Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," she groaned, letting her robe open and fall to the ground.

"Keep going," Paul demanded, and she reached behind her back, pulling on the bikini string until it loosened, letting it flutter to the ground as well.

Paul gulped as he stared at her tits in person. They were huge, beautiful, bigger than the pictures, firm and pointing straight at him.

"Fuck," Paul whispered to himself, setting his towel aside and grabbing his beer, chugging it.

Valerie's eyes narrowed as she stared at his crotch, her head cocked, a perplexed look on her face.

"What is that?" She asked, nodding towards his shorts.

"What? My dick?" Paul asked, setting the beer down.

"That's not your fucking dick. What's in your pants?" She snapped, and Paul shrugged.

"Uh, yeah, that's my cock," he replied, but she crossed her arms.

"The fuck that's your dick!" She yelled, but Paul shook his head.

"Move your arms, you're not allowed to cover your tits," he told her, and her jaw dropped.

"I'm not ALLOWED-"

"No!" Paul cut her off, "You're not allowed! Now shut the fuck up and get on your knees!"

It looked like Valerie had been punched in the gut by the way she was staring at him, her anger vanishing, her breath quick and loud, a worried look on her face.

"But-" she stammered, and Paul took a step forward, grabbing her hair and pushing her to the ground, and she whimpered, helplessly following his directions quicker than he'd expected.

"Good, now you're going to suck me off like the filthy little slut we both know you are," he told her, and her jaw dropped, staring at him, angrily again.

"I'm not-" she started, but he reached back and slapped her, silencing her.

She looked at the ground, her breath even more rapid than before, whimpering a little as she rubbed her cheek.

"Yes sir," she whispered.

Paul's cock was throbbing, it was so hard it ached, itching to be freed from his swimsuit. He untied the string and let his shorts drop to the ground, his cock bouncing out of his pants in front of Valerie's face, but she kept looking down.

"Open your mouth, it's time for you to suck me off," Paul told her, and she looked up at him.

Every last bit of anger and fear disappeared from her face as her eyes lifted up enough to see his cock shaking in front of her. She was confused, then worried, then everything was gone and in her eyes, only lust and shock remained.

"What? What the fuck?" She asked, reaching forward and grabbing his dick.

It was bigger than anything she'd ever seen before, twelve inches easy, maybe thirteen or fourteen, and wide, girthy. It was monstrous, and she shook her head.

"No, what?" She stammered, and Paul groaned, rolling his eyes.

"This can't be that confusing," he moaned as she gently tugged his cock back and forth.

"How did you- how can you-" Valerie stammered, shaking her head, "How is your cock so big?"

"What?" Paul asked, a little shocked.

"Your dick! It's huge!" She practically yelled, kissing the tip, moaning as she licked his shaft, tracing her lips along it, breathing deeply, erotically.

"I mean, I'm not that big," he replied, but she shook his head.

"Oh no, you're huge! Haven't you ever watched porn before?" She asked, and Paul kind of shrugged.

"Well, I figured I was just a little bigger than average, but-"

"You fucking idiot!" Valerie snapped. "Guys in porn aren't average, they're big, and you're bigger than they are!"

Paul reached back and slapped her again, and she fell to her side, onto her hands and knees, panting like an animal, nodding her head.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry sir!" She whimpered, staring at the ground. "I'm sorry! I'll behave!"

"Good, now open up your little whore mouth and suck me off," Paul demanded, and Valerie nodded eagerly, sitting back up, her hands squeezing her nipples as she stared at his cock.

She let go of one nipple and grabbed him again, gently stroking him as she kissed the tip of his cock, licking and teasing him.

"Open wide," Paul demanded, "I want to see you shove my cock all the way down your throat."

"I can't deepthroat that!" She snapped, and when Paul reached back to slap her again, she winced, throwing her hands up.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry! I'm sorry sir!" She apologized quickly, and his hand dropped to his side. "It's just so big! I'm sorry! I'll try my best, I promise!"

Paul stepped forward, smiling as she opened her mouth, grabbing his dick and forcing it inside her mouth. She got almost halfway before she gagged, pulling her head back as drool dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

"Fuck!" She groaned, shaking her head, then went in again, shoving her head down on his cock forcefully, getting a little farther, then gagging hard, retching and drooling, a torrent of spit dripping down her chin, over her big tits, coating her body.

"Oh god!" She groaned, the spit cascading down her curves, dripping down to her pussy, then pooling on the floor.

