Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was their turn, and Paul lowered the tinted window as they pulled up.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The teller, a young man, asked, and Valerie blushed, leaning over across Paul's lap so she could be face to face with him.

"Um, hi, I need to make a withdrawal.," she told him, handing off her card, but as she ran it, she could feel Paul's hand rubbing her legs, groping her flesh and finally reaching her pussy, rubbing and playing with her.

"Oh!" She bounced.

"What was that?" The teller asked, and she blushed.

"Nothing," she replied, smiling, but she couldn't ignore Paul's fingers, slowly pressing against her wet little hole, pushing inside of her slowly, her juices flowing, her body practically betraying her as it accepted him with ease.

"Hello? Ma'am?" The teller was practically waving at her, and she looked up at him, blushing.

"What?" She asked, flustered.

"I said put in your pin number on the keypad," he responded, slightly annoyed, and she nodded.

"Thank you," the man sighed, "How much then?"

"Uh, three hundred," she said, lifting her ass and spreading her legs as Paul penetrated her, thrusting in and out, in and out, pressing against her ass, her juices dripping down her legs as she closed her eyes and tried to keep from moaning audibly.

"Ma'am?" The teller called to her, and she stared up at him, her jaw dropped.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Savings or checkings?" He repeated himself, and she smiled.

"Oh, checkings!" She giggled, and the man turned away.

"Please, Sir," she begged, whispering to Paul. "Please don't, I'm going to- I'm going to-"

The teller returned and began counting her money right as the climax hit her. She bit her lip, trying her best to hide it, squealing quietly as she pushed her body back against Paul's touch.

"There you go, is there anything I can help you with?" He asked, eying her suspiciously.

"No! Thank you!" Valerie smiled, taking the cash and sitting back down as Paul drove off.

"Oh my god!" She giggled, shaking her head. "Wow!"

"Ha, did you like that?" Paul asked, and she nodded eagerly.

"I've never felt so exposed! Fuck!"

Paul drove along, heading to the sex shop down the road.

"You know I've never seen you being so nice to anyone, and that teller was being pretty short with you," he said, thinking out loud.

"Well, yeah, but I wanted, I mean, I have to be on my best behavior for you, don't I? Sir?" She blushed, grabbing his hand and wrapping both her hands around it.

"Yes, you do." Paul replied flatly as they pulled up into the parking lot.

"Let's go," he said, getting out of her car.

They were the only ones inside, and Paul grabbed a basket, which didn't take long to fill: ropes, cuffs, a whip, a paddle, plugs, dildos, an anal hook, all the while Valerie followed him around, blushing, eyes widening at everything he pulled off the wall.

"Um, sir," she asked meekly.

"Yes?"

"Can we buy something for you to, um, play with me too? Not just punish?" She asked, blushing profusely, and Paul smiled.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked, and her eyes lit up, walking over to the vibrator section, pulling out a large, expensive double pronged vibrating dildo as well as a Hitachi wand.

"For when I'm being good?" She asked, and Paul nodded, watching her smile grow as she tossed it in the basket.

"Of course," Paul told her, and together they walked up to the front of the store.

"Looks like you two are gonna have a lot of fun," the grimy older man at the counter smiled. "Just in the bedroom? Or is she your sub?"

"Oh, she's mine, I own her," Paul replied, and Valerie looked away, blushing and smiling.

"Well she's beautiful, you're a lucky guy," the cashier smiled, looking Valarie up and down.

"Thanks, would you like to see her body?" Paul asked, and Valerie's face shot up at him, glaring, worried and almost angry.

"Sure," the guy laughed and Paul grabbed her arm, pushing her to the side of the counter.

"Lift your dress up," he told her, and she gulped, biting her lip, then nodded.

"Yes sir," she whispered, lifting her dress up over her head, standing completely naked in front of the old man.

"Wow, beautiful," he admired, staring her up and down, and Paul took her dress from her and set it in the basket.

"Stick out your ass, whore," he told her, and she blushed profusely, meekly whimpering as she turned around, clutching to Paul as she stuck her ass up at the cashier, shaking it from side to side slowly.

Paul reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them so the cashier could get a better view of her tight little ass and her pussy, practically dripping wet.

"Sheesh, kid," the cashier laughed, stepping forward. "Mind if I touch her?"

Valerie winced, her heart racing at the idea of this stranger groping her, or worse.

"I do mind," Paul replied flatly, then turned to Valerie. "Put your dress back on."

