Neglected Black Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,910 Followers

"Ohhhhh! Mike!" Jasmine calls out. "I'm cumming, Mike!" She says, bucking wildly against my mouth. "You're making me cum!" She cries, as I keep up the assault on her pussy, finger fucking her and sucking on her clit. Grabbing my head with her hands, she pulls me so tightly against her wide-open pussy that I'm barely able to breathe. I keep sucking her clit until she clenches her pussy tightly around my fingers and tries to hold my head still with her hands. Shaking and trembling, she jerks convulsively several times and then relaxes her thighs.

Pulling my head back, I gasp for air, before I start lapping up her sweet juices. Her pussy is drenched and I drink from her heavily flowing juices like I'm dying of thirst.

"Oh my god!" Jasmine pants. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard." She sighs, while sucking air into her lungs. I watch her chest heave and her tits swell, as she tries to catch her breath. My cock is rock solid, but I'm too drunk on her flavor to stop lapping up her juices. After licking all around her pussy and her thighs, I push her legs up and slurp up the creamy sauce that has run down between her ass cheeks. She lets out a soft moan as my tongue darts in and out of her tight little asshole.

Licking from her asshole to her pussy, I suck her labia into my mouth, swallowing the steady stream of pussy juice continuing to flow from between her lips. When she starts rocking back against me, I lick faster, allowing my tongue to barely graze her clit.

"Ohhhhhhh! Miiiiiiike!" She moans, as my tongue lightly touches the underside of her clit.

A couple of years ago, my former landlady taught me how to stimulate a woman's clitoris. Most men overdo it, she told me, sucking too hard and too fast. Although the woman might orgasm, she's likely to be sore afterwards. She described how sensitive the clitoris is, especially right after an orgasm. Using herself as a live teaching aid, she encouraged me to practice a delicately light touch with my tongue. With her constant instruction and lots of practice, I perfected an approach that gave her slow building, extremely intense orgasms with no residual soreness. The technique involves filling my mouth with a mixture of pussy juice and saliva, before I start sucking on her clit. Then, stimulating her clit by swishing the juices all around it with my tongue, without making direct contact with her clit. She said she'd never felt anything like it. It took forever for her to peak and then she exploded in sheer ecstasy.

Jasmine's pussy is soaking wet and I fill my mouth with her warm nectar. Resting my chin between her splayed open pussy lips and sucking her clit into my mouth, I agitate the liquid with my tongue, swishing it around her engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! God! Mike!" Jasmine cries, trying to buck against my mouth. With her legs in the air and my hands on the back of her thighs, she can't move very much, making it easier to keep my mouth on her clit. With a gentle sucking motion and a quick up and down movement of my tongue, I tantalize her sensitive clit and she begs for more.

"Oh! Mike!" Jasmine breathes. "What are you doing?" She pants. "Is this what Aunt Cyn was talking about?" She asks. "Oh! Fuck!" She entwines her fingers in my hair, squeezing my head, but not pulling me against her. "I've... never... felt... anything..." She pants, her breath coming in short gasps as her orgasm builds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccck!" She screams. "Don't stop!" She yells, pulling my hair so hard it hurts. "Don't you dare fucking stop! God! Mike! It's still building!" She's clawing at my scalp, as I move my tongue faster, but still avoid direct contact with her clit. Jerking her head off the bed, with her teeth clenched together and her eyes closed, she starts shaking uncontrollably.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jasmine screams, pushing my mouth away from her clit, as her orgasm thunders through her body and her juices gush over my chin. I hungrily gulp down her intoxicating serum, licking her puffy lips, as she shakes and trembles through her orgasm. When Jasmine finally lowers her legs, I continue to lick her inner thighs and all around her pussy.

"Fuck me, Mike." Jasmine says, between breaths. My cock is throbbing and I need relief, but I'm obsessed with her taste. "Please, Mike." Jasmine pleads, spreading her legs and tugging on my shoulders. My face is coated with her juices from my chin to my cheeks. Wiping my face against her thick, triangular bush, I kiss her stomach and lick between her tits.

