Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers

"Seriously, please don't censor what you say, Jasmine. I'm sorry I suggested we have sex. It won't happen again." I tell her, as she folds herself into my arms and I squeeze her tightly against me. Her breasts pressing through the thin material of tank top and bra feel wonderful against my chest and I command my body not to spoil the moment. She breaks the embrace, just before my cock gives me away.

"I'll see you Monday, Mike." Jasmine says, turning to walk back to her house. Damn! I'm doing just what she said I'd do, trying to make this more than friendship. But come on! She's the one talking about how horny she is, what am I suppose to do? Fuck!

Sunday is pretty much consumed with homework, laundry and a late shift at the bookstore. By the time I meet Jasmine, after cheerleading practice on Monday, I've resigned myself to being her confidant and sounding board, but never her lover.

"You are not going to believe the juicy conversation I overheard yesterday." Jasmine says, as she jumps into the front seat of my car. She is so worked up, she can hardly hold still.

"Tell me." I say, trying to match her enthusiasm, even though I'm not really interested in high school gossip.

"My aunt Cyn was over for dinner." She says, very animatedly. "Afterwards, while I was doing the dishes, Aunt Cyn and my mom were talking in the living room. I finished the dishes and was about to join them, when I heard Aunt Cyn describing, in the most graphic detail you can imagine, about this guy going down on her." Oh fuck! I keep nodding while Jasmine is talking, but I'm getting increasingly nervous about where this is going.

"I've never heard my mom and my aunt talking like this so I stayed out of sight and just listened. Aunt Cyn told my mom all about this young white guy and how great he is with his tongue." Jasmine is turned in the seat, facing me while she excitedly describes the conversation. "Then, she starts trying to convince my mom to join her and her friends next Thursday night, so she can get in on the action! It seems that every Thursday night, while I'm babysitting, Aunt Cyn and her friends..." I don't know if it is the look on my face or if Jasmine suddenly remembers where she met me, but she stops mid-sentence and her hand flies up to her open mouth.

"Ohmygod!" She exclaims. "It's you, isn't it?" She gasps. "Mike! You're fucking my aunt!"

"Jasmine." I say, glancing at her as I drive. "I can explain."

"Explain!" She yells. "You're fucking my aunt and all you can say is 'I can explain'?" Her face is red and she's breathing hard. "Saturday you were putting the moves on me. Now you're trying to get my mom to join in! Is the goal to fuck my whole family?" She drops back into her seat and stares out the windshield.

"I didn't know anything about your mom, Jasmine." I tell her. "Hell, I can barely keep up with all of this myself." As she sits fuming, with her arms tightly across her chest, I tell her everything that's happened in the past three weeks. I describe how her aunt came into the bookstore and I thought I was charming her, but she was actually manipulating me. I tell her about the neglected black housewives and the different reaction from Barbara and Shelly. I even tell her about my conversation with Barbara in the bookstore.

"Can you blame me?" I finally ask her. "Your aunt is a beautiful woman and I'm young and single." I say, looking over to see how she reacts.

"My aunt isn't." She says, without looking at me.

"No, she isn't." I answer quietly, wondering if this is what's really bothering her; the betrayal of her uncle. "I didn't even know you when it started." I say, realizing that nothing I say is going to make a difference.

"Men!" She says. "I guess they either lie to you or lie about you!" She says, shaking her head.

"I never lied to you." I say.

"You lied by omission, Mike!" She snaps. "It never occurred to you during all of our lengthy conversations, to say, 'Oh by the way Jasmine, while you're taking the kids roller-skating, I'm fucking your aunt."

"I didn't know how to tell you." I stammer. "It's not like it ever came up in conversation." I say, realizing how lame it sounds, as soon as I've said it.

"Yeah, well now it has!" She says, as I pull up in front of her house. "Don't bother pick me up from school anymore, Mike." She says, as she gets out of the car. "I'll get my own ride. You just go be Aunt Cyn's little, white fuck toy!" She says, slamming the door.

Goddamn it! I knew this was going to happen. I pound my fists on the steering wheel as I pull away from the curb. Not that I ever had a chance with Jasmine, anyway, but I certainly didn't want her to feel like I betrayed her. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The rest of the week creeps by in a funk and on Thursday, Cyn calls to tell me she's booked the hotel room again and she has a surprise for me. She gives me the room number and I tell her I can't wait, but the truth is, I'd rather be meeting Jasmine in the park.

"You're early." Cyn says, opening the hotel room door and letting me in. As soon as I see her, my cock stiffens and I can't wait to fuck her.

