Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,910 Followers

We talk about the similarities and differences in how we grew up. She's an only child with a single mom, who got pregnant in high school. She never knew her father; her mom says he wasn't worth knowing. Because her mom's so young, they're very close and have more of a sisterly relationship than a typical mother and daughter. I tell her about growing up in the typical two-child family in suburbs, with one dog and a sister two years younger than I am.

Jasmine frequently touches my arm or my hand when she's talking, sending shivers through my entire body and my cock stays semi-erect most of the time I'm with her. Unfortunately, she seems totally unaffected by my presence.

Thursday afternoon, while driving Jasmine home, my cell phone rings. It's Cyn.

"Hi." She says. "There's been a change of plans. You were still planning on coming over tonight, weren't you?" I glance at Jasmine.

"Yeah." I answer. "Wouldn't miss it."

"Well, Barbara's not coming and since you were with Shelly last week, we decided it was my turn this week. Is that okay with you?" She asks, seductively. I guess the threesome isn't happening this week.

"More than okay!" I answer enthusiastically, excited about the chance to relieve some of my built up frustration.

"Can we go to your place again?" Cyn asks. "Or I can get another hotel room." She adds, when I don't answer right away.

"No, you don't need to do that." I answer, wondering what my apartment looks like. "What time?"

"I'll leave as soon as my niece gets here to watch the kids." She says, and I look quickly at Jasmine. "In about an hour?" She asks.

"Great." I say. "See you then."

"New boyfriend?" Jasmine teases, when I hang up the phone.

"How did you know?" I ask. We're still laughing when I pull up to her house. I wonder what she'd think if she knew it was her Aunt Cyn.

I get home in time to straighten up the apartment and get rid of my roommate before Cyn arrives. She rings the doorbell right on time and we're kissing and tearing at each other's clothes before I even get the front door closed.

"Mmmmmm. I couldn't stop thinking about you." She pants, pulling my shirt from my shoulders as she drops her blouse on the floor. We continue to kiss as I maneuver her towards the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind us.

"Me too." I tell her, as she kicks her panties off and pushes me down on the bed. I watch her luscious brown tits sway back and forth as she crawls up between my widespread legs. With her eyes locked on mine, she wraps her hand around the base of my cock, extends her tongue and very slowly licks up the underside of it all the way to the tip.

"Ohhhh yeah!" I moan, as she gradually licks all around it, never taking her eyes from mine. Instead of sucking me, she rubs my cock down her neck and nestles it between her tits. Kissing my chest and sucking on my nipples, she moves her body over mine.

"Oh Cyn!" I moan, reaching for her luscious, brown tits, as she moves her pussy up over my hard cock. "You are incredible!" I sigh, squeezing her tits and running my thumbs over her thick, black nipples. I am so fucking horny, that I'm afraid I'll shoot too soon, as I feel her warm, wet pussy lips wrap around the tip of my cock.

Straddling me, she is swiveling her hips in a torturously slow circle, while she squeezes my cockhead with her pussy muscles. With her hands on my torso, leaning her weight on me and pinning me to the bed, she is mercilessly controlling how little of my hard cock she allows to slide inside her slick, hot pussy.

"I wanted to do this last time." She smiles, as she undulates her hips. "But I didn't have the discipline to hold back." She says, raising her hips, so only the tip of my cock is between her steamy pussy lips. Slowly rocking back and forth, she drags the tip of my cock from one end of her slit to the other before sliding about an inch of it into her pussy. Swiveling her hips in a circular fashion, she sends shivers through my body, as her pussy lips close around my cockhead.

"Oh yeah" I cry, trying to thrust more of my cock into her juicy pussy, but unable to because of her weight on me. "This is cruel and unusual." I tell her, pinching her hard nipples and stretching them out from her large, black areolas.

"Not cruel." She smiles. "Maybe unusual. It's just the payback for all the teasing you did to me the other day." She says, allowing another inch of my cock to glide into her velvety hole, as she changes her movements and begins rolling her hips like a belly dancer. Fuck! It feels so good, making me crave more depth. Her teasing is driving me crazy and she knows it.

"Ohhhhh Fuck!" I try again to push my cock deeper into her burning snatch, but she anticipates my movement and raises her hips. Smiling at me, she squeezes her pussy muscles around the half of my cock she has trapped inside her sultry hole.

"You're torturing me." I moan. "You know that, don't you?" I ask, still squeezing her tits and pinching her hard nipples.