A thin coating of pussy juice smears across her tits as I rub my face between them. Her dark nipples are jutting rigidly from her tits and I suck one into my mouth, while I pinch and tease the other one with my hand. Lying with my torso between her widespread legs, I alternate sucking each nipple and kneading her pliable, round tits.

"Pleeeeeeeeease, Mike!" Jasmine sighs, running her fingers through my hair and rocking her drenched pussy against my abdomen. I move my face to hers and kiss her lightly, as I position my throbbing cock against her dripping pussy lips. I'm raised up on my arms and my chest is lightly brushing against her hard nipples. As I stare into her face and push my hard cock deep inside her saturated pussy, I am overwhelmed with a feeling of love and I'm starting to tell her before I even think about the consequences.

"Jasmine. I... I... " Catching myself just in time, I hold my cock perfectly still inside her fiery pussy, using the weight of my body to keep Jasmine from moving. "I am drunk on the taste of you." I tell her. "I want to fuck you, but I need to taste you some more first." I say, quickly sliding my cock out of her pussy, as I move my body down hers.

"No! Mike! That's enough! Fuck me, now!" Jasmine yells as I again lower my head between her legs. "Ohhhhhh! Damn you! Ohhhhhhhh!" She cries, bucking against my face, as I start sucking the moisture out of her cunt. I have never seen a pussy so swamped with juices and I bury my face between her gaping lips. I'm no longer trying to prove my sexual prowess, or tease her with a clever tongue technique. I am delirious and out of control, drinking her nectar, like a man possessed. Her body reacts to my invigorated assault and she humps my face, while thrashing around on the bed. I hungrily slurp her seemingly endless supply of sweet, hot syrup.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuck! I'm cumming again!" Jasmine cries, and I react immediately. Pulling my pussy-soaked face from between her legs, I nearly dive up over her body and slam my hard, throbbing cock into her trembling pussy, pounding her towards another orgasm.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!" Jasmine screams, as she wraps her arms around me and thrusts her pussy hard against my cock. "Aaarrrrggggghhhhh!" She groans, her orgasm exploding through her body, but I don't relent. I keep hammering her soggy pussy, fucking her harder and faster until she's just holding on, rocking along with me. Pussy juice is still clinging to my lips, as she shoves her tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately.

My orgasm builds rapidly, as my cock glides along the slick walls of her steamy pussy. Muffled moans escape from our mouths, still locked together in a deep, tongue intensive kiss, as her urgency rebuilds itself. Bucking her hips off the bed, as I slam my hard cock into her, she digs her nails into my shoulders and tightens her pussy muscles around my cock. With one last thrust, I erupt inside of her, jerkily spewing several hours of build up cum.

Breaking the kiss and gasping for air, I collapse on her chest. Her legs relax back onto the bed, but she keeps her arms wrapped around my back. Neither one of us speaks, as we struggle to catch our breaths.

"Your face is all wet." Jasmine teases, as she runs her hand over my cheek. "Your cheeks are soaked almost to your ears! Did I do that?" She asks with mock innocence. I'm lying on her with my spent cock nestled inside her soggy pussy. I slide my chest to the side, so I can fondle her left tit.

"I could have drowned." I say playfully, as I gently caress her tit and look into her eyes. Her face is radiant, with that post-coital glow.

"I've never been so wet." She says quietly, almost like it's an apology.

"I've never seen anyone with such a responsive body. I could have eaten you all day." I say.

"Speaking of eating. It's almost lunch time." I tell her. "I can make some sandwiches or quesadillas. "I offer. "Or I could heat some soup, if you'd like."

"How can you be hungry, after all you've just eaten." She says, squeezing her pussy around my soft cock, to ensure I get her meaning.

"You're right. I've had my nourishment." I say, squeezing her thick nipple and gently stretching it out from her dark areola. "I was just thinking of you." Lowering my head, I suck her right nipple into my mouth, while I continue to gently stretch and pinch her left one.

"Mmmm." She sighs, as I grip her nipple between my teeth and flick my tongue across the taut tip. "You are unbelievable, Mike." She says, combing her fingers through my hair, as I continue to toy with her nipples, biting, nibbling, pinching and twisting until she starts a faint rocking of her hips. My cock responds to her movement and I rock with her, gradually building to a slow rhythmic fucking.