"What the fuck is this?" Paul asked, wiping her spit off of her chest and rubbing it in her face, and she gasped, moaning as he smeared her make up all over her face.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry sir!" She whimpered. "I have overactive salivary glands, I can't help it! I'm literally drooling over your cock!"

Then she shoved his dick down her throat again, and Paul groaned, shaking his head as she bobbed back and forth, her tits bouncing, tears flowing down her cheeks, smearing her makeup even more, the spit gushing down her body as she eagerly and lustfully sucked him off.

"Fuck!" She grunted, pulling his cock out of her throat and eagerly stroking him off as she caught her breath. "Please, it's too big! Please just fuck my pussy, sir!"

"No," Paul told her flatly, grabbing her hair and shoving his cock in her mouth again, facefucking her as she gagged, reaching down and pinching her nipples, fucking her throat as she wiggled and squirmed.

"Oh god!" She gasped when he finally pulled his cock out, kneeling down, his face in front of hers.

"You like that, don't you?" He asked, squeezing her nipple, and she squealed, nodding up and down.

"Yes sir! Yes sir!" She replied, the tip of his cock poking at her cheek.

"You like being a little slut for me, don't you?" He asked, reaching back and slapping her tit, then the other.

"Ow! Oh yes! Oh yes! I love being a slut for you! I'll be such a good slut!"

"Good girl," Paul smiled, kissing her lips, and she closed her eyes, groaning as she grabbed his face, kissing back voraciously, slipping her tongue in his mouth, smearing her spit on his face before he pushed her off of him.

"Get back on my cock," He told her and she nodded, and as he stood up she lunged for his dick, grabbing it and stroking him off with one hand, gently grasping at his balls with the other.

"Paul-" She started, then shook her head. "Sir! Sir? May I touch myself?" She begged, and Paul nodded.

"Mmm, thank you sir," she groaned, pulling apart her bikini strings and tugging it off of her, her shaved little pussy coming into view as she rubbed her hand along her body, collecting her spit as lubrication, then shoving two fingers inside her wet snatch, rubbing herself feverishly as she slurped and sucked on his cock.

Valerie's blowjob was the best thing Paul had ever experienced in his life. Watching her submissively sucking him off, her tits bouncing back and forth, her ass sticking out and her back arched, her tender fingers, long, painted fingernails gripping his cock gently, her eyes practically rolling back in her head as she hummed, gagging and choking, globs of spit exploding from her mouth and pooling on the concrete.

Paul watched her, her body heaving back and forth, finally groaning, climaxing as she sucked him off, whimpering and groaning as she came, his cock popping out of her mouth as she looked up at him, panting, begging.

"Please! Please sir! Stick that cock in my wet little pussy!" She begged, but he shook his head.

"No," He told her, grabbing her head and shoving his dick back inside her mouth, skull fucking her voraciously until he felt himself climaxing as well.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, and she pulled his cock out, choking and sputtering, then opened her mouth, eagerly awaiting his cum.

"Fuck!" Paul moaned, his cock exploding with jizz, shooting into her mouth, filling her up, and she swallowed, opening back up, his cum shooting all over her face before filling her mouth once again. He kept cumming and cumming, torrents of jizz unloading on her face, dribbling down her body, coating her in his warm, sticky goo, before finally collapsing back into one of the patio chairs.

"Jesus!" He groaned, watching her as she swallowed again, then began gathering the rest of his cum from her face into her mouth, sucking and licking it off her fingers before finally opening her eyes, sticky still, barely able to part.

"Oh, wow," she moaned, stretching out on the warm concrete, lying on her stomach as she caught her breath.

They sat there for some time, Paul watching Valerie rest like a large cat, her naked, milky skin in the shade of the awning, her voluptuous curves, relaxing luxuriously, before she looked up at him.

"Well, that was fun," she giggled, smiling at him.

"Yeah, yeah it was," he sighed, smiling back.

"It's too bad you didn't fuck me," she teased, sitting up, "You would have loved fucking my tight little pussy. Now where's the flash drive?"

She reached forwards, grabbing his bathing suit and going through the pockets, but they were empty, and Paul laughed a little.

"I'm sorry, there must be some sort of misunderstanding here," he smiled, shaking his head as he snatched his shorts from her grip and began putting them on.

"What do you mean? I sucked you off, now give me the flash drive." She insisted, her fiery anger beginning to brim over, but Paul just smiled, kneeling down beside her, grabbing her hair and tugging her back up to her knees again.

