Neglected Body Parts

Story Info
Wife is cooperative but has needs.
4.9k words
4.33
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers

Bill liked to leave romantic or suggestive handwritten notes for his wife, Nan, to read after he'd left for work. He'd started doing it soon after their wedding and was still writing them five years later as they each neared their thirtieth birthdays. Sometimes it was just a Post-It saying 'I Love you' and at other times it was a detailed erotic outline of how he'd like to enjoy her sexually- either that night or at a specified later time and place.

In his mind the romantic notes reflected his love and desire to be a loving husband. Appealing to her heart was also a good way to get into her pants. Similarly, he hoped the sexual themes might strike a sexual cord in her mind - making her hot and horny for him.

He often laughed to himself as he couldn't tell if the notes had their desired effect or not. If he'd outlined some bold sexual plan for the evening or weekend she'd often say, "I got your note. Your idea is fine." If she needed time for clothing, etc. she might mention it but there was rarely any passionate acceptance or negative response. In general Nan was loving and sexually cooperative- his notes might have had no effect except to outline his desire without having to stumble through a verbal exchange. That made them worthwhile and he enjoyed the added anticipation they created for himself.

In any case Bill's wishes were frequently satisfied. Nan, was sexy in both body and mind. At 5'7" tall and weighing about 120 pounds with a 34C chest and great legs she frequently turned heads. Her mind wasn't always in a sexy mood but buried in her mind a kinky and sensual spirit would sometimes emerge when Bill least expected it.

Bill has always been a typical guy- always eager for sex and anxious to draw out Nan's kink if he could. Actually, it was never clear if he prompted her actions or if they came from her own desires. She was unreadable but perhaps just as horny as Bill.

If he never wrote another note eventually Nan would put on a garter belt or push up bra and seduce him or otherwise make her sexy mood clear. On some of these occasions she'd mention that her ass was ready and willing for his cock. At other times light bondage, use of nipple clamps and the like might be initiated by him or her; sometimes the source wasn't clear.

It was early October last year when Bill left a suggestive note for Nan to find after he left for work. It said that he planned to shave her pussy immediately following her scheduled gynecologist's checkup on October 11th.

Bill's note reminded her that the doctor's appointment was one day before their planned four-day trip to a luxury resort in Florida and added, "I'm going to select your panties for the trip. A newly shaved pussy should be caressed in tight silk or micro fiber bikini panties. I think you may only have one pair that's appropriate; I'll buy three or four more before the trip."

The note said, "Plan to pack several skirts and no pants for the trip. Nice dresses and lingerie from what you have would be fine but your existing panties aren't sexy enough. I'll take care of the upgrade."

The note went on to say that his office computer calendar was marked to leave work early on the 11th with the notation, 'SHA'. His note explained that his assistant had access to his calendar and he thought the word 'shave' might prompt an embarrassing question.

After saying that he loved her, the note had a post script that said, "I'm going to assume I have your willing consent to everything I've just proposed and that you'll enjoy being ravaged for the several days of our trip. I can't wait to enjoy your newly shaved pussy; it's been almost a year since I shaved you and we only kept it up for a few weeks. If what I've outlined is not good with you please say so in advance."

After dinner that evening, Nan said, "I got your note this morning and it was on my mind all day. Of course, you can shave me after my doctor's visit and I'd love to be ravaged while we're away but there's a pre-condition." She paused for effect and then said in a serious tone, "You've been neglecting my ass lately."

Bill smiled and replied, "Sorry. I sometimes get distracted by your other very appealing assets."

"You can correct that in Florida before you get too obsessed with my newly shaved pussy. In fact, I intend to deny you my pussy on our trip until I feel you've fucked my ass enough. Of course, we have about 10 days; if you try hard you might be able to satisfy my ass's needs before we go away."

Without a word, Bill stood and reached for Nan's arm. He pulled her toward the bedroom and soon had her naked. His clothes were quickly shed as well. He retrieved the lube from a drawer in the nightstand and opened the jar placing it within easy reach of the bed.