"You're ready again?" She asks incredulously, raising her knees up and spreading her legs wider.

"Not so surprising." I say, pulling my mouth from her nipple and looking at her face. "You are beautiful, sexy, sensual and besides, unlike someone here, I've only cum once." She smiles as I lower my mouth to hers and slowly glide my fully recovered cock in and out of her slippery hole.

Without the urgency I felt during our first fuck, I maintain an excruciatingly slow pace, sliding my cock all the way into her and then grinding my pelvic bone against her clit before gradually sliding it all the way out. After several repetitions of this slow motion fucking, Jasmine is humping her pussy around my cock and begging me to go faster.

"Please, Mike!" She says. "You are such a good tease, but I need you to really fuck me!" I don't answer, but after a few more slow strokes I concede to her wishes and pick up the pace.

"Wait." She says, grabbing my shoulders and squeezing her legs around me. "I want to be on top." She smiles. "I want to ride you." She smiles as she tries to flip us over.

"Okay." I answer, excited about the prospect of watching her tits bounce as she rides my cock. "Hold on a second." I tell her, lifting my ass and sliding my hard cock halfway out of her pussy, so she can straighten her legs under me. "Okay, now roll over." I tell her, wrapping my arms around her and rolling our bodies together. We flip over perfectly, without disengaging my cock from her pussy.

"That's better." She says, pulling her knees up next to my hips and sitting up straight. "Now I'm in control." She smiles, brushing her hard nipples against my chest as she leans down to kiss me. When she sits back up, she squirms around getting the fit right, before she starts moving up and down on my cock. I watch her tits flopping around, slapping against her chest, as she starts bouncing on my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I encourage her as she starts bouncing faster and I reach up to grab her tits. Catching one in each hand, I squeeze them, while humping my ass off the bed to match her rhythm. With her head back and her eyes closed, she rides me faster and faster, as I maul her tits and pinch her nipples.

"Oh Mike!" She pants, as I move one hand from her tit and slide it down through her thick bush, finding her clit with my thumb. "Ohhhhhhh! Yeah!" Jasmine cries, as I massage her love button and she starts bouncing frantically on my hard cock. I'm bucking my ass off the bed, trying to keep my thumb against her clit, as I feel myself about to explode.

"I'm going to cum." I pant, as Jasmine rides my cock like a wild woman, viciously slamming her pussy down around my shaft at a frenetic pace. "I can't hold back!" I tell her, shooting my load into her enflamed pussy.

"I'm cumming too!" She cries, jouncing a few more times before she clamps her pussy around my cock and jerks violently up and down. Dropping onto my chest, she pushes her tongue into my mouth while her body shakes and trembles through the aftershocks of her orgasm. I wrap my arms around her, holding her snugly against me and we lie there in a state of contented bliss.

We both doze off for a while and never get around to lunch. I awaken at the sound of a loud noisy ring tone that I don't recognize.

"Sorry." Jasmine says, sliding off of me with a deep sigh, as my spent cock plops from her drenched pussy. "It's my mom." She says, finding her jeans and pulling her cell phone from the pocket.

"Hi mom!" She says, cheerfully after flipping the phone open. "I'm not sure." She says into the phone. "What time is it?" She whispers to me, as she crawls back up on the bed. I glance at the clock and then reach over and fondle her tits as they hang under her crawling body.

"Three o'clock." I whisper back, as she settles down next to me with her head on my shoulder.

"That sounds great, what time?" She says into the phone, as her hand moves between my legs and starts stroking my balls with her fingertips. "Can I bring Mike?" She asks, smiling at me. "He's my new boyfriend." She says, looking me in the eyes and smiling broadly. "You remember I told you about him. He works at the bookstore." She says, wrapping her fingers around my soft cock and gently stretching it out. "Okay, mom. Love you, too. See you then." She flips the phone closed and tosses it on the floor by her jeans.

"I have to be home for dinner at five. "She says. "How would you like to have dinner at my house?" She says, moving down the bed, so her face is lying on my thigh.