"No, you don't get it, slut," he whispered, slapping her tits, and she whimpered, biting her lip as she stared at him, shocked. "I'm not ever going to give you the flash drive. You belong to me now, and as long as you're a good little whore for me, your husband won't ever find out about your little affair."

She stared at him, trembling, shaking her head.

"But- but- but I-" She started, but he grabbed her throat.

"Shut up," he told her. "Not another word of it. Now when does he get back into town?"

"Two weeks," Valerie whispered, her face turning red.

"Perfect. I'll be back tomorrow at three. We're going out, so wear a dress, but no underwear, understand?"

Valerie looked away, embarrassed and afraid, and Paul slapped her again.

"Understand?" He asked loudly, raising his voice.

"Yes! Yes sir! I understand!" She whimpered, and he let go of her hair, letting her fall back to the ground.

"Good girl," he laughed, grabbing his towel and shirt, slipping on his flip flops. "Now clean yourself up, you disgusting whore."

She shivered at his words, groaning a little, but when she turned to him, he was already walking off, around to the side gate, and leaving her there.

***********

Valerie pulled herself up eventually, crawling into the reclined patio chair and quickly falling asleep in the shade. She dreamt of Paul, of his large cock, and when she woke up, for a moment, she thought it might have been a dream.

Then she sat up, looking down at her naked body, her tits still sticky from spit and cum, her jaw and throat sore, her pussy wet, her bikini bunched up on the ground.

No, it hadn't been a dream.

She slowly stood up, walking inside and grabbing another glass of wine before making her way into her bedroom and drawing a warm bubble back, slipping into it and scrubbing her body clean.

*******************

Paul stood at the front door of Valerie's house the next day, grabbing the handle and turning, but it was locked, so he knocked loudly instead.

When she opened the door, she was wearing yoga pants and an over sized hoodie, her arms crossed, barely opening at all, but Paul pushed through and walked inside.

"Hey, wait, look-" she protested, but he grabbed the door and slammed it behind him.

"I told you we were going out," he grunted, grabbing her arm and pulling her with him inside, towards the living room.

"Yeah, I know, but listen, Paul, we need to talk-" she stammered as he dragged her along, then he grabbed her and pushed her onto the couch.

"Nothing to talk about. Now I gave you directions and you didn't follow them, so you're going to be punished." He sat down next to her and grabbed her hair, forcing her body over his knees, and she squirmed.

"No, listen, Paul-" she wiggled, but he was surprisingly strong, holding her face down by the back of her neck as he grabbed the rim of her yoga pants and forced them down, all the way to her knees.

"Paul! Paul! Stop!" She screamed, and he let go, allowing her to sit up.

"Look," she said, catching her breath. "I can't do this, I broke things off with my Jason because I just can't. Roger is my husband-"

"And you're his third wife, so what? I'm guessing he had you sign a pretty iron clad pre-nup?" Paul asked, leaning back, watching her face flush.

"Well, I mean, it's not just that, I-" she sighed, looking away.

"You don't get it, do you?" Paul asked, and she glared at him, her temper rising.

"Get what? That you're a sick little-"

SLAP.

The slap echoed throughout her large house, and Valerie's jaw dropped. She stared at him, huffing and puffing, whimpering a little.

"You don't get a say in the matter, Valerie. Your body belongs to me now, and I'm going to do whatever I want to you, whenever I want, now take off that stupid fucking hoodie and bend over my knees, you need to be punished, don't you?"

Slowly, almost imperceptibly, Valerie nodded, then grabbed the hoodie and lifted it over her head, her tits bouncing in her tiny white t-shirt as she tossed it aside, and then bent over Paul's lap.

"Good girl," Paul moaned, pulling her pants down around her knees and rubbing her big ass, then he reached back and spanked her, hard.

"Oh!" She bounced, and he spanked her again, this time the other cheek.

"Oh!" She whimpered again.

"What are you?" Paul asked, grabbing her ass, her wet little pussy dripping with juices.

"What?" She huffed, unable to concentrate.

"You're a worthless, disgusting whore!" Paul told her, spanking her again, and she nodded.

"Yes! Yes sir! I'm a worthless whore!" She gasped, and he spanked her again.

"Again." He demanded.

"I'm a worthless, disgusting whore!"

"Again." Then he spanked her.

"I'm a worthless, disgusting whore!"

"Again!" Then he spanked her harder.

"I'm a worthless, disgusting whore!"

"Again!" He yelled, then he started spanking her again and again, so hard and fast she screamed, whimpering and squirming against his touch but he held her down.