"Mmmmm." Cyn breathes, as she rotates her hips in a slow, sensuous circle, caressing my cock with her talented pussy. "You seem to be enjoying the torture." She smiles seductively.

"I am!" I moan. "I don't think I've ever been this hard!" I say, straining to push more of my throbbing cock up into her fur-lined hole.

"Not even when you were fucking Shelly's ass?" She asks, teasingly.

"Wow, she really gave you the details didn't she?" I ask.

"We're best friends... and we like to share." She says, smiling. I wonder at the innuendo, considering what Barbara told me.

"Is this what you wanted?" She asks, as she unhurriedly lowers her pussy down around my rigid cock and sits up straight. "There, it's all in!" She's sitting perfectly still, leaning her hand on my thighs behind her, while her pussy pulsates around my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I cry, trying to hump my cock into her pussy, but still unable to move because of her weight. "But with movement." I sigh, as I slide my hands down from her tits to grip her waist, trying to make her move her up and down.

"One thing at a time." She smiles, as she runs her fingers lightly up my inner thighs and cups my balls with her hand.

"Oh God!" I moan, as Cyn starts a slow motion, undulating rhythm, while she massages my balls. My hard cock is throbbing inside her enflamed pussy, as she starts gyrating her hips.

"Oh fuck!" I yell, as she picks up the pace. I move my hands back to her tits, as they begin bouncing against her chest.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ooh!" She cries, as she bounces up and down the entire length of my cock and I pinch and twist her nipples. Bucking my ass off the bed to match her rhythm, I am getting so close. I want to hold off until Cyn comes, but her teasing has pushed me to my limit and my eruption is only seconds away.

"I'm going to cum!" I tell her. "I can't hold back!" I cry, between clenched teeth, as my balls constrict and my imminent release builds from the bottom of my engorged cock.

"Don't hold back, Mike." Cyn says, riding me faster and harder. "I want you to cum!" She says, rocking, swiveling and bouncing on my cock all at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuuucckkk!" I yell, slamming my cock up inside her hot pussy, as I squeeze her large brown tits between my fingers. My body jerks convulsively, as I my cock explodes, spewing load after load of built up cum deep inside her burning pussy. She rides me throughout my intense release, gradually slowing her movements as the forcefulness of my jerking subsides. Gripping my spent cock with her slippery pussy muscles, she leans forward, crushing her hard nipples against my chest, while pressing her lips against mine.

"You didn't cum." I pant, brushing her hair from her forehead. My chest is heaving and I've cum harder than I thought possible.

"Not this time, lover." Cyn says, squeezing her pussy around my cock. "This one was all about you, just like you made Tuesday all about me. Once you recover, I'll cum twice as hard." She smiles, as she lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. As I lay here letting my breathing return to normal, my mind jumps from Cyn to Shelly to Jasmine and even Barbara, what an unbelievable week.

"My turn." Cyn's voice pulls me from my revelry, as she lifts herself off of me and turns onto her back. "Time for your talented tongue to do its stuff, while we wait for you to recover." She smiles seductively, while spreading her legs. I hesitate for a second, never having eaten a woman after I fucked her, but unable to resist her invitation.

"You are beautiful!" I say, positioning myself between her legs and staring at her delectable pussy. Compared to Shelly's pussy, Cyn's seems... I don't know... somewhat more delicate. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed, her pussy lips are thinner and her clit is less prominent. Even her aroma is different, though no less intoxicating, and I inhale deeply as I lower my tongue to her moist pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh! Mike!" Cyn cries, as I lick up and down her wet slit, lightly flicking her clit with my tongue. I don't know if it's because I came so deep within her pussy or if her flavor just overwhelms it, but there is barely a hint of cum taste.

"Shelly agrees with me about your tongue." She says, raising her ass off the bed and pushing against my mouth. "It's very talented." I stiffen my tongue and push it inside of her, conscious of a little more cum flavor, but not much. Before long I replace my tongue with two fingers and suck her clit into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssss!" Cyn cries, as I suck on her clit, flicking my tongue against it while I finger fuck her. She's bucking her ass off the bed and her fingers are entwined in my hair, pulling my face tightly against her wet, hot pussy.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Miiiiiiiiike!" She cries, clamping her thighs against my ears and jerking violently as her pussy muscles squeeze my fingers in a vice-like grip. "I'm cummmmmming!" She screams.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." Cyn sighs, her chest heaving, as she relaxes her legs and releases my fingers, while I lap up her tasty juices. Gripping her legs behind her knees. I lift them towards her head, nearly bending her in half. Moving my tongue from her saturated pussy, I lick down to her asshole, running my tongue around the crinkled opening.

