.

She just held out her left hand as her body did what it was going to do. He slid it onto her ring finger then stood up to kiss her.

She was still trembling but managed to say, "I've always wondered what a lesbian experience would be like," as she unzipped his dress and let it fall to the floor.

"On second thought, that bra and makeup and everything has to go. And when it is, you can meet me in the bedroom." She gave him a wicked smile, held out her hand and admired the diamond again, then shrieked with joy.

"I'm engaged! I'm engaged! I'm engaged! And in love!" she sang as she skipped to the back of the house.

Dustin left a mess in the sink but managed to get out of the greasepaint and into bed with his new fiancee who pulled him down hard and told him how much she loved him before showing it in every way she knew how.

December quickly came and Dustin was commissioned hours after he graduated and Shandy thought he looked so incredibly handsome in his dress blue uniform. After a short ceremony, she pinned on one of his gold bars while his 'OSO' pinned on the other.

They learned a week later, he would be reporting back to Quantico to attend TBS (The Basic School) on January 7th, a six-month school attended by all Marine officers regardless of what job they might have.

They had already put her house on the market but they couldn't have the government move her things unless they were married, something they wanted to do as soon as her divorce was final.

It had taken an extra month but it was finalized and just before Christmas, Shandy's parents flew in for her wedding which was held in her house. Even her father's attitude softened when he saw his new son-in-law in uniform and wished them both the best of luck. They stayed until just after Christmas before flying back to Denver.

The movers came on the 27th and spent two days packing them up. The newly-married couple spent the night of the 29th in a nice hotel before heading across country in their sleek, black Mercedes. Dustin sold his for a cool $200 and used the money to pay for their hotel room and dinner that first night.

They arrived in Virginia on the 5th and found a very cozy, furnished apartment they rented for six months, putting their personal effects in storage until Dustin was sent to flight school in Pensacola where he'd spend a year and a half eventually learning to fly the new F-35 joint strike fighter, the aircraft nearly every other lieutenant wanted to fly but most didn't get.

Three months into flight school, Shandy informed him that he was going to be a father and six months before he graduated, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl they named Taya Allyse Miller.

No matter how busy he got, Dustin's first priority was always his beautiful wife and their baby girl. Shandy had long forgotten all the hurt and the pain caused by the months and years of horrible neglect from her first husband. On those rare times when she allowed herself to remember, she told herself that if not for that neglect, she'd have never met the man of her dreams or be holding the other love of her life in her arms.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,798 Followers