Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" He groaned, leaning back as he finished eating, feeling her deepthroat his cock until it exploded with cum, and he felt her stroking him off as her lips wrapped around the head of his dick, sucking and swallowing every last drop.

"Did you like that, sir?" She asked, and Paul pushed back his chair, looking down at her, naked, her apron torn off as she rubbed and squeezed her tits.

"Yes, that was perfect," he said, standing up.

He walked off to the bathroom to clean up, and when he returned, Valerie was waiting for him on her knees, smiling at him.

"Sir-" she whimpered, biting her lip and turning away.

"Yes?" He asked, and she looked up at him, her eyes watering.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, about today, I won't ever act like that around you again, I promise, sir! I'm yours now, I belong to you," she swore, and Paul smiled.

"What about your husband?" He asked, and she smiled.

"What Roger doesn't know won't hurt him," she giggled, crawling towards him. "Will you, um, will you spend the night with me?"

Paul sighed, realizing his parents would need an excuse if he were to spend the night out, and he'd already made plans to meet up with a couple friends.

"Not tonight, pet, but tomorrow night I will, understand?" He asked, and though looking a little dejected, Valerie smiled and nodded.

"Yes sir!" She bounced.

"I've got to go, but I'll be back tomorrow, at noon, got it? I want you to leave your door unlocked and be ready for me, ok?"

"Yes! Sounds perfect! Thank you sir!" She smiled, and Paul walked up to her, kneeling down and kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around him, shoving her tongue inside his mouth, clinging to him and kissing him voraciously before he pried her off, pushing her down to the floor as she looked up at him with big, doe eyes, watching him walk out the door.