"You told your mom about me?" I ask. She called me her boyfriend!

"No." She says, as she starts licking the sides of my cock. "But she hardly pays attention when I talk to her, so she won't remember that I didn't." She smiles as she feeds my cockhead into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. My cock responds instantly, stiffening in her grasp and she widens her grip.

"I'm your boyfriend?" I ask. "I thought you didn't date white guys." I tease, as my cock continues to harden within her warm mouth.

"I thought you didn't date high school girls?" She says, smiling.

"I will if you will." I answer, pushing my semi-erect cock back into her mouth. She just smiles and starts bobbing her head up and down. I watch her black lips slide up and down my pale cock and I can't believe she called me her fucking boyfriend! I was sure that when I told her about Jimmy, she would go running back to him. As much as I dreamed about this, I was never very optimistic about it actually happening.

Jasmine is a more talented cocksucker than I imagined, and in no time, she has me bucking my ass off the bed, trying to push more of my hard cock into her mouth. I assumed that because her and Jimmy had only been fucking a few months, that she would be inexperienced. But it makes sense that giving head would be a good alternative to losing her virginity.

"Ohhhh! Jasmine!" I pant, as she licks the underside of my cock, while her lips continue to slide up and down the length of it. She's cradling my balls with her hands, gently rolling them between her fingers and I'm about to explode any second.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming again!" I warn her. Pulling her lips back, she rapidly flicks her tongue against the sensitive area at the base of my cockhead, while continuing to caress my balls. I lose it and erupt into her mouth, spewing hot cum onto her tongue. She sucks and swallows; milking every drop of cum from my cock, before letting it gently slide from her mouth.

Sitting back on her knees, she licks her lips and smiles at me. "We're due at my mom's house at five o'clock and I need a shower." She says. "Can we take a shower before I go home?" She asks, seductively.

"What happened to the nervous girl who was here this morning?" I tease, as my breathing returns to normal and I recover from my third orgasm.

"I guess you sucked all the nervousness out of her." She laughs. "What about that shower?" She asks, getting off the bed.

"Come on." I say, rolling off the bed. "I'll wash your back." I say, kissing her lips as I squeeze her bare ass cheek.

"Just my back?" She teases as we walk down the hall to the bathroom. I turn on the water and get towels from the hall closet. As I step into the shower Jasmine wraps her arms around me and we kiss passionately while the water sprays over us.

"This has been the best day of my life." She says as we're lathering soap on each other and I'm still marveling at the fact that she's here.

"Me too." I say, as I squeeze her soapy tits and move my hands down to lather her hairy pussy mound.

"Really?" She asks, looking at me intently. "Even better than Aunt Cyn and Shelly together? Even better than fucking Shelly's ass?" She asks, not in a teasing way, but challenging whether I'm just placating her.

"Better than both of those put together." I say instantly. "Your Aunt Cyn was very descriptive wasn't she?" I ask, playfully running my fingers through her thick bush.

"She was quite drunk on wine and sex." Jasmine says. "And I took advantage of that to find out everything I could." She smiles, pouring more soap in her hands and rubbing them on either side of my cock.

"I don't think I can go again this soon." I tell her, apologetically.

"Me either." She says. "But I can't stop touching you." She smiles. As we finish our shower and get dressed, I start to wonder what Jasmine's family is like and what they'll think of me. I'm momentarily distracted by Jasmine pulling her thong on and situating the thin strip of material comfortably between her round ass cheeks. She sees me watching her and smiles.

"Don't look at me like that or we won't make it to my house in time for dinner." She says teasingly. I walk over and kiss her tenderly on the lips.

"We survived skipping lunch." I say, kissing her again. Between kissing, touching and teasing, we finally finish dressing. As we're driving to Jasmine's house, I'm wondering what Cyn will think about all this, when Jasmine interrupts my thoughts.

"By the way..." She says, playfully squeezing my thigh with her hand. "My mom invited Aunt Cyn and her family to join us for dinner." She says, kissing my cheek. "I can't wait to see Aunt Cyn's face when I show up with you." She smiles mischievously.

Neither can I!

samslam
samslam
12,910 Followers
1...456789