"Mmmmm." Cyn moans, as I ream her ass with my tongue. "That feels nice, Mike. But don't get any ideas about fucking my ass." She says, as I snake my tongue into her tight back hole. "Shelly may like it back there, but I don't."

"No problem, I prefer fucking your pussy anyway." I tell her. "I'm just teasing and giving your pussy a little rest, before I suck more juices out of you." I say, as I slide my tongue back into her tight asshole.

I continue tongue fucking her asshole until she's rocking back and forth excitedly. Licking up and down the narrow area between her ass and her pussy I suck up her juices, which have continued in a steady flow from her pussy. I slowly lick the length of her pussy lips and suck her clit into my mouth while I slide one finger into her saliva-coated asshole.

"Ohhh! Yeah!" Cyn cries, as I finger fuck her ass, while sucking her clit, occasionally slipping my tongue into her pussy to lap up her abundant flow of juices. She continues rocking against my mouth and my finger, while grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs wider, giving me easier access.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Mike!" Cyn moans. "Ohhh! Yeah! Feels so good! So good, Mike!" Just before she's ready to cum, I pull my finger from her ass, release her legs and move my body up over hers. Spreading her legs, she welcomes my hard cock into her enflamed pussy and I bury it to my balls in one thrust. Her orgasm starts to build again, as I pound my hard cock into her.

"Yes!" Cyn screams, wrapping her legs around me and digging her nails into my back. "Ohmygod!" She cries, as her orgasm rips through her. She tries to clench her pussy around my cock, but I keep pounding into her, as her body shakes and spasms beneath me. Her flood of juices gush around my cock, keeping us well lubricated, while I jackhammer her soaked pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Cyn cries, clawing at my back and bucking furiously off the bed as another orgasm, more intense than the last one starts to build. I'm getting close, but I want this to be for her. I pound her harder, grinding my pelvic bone against her clit on each downward stroke, trying to hold back my own release. I don't know how long I can hold it.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mike! Ohhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Cyn screams, as another orgasm explodes, sending thunderous jolts of pleasure throughout her body. Not a minute too soon! Just as she clenches her pussy around my cock, I erupt, shooting several large blasts of cum into her spasming cunt. Jerking against her, I unload several more spurts, before finally collapsing on her soft brown tits.

"My God!" Cyn says, trying to catch her breath; her tits expanding against my chest. "I don't know why I ever agreed to share you." She smiles, with her hand on my cheek. "I'm only getting half of what I could be getting."

"Why did you?" I ask, wondering what she'll tell me this time.

"Because it's what the three of us decided and I agreed to it." She sighs. "Of course now there are only two of us." She says, kissing my forehead. I lower my head to her chest, without disengaging my spent cock from her pussy. Leisurely licking the smooth brown skin of her tit, I work my way all around it, before sucking her taut, dark nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm." Cyn sighs, arching her body against me. "You're making a good case for me to keep you for myself." She says, running her fingers through my hair as I suckle at her breast. Our post-coital kissing, sucking and licking lasts almost an hour, until the creative combination of Cyn's pussy muscles and the movement of her hips, fully revives my cock. Starting slowly, just grinding against each other, we steadily increase the pace. With the urgency building within us, my rigid cock is soon slamming into her slick hole.

"I'm cumming again! Ohhh! Fuck, Mike! I... can't... believe... I'm... cumming... again!" Cyn's bucking wildly against my cock, as I feverishly ram it into her. We're fucking with lustful abandon now, as we reach a frenzied rhythm and I pound my cock into her wide-open pussy. Thrusting her hips up to match every stroke, she claws my back, digging her nails deep into my skin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She cries, clenching her pussy around my cock, as her body spasms through the first wave of her another intense orgasm. My cock erupts at the same time and I shoot more cum than I thought I would have left, deep inside her quivering hole. Locked in a tight embrace, we ride out our orgasms, as our sweat soaked bodies tremble and shake against each other. It takes forever to catch our breath and Cyn breaks the silence with a laugh.

"I can't move." Cyn laughs. "You've completely drained my energy.

"I know what you mean." I answer, lying on my back next to her, still trying to get my breathing under control.

