Negotiations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have many names," he said quietly. "The Sisters know my true name. Most call me 'Incubus'."

Her gasp now became a scream. She could feel herself screaming with all her might. Her throat was vibrating with the force of the "Aaiiiieeeeeee" which was coming out of her lips. But the sound within the room barely carried past the edge of the bed.

"You need not hold back like you often do," Incubus said with a soft chuckle as he lifted his mouth from her breast. "No can hear you. No one will hear your cries of passion."

He again gave a soft laugh. "And no one will hear your cries for help."

He returned to suckling her right breast. The turgid nipple began to weep traces of milk into his mouth and Donna's scream broke up into yelps of "Aiie, Aiie, Aiie, Aiie," with each suckle of her breast.

He lifted his mouth and blew softly on the wet nipple. Then he let his tongue trail across her right mound as he moved to the left breast, whose nipple was twitching, eagerly awaiting his mouth.

His lips descended loosely on that stiff nub, but he did not suckle. Instead, his tongue curled and enveloped her solid nipple and began massaging it. The nipple slid in and out of the tunnel formed by his tongue as if it were a miniature penis fucking his mouth.

Intense waves of pleasure radiated out from Donna's left nipple to her entire body. She began bucking on the bed, pulling tightly against the soft ropes which held her arms and legs. Cries of "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," accompanied each motion of Incubus' tongue as he slid it up and down her over-stimulated nipple. The cries changed to "Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh," and then to "Aiie, Aiie, Aiie, Aiie," as Incubus continued to slide his tongue tunnel up and down her nipple. It wasn't until her screams began to merge together that he moved his face slightly closer to her breast and pulled the entire nipple into his mouth.

He did not truly suckle. Instead he pulled at the nipple with a continuous, tremendously hard suction.

Donna's body came up off the bed. Her head was thrown back and her back was arched so that nothing was touching the bed except her head, her feet, and her forearms. She shook and quaked in the air as the first orgasm of the evening was drawn from her body.

Incubus laughed softly. Donna could vaguely hear the "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm..." of his muffled laughter as his mouth was replaced once again by his hands.

"That's one," he said as he squeezed her breasts tightly. He held her in his iron grip as she gasped and panted and slowly came down from her explosion of passion.

Then the pressure on her breasts was gone and his touch moved out softly to the sides and began to slide up and down her body. She could feel each of his eight fingers slide against her skin all of the way from her elbows, which were held above her head, down to her ankles, which were still spread wide on the bed. Occasionally, his thumbs would join the other digits and slide lightly against the sides of her breasts or the curve of her hip bones.

His hands went one last time up beneath her arms. This time they did not stop at her elbows, but continued on up her arms until his hands intertwined with hers. As his fingers slid between her own, he grasped her hand as firmly as she was grasping his.

She felt him move on the bed. His knees brushed against her own knees and moved downward as he lowered his body slightly over her own. He was much taller than she, so his feet had to be sticking off the end of the bed.

Then she felt it. It was just the lightest brush at first, but it was definitely there. It was so light, she wasn't sure what it was- but she knew what it had to be. As he tightly gripped her hands and pulled himself up on the bed it would slide from her pubic bone up over her stomach to the ridge created by her ribcage. Then it would continue up to slide along the bony space between her breasts.

There was a slight shifting of the mattress as the tops of his feet pressed against it and he pulled himself back down with his legs. As his body moved down, it reversed its path and trailed down her stomach to her pubic bone and then a little beyond, stopping just short of her clit.

An "Uhhh," of disappointment came from her lips as the tip of his penis fell just short of touching her sex. It paused there for a moment and again began its slow journey back up the center of her body.

With each trip from her pubic bone to her breasts and back, the Incubus' warm member seemed to press just a little more firmly against her skin. Or was it just that she was becoming more sensitive to its touch and more aware of the warmth which seemed to flow out of it into her skin.

She was starting to moan softly. It was a keening wail that came from the pit of her stomach and escaped her lips without vibrating her throat. Within her mind, her keen was as loud as she could possibly cry, but what came out of her lips was just a soft, wailing, "A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a," which slowly changed through the entire mezzo-soprano range of her voice.

"Please," she heard herself saying as the now flaming rod moved downward once again along her body, "put it inside me. Put it inside me."

The only response from the Incubus was his muffled laugh and the words, "Not yet. You haven't earned it yet."

He stopped for just a second as the tip of his massive member touched the top of her clit. She bucked her hips wildly trying to reach up and capture that elusive promise of bliss.

Her bucking and grinding continued on its own as he moved his staff once again up her body. "Please, please," she was screaming in her mind, "put it inside me. Put it inside me. Put it inside me!" The yell was thunderous in her mind. She could feel her chest and throat vibrating with the intensity of the sound, but all her ears- or anyone nearby- could hear was a soft whisper crying out her need.

"You can have this every night," the Incubus said softly. He chuckled and added, "and I know many other positions and many other ways to take you beyond where you are even now."

He once again paused with his prick touching her clit. Then it moved slightly further down. It was now the lowest it had traveled. The tip was resting lightly against the opening of her sex. It was just parting the edges of her labia.