The couple fell into bed and kissed passionately. As Bill grabbed her hips he said, "I'm sorry if I've been neglecting your ass. You know I love to bury myself there. Starting tonight, I'll think of your ass every time I think of sex; it will get lots of attention. I'll leave the lube on top of the nightstand within easy reach; in fact I'll get a bottle with a pump that I can use with one hand without having to unscrew the top."

They kissed some more and both got noticeably more excited. His mouth dropped from her mouth to her nipples prompting a surge of arousal in Nan. They both loved it when he played with her sensitive nipples. He gave them lots of tongue and some gentle bites- adding to their mutual excitement. Sensing her readiness Bill's hand found its way between Nan's legs and his fingers played with her pussy lips. After a while his index finger started to toy with Nan's ass and her breathing changed. It was clear that she was horny for anal and he was happy to oblige.

Bill rolled Nan onto her side. He got some lube on his finger and after teasing the rim of her anus, slowly penetrated her tight opening. Nan said, "It's been weeks since you've been in my ass. That's totally unacceptable". He wondered how he could have missed her apparent hunger for ass play. Instead of replying he rotated his finger with several back and forth motions to demonstrate he was more than willing to serve her needs.

After finger fucking her ass for a minute, he lubed his cock and positioned it at Nan's ass. There was very little resistance; her sphincter seemed to open on cue to allow him to slide in. Nan's groan and her pushing back against him left no doubt that it felt good to her. He buried myself as deeply as he could- holding that position for a few extra beats as they both enjoyed the sensation.

Over the next few minutes his hands found Nan's hips and he controlled his slow but forceful thrusts into her beautifully tight ass. He couldn't help but try to get in deeper on each forward push and Nan's pushing back showed her desire to have him deeper.

Bill could see Nan's left hand descend to her Venus Mound and beyond. He couldn't see her fingers but knew she must be playing with her clit. Nan's excitement escalated as Bill's thrusts took on more speed and power. Nan's body squirmed against him and unintelligible sounds came from her mouth. Nan's excitement soon reached a crescendo and she screamed out as an orgasm took control of her body. That was too much for Bill and he exploded in her ass and then held himself as deeply in her as he could.

The couple lay in the same position for a minute as they slowly recovered. "That was great; sorry I didn't last longer but your ass felt so good." After resting against each other for a bit Bill said in an exhausted whisper. "I'll try to service your ass very thoroughly this week."

The next day he bought a decorative pump style lotion dispenser at the drug store, filled it with their favorite anal lube, and gave it a prominent place on his bedside table. Nan noticed the new addition and smiled saying, "I hope the cleaning lady doesn't swipe a bit of 'face lotion' for herself when she cleans in here."

During his lunch hour the next day Bill got a text from Nan which read, "Just bought a 6 pack of pre-filled douche kits for daily use after work. My ass will be prepared for you."

"Love your mind... and your ass," he replied.

When they went to bed that night they both knew that he'd be fucking Nan's ass again. They found the new lube container allowed him to get the lube where it needed to be with less delay and distraction. The sex wasn't as frenzied as it had been on the prior night but in a sense it was better; it was deeply passionate and lasted longer.

After they had both cum and calmed down, Bill whispered to Nan that her ass was exquisite and that he was glad she'd reminded me that he was welcome there. Nan replied that she felt the new lube pump was great but that for the next night she had an even better idea.

Nan said. "Tomorrow right after dinner I'm going to lube my ass so it's ready for you later. By preparing myself in advance it will be like a second pussy- the tighter one that's still horny and now won't need any last minute preparation." Bill smiled broadly and said that sounded great.

During the day Bill sent Nan a text saying, "You've got me excited with the idea of you lubing yourself in advance. Kinky, sexy and convenient..."

"Yes, I'm all of those things," she replied.

When Bill arrived home after work Nan said that she'd changed her mind about lubing her ass after dinner. She said she'd been thinking about lubing her ass all day since she'd never done it herself before. She visualized her finger with the lube and imagined using differing amounts of lube and how varying the lube would change things. All of those thoughts had made her horny. As a result, when she'd heard his car in the driveway she couldn't wait; she'd slipped into the bedroom and prepared her ass for him using extra lube with the emphasis on the word 'extra'.