The cashier shrugged, sighing as he finished ringing up their order, and when the total popped up, Valerie stepped forward to pay for everything.

They left with two large bags in hand and got in the car, and Valerie leaned over the console, rubbing Paul's bulge while he drove off.

"Oh! Thank you, for not letting him touch me, sir!" She smiled, nuzzling her face against his arm as her fingers slowly unzipped his pants.

"You're welcome, but just so we're clear, I wasn't doing that out of kindness," he told her as she pulled out his cock.

"What?" She asked, licking the tip of his dick and stroking him off.

"I'm not going to start pimping out your beautiful body until after I've fucked all your holes first," he threatened, but before she could protest, he grabbed her hair and shoved his cock down her throat.

Paul shook his head from side to side as Valerie bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Finally, he pulled into her garage and turning the car off, picking her head up by her hair and smearing her spit into her face.

"You're going to go put on some sexy lingerie for me, and get dolled up as well, I want you looking your best when I fuck your pussy," he told her, and she nodded.

"Yes sir," she smiled, getting out of the car and walking inside.

Paul sat down on the couch, waiting patiently, relaxing in the large, luxurious house as Valerie disappeared.

When she came back, she looked absolutely stunning: long white lace stockings, a tiny thong with a bright blue frilly tutu and long straps of bright blue silk that wrapped up over her shoulders, binding her tits back and showing off her cleavage. Her lipstick was bright blue, as was her eyeliner, with little pink and black dots, making her look like a piece of candy.

"Like this, sir?" She asked, smiling, and Paul stared at her, almost in shock.

"Turn around, let me see your ass," he told her, and she complied, sticking her ass up and shaking it slowly from side to side. It was already starting to bruise from her spanking earlier, and Paul groaned quietly.

"Get all the toys out and set them on the table," He told her, and she nodded, jumping forward and grabbing all of them, pulling them out from their boxes, humming and smiling.

Finally, when they were all out, Paul stood up.

"Pull those straps off," he demanded, and Valerie pulled the silk straps, leaving her tits and back completely bare.

"Give me your hands," he demanded, and as she walked over, shaking her hips and holding out her hands, Paul could feel his cock getting harder.

Using his experience in the boy scouts, he quickly roped them together, binding them tight, then he walked over to the stair well.

"Stand right there," he said, pointing at the wall beside it, then he brought the rope up with him as he walked up the stairs, tying it tightly to one of the banisters, tethering her hands above her head.

"Wh- what are you going to do to me?" Valerie whimpered, and Paul smiled.

"I'm going to show you what's going to happen if you ever decide to disobey me again," Paul smiled, walking back down the stairs and grabbed the whip.

"I won't! I won't sir! Please! You don't have to punish me! I promise, I'll be a good little girl for you! I'll stay on my best behavior for you!" She squirmed.

"I know you will," Paul laughed, then he whipped her.

Her back arched and her tits pressed against the wall, gasping for air as she squirmed, kicking and turning around a little.

"No! Please! No more!" She begged, but Paul lashed her again.

"Tell me you're a disgusting little whore," Paul demanded, lashing her again, and she whimpered and cried.

"Oh god! I'm a disgusting whore! I'm worthless! Oh!" She sobbed as he lashed her again and again.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me?" He asked, giving her a moment to recover as she whimpered, tears streaming down her cheeks, her makeup running.

"Yes! Yes! I'll be the best little slut for you! I'll be your slut! All yours!"

Then he whipped her again and again, and she cried.

"I belong to you! I'm your whore! I'm your property! You own me!" She screamed, kicking and flinching, whimpering and sobbing, until finally Paul stopped.

"Have you had enough?" Paul asked, and she nodded, looking down, her face pressed against the wall. "Turn around."

She whimpered, turning around to face him, and he walked forward, wrapping his arms around her, rubbing her back as she nuzzled her face against his chest, sobbing quietly.

"I'll be such a good little girl for you! I promise, sir!" She whimpered meekly as Paul held her, then he stepped back.

He started groping her tits and squeezing her nipples. She groaned, leaning forward, baring her tits for him, and he leaned in, kissing and biting them, groping them as she moaned.

His hands slowly crept down her body and when he came to her pussy, he found her dripping wet, her juices running down her legs, her wet, sloppy little pussy making noises as he started rubbing her clit.

"Are you ready for my cock?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Please! I want your cock so bad!" She groaned, and Paul pulled his dick out, lifting up her leg and spitting on it to lube it up. She was surprisingly limber, her leg lifting up and over Paul's shoulder with ease as he pushed her panties aside.