She thrust violently upward, but somehow Incubus was able to ride up with her thrust so that she could not drive his manhood within her. Instead, it remained excruciatingly close, teasing just at the entrance to her aching and empty cunt.

"I am yours for as long as you desire me," he said softly. "The Three Sisters, my masters, have given me to you." He drew back very, very slightly and his prick slid away from the open touch of her labia.

Donna writhed and cried out in disappointment as the Incubus' shaft moved away from her warm opening.

"I am yours if you bring jobs to the people of this glen," he continued in his soft, almost hypnotic voice. "You must also guarantee that you will protect the local environment and that you will make provisions against the day when the factory becomes obsolete. It must not be left to rust and fall into ruin when its useful days are gone."

Donna's keening wail was growing louder in her head, if not in the room. The wail was now interspersed with frantic cries of, "Please, please, please, put it INSIDE me!"

The Three Sisters were suddenly standing alongside the bed. They were dressed as before, but none of them was holding anything in her hands. Again it was the tall redhead standing in the middle who spoke, "Do we have an agreement?" she said loudly.

Confused at first by the additional voices in the room, Donna turned her head to see who was there.

"I said," the tallest of the three sisters repeated, "Do we have an agreement?"

"Yes," Donna panted out. "Yes... we have an agreement."

The three sisters disappeared as Donna's silent scream echoed through her mind. The Incubus was pushing himself slowly into the depths of her aching cunt. Again she thrust herself toward him, but again he matched her movements so that he, not her, controlled the speed at which he entered.

Her whispered yell became more resonant as he bottomed out against her cervix and she pulled against the ropes trying to wrap her arms and legs around his massive body.

Her cries of "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh," actually rose above a whisper as he began to thrust within her. Inside her mind, her cries were deafening, but in the room they were not even loud enough to be heard through the thin walls by her secretary in the adjacent room.

The Incubus was now allowing her to match his movements and she was slamming herself, almost violently, against him as she arched to meet his thrusts. She could feel herself approaching that blessed point of orgasm. But then she reached that point and continued even farther without release.

Her cry with each thrust of her hips was now, "Please, please, please." She alternated that with a plaintive, "Let me cum, let me cum, let me cum."

Her body was drenched in sweat. Her muscles were at the point of tearing within her body. Her desperation was beyond anything she had ever felt before in her life. And then he thrust against her with one powerful push that drove her back against the mattress. Each stroke had been deep within her, but this time, somehow, he was even deeper.

An intense fire erupted from his penis and entered her body. It quickly spread from the core of her being outward, overwhelming bone... and muscle... and mind. She felt her arms and legs somehow wrapping around his hard body. And then her world exploded.

An intense orgasm overtook her. She felt herself shaking uncontrollably. She could hear herself crying out, "No, no, no, I can't stand it. I can't stand it. I can't stand it." And then there was darkness.

***

A strange ringing sound filled her ears. Her eyes fluttered open. The phone beside the bed was ringing. She lifted it and a pleasant male voice said, "This is the desk. You requested a seven thirty wake up call."

"Yes," she answered sleepily. "Thank you."

A few moments later there was a gentle knocking on the connecting door. Her secretary called out softly, "Are you up?"

When she answered that she was, she was told, "The Mayor will be joining us for breakfast at eight, so hurry to get dressed and packed. We will be leaving for the airport right afterward."

Donna looked around the room trying to understand the strange dream of the previous night. It had to have been a dream. She was, after all, now lying under the beautiful spread and comforter that she had admired when she had first entered the room.

Her suitcase was sitting at the end of the bed. As usual, the clothing she would be wearing today was laid out carefully across it.

She showered quickly. Her body felt slightly sticky, as if she had been exercising heavily. Her sex was also slightly tender and swollen as she carefully soaped it in the shower.

Right on time, as usual, she walked into the small café on the ground floor of the inn. The Mayor and her secretary were waiting at a table. A steaming cup of coffee sat waiting for her at the empty chair.

After the typical greetings and other morning chit-chat, the Mayor said softly, "I hope that the little incident on the road does not bias you against our village. The Three Sisters have been sitting on that hillside for centuries. I have no idea what could have caused one of them to suddenly roll free."

Donna merely smiled back and said, "Why don't we order breakfast."

The Mayor returned to small talk and comments about local sites and attractions. Throughout the meal, Donna remained mostly silent. She seemed to be wrapped up in her own inner thoughts.

When the meal was over, she spoke. "There are many details which have to be worked out," she began. "No official announcement can be made until all of the proper people have signed all of the proper papers."

The Mayor looked crestfallen. "But let me assure you," she continued, "that the facility will be located here, near your village."

She looked across the table at the now amazed Mayor. "My engineers will be here within the week. As a test of local capabilities, they will supervise returning Big Sister back to the hillside where she belongs. They will then stabilize the ground so that The Three Sisters may watch over this glen for many centuries to come."

The Mayor tried to speak several times, but nothing came out. Finally he sputtered out, "I don't know what to say except thank you." He took a deep breath and added, "This is very unexpected. With the events of yesterday, we were expecting the worst because we weren't really able to present our case." He smiled broadly and said, "And yet you have decided on this location."

Donna took a sip of her coffee. "Let us just say," she said with a smile, "that there were some very powerful negotiators working on your behalf behind the scenes."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12