Negotiations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rips her eyes away, face burning, spreads his muscular ass-checks and thrusts her tongue deep into his heat, hissing against his feverish flesh, sucking on the soft folds of skin until he whimpers with want and bucks up against her mouth.

"I have bought a new ivory strap-on for her you know. It will fit her tight, little pussy perfectly. She never complains but I know it hurts her she can't take you inside her body."

Lying whore. Her father laughs at her and it's true. She would never admit to it but she is secretly glad that Percy is equipped generously, for reasons other than the obvious. Not absurdly so, she certainly had larger before, but too large for a gnome girl standing 1.01 meters tall, no matter how determined. He might go to Pike when he needs to ask for guidance in a matter of gods and morals, and don't they all, but the feeling of his semen pulsing deep into her sex or bowels, belongs to her alone.

"We need to make you all loose and pliant for her here, so that she can slide riiiight in." She spreads oil around his opening, carefully slides a slippery finger into him, coating his insides in oil.

"Do you want to be fucked, Percival? Do you want to be spread open and taken, while lying bound in the arms of the girls who love you so? Not being able to resist while we take our pleasure from your squirming, helpless body. Our precious baby-boy, our pliant little whore?"

She adds a second finger, scissoring them inside the tight, slippery muscles of his opening. "Answer me!"

"Yes, yes anything. Please. Vex, pleeease. It hurts, please. "

She hides a smile against his hip bone and kisses his swollen balls. It has been nearly two weeks since his last orgasm and he is already on the edge and desperate.

"So, you want to come?"

"Gods, what do you think? Please Vex, I'll be good, come on, just once."

"But wouldn't it feel better to wait a little longer, darling? Enjoy that delicious, breathless anticipation, the tight, hot stretch of near release? Fight it a bit longer... for me, please my beautiful warrior, my precious boy."

Percy groans wordlessly. There are tears glistening in his long lashes and she laughs delightedly.

"My brave prince."

"You know, she doesn't like to make you suffer like I do, so she will take this off you..." Vex flicks a finger against the rune-encrusted, golden scales. "... but she will always stop when you ask her to. I want you to deny yourself for her. You will wait until just before you can't fight it anymore, her ivory dick grinding against your prostate, her small strong hands caressing your cock, then you will ask her to stop, and not start again until you have regained control.

"You know she wants this but will never ask for it. You know it will make her deliriously happy that you would deny yourself, suffer so much for her, for her pleasure, for all the dark urges our golden angel will never voice. She will want to make you come but you will resist, again and again.

"I'm going to hold you in my arms, wipe the sweat of your brow, put balsam and gentle kisses on your lips when you bite them bloody, whisper encouragement into your ear, hold your hand and your eyes through all of it. When you have made me proud, when you have fought and fought and can fight no more, I want you to say, 'Pike, stop please.', and when she has withdrawn from your ass, I'll kiss you on the mouth with all the love and pride I have for you and you will come. You will come all over yourself from nothing but my lips touching yours, like so."

She slides her bare arms further around him and kisses him first with the fragile reverence reserved for something beautiful and precious, then with the desperation of all the things she doesn't know how to say, but needs him to understand anyway.

With a cry like a hurt child, he arches upwards in his bonds, his cock thrusting upwards into thin air, as the enchantment blocks his completion and Vex kisses him with all the vicious hunger of a wild woman in love.

12