"Oh!" She moaned as he pressed the head of his dick against her pussy, having to push it against her hole gently, a couple tries, before he finally penetrated her.

"OH GOD PAUL OH FUCK!" She screamed as his cock slowly thrust inside her, barely making it halfway before she started screaming and shaking her head.

"IT'S TOO BIG! YOU'RE TOO BIG! OH GOD!" She groaned, but Paul grabbed her ass and pulled her all the way next to him, burying his cock in her pussy as she groaned, gasped, panting like an animal in heat, quivering against his touch.

"Oh Paul," she sobbed, then he pulled back, pumping into her slowly as she cried, her body giving up and hanging by her arms, her legs shaking.

"FUCK!" She screamed, and the splash of her juices squirting on the floor was all Paul needed to hear to know she was cumming.

"Oh!" She squealed, sobbing and panting as Paul pulled out his dick.

"What are you?" Paul asked as he stepped away, walking up the stairs and slowly untying the rope.

"I'm a worthless whore," Valerie whimpered, sniffling, "I'm your whore, Paul, I'm your property! I'll be so good for you, sir!"

Paul smiled as he untied her, letting her slowly slump to the ground, curling up and laying in her own mess.

Paul walked down and bent down next to her, untying her hands, and petting her as she composed herself, finally grabbing her hair and forcing her to sit up, pulling her along as she crawled over to the couch.

"Stick your ass up," he demanded as he pushed her face onto the couch cushions, and she did as she was told.

Paul leaned down, pulling her thong off of her and bunching it up, pushing it into her mouth as she stared at him with a worried, lustful look on her eyes.

"Your pussy belongs to me," he told her, spanking her bruised ass, and she jumped a little, nodding as she watched him grab his hard cock and push it against her pussy.

"MMMMMMM," She groaned, staring at him as he pumped his cock inside of her, thrusting deeply, harder and harder, admiring the welts on her back while she groaned.

Valerie pushed her ass back against Paul, bouncing forwards and backwards, and eventually Paul stopped, holding himself still while she took his entire cock inside her pussy, bouncing up and down, her wet little pussy eagerly taking his cock.

"Mm! MMMM!" She groaned, and then her pussy erupted with juice, spraying Paul in his crotch, her juices running down their legs as they fucked.

Finally, Paul pulled out, standing up, and he grabbed the panties in her mouth.

"Look at this mess!" He yelled, grabbing her hair and pulling her towards him, slapping her face, and she winced at his abuse, but didn't turn away, almost relishing her punishment.

"I know! I know sir! I'm a messy whore!" She groaned, and as soon as Paul let go of her, she lunged at his legs, licking them up, sucking and slurping up her juices, then grabbing his cock and lifting it, sucking his balls clean, then cleaning his cock as well.

"Mmm!" she groaned, crawling behind him, holding his cock in her hand as she pressed her face against his ass, licking his cheeks and ass clean as well.

"Fuck!" Paul groaned, shaking his head.

"Let me clean you! Let me lick you clean with my whore mouth!" She groaned, going back in, her tongue eagerly licking and sucking her juices from his body.

"Wow," Paul laughed, finally turning around and grabbing her hair, shoving his dick down her throat, facefucking her, her tits bouncing back and forth as she gagged and drooled all over the floor.

Finally, Paul pulled out, keeping himself from cumming, and pointed on the couch.

"Sit down and spread your legs," he demanded, and she nodded, slowly and agonizingly climbing to the couch as Paul grabbed her legs, forcing them apart, pushing her ass and pussy out, and she grabbed them, holding herself still, her holes presented to him like a present.

Paul knelt down and rubbed her clit, and she moaned, shaking her head.

"Oh! Sir!" She squealed, then Paul leaned forward and started kissing her pussy, licking her clit slowly as she groaned.

"Oh god! You're so good to me sir! You're so good to me!" She groaned, shaking her head from side to side as her chest heaved, her back arching. "I don't deserve it! I'm a filthy whore! I'm your filthy whore!"

Paul started fingering her pussy, two fingers, then he forced his thumb up her ass, and she groaned as he finger fucked both of her holes, licking her clit voraciously before she finally screamed again, her pussy erupting with juices in his face, spraying down his chest as she squirmed and squealed.

"OH FUCK! THANK YOU SIR! THANK YOU SIR!" She screamed breathlessly, and Paul stood up, grabbing his dick and forcing it inside her pussy while she was still cumming.