"Should I leave and come back?" I tease, pulling her into an embrace. She's wearing a light yellow spaghetti strap dress that looks perfect against her chocolate brown skin.

"Don't be silly." She says, kissing me lightly on the lips, as I run my hands over her bare shoulders. "I was just hoping to surprise you." She says, stepping back from me. "Shelly is joining us and I wanted us both to be here when you arrived." She says, smiling at me. "But you're early and she's running late. C'est la vie!" She laughs. "Let's start without her."

She pulls me back against her and kisses me more passionately. I can't seem to get a hold of my feelings. I'm excited and repulsed at the same time. After my discussion with Barbara and from what Jasmine overheard between her mom and Cyn, I can't help resenting all the manipulation, but as our tongues entwine and I slide the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders, my cock responds as enthusiastically as ever.

"Maybe I should be glad Shelly's late." Cyn says, as I pull the front of her dress down and cradle her naked tits in my hands. "I can have you all to myself for a while." She says, as I run my thumbs over her nipples and feel them harden under my touch. I'm just about to lower my mouth to suck on one, when she steps back and lets her dress fall to the floor. She's wearing nothing under the dress and the bloods surges into my cock, as she stands there, elegantly displaying herself for my approval.

Like a schoolboy, looking at his first picture of a naked woman, my eyes hungrily roam her body, devouring her from her tits to her pussy, then coming back up to focus on her thick black nipples.

"I get wet every time I think about your mouth on me." She whispers, stepping closer and helping me shed my clothes. "I want you to eat me, Mike." She pleads, lying on her back on the bed and spreading her thighs, invitingly.

"I've been waiting all week for this." She says quietly. I crawl up on the bed, and lower my face towards her, moist black, pussy lips. As I breathe in her scent and run my tongue up the length of her slit, I'm no longer conflicted or worried about whether I'm being manipulated. Who the fuck cares!

"Mmmm! Ohh yes!" Cyn cries, as my tongue delves into her fleshy, pink opening, lapping up her hot juices and then lightly flicking her clit, before plunging back in for more of her sweet nectar.

"Oh god! You are so good!" She pants, as I suck her clit completely into my mouth. Slipping two, and then three fingers into her steamy pussy, I gently flick my tongue across the tip of her clit while rapidly pumping my fingers in and out of her. She's bucking her ass off the bed, thrusting her pussy against my fingers, while I suck on her aroused clit.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop! I'm cumming, Mike!" Cyn cries, her head twisting from side to side, as she feverishly responds to my machinations.

"Ohhhhhhhh! I'm fucking cummmmmiiiiiiing!" She yells, clamping her pussy muscles around my fingers and thrusting her head and shoulders off the bed. She's jerking uncontrollably against my face, as her orgasm overtakes her, and pussy juice gushes over my hand. I disengage my fingers and lower my mouth to her steamy opening, hungrily drinking her delicious cream.

"You never disappoint." She breathes, her chest heaving as she gasps for air. I take a few last licks and then wipe my face against the bedspread before licking and kissing my way up her body. I nuzzle my cheek against her velvety bush and then lick from her naval to the crevice between her large tits. As I suck on her hard, thick nipples, I feel the wet heat of her pussy juice oozing against my stomach. She wraps her legs around me, as I gently rock my stomach muscles against her splayed open pussy lips.


"Fuck me, Mike!" Cyn cries, releasing her legs from around me and spreading them wide open. I take a couple of last sucks on her nipple and then position my body over hers. Pushing my tongue into her mouth, I bury my cock into her in one swift plunge. There is nothing gentle or gradual about our coupling, I just hammer her pussy for all I'm worth.

My mind is reeling. Yes, Jasmine! I'm fucking your aunt! She's married and manipulative, but she's so fucking sexy! And you've made me so incredibly horny, but you won't fuck me because I'm white! So, yes! I'm pounding my hard cock into your goddamn aunt!


"Oh Mike!" Cyn screams, pushing Jasmine from my mind. "This is just what I needed!" She pants, as I continue jackhammering my cock into her fiery pussy, wishing it was Jasmine's. "I'm cumming again!" She cries, as my balls constrict and my legs tense. I slam down hard and my cock erupts deep inside her burning snatch, spewing a huge load of cum just as she tightens her pussy around my cock. I press my lips to hers, as our bodies jerk against each other and our tongues entwine in a passionate kiss. It's not a loving kiss, but more of a grateful acknowledgement of what we've just given each other. As if on cue, there is a loud knock on the door.