"I'M A WORTHLESS DISGUSTING WHORE! I'M YOUR FILTHY WHORE! I BELONG TO YOU! I'M YOUR WHORE! I'LL BE A GOOD WHORE FOR YOU SIR! I PROMISE!" She shrieked as he spanked her again and again.

Finally, the spanking ceased, and Paul rubbed Valerie's ass while she quivered, sobbing quietly.

"I told you to wear a dress for me, with no panties," Paul began, but Valerie sat up, nodding.

"Yes sir, I'll go put one on right now," she jumped, standing up and rubbing her ass as she hopped off.

Paul leaned back, relaxing on the couch as he waited, and it wasn't long before Valerie came back wearing a cute little white dress with a frilled out skirt and a bright blue bow on the back.

"Are you wearing panties?" Paul asked, looking her up and down.

"No sir," Valerie replied, shaking her head, then she lifted the dress up, exposing her bare little pussy.

"Good girl," Paul said, standing up and approaching her, grabbing her neck and rubbing it. She leaned into his touch, looking down, approaching him and pressing her body against his, her arms slowly wrapping around him.

"Mmm, thank you sir," she whispered, finally resting her head against his chest.

"You're welcome," Paul replied, then he grabbed her hair lifted her her face, her breath becoming short and quick as he leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

"Now go get your purse and car keys, we're going shopping," he told her, pushing her away, and she squealed a little, catching herself, then nodded.

Once she'd returned, they walked through the house and into the garage, and Paul held out his hand.

"Wait, you don't expect to drive my car, do you?" She snapped, and Paul grabbed her hair and bent her over the hood of her little red sports car, lifting her skirt and grabbing her ass, shaking it in his grip.

"How many times am I going to punish you before you learn not to talk out of turn?" He yelled at her, pulling off his belt.

"No! I'm sorry! Please!" She begged, wincing, but Paul ignored her, taking his belt in his hand and lashing her ass over and over again.

"Oh god! I'm sorry sir! I'll be better! I'll be better, I promise sir!" She shrieked in between lashings, her already bruised ass turning bright red before Paul stopped.

"Give me the keys," he told her, and she nodded, tears streaming down her cheeks as she handed off the keys. "Good girl, now get in the passenger side."

"Yes sir," she whispered, following her instructions.

Paul got in and sighed. He'd always seen her driving through the neighborhood and dreamed of driving her car. It was new, fast, expensive, and she drove like a madman. How he'd longed to have a car that nice.

Paul looked over and saw Valerie wincing as she attempted to buckle her seatbelt, leaning from side to side, sore from her punishment.

"Don't bother," he said, grabbing her hand before she could secure the latch, then he watched her eyes widen as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

"But- but-" she began, biting her lips, but when Paul looked over, she turned away, looking down.

"But what?" Paul asked, and she shook her head.

"Nothing, sir," she replied, leaning over the center console and grabbing his cock, opening her mouth and sucking him off as he put the car in reverse and they left the garage.

Driving it was a dream, but having Valerie Mansfield next to him, happily sucking him off, humming as she slurped and sucked on his hard dick, was heaven. Paul wondered to himself how far he could take it, how long she would last, what all she would let him do, but his thoughts were interrupted when she pulled his dick out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"What's wrong, pet?" Paul asked, lifting her dress and rubbing her bare ass, her smooth skin.

"Where are we going, sir?" Valerie asked, rubbing her face against his arm, gasping as Paul squeezed her sore ass.

"We're going to get some toys for you and me," Paul replied.

"Do you want me to pay for them, sir?" Valerie asked, and Paul nodded. "Well can we stop by an ATM? Roger might be concerned if he sees a purchase from a sex shop."

Valerie had a point, and Paul knew it. But thinking about it, he had an even better idea.

"Sure, which bank do you use?" He asked.

"First City," she told him, and he smiled, there was a branch about a mile away. "There's an ATM right-"

"Get back on that cock," Paul interrupted her, and she glared at him, then sighed, nodding as she bent back down, opening her mouth obediently and shoving his dick down her throat once more.

They drove for another moment or two before Paul pulled up to the drive through. There was a few options, either an ATM at the end, a couple drive thrus with pneumatic tubes, or a window where you could deal with someone directly. Paul, naturally, got in line for the window.

"Get up, you're going to have to lean over me to make a deduction," he told her, and she nodded, sitting up and grabbing her card as he stuffed his cock away.