"I need a shower before I go home." She says. "By myself!" She adds, as she kisses my cheek and rolls out of bed. I watch her walk to the bathroom, but don't even attempt to join her in the shower. What an amazing woman! I doze off, thinking about Cyn, but my dream soon turns towards Jasmine and my fantasy of what she looks like naked.

"Dreaming about me, lover?" Cyn says, kissing the tip of my nearly erect cock, waking me from my fantasy.

"Yeah, planning next time." I lie, wondering what she'd do if she knew it was her niece I'm fantasizing about. With my luck, we'd end up with some kind of Mrs. Robinson scenario and she'd be threatening to tell Jasmine about us.

She's dressed and ready to go. "Sorry." I say, sitting up. "I must have dozed off."

"I would have too, if I didn't have to get home. My niece has school tomorrow." She says, bending to kiss my lips. "See you next Thursday, Mike."

"I wish we didn't have to wait a whole week." I say, as she's leaving.

"Sorry, but that's all I can arrange without causing suspicion." She says, blowing me a kiss as she pulls the door closed. I fall back to sleep immediately.

On Saturday, Jasmine and I meet at a park near her house. It's a beautiful day and we just fool around, playing Frisbee, climbing trees and swinging. She looks delicious in a red tank top and tight white shorts. I'm pushing her on the swing, when she asks me if I've talked to Amber lately.

"No, we haven't worked together for a couple of weeks." I answer, wondering where that came from. "I think we have a shift together next week. Why?" I ask her, as my hands touch her firm ass cheeks to push her forward on the swing.

"No reason." She answers. "I'm done swinging." She says, slowing down and putting her feet on the ground. We walk over to some trees and sit in the shade, leaning against a large tree trunk.

"I really miss Jimmy." She says, leaning against my shoulder. "Especially on a day like today." She says, looking at me. "We used to come here a lot. We'd stay until it got dark and no one could see us." She says, leaving the rest to my imagination.

"I'm sorry." Is all I can think of to say, wishing I could make her forget him. "I wish there was something I could do." I tell her, putting my arm around her shoulder.

"You've been great, Mike." She says. "I just kick myself, every time I think about how much I trusted him and how it all disintegrated in one night." She's cuddled next to me with her left tit against my side, when she catches me completely off guard.

"I'm also horny as hell." She laughs. "I miss being with Jimmy, but I also really miss the sex." She says.

"Now, I really wish there was something I could do." I answer, squeezing her against me.

"I bet you do!" She says, hitting my leg playfully. "You know what I mean." She says, leaving her hand on my thigh. "When you're used to having sex almost everyday, and then you suddenly don't have a boyfriend..." She lets her words trail off. My cock wants to respond to this conversation and I'm trying hard not to let it show.

"I would be happy to offer my services if it would help." I tell her, trying to make it sound like a joke.

"I know you would, Mike." She says, squeezing my thigh. "Why aren't you black?" She asks exasperatedly.

"I'll convert." I joke. "Are there classes or something I can take?"

"I think you'd fail miserably." She says, laughing. "Thanks, Mike." She says, leaning back and looking me in the eye. "You always say the right thing to pull me out of my doldrums." Leaning forward, she kisses me on the cheek. "You're the best." She says.

"Jasmine." I say, looking in her eyes, with my hands on her shoulders. "I don't have to be your boyfriend or anything to help you satisfy your horniness. Sex is a natural, human urge and we could help each other... as friends. We could take the necessary precautions and nothing has to change in our friendship." I look at her as earnestly as I can, hoping she'll see the logic of my proposal, rather than my rock solid cock trying to bust out of my pants.

"You're wrong, Mike." Jasmine says, turning away from me. "Sex changes everything in a relationship. Nothing would be the same with us." She says, grabbing my hand. "Come on, let's go home." We walk back to my car, holding hands. A lot of arguments are running through my brain, but I decide for once, to just keep quiet and not push my luck.

"Mike." Jasmine says, when we reach my car. "I'm sorry I talked about all that stuff with you. I realize how it must have sounded and I'm sorry to have given you the wrong impression." She smiles. "You're so easy to talk to that I sometimes just get carried away."

"Don't apologize!" I tell her. "I'm flattered that you feel comfortable talking to me like that. I'm the one who was out of line. You set the boundaries of this relationship from the very first day that we watched live sex together and you started your period in my car." I tease and she starts laughing out loud.

samslam
samslam
12,910 Followers
1...34567...9