"That'll be Shelly." Cyn says dreamily, smiling at me. "Think you're up for it?" She laughs, gently squeezing my spent cock with her pussy muscles.

"We'll see." I say, reluctantly sliding my cock from its warm cocoon, and getting off the bed. I stand naked behind the door, as I open it and greet Shelly.

"We started without you." I smile, as she walks in, drops a bag on the floor and wraps me in a tight embrace. I try not to put my pussy soaked cock against the front of her skirt, but she grinds against me anyway.

"I can see that." She says, squeezing my bare ass cheeks and then looking over at Cyn, who has pulled part of the bedspread over herself. "I'm just going to have to catch up, aren't I?" Shelly says, pulling her blouse over her head and unzipping her skirt. Dropping her bra on the dresser, she kneels in front of me, wrapping her hand around my flaccid cock.

"Wait!" Cyn cries. "You don't want to do that!"

"Why the hell not?" Shelly asks, flicking her tongue against the head of my cock.

"Not until he's cleaned up." Cyn says, throwing back the spread and getting off the bed. I watch Shelly's eyes as she stares at Cyn's naked body. This must be the first time they've done anything like this.

"I'll clean him up." Shelly says, feeding my soft cock into her mouth, sucking and licking Cyn's juices from the top and sides.

"Oh! That's gross!" Cyn says, plopping down on the edge of the bed. "He just fucked me, Shelly!"

"Mmmmm." Shelly moans around my rapidly recovering cock. "I can tell." She says, pulling her lips from around my cock. "And the taste is scrumptious." She says, looking at Cyn, as she continues stroking my cock with her hand. "Even second hand." She teases, her eyes focused intently on Cyn's dripping pussy lips. Cyn quickly closes her legs and puts her hands in her lap.

"Well I think it's gross." Cyn says, as Shelly slides her lips all the way down the length of my cock. "I'm going to take a quick shower, while you catch up." Cyn says, getting off the bed. Shelly's eyes follow her naked body until she disappears into the bathroom.

"She'll come around." Shelly smiles at me, as she stands up and removes her black lace panties. "Are you recovered enough to fuck me, Mike?" Shelly asks, pulling me against her and sandwiching my hard cock between us.

"I think you've rejuvenated me." I laugh, as I squeeze her bare ass cheeks and press my chest against her huge tits.

"Come around for what?" I smile, as I look knowingly in Shelly eyes. It appears that Shelly may have a hidden agenda with Cyn. She stares at me for a long time, before she answers.

"We've been best friends for years." She sighs. "And that's the first time I've ever seen her naked."

"But you've wanted to, haven't you?" I tease, as my hands caress her bare back and I grind my hard cock against her hairy mound.

"She's so freakin' modest!" Shelly sighs. "Even when we're shopping for clothes, she insists on privacy.

"That's what this is all about, isn't it?" I ask, taking a stab in the dark. Shelly looks at me thoughtfully.

"Let's just say, that I think Cyn, Barbara and I could have some very satisfying Thursday nights all by ourselves." She smiles.

"You didn't need me at all." I say. "Or is this just another role play?" I ask, wondering what she's up to.

"No, Mike. I needed you as a catalyst." She smiles, as her hands continue kneading my ass cheeks. "Can you imagine their reaction if I'd have suggested we don't need men? Hell, Barbara freaked out about fucking you." She laughs.

"But with me as the... um... catalyst, you're able to get them naked and in bed with you." I say, putting the puzzle together. "Hoping, that at some point, you won't need me." I must have sounded somewhat dejected, because Shelly immediately tries to reassure me.

"You'll be fine, Mike." She smiles. "A certain someone's niece is very attractive." She says, startling me. "Don't forget, my job takes me to the high school quite often, Mike. I've seen you picking up Jasmine after school." She says, responding to the surprised look on my face.

"We're just friends." I tell her. "She won't date a white guy."

"Don't give up, lover." Shelly says, wrapping her fingers around my hard cock. "You're one of the good guys. She's bound to come around." I don't tell her that Jasmine knows about her and Cyn and isn't speaking to me.

"What can I do to help you with Cyn?" I ask, warming up to my role as coconspirator.

"Just keep recovering, this quickly." She says, stroking her hand up and down my hard cock. "I'll do the rest." Breaking the embrace, she glances at the bathroom door. "Let's join her in the shower!" She says excitedly, tugging on my arm as she opens the door.

"What's going on?" Cyn yells from behind the shower curtain.

"We've decided that you're right, Cyn." Shelly says. "He does need cleaned up." She pulls the shower curtain back and nudges me in.

