Negotiating Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no, I've got a prick in my hand and I don't want to be distracted. Moving my cunt juice coated hand between his legs, I grab his balls and can feel my other hand stroking. I know he is paralyzed with pleasure. I know his body is mine and I control his breathing and his heartbeat. I am giving him the fucking time of his life and I absolutely love it.

Slowly, gently milking, then grabbing and jerking, all of his prick and then just the head. Screwing and squeezing, now just a ring of two fingers slipping over his head and up again. His breathing is erratic, the flesh on his back deep pink with excitement. His head is actually lolling from side to side. Every now and then I think he is collapsing, but he becomes taught and rises full on his knees again. All the while, never resting, I cajole his cream to boil, his prick to scream with pleasure, his balls to fill with that load of cum that begs to shoot. Slowly, surely I will have him literally in the palm of my hands. Milking, urging that cream, cum to me. The silk of his shorts are no longer cool, now they are hot with his passion and sweat. Soon, very soon, they will be filled with his shooting cum.

I can feel it now. My hand surrounding his nuts can feel the contractions, the announcement that their cream has reached the boiling point and they are ready to spill. I squeeze his cock, enough to make him buck, hearing him grunt and moan, no expression of pain and no cry of "please stop". Oh no, he wants to cum, to shoot, to feel heaven descend. And I'm helping. I'm no longer gently jerking, no I'm determined now. I'm not going to let him gently come, I want an eruption. Now without relent I jerk and milk and help him reach the moment. With a convulsion of balls and cock and an animal moan, this our of control man shoots his load and I'm not stopping. His body is almost flailing with excitement and passion and erupting in gobs of cum literally splashing against his shorts and leaking past them. He can't take it anymore and he fall sideways so I have to release him. Still moaning and rolling on to his back, I pull his shorts down, looking at his prick for the first time and I grab it. Covered with cum, I slide my hands up and down, both of them spreading his load over his prick and balls. His eyes are wide and he's breathing through his mouth and I've never seen such lust on anyone's face.

I can't resist spreading his juices over his belly and chest, pinching his nipples with my spunk covered fingers. His head lolls side to side, tongue licking his lips as his heart catches up with his body. He's coming down and one hand joins mine in spreading his jiz over his body.

"I love that. Don't stop."

"I love it too."

I can't stop. This is so fucking great and as far as I'm concerned, it's just beginning.

Amazingly, as much as my pussy was desperate for cock, we headed for his shower to wash each other till we were rosy with hot water and louffa scrubbing. No part of either of our bodies was left without attention and all it did was fire me up. His hands and mouth, before, during and after washing me just added fuel to that passion fire that was once more growing. I was clean, but not done.

When it happened I didn't see it coming. I was leaning with my hands against the shower walls and he was eating me from behind. Before I could take a voluntary breath, his prick was buried to the hilt and I could feel him deeper than anything that had been in my cunt. Driven through the slick, and parked for a moment, I could not move, breathe, utter a sound. This is what I came to Hong Kong for, wasn't it?

Slowly, out. Almost out then slowly in and again, this time hard and jarring and all I could do was hang on while the world ended and my cunt took over the universe. I heard me scream, or was it him? My orgasm startled me. I didn't know I was so close and I was cumming and screaming and moaning and biting my lips. Nothing in the world ever could compare, ever with this. His cock was all that existed and it and my cunt was me.

I didn't need anything else, no food or water. I am dead and in eternal heaven. I am being fucked to die for and forever. His prick fills me, is rubbing every bit of my cunt and every nerve ending is screaming and cumming and in orgasmic heaven.

That magnificent cock is moving on and on and I can feel those rock hard nuts slapping against my thighs. That wonderful prick that I was just milking and jerking to an explosion is banging me with no end. Those wonderful nuts that just a short time ago were delivering their load of milk were now whipping my body. I can't stand like this much longer, but please don't let it stop.

What? He's carrying me. I am dripping wet from the shower and the fucking and he's carrying me to the bed. It's not going to end! Thank god! He's going to fuck me till there's no tomorrow and he does.

When did I fall asleep? It's night time and the soft light from the ceiling night lights help me to see his body next to mine. Reminiscent of our first visit together in the plane, he lies so I can look at him. Air dried locks of mussed curls, a face relaxed and lacking the contortions of passion, lips, crimson with left over excitement. His chest, firm and taught nipples even in repose and his waist, ripped and gorgeous. Shaved pubes and flaccid cock nestled with his nuts, so perfectly delicious and crowning those long muscular legs. Can I keep him? Would he come home with me? Who am I kidding?

I'm Jocelyn Broadsword, giant killer, corporate assassin, fucking great lover. I have a life, a career that is flying higher with every conquest. Keep him? There are hundreds of him. Why would I want one in the way? Get on with it Jocelyn. You have worlds to conquer. Kiss him good bye and go catch your flight.

Hell, you came to Hong Kong, destroyed a corporation for your employer and are going home with a new wardrobe. Well part of one anyway. That suit that was part of a momentary diversion will stay and hopefully the hotel maid will make good use of it. It's time to go home sweet Jocelyn. Thanks for the fun Hong Kong!