"OH GOD!" She groaned, taking his cock again and again, bouncing and huffing and groaning gibberish, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he impaled her with his cock, stretching her wide and fucking her relentlessly.

"PLEASE SIR NO MORE!" She screamed before cumming again, her juices now a trickle as she grunted, sobbing and crying, and Paul pulled out.

"Have you had enough?" Paul asked, sitting down beside her, and she nodded.

"It's- it's too big, to big for now, sir," she huffed, pulling her body over to his, her head lying in his lap. "I can't, right now I can't, I'm sorry sir!"

He smiled, petting her, and she grabbed his dick, stroking him while he reclined, pulling herself up enough to push his cock into her mouth, and he grabbed her hair, lifting her head up and down on his cock as she choked and gagged, drool dripping down his cock and balls and onto the couch, until finally, Paul couldn't hold it back any longer.

When he felt himself cumming, he forced his cock all the way down her throat, enjoying the feeling of her bucking and squirming and choking as he shot load after load of cum down her throat, finally letting her go once he was finished.

She immediately leaned over the couch and wretched, a giant glob of his cum spilling onto the floor, then she looked up at him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, sir!" She whimpered, shaking her head.

"Don't ever waste my fucking cum!" Paul yelled at her, slapping her, and she winced, jumping off the couch and onto her hands and knees, leaning down and licking the giant puddle of cum off the hardwood floors, staring up at him as she sucked and slurped until it was all gone.

"Is that better, sir?" She asked, and Paul smiled, petting her face as she leaned in, nuzzling against him and purring until they both fell fast asleep.

*********************

When Paul woke up it was getting dark out, and he sat up. The lights were on, but Valerie was gone. His clothes were folded and ironed, for whatever reason, sitting in front of him on the table. All the toys were gone, and in their place was a large glass of ice water.

Paul sat up, grabbing the water and chugging, when he heard Valerie walking into the room wearing nothing but a little black apron that could barely hold her tits in, her ass bare, holding a tray of carved up peach slices, bananas and cantaloupe.

"Oh, you're awake!" She gushed, setting the tray down and dropping to her knees, grabbing Paul's pants and slowly dressing him, then handing him his shirt.

"I can dress myself," Paul laughed, and she nodded, blushing.

"Well, yes, of course you can, sir, but I can help!" She smiled, and once he was dressed, she crawled to him, resting her head in his lap.

"Dinner's almost ready," she whispered, grabbing some fruit and feeding it to him, smiling as he ate.

"You can cook?" Paul asked, and she stood up straight, her nostrils flaring, eyes wide with anger, before she caught herself, taking a deep breath and staring down at the floor. "Yes, sir, I'm a great cook," she told him, almost a whisper, and Paul reached forward, petting her face, and she looked up with big, sad eyes.

"I can't wait to try your cooking, then," Paul smiled, and her grin stretched from ear to ear. He leaned back and she climbed on top of the couch, grabbing the tray and laying against him as she fed him piece after piece of fruit, finally setting it aside.

"Don't ruin your appetite!" She giggled, jumping up.

Paul smiled, watching her ass as she bounced off. He heard her in the kitchen, pots and pans clanging, then watched her walking back and forth from the kitchen to the large dining room table, setting one place, opening a bottle of white wine and pouring him a glass, putting down the silverware and a napkin, a glass of ice water, and then finally a large bowl of red looking soup, with a biscuit on a side plate.

"What is it?" Paul asked, walking up to the table.

"Etouffe, it's a Cajun dish," she smiled, dropping to her knees as he took his place at the table.

"You're not going to join me?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"I can eat later," She smiled. "Please, eat, tell me what you think!"

Paul sat down and she stared up at him as he took a bite.

"Oh, wow," he moaned, shaking his head. It was incredible, flavorful and delicious, with rice and chunks of tomatoes, sausage, crawfish. "Wow. Jesus, Valerie, you are a good cook," he laughed.

"I'm glad my Sir likes my cooking," she blushed, looking away, and Paul turned back to his meal.

"You're amazing," he laughed, grabbing the wine and drinking, which was a little sweet and full bodied, but the perfect accompaniment for the dish.

"Would you- would you like me to suck you off while you eat?" Valerie asked, slowly crawling underneath the table, and Paul groaned.

"Yes, yes I think I would," he smiled, pulling out his cock, and enjoying the feeling of her grabbing his dick and sucking on it unseen, slurping and gagging away under the table as he finished his dinner.