"Wait!" Cyn says, trying to cover her nakedness with her hands. "You can't just barge in here." She says, moving back, as I step over the side of the tub followed by Shelly, who pulls the curtain closed behind us.

It's a small shower. Cyn has her back against the tile at one end of the tub; I'm facing her, with Shelly standing under the spray behind me. Our bodies are pressed together and I kiss Cyn lightly on the lips.

"Where's the soap?" Shelly asks. "This young man's cock tastes like pussy!" Cyn and I both start laughing as Cyn shrugs resignedly and hands Shelly the soap.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it." I say. "I thought you said is was scrumptious." I smile, pulling Cyn's soapy body tightly against me and running my hands down her wet back, to caress her ass cheeks.

"Yes it was tasty." Shelly says quietly. "But like I said, I was tasting it second hand, and it was mixed in with some of your flavor as well, Mike." She says, grinding her pussy mound against my ass. "Now let's get that thing cleaned up." She says.

Crammed together in the small shower, with Cyn's tits pressing into my chest and Shelly's tits against my back, I feel Shelly's hand snake around my waist and begin soaping my cock. Cyn, obviously feeling Shelly's hand moving between us, tries to move back, but I cup her ass cheeks and hold her against me.

As Shelly brings her other hand around my waist to join the first one, I feel Cyn tense. Shelly's soapy hands are moving up and down between us lathering my cock, my stomach and the top of my thighs, which means she is also lathering Cyn's stomach, pussy mound and thighs. I squeeze Cyn's ass cheeks and slide my fingers towards her pussy lips, while I try to distract her.

"What a great surprise, Cyn!" I blurt out. "It's every guys fantasy to have two women at the same time, but I never actually expected it to happen." I say, as my fingers find her pussy lips.

"We thought you'd be surprised." She smiles nervously, closing her eyes as my fingers probe her moist pussy lips. She's still quite wet from her orgasms and, with my palm against her ass cheeks, I slip my middle finger into her well-lubricated hole. I start wiggling it back and forth, in a quasi-pumping action, as I shove my tongue into her mouth.

Shelly doesn't know what's going on, but she notices the difference right away, as Cyn starts grinding her pussy mound against the back of Shelly's hand. Shelly tries to turn her hand over, but there's no room. I pull my hips back and Shelly flips her hand over, sliding it down into Cyn's pubic hair, while continuing to stroke my cock with her other hand.

"Oh god!" Cyn cries, breaking the kiss. I add another finger to my first one, pumping them into her pussy in rapid-fire motion. Cyn is bucking against Shelly's hand, which I assume has found her clit.

"Oh shit!" Cyn cries, as she loses her balance and falls against the shower curtain. I yank my fingers from her pussy to grab her arms. Shelly has her arms around me and for a minute, we're all slipping and sliding in the slick tub. When we finally regain our balance, we're locked in a three-way embrace, laughing hysterically.

"There's not enough room." I say, maneuvering past Shelly, so I can rinse off. "This is too dangerous." As I stand under the spray, rinsing the soap off, Shelly and Cyn are pressed together, face to face, or more accurately, tits to tits. After rinsing my front, I turn around. My hard cock brushes against Shelly's ass and, over her shoulder, I see Cyn and Shelly just staring at each other, their tits only inches apart. Both women have their arms at their sides.

I press my body against Shelly's back and reach around to fondle her tits, letting the back of my fingers brush against Cyn's hard nipples. Turning my hands over, I play with Cyn's tits, while brushing against Shelly's hard nipples. Shelly puts her hands on Cyn's waist as I playfully flip one hand around so that I'm now fondling each woman's right tit. It feels great, but looks hilarious and we all start laughing again. Pulling my hands out from between their tits, I lean against Shelly's back, pushing her against Cyn. With Cyn's back against the tile, their tits mash against each other and Shelly moves her hands down over Cyn's hips.

"It's too cramped in here." I say, squeezing Shelly's ass cheek. "I'm getting out." Neither woman acknowledges me as I step from the tub.

"You two wash each other real clean." I smile. "I'm not done with you." I say, as I close the shower curtain. My cock is rock hard and I really want to stay and watch, but I don't think Cyn would appreciate it. I'm not sure she's ready for Shelly to do anything, anyway.

"That was you touching my clit earlier, wasn't it?" I hear Cyn whisper, as I'm toweling off and leaving the bathroom. I stop at the door and listen. "It felt... um... different." She says.

samslam
samslam
12,932 Followers
1...456789