She added, "Think about this. A few minutes ago I pumped my ass full of lube just for you. I think I used half of the bottle. I don't know how long the lube will be in top form. If we fuck now- before dinner- you can just slip right in an ass overflowing with lube. If we wait 'til after dinner you get to think about my ass for longer and will get a different feel since some of the lube will have been absorbed or leaked out. There'll be more friction but I should still be pretty slick- your choice. Both sound good to me."

Bill didn't need any clearer invitation and within a few minutes they were naked in bed. Bill said, "We'll check out your ass with the different amounts of lube; tonight we'll go with extra slippery and tomorrow we'll try more friction."

"Sounds good to me. Perhaps the night after that we could try just saliva. Who knows, maybe we could even do it dry," Nan added.

Bill noticed that a silicon dildo was sitting on the nightstand next to the lube. It was long and thin- wider than a finger but narrower than his cock. After some kissing and fondling he followed his wife's implicit invitation to use the dildo. Instead of his finger the dildo found its way into her ass to loosen it up before he entered her.

Her reaction was subtle but erotic as she let out an ''oooh". The level of her arousal increased noticeably with the first penetration and continued to rise with each thrust. He could feel that she was full of lube as the dildo was very easy to move; his cock twitched at the thought of its being in her excessively lubed tunnel.

She soon said, "Give me your cock now; I want you to enjoy being bathed in the extra lube." Needless to say, Bill removed the dildo and pushed his cock into Nan's ass a few seconds later. Her ass was still tight but the huge amount of lube she'd used reduced the friction to almost non-existent. It was a very different feeling- taking a few strokes for him to judge whether he loved it or liked more friction.

To Bill the primary sensation was pressure. His cock thrust forcefully seeking the friction that usually felt so good. The slippery sleeve of her ass was tantalizingly smooth and tight; he loved the new feel but craved the friction that would get him off. The extra lube seemed to create a layer of liquid around his thrusting cock; neither of them could directly feel the other's skin. It was tantalizing. In some ways it was like a blow job- nice and wet but her ass was as tight as ever- much tighter than her mouth. He couldn't feel her muscles; the sense of rubbing against her and being milked by her sleeve of muscle was gone. He guessed it was as if he was fucking jello- perhaps great but very frustrating. He thrust harder and faster in a continuing hunt for friction.

Nan could sense his need as he was fucking her almost violently. She too missed feeling the ridges of his cock as they usually rubbed against the flesh of her ass. It was almost as if his cock was teasing her- an image that didn't match his fast driving thrusts. Nan concluded that getting rammed with so much lust almost made up for the absence of friction; she liked his being out of control with need. Without the extra lube his thrusts would have been painful. With it the lustful fucking felt great.

Unlike Bill Nan had a second way to orgasm. She dropped her right hand down between her legs and gently toyed with her clit. This stimulus drove her to her climax quickly as she twisted and squirmed against Bill's plowing her. He kept fucking her hard and fast but her orgasm further excited him. He drove into her in frenzied deep thrusts as his breathing became labored. After several minutes he wondered if he'd cum or have a heart attack. Finally he could feel his cum rising through his cock. He excitedly told her how he'd be cumming soon. Bill's body froze as his muscles tightened and his cock exploded in her ass. He gasped for air and felt totally drained. Every muscle had the strength of a noodle. He could barely get his lungs to start working.

Finally, Bill extracted his rapidly shrinking cock from Nan's lube enhanced ass. He collapsed on the bed as he attempted to hug Nan to show his love. Almost simultaneously each of them muttered, "Wow" which prompted mutual weak laughter. They rested in silence for half a minute before Nan rose saying she needed to clean herself before the excess fluids stained the sheets.

On the following morning the couple agreed to take the day off from sex but made a date to experiment the following night with saliva as their only lube. During that day and the next Nan sent several teasing texts reminding Bill in various words that she was thinking about wetting him and then rubbing off the saliva with her tight sleeve. He replied that his mind was equally filled with anticipation.

On their off night they watched TV and tried to avoid any mention of their planned sex for the next evening. Just before bed they spoke briefly about it to coordinate when each would be home from work and to agree on a simple dinner. It was understood that both of them was keyed up for a new sexual experience; neither would want to spend time in the kitchen.

Near the end of the following work day Nan texted, "Bought apples for after work snack. Google search said eating one increases saliva."

Bill replied, "No apples. Looking forward to lots of natural friction."

"I'm nervous," replied Nan.

"I'll go slow but want to feel you- reverse of your super lube job."

"Okay. No apples. Be gentle. See you soon."

When Bill arrived home Nan was waiting in just a silk robe over sexy panties. She kissed him and gestured toward their bedroom. As soon as they were inside the bedroom Nan embraced Bill and kissed him passionately. She started undressing him as she whispered, "I bought the apples but was pretty sure you'd nix the idea. Think you could get in dry?"

"Let's not get either of us sore. A bit of saliva should get me in safely; once in I think the saliva will dry up pretty quickly and we'll be lube free."

"Okay. Just in case you can't get in, my pussy has been wet all day. It's available in an emergency."

"I'll get in," Bill declared.

Once Bill was naked the couple moved onto the bed and resumed their full body hugs and hot kissing. His hands seemed to grasp her ass more forcefully than usual which Nan enjoyed. She ground her body against his erect shaft as she whispered, "You like my soft ass don't you? Those soft globes are hiding the tightest muscle lined tube you'll ever feel."

After a few minutes Nan pulled back slightly and moved her head down to Bill's erection. "Just a little...right?"

Bill gasped as Nan's mouth enveloped him and he felt her wet tongue swirl around the head of his cock. It obviously felt like the beginnings of a blow job but he loved knowing it was different; she was lubing him just enough to get him in her ass. Feeling her pull her mouth away and roll over to present her ass no words seemed necessary. Instead Bill adjusted his body to get close to the right alignment and pushed his hips forward. He needed his left hand to nudge her ass cheek aside and guide his cock to his target and then pushed further.

Nan took in a deep breath as she was painfully aware of his entering her. She grunted and winched a bit but assured him she was okay. Bill remained silent as he concentrated on slowly but surely penetrating Nan's very tight ass.

Before he knew it he was in all the way. He held his position and asked Nan if she was okay. In a soft voice she said, "Nervous but very turned on. I felt every ridge of your cock as it forced its way in. It was very intense- it hurt a bit but I was so excited at feeling your naked shaft it was good. Very good."

"For me, too," Bill replied as he slowly pulled back and pushed forward in a short stroke. There was a lot of friction; if he tried to go too fast they'd both get sore but slow movement felt great. Gradually his strokes lengthened and he became more forceful. He guessed he was depositing some pre-cum as additional lube since he seemed to be sliding more easily. As his confidence grew so did his excitement. "So tight," he marveled. "So deliciously tight and sexy to feel you without all of that grease."

"Mmmm...," whispered Nan as she pushed back against him- trying to get him just a bit deeper. "This is a real ass fucking. I'm going to remember it and probably feel it all night- maybe all day tomorrow too. In a good way."

Bill's hands grabbed her hips and used them as handles to bury himself to the max. With her hips in his grasp he was also able to withdraw further without fear of slipping out. Her ass was impaled on him and wasn't getting away.

Nan loved his added control and willingly submitted to his powerful strokes; he wasn't pounding her fast but the strength of each stroke was clear. He was taking her ass for his pleasure. She felt that her ass was really his; he'd claimed her- he owned her ass and it felt great. She'd eagerly give up her ass with no lube anytime he wanted it. In her mind that was perverse but that was part of the excitement. Her ass was his on demand.

Bill could feel Nan's excitement increasing and could sense that her fingers were at her clit which was adding to her pleasure. He loved that anal was great both of them. It was obviously good for him but he would have felt like shit if she was just humoring him.

"Throw away the lube," Nan panted. "This is the way I want to feel your cock from now on. I'm almost there... I'm cumming...," she hissed. It wasn't a huge orgasm but she'd definitely cum. Her whole body shivered and several muscle spasms ran through her over the next half minute or so. Bill loved being able to bring her off. In a shallow sexy voice she repeated,

"Throw away the lube."

"Done," replied Bill as he put a little extra force into his penetrating thrust. "As long as neither of us gets sore, I agree completely."

"You won't get sore if I milk you dry soon." Quipped Nan as she squeezed her ass on his excited cock."

Tdisk
Tdisk